โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

็”ฑ -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... ๆ›ดๅคš

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—

2.6K 95 240
็”ฑ -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So..." you chipperly spoke. "Where should we go for our date?"

"I told you already, princess, I'm planning the date, so don't worry about it," Baji dismissively said from the kitchen. He had been awfully secretive as of late and it was really starting to bug you.

Maybe you'd ask Chifuyu about what Baji's up to. Ever since that night, he's been really sweet and protective of you, never letting you out of his sight.

"Fine fine," you nodded. "So...um...you know Kazutora is going to be at the meeting tonight right?" Baji hadn't mentioned anything about Kazutora in the last five days, so you weren't sure what he was thinking.

"I know."

"Okay...um...well I'm going to take a shower now and get ready to meet Sakura," you smiled, hugging him from the back.

"Have fun," he replied, turning around to kiss the top of your head.

Something was up with him and you wanted to get to the bottom of it, but you chose to ignore it for the meantime. It took forever for the agency to finally approve your request to hang out with your friend. They were worried about Kisaki being able to find you, but he doesn't know you're alive, so he shouldn't be suspicious of your whereabouts.

You made your way to Baji's room to take a shower and quickly get ready. For now, you were still using his bathroom products and wearing his clothes until you were able to return home to grab your things.

During your fight with Baji, he threw your suitcase in the dumpster, which he came to regret after you blew up on him for throwing your things away. He would definitely never be doing that again—ever.

While the warm water felt so good on your skin, you made your shower short as you were eager to see Sakura.

You scoured Baji's closet for something decent to wear. But the only outfit that was simple—and that could fit you—was a plain white shirt with black sweatpants.

"I'm leaving now," you called out to Baji.

"Wait," he replied. You stood still by the doorway, waiting for him to come to you.

He slightly jogged to your place by the door from the kitchen and gave you a hug and kiss. "Be safe princess," he smiled.

"You're so corny now," you giggled.

"Tch. This is why I can't do anything remotely sweet," he rolled his eyes. You grabbed his arm before he could walk away and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for caring about me," you smiled.

"Maybe I can show you how much I care," he winked.

"As if!" you playfully hit him.

"Be a good girl and maybe I'll show you tonight," he grinned, smacking your ass before you walked out the door.

"BAJI!" you shouted.

"Later," he chuckled, closing and locking the door.

You headed towards the large elevator and waited for it to pick you up from your floor.

Soon enough, the elevator came and dropped you off on the first floor just as fast as it came. While you were stuck in the apartment with Baji all week, Chifuyu got your car from your apartment and brought it over in case you needed it.

Chifuyu was someone you'd be eternally grateful for.

As you walked to your car in the garage, you took your phone out of your back pocket to text Sakura that you were on your way to the mall. But as soon as you put your phone back in your pocket, you noticed there was something in there blocking it.

"What is this?" you said aloud, reaching into your pocket to take out the mysterious item.

"No fucking way," you gasped. "I cannot believe Baji did this."

Running towards your car, you immediately hopped into the passenger seat and took out your phone to call him.

"Baji!"

"Hi princess"

You could hear the smirk in his voice

"Why did you do that?"

"You have to be more specific than that."

"The money in my pocket."

"Oh right.
treat yourself to something nice."

"I have my own money."

"So?
I'm not using my money."

"That doesn't mean give me yours!"

"Yes, it does.
I don't want to spend it on anyone else.
just shut up and buy something nice.
maybe something nice for me.
for the bedroom."

"I'm hanging up now pervert."

"I cant wait to see you tonight beautiful."

You hung up the phone and checked to see a message from Sakura that said she was also on her way. Starting your car and putting in the directions to the mall, you thought about what Baji said.

Thoughts of being intimate and having sex with him started flooding your mind. You felt comfortable enough with him to allow him to be the one to take your virginity, but mentally, you were unsure.

"Ugh! Why am I thinking about this?" you groaned, hitting your hand on the steering wheel. Instead of thinking about having sex with Baji, you decided to turn up the volume on your favorite song that had popped up on your playlist, singing it at the top of your lungs.

It took you about 20 minutes to get to the mall, so you texted Sakura once more to let her know you arrived and would wait by the entrance for her.

Parking your car in the lot, you got out and made your way to the front, patiently waiting for her. Soon enough, you spotted her short, colorful hair making its way towards you.

"Hey girly!" she squealed, giving you a hug.

"Hi, Sakura! It's been so long since we've had a girl's day like this!" you giggled.

"I know! Come on," she said, linking her arm with yours. "I say we go do our nails first and then look around. We have so much to catch up on. Starting with that boyfriend of yours and what happened at the club."

"Oh no," you whined. "It's such a long story."

"And we have all day," she retorted.

"Ugh fine. But lunch is on you if I have to tell you this whole thing," you told her.

"Fine by me!" she yelled, dragging you across the mall.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"So you mean to tell me that you're now in a gang and your boyfriend was originally your kidnapper? But the whole thing is really about getting back at your brother but then his friend said he was going to marry you but then tried to kill you? And then that hot guy that tried to sexually assault you? I am so confused, but intrigued," she smirked.

"Sakura I'm serious!" you warned her with a mouthful of food, aiming your fork at her. "You cannot tell anyone this. Not even your boyfriend! This stays between us!"

"I don't think I could tell anyone this and have them think I was being serious. They'd probably say I read this out of our English teacher's book!" she giggled.

"Stop! I forgot about his obsession with those makeout books. What a pervert. But a hot pervert," you smiled, thinking about your teacher from high school.

"Ugh stop! He was like a dad to me," Sakura said, scrunching her face.

"Yeah...a DILF!" you coughed, trying to hide your blush.

"I cannot talk to you about this any longer, you weirdo," Sakura chuckled. "So what are we going to do about Baji," she cooed.

"We're not doing anything about Baji," you rolled your eyes. "We'll just see where it goes. I'm not gonna rush anything. Whatever happens, happens."

"LAME! Do something spicy tonight."

"Spicy?" you questioned.

"Yeah. Like, go to bed in lingerie or something. Men LOVE that. It gets them hard in an instant," she nodded vigorously.

"LINGERIE? I can't do that. That's too much!" you shook your head.

"Girl. It is not. You have to keep him interested while also leading him on. Make him wonder what's underneath the lingerie. He'll be at your feet doing anything you want. If it makes you feel better, wear a robe and then take it off when you get in the bed."

You had to admit. It sounded like a good idea and you were sure Baji would love it, but you weren't sure if you were ready for that step yet.

"I know your brain is going a million miles per hour. At least buy something sexy and hide it until you're ready," she genuinely smiled. "You can't control how those things go. It's something that happens in the moment."

"Hmm. Fine. Let's go," you chuckled, grabbing her hand before she had a chance to finish her food.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"I say, it was a day well spent," you huffed, struggling to hold nine different bags on your arms.

"You're telling me," Sakura sighed, adjusting the bags on her shoulders.

"I can't believe we spent 6 hours here. It's already dark outside and I'm sure my phone has been bombarded with texts from the guys because I missed the meeting."

"Good luck with them. And let me know how it goes tonight with your man," she winked, throwing her bags in the trunk of her car.

"Will do. Let's go get dinner next time," you waved, after placing your bags in your trunk as well.

"Bye!" she waved back.

Unlocking your car door, you sat down in the driver's seat, putting in the directions to go back to Baji's apartment. There was no point in trying to catch the last five minutes of the meeting. Also, you weren't too keen on seeing Kazutora.

Suddenly your phone's ringer started going off. You checked your phone to see 15 messages from Baji, 32 from Chifuyu, 8 from Takemichi, 3 from Mikey, and even one from Draken. All of them were the same...

"Where are you?"

"The meeting started?"

"Did something happen?"

"Why aren't you answering your phone?"

You didn't have the energy to text them all back so you sent a message to Chifuyu to tell him to let everyone know you were okay and you had no signal in the mall. To which he immediately responded saying to call him.

"Chifuyu?"

"Thank goodness you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay.
What's up?"

"Um..."

"Chifuyu...?
What's wrong?"

"Baji almost killed Kazutora."

"Oh...what happened?"

"Kazutora was baiting Baji
and then Baji kept punching him.
We had to rush him to the hospital."

"Is he going to be okay?
Where's Baji?"

"Kazu is gonna be okay.
I think his pride hurts the most.
Baji is in the office. Can you come get him?
He won't speak to anyone."

"Sure. I'm on my way."

Quickly, you put in the directions to the agency and sped off onto the highway. Your mind was rushing with 'what ifs' and wondering how Baji was feeling.

You got to the office in no time and rushed to the elevator.

"Chifuyu I'm here," you called out.

"That was fast," he said, noticing your frantic state.

"I rushed over here," you panted.

"Evidently. Well, he's in the room over there. Good luck," he smiled, patting your back.

Your palms started sweating. You hadn't exactly seen Baji when he was really mad, so you weren't sure how he was going to act. But if it's anything like how he acted at the club, you weren't too eager to see him.

"Baji?" you knocked on the door but there was no answer. "Baji it's me."

Instead of waiting for him to say something, you opened the door. He was hunched over and his head was in his hands. You could hear his soft and quiet breathing.

"Baji? I'm here now," you whispered. He didn't look up. Only continuing to look at the ground.

"Do you want to go back home so we can talk about what happened?" you walked towards his slumped figure, placing a hand on his back and rubbing small circles to hopefully soothe him.

"You don't have to talk about it but we can't stay in the office forever," you laughed a little, hoping to lighten the mood.

Still, he refused to speak.

"Baji come on!" you urged. "Fine. If you won't speak, then I'll make you speak." you lightly poked his rib, hoping for some sort of reaction.

"Tch," you rolled your eyes. You poked his ribs once more before fully tickling him. He had an immediate reaction.

He tried clutching his stomach but you kept tickling him.

"Stop," he groaned.

"Oh? So you can speak!" you teased, continuing to tickle him.

"I'm serious. Stop it!" he shouted.

You looked up at him to see if he was actually serious. His words told you one thing, but you sense the playfulness in his eyes.

"No," you smirked, still attempting to tickle him.

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you," he advised.

"What are you talking—" you started, but were interrupted once he swept you off of your feet and placed you on top of the empty desk.

"Shh!" he silenced you by placing his finger over your lips. "Guess I'll have to punish you now."

"B-baji..." you moaned softly as he left small love bites along your neck. He roughly grabbed your hips, keeping you locked in place as he continued to leave marks up your neck, sucking harshly on the supple skin.

"Come on princess. I warned you." he removed his hold on your hips to grab your neck with one hand and roughly kiss you. You would be lying if you said it didn't make your body feel like it was on fire. Every touch sent sparks throughout your body that you couldn't explain.

You kissed him back just as passionately, never taking a moment to process what was happening. It was just as Sakura said—everything happens in the moment.

"How was the mall?" he asked, playing with the top of your shirt.

"Fine. I have a surprise for you," you giggled, as he lightly traced your collarbone.

"Hmm. Can't wait to see it," he smirked, sliding his hand under your shirt. "Is this okay," he asked, fondling your boobs.

"Mhmm," you moaned.

"Oh? I wonder if something else will make you moan just as loud," he whispered, removing his hand from your shirt.

"Baji," you warned.

"Yes?" he asked, playing with the hem of your pants.

"What happened with Kazutora?" you attempted to get some information out of him.

"I don't wanna talk about him now that you're here," he admitted.

"You'll have to talk about it sometime," you scolded him.

"Well, now's not the time." he stuck his hand inside your pants, hovering over your panties.

You could feel yourself becoming increasingly wet just from the warmth of his hand. In an attempt to get him to touch you, you moved your hips slightly to reach his fingertips.

"So needy, aren't we?" he chuckled.

"Ugh. Come on," you groaned.

"Ah ah ah," he clicked his teeth. "Whining won't get you anywhere."

"Fine," you rolled your eyes, pushing his hand away.

"Who said you could leave?" he asked, stopping you.

"If you're not gonna do anything then get your hand out of my—"

"Shh," he lightly kissed your lips in an attempt to shut you up. "I'll take care of your needs princess."

While continuing to kiss you, he moved his hand underneath your panties, immediately finding your clit and playing with it.

"Ahh," you moaned.

"All we've done is kiss and you're already this wet? I wonder how wet you'll be when I stick my—"

"Baji!" you glared at him. "Stop saying—"

Suddenly he inserted two fingers inside your hole, while still using his thumb to play with your clit.

"Fuck!" you moaned loudly.

"Just like that baby," he smirked, continuing to kiss you.

You opened your eyes, noticing the mischievous look on his face as he continued to play with you.

Just then, you felt a knot building up in your stomach. You grabbed his forearm in an attempt to stop him. You weren't sure how to feel.

"Oh? Are you getting close?" he asked.

"Mhm." The stimulation was starting to build up and now you didn't want him to stop.

"That's too bad," he shrugged, removing his hand from your pants.

"WHAT?!" you screamed, immediately covering your mouth in case people were still in the building.

"Ahh! You taste so sweet," he smiled, licking his fingers clean.

"BAJI!" you shouted, hitting his arm as he laughed at your reaction.

"Maybe we can go back home and finish what we started," he grinned, pulling you close to him and kissing the top of your head.

"As if," you pushed him away, grabbing your keys and heading towards the door.

"Don't be like that princess. Come on. I'll tell you about the thing with Kazutora if that'll make you happy."

You pretended to think it over for a bit before finally answering. "Yes, it would!"

"I'll tell you in the car on the way back," he genuinely smiled.

"Let's go," you grabbed his hand, leading him out the door. As soon as you walked out you spotted Chifuyu sitting in a chair from across the room.

"So," he chuckled. "I see you two are okay." You knew he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Um...Chifuyu," you awkwardly giggled. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough," he shrugged. "Anyway, I'll be going. I just wanted to make sure you weren't at each other's throats like always. But I see it's quite the opposite," he winked.

"I—I..." you trailed off. "Baji say something!"

"Like what? Chifuyu is a grown man," he replied.

"Ugh! Men," you stormed off.

"Later," Chifuyu nodded towards Baji.

"See you," Baji acknowledged. "Princess, I'm just going to wash my hands and I'll be right out."

"Whatever," you yelled back at him. You headed towards the elevator but no longer saw Chifuyu. "Hmm...that's strange."

Instead of thinking about it, you pressed the button for the garage and began your descent to the bottom floor.

As soon as you got off of the elevator you headed towards your car and started it up while waiting for Baji.

Suddenly your phone rang, showing the caller ID from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Ah. So you are alive."

"Who is this?"

"Your future husband."

"I—"

The phone was immediately snatched from your hand and thrown into the back seat. You looked in the passenger seat to see Baji in the car staring at you with wide eyes.

"Was that Kisaki?" he asked. this time he wasn't playing around.

"Yeah. I think so," you replied, a tad bit shaken up.

"Now that he knows you're alive, you can't go outside by yourself anymore. You'll be staying in my apartment indefinetly. Whatever you need, we'll go and get it for you."

"But Baji—"

"But nothing," he snapped. "I'm serious. Please don't question me about my decisions. I'm doing what's best for you."

You took a deep breath and sighed. "Okay."

"Alright. Now let's go back. I'll tell you about that idiot Kazutora on the way there."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

you guys I'm sorry this came out so late. last week was so busy

I'm in the progress of writing a new book...do you guys have any character requests?

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
9.6K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -
4.2K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...