Phoebe [BWAM]

Por elationwish

"Daddy?" "No, he is not your da-" "Well hello, there little baby." ❀❀❀ Phoebe and her daughter Echo were... Mais

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ❀
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ❀
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❀
1❀
2❀
3❀
4❀
5❀
6❀
7❀
8❀
9❀
10❀
11❀
12❀
14❀
15❀
16❀
17❀
18❀
19❀
20❀
21❀
22❀
23❀
24❀
25❀
26❀
27❀
28❀
29❀

13❀

41.5K 1.2K 169
Por elationwish

     Echo is the cutest little girl I've ever seen in my life.

     As soon as I saw her little face I knew I couldn't leave them.

     I had an extremely strong urge to protect her.

     And that's exactly what I plan to do.

     We woke up from our little nap like 2 minutes ago and Echo is being very clingy, it's adorable.

    "Zee?" She asks, looking up at me.

     "Yes, Sweetheart."

     "Can you be my daddy? My mommy said my real daddy is mean so I don't want him to be my daddy anymore."

    When she said this my heart broke. Literally.

    "Little baby, it's up to your mommy. It'll probably take a while because we just met." I explain to her in a soft tone.

     "Oh, okay! I'm really excited for you to be my daddy." She exclaims, cheesing at me.

     "Me too, little one," I say, kissing her forehead.

     Just then, her tiny mommy comes walking out of the bathroom.

     "Hey, guys." She says, stretching her arms out.

     "Mommy!" Echo squeals, hopping out of my lap and running over to her mommy.

     "Hi, baby!" Phoebe coos, picking her up and resting her on her hip.

     My heart flutters at the sight.

     "It's getting late, I should probably go home now," I say, giving them a sad smile.

     "No! No leave!" Echo whines with a pout, tears starting to form in her eyes. I rush over to her and look at Phoebe to see if it's okay for me to pick her up. She gives me a small nod and I take Echo from her arms.

     "Shhh, it's okay, sweetheart, I'll be back soon." I coo at her. At this point, she's full-on sobbing.

     "I don't wan you go!" She screams gripping onto my neck and nuzzling her face into my shoulder.

     "Baby, I'm not leaving forever! I promise I'll be back soon." I explain, rubbing her back.

     "P-promise?" She says, taking her head out of my shoulder and putting her little pinky in my face.

     "I promise," I reply, squeezing my pinky on hers, making her giggle. I give her back to her mom, who just stares at us in awe.

     "I'll see you tomorrow in class?" I ask, smirking at her. She blushes and nods her head. I kiss her and Echo's forehead and walk out.

❀❀❀

     I walk into class with Nie and see Jade sitting in her seat. Next to mine. Nie and I give each other a look as she walks to the seats and I walk over to Zameers desk.

     He looks up from his computer and gives me a small smirk.

     "Well, what can I do for you Miss Balewa."

     "Um, can me and Nie switch seats?" I softly ask. He looks behind me and the seats and any hint of playfulness within his eyes was immediately erased and was replaced with a glare. His face held a slight scowl.

     "Of course." He then replies, giving me a small smile.

     I thank him and find a seat in the back of the room. Nie soon follows after me and we set up our materials.

     Jade scans the room until she turns around and her eyes land on us. She smirks and begins packing up her items.

     "Miss Christine, Where are you going?" Zameer asks her, making me slightly snicker.

     "Um, It's Crystal, and I'm going to go change seats." She responds, putting her hair behind her ear.

     "You seem perfectly fine sitting there. What's the problem?" He asks with a slight glare.

     "Nothing." She mumbles, sitting back down and unpacking her things.

     The class went by quickly and Nie and I began packing our things when the bell rang.

     "Miss Balewa, please see me after class," Zameer says, with his eyes set on me. I blush and nod my head. Nie winks at me before walking out. When everyone exits the room, I walk over to his desk.

     "Can I help you?" I jokingly say, making him give a smirk.

     "I'm taking you home today." He says before beginning to type something on his computer.

     "Um, you don't have to do that," I say sheepishly.

     He looks up from his computer before looking back down and typing again. I roll my eyes and begin to walk out.

     "Wait!" He sighs, before standing up from his desk. He walks over to the door and shuts it before walking back over to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me over to his desk, before sitting in his chair and pulling me on his lap.

     "Uhm, cameras?"

     "There's none in the classrooms. Only in the halls." I nod my head and begin to play with my fingers.

     "Baby." He says, rubbing my sides.

     "Hm?"

     "I have to go on a trip next week." My eyes widen and my head snaps up to look at him.

     "Why? Where? For how long?" I begin to spew out questions.

     "Slow down, my love. I'm visiting my parents in Arabia. I'll be there for 5 days."

     "Oh.."

    "I want you to come with me." He suddenly says after a small moment of silence. I sit up and look at him.

     "Are you messing with me?"

     "What? No. Why would I-"

     "What about Echo? I can't just leave her here-"

     "Bring her with us." He continues rubbing my hips and sides, making butterflies swarm in my stomach. He wants me to meet his parents? Already?

     "Are we moving too fast?" I ask nervously.

     "I don't think so. Even if were, I don't care. I know I don't want to ever leave you or Echo." I blush and nuzzle my face in his neck. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

     "I'll think about it." I sigh. I could sense his cheesy smile and he lifts up my head and kisses my lips. I giggle as he continuously pecks me.

     "Thank you, baby. Now C'mon, let's get you home." He says, patting my thigh.

❀❀❀

     I open my front door with Zameer on my trail.

     "I'm home!" I yell out.

     I hear a loud squeal and Echo's door flings open as she comes running out towards me.

     "Mommy!" She screams. I laugh at her and pick her up.

      "Hi, baby!"

     "Me an Jackie watched a movie!" She says, smiling brightly at me. I coo at her and that's when she sees Zameer.

     She squeals even louder.

     "Zee!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

UMMMM 20K READS? Thank you guys so much! I hate this chapter, but it's just a filler to make the story longer. I also needed to upload, and I apologize for not uploading sooner. I have so much schoolwork it's hard to balance it all. Anyways, please vote and comment. I love you all!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.9K 622 52
When all hope is lost, what can one do? What happens when someone you love changes and becomes the person you most fear? Do you hide? Do you speak up...
41.8K 649 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...
1.6K 87 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
289K 9.1K 29
BWBM ♤♤♤♤♤ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...