The life She Lives

Von _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... Mehr

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 17

10.8K 231 68
Von _ruby07f01_

Domenico's POV

Before i could answer Angelo or better yet tell him to shut the fuck up my father walked in.

God fucking help me.

'Dad what's sex?'
Angelo asked, making him look at me and then back at his youngest son.

'Well son, when 2 people love each over, they get naked with each over and-'

Cue mama walking in.

'What the fuck are you talking about?'
She says to dad.

'I'm telling him about sex'
Dad explains, as if it means nothing.

'The fuck you are, he isn't getting no girlfriend or boyfriend anytime soon so we don't need to have that conversation yet and when the time does come, i will be the one telling him, not you, not any of his brothers or uncles, me, because i know your gonna put some weird shit into his head. Come on baby'
She voiced, holding out her hand to a smiling Angelo.

This little bitch is gonna make me get into trouble now.

'What if he wants to fuck some girls now? What happens then?'
Dad shouts, following mama out of the room, carrying on the conversation.

After a few minutes of silence and all of us processing what the fuck had just happened in the last half an hour Xander speaks up.

'I'm gonna fuck loads of girls'

I blame my dad.

Domizio's POV

Sitting on the sofa in my sons office with a laptop in my lap, the doors opened and Armando walked in with Amara in his arms, chatting away like usual as he nodded along.

'CIAO PAPA'
——(HI PAPA)
She shouted, jumping out of her father's arms and running into mine.

'CIAO PRINCIPESSA'
——(HI PRINCESS)
I shouted back at her, with the same enthusiasm in my voice. What? She my favorite person.

'What are you doing?'
She asks, sitting on the side of me with my arm wrapped around her and leaning to look over at my laptop.

'Sending emails little one, where have you been'
I replied, showing her my screen, so she could see what i was typing.

'I was downstairs with Coco and then all of his friends came'
She voiced, playing with the buttons on my shirt.

'Daddy?'
She said, looking at him.

'What's up love?'
He explained, shifting his attention away from his screen and looking at her.

'Can we watch a movie in here?'
She questioned.

'Sure baby, go get the remote from the table'
He replied back to her, pushing his chair over to a set of drawers and getting out paperwork.

Mara jumped off of the sofa and ran to where the table was, switching on the tv that was opposite the sofa i was sitting on. She then ran towards my son and under his desk, opening the mini fridge he had in there for her, of course nobody knew except Armando and i, so we always had it topped up for occasions like this. She then placed all of the food and drinks she got onto the glass table in front of the sofa including, crips, chocolate, cakes, sweets and of course more oreos and then ran to the small cupboard on the other side of the room, behind her fathers desk and pulled out one of the massive fluffy blankets she keeps in here. It is November after all.

She then make her way back to the sofa where Armando had already sat, with all of his work on the table beside him, she sat in the middle of the both of us and opened up the blanket, making sure to spread it evenly over all of us and then she grabbed the remote and all of the snacks and put them onto her lap.

'Okay what are we watching?'
She asked, opening up her pack of oreos.

'Whatever you want baby'
Armando replied, his eyes glued to the paper in his lap.

'Okayyyyy, how aboutttttt......ooooo this'
She said, putting the remote down beside her and biting into another oreo.

'Ooooo this? I've never heard of that movie before'
Armando looked up from his paper and towards his daughter with a confused look on his face.

Amara stared at him.

She look at me, then back at him, then back at me, then back at him, then towards the tv, then back at him, then towards me.

'Is he trying to be funny?'
She whispered, a little confused.

'If he is, do i laugh to make him feel better or tell him he's being an idiot?'
She carried on, not believing what her father just said.

'I don't know how he is my son, princess'
I muttered.

'I can hear you guys you know'
We heard a voice making us turn our heads and me stare blankly at him and Amara smile innocently.

'Ha ha ha ha ha, your so funny daddy'
She fake laughed, then turned to me instantly with a concerned look on her face.

'You think it worked?'
She asked quietly, making me snort and throw my head back in laughter.

'I don't know baby, what do you think'
I replied, holding my stomach, while i still was laughing.

She slowly turned her head towards her father and looked at him, only to find him glaring at her.

'Ha, hey. What's up'
She said, nervously.

'You think your funny?'
He asked, still glaring at her.

'Yes'
She snapped, making us both snicker.

After composing ourselves, Armando looked at her again and raised his eyebrows.

'Daddy come on now, are you silly? We are watching The Lion King'
She said, eating her oreos.

'Mhmmm'
He replied, going back to his work.

'Look we have missed nearly 10 minutes because of you'
She voiced, rolling her eyes.

'Er excuse you'
He explained, offended.

'Your excused'
She said, keeping her eyes on the tv.

Sometimes i think how the fuck they are father and daughter and not brother and sister.

After we finished watching the movie, mine and Armando's work were placed on the table beside us and the food on table in front of us, Amara's head was in Armando's lap while her feet were in mine. She stayed awake for most of it, well some of it, when the dad died in the movie she obviously started crying and then 30 seconds after she started crying she wiped her tears and said, 'It doesn't matter, he's in a better place now. At least he's not with his bitch of a brother'. When i tell you Armando and i nearly chocked on our cheesecakes, we nearly fucking died.

We didn't want to wake her, but we knew we had to as it was nearly time we had to leave to go out for dinner with our other family.

'Sai che c'è il ballo la prossima settimana.'
——(You know it's the ball next week)
I said, grabbing the remote and turning off the movie.

'Sì, sarà frenetico.'
——(Yeah, it's gonna be hectic)
Armando replied, leaning back and closing his eyes, picking up his daughter in the process and leaning her on his chest, causing her to hug him tightly.

'Penso che domani le ragazze si faranno sistemare i vestiti, il loro appuntamento è alle 2.'
——(I think the girls are going to get their dresses fitted tomorrow, their appointment is at 2)
He voiced as he played with Amara's curls.

'La principessa sta andando?'
——(Is princess going?)
I asked, making him nod and tighten his hold on her.

He doesn't want her to go.

'Su, figlio delle guardie.'
——(Up the guards son)
I said, already not wanting her to go and i knew my son felt the same way.

'Non sono stupido padre'
——(Im not stupid father)
He replied, looking at my blankly.

'Questo è quello che pensi'
——(That's what you think)
I muttered, rolling my eyes.

'Che cosa?'
——(What?)
He asked.

'Niente, non ho detto un cazzo'
——(Nothing, i didn't say shit)
I explained, looking at my granddaughter, smiling at the sight of her.

'Mhm'

'Tesoro, devi svegliarti adesso'
——(Baby you need to wake up now)
Armando whispered after a few minutes, stroking her hair, only making her push her face more into his chest.

'No papà'
——(No daddy)
She whined.

'Dai piccola, usciamo presto e la mamma vuole che ti cambi.'
——(Come on baby, we are going out soon and mama wants to get you ready)
He muttered, trying to pull Amara away from his chest.

'No papà sto qui con te e papà'
——(No daddy i stay here with you and papa)
She whined again, her baby voice showing slightly and her still clinging to her father.

'Baby come on, i promise when we get back we can cuddle and tomorrow and the day after and the day after and forever'
He said, but she still remained in the same place.

'I'll go and get enny'
He suggested, apparently Enrique scares her. He was mad a couple of years ago and Amara saw him smashing plates and throwing knives at the walls. Who fucking knows why he was smashing plates but he was. Anyways as soon as he saw Amara he calmed down but she was terrified off him for a couple of weeks well a tiny 2 year old would be. But she eventually got over it but when she doesn't want to do something or she is refusing we threaten her with Enrique. Well he is the eldest brother in the house so i get why everyone is scared of him, i'm sure Armando is scared of his at times because there's nobody to calm him down if Amara isn't here.

'No daddy i stay'
She carried on, making us both sigh, this shit isn't gonna be easy.

After a couple of minutes, Amara was back into her sleep and Armando signaled me to give him my phone.

As soon as my phone was in his hands he unlocked it and scrolled straight to Enrique's contact, messaging him to come and help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Bro you home?'  ~ Armando

'I'm fucking sleeping, are you dying?'  ~ Enrique

'No' ~ Armando

'Does it concern my little girl?' ~ Enrique

'Yes' ~ Armando

'Where the fuck are you' ~ Enrique

'In my office, she doesn't want to wake up' ~Armando

'I'll be 5 minutes' ~ Enrique

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes the doors opened and Enrique walked in, an emotionless expression present on his face but grinned as soon as he saw his little niece.

'Why the fuck are we waking her up? If she wants to sleep let her, i'll take her to my room'
He explained with an annoyed tone, stroking Amara's face gently.

'We're fucking going out with Gabby's family soon, she needs to wake up to get ready'
Armando replied, slapping his elder brother's hands away, making him even more pissed.

'I will still smack you the fuck up little brother'
He voiced, as he began to stroke his niece's face again.

'Why the fuck are we going out with them anyway, they steal her away from us'
He said with his protective side showing.

'They are her family too'
Armando explained, rolling his eyes.

'Now can you wake her the fuck up'
He muttered.

'Neonata?'
——(Babygirl?)
Enrique whispered softly, making Amara hum.

'Come on, we need to get you ready'
He said, stroking her hair.

'But enny i don't want to go'
She replied, pushing her face into Armando's chest more.

'I know baby, i don't want to either'
He explained.

'I stay here with you then'
She voiced, opening her eyes slightly, causing Enrique to shake his head making her huff.

'Come on baby, mama needs to get you changed'
He said, bending down so he could see her face better.

'No ennyyyy'
She dragged on making all of us sigh.

'How about, you get up now and i'll take some of these oreos that are left over, and we go and get you changed and then you can sleep then hm?'
Enrique suggested, grabbing hold of one of her hands, causing Amara to hold onto his ring and pinky finger.

'Hm? You wanna do that?'
Armando asked, lifting up Amara's head from his chest, so she was sitting properly, making her pout slightly.

She then leaned forward, kissed Armando and hugged him for a few seconds and doing the same to me, then making grabby hands towards Enrique, causing him to pick her up and the oreos that were left, then walk out of the office.

Third Person POV

As Enrique walked through the house, towards his niece's bedroom, Gabriela appeared with a sleeping Ivano in her arms, Camila with Javier, Natalia with Jaxon, Mia with Alvaro and Maria with Hunter.

'A che ora partiamo Gabby?'
——(What time are we leaving Gabby?)
Enrique asked as Amara playing with the ends of his hair.

'Poco prima delle 7 credo'
——(Just before 8 i think)
Gabriela replied, giving her daughter a quick kiss on the cheek.

'Ok, farò cambiare tua figlia, poi andremo di sotto.'
——(Okay, i'm gonna get your daughter changed then we will be downstairs)
He said, walking into Amara's bedroom.

'Assicurati che sia presentabile, chiama gli altri se non sai cosa fare.'
——(Make sure she looks presentable, call the others if you don't know what to do)
She shouted, walking away with the others.

'Right, what are you going to wear'
Enrique muttered, placing Amara down onto her bed with the oreos beside her and walked into her closet.

After several minutes of Enrique searching for an outfit, he strolled back into the bedroom where Amara was laying in a starfish position, on her bed staring up at the skylight, just above her bed. Considering it was nearly 7 at night, the sky was dark making all of the stars noticeable.

The uncle stared at the little girl. She seemed so occupied, by the smallest thing.

'I see grandma'
Amara voiced in a soft tone, pointing up.

'You do baby?'
Enrique asked, walking towards the bed, laying down beside her and putting his arm around her.

'Look, the one on the left'
She explained, picking out the brightest star in the sky.

'I see her baby, she's pretty right?'
He muttered, remembering his mother.

'No enny, she's beautiful'
She whispered, causing both of their eyes to get teary.

Yeah, she had never met her grandmother. Yeah, she had never spoken to her but after being told by pretty much the whole family how alike they were, she loved her almost immediately. She had seen pictures of her, pictures with her sons, pictures with her parents, pictures with her husband. She was beautiful.

'Okay enough of all of this sad shi- stuff, we need to get you ready, we only have... just over half an hour now and i still have no clue what your wearing'
Enrique complained as he sat up and grabbed his phone, messaging Emberto, Sebastian, Elio and Alfonso, knowing that they would help.

5 minutes later, the door burst open and the 4 of them walked in, kissing and hugging their niece and walking straight into her closet.

After, they all walked out with 4 outfits, placing them on the bed and all helped Amara change.

The first outfit was 'too much'.

The second outfit was 'too plain'

The third outfit was 'too heavy on her body'

And the fourth outfit was 'just right, perfect even'

All of these opinions came from Amara herself.

'You look so fucking cool princess'
Emberto and Sebastian shouted, outfit number four was the outfit they picked out.

(⬆️What Amara wore)

30 minutes later, after lots of compliments the family were in their cars, on the way to the restaurant they were meeting the other family at.

(⬆️ All of the men wore something like this)

(⬆️Gabriela's Outfit)

(⬆️Camila's Outfit)

(⬆️Maria's Outfit)

(⬆️ Mia's Outfit)

(⬆️ Natalia's Outfit)

(⬆️Alejandras Outfit - Juan's wife)

(⬆️Thalia's Outfit - Miguel's Wife - Greek Mafia Princess)

After a very entertaining meal, both of the families went back to their own house, after smothering the youngest twins with love.

Amara ended up in bed with Marco and Angelo, slowly falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lil bit of drama in the next chapter😏

WE ARE CLOSE TO THE MAIN PART OF THE STORY GUYS DON'T WORRY✌️

Follow and vote loves😎

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

844K 19K 42
Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning of family just because of someone's hat...
3.1M 69.6K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
851K 19.1K 29
"If you think you can just up and leave me, you're sadly mistaken. I'll kill anyone that tries to take you away from me. I promise you! You and me, b...