𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 | m...

mxriariddle द्वारा

𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯/𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "Your... अधिक

author's note
chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'
chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'
chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'
chapter 4 ~ 'saved by the devil'
chapter 5 ~ 'the fire in his eyes'
chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'
chapter 7 ~ 'in your dreams'
chapter 8 ~ 'the potion of love'
chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'
chapter 10 ~ 'toddy boy'
chapter 11 ~ 'bed and breakfast'
chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'
chapter 13 ~ 'tension in the air'
chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'
chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'
chapter 16 ~ 'another riddle'
chapter 17 ~ 'speechless'
chapter 18 ~ 'reunion with the ferret'
chapter 20 ~ 'deal with the devil'
chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'
chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'
chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'
chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'
chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'
chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'
chapter 27 ~ 'mastering occlumency'
chapter 28 ~ 'how to kill the dark lord'
chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'
chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'
author's final note

chapter 19 ~ 'a plan of revenge'

27.8K 560 1.1K
mxriariddle द्वारा

I fall to the ground and the whole world freezes. I stare at Aunt Jenna's poor lifeless body laying there on the sofa. This can't be happening.

She's covered in bruises and scars, probably days of torture she'd endured.

Her skin, pale and cold... but her beautiful red hair silky soft as always.

The one person I had left. The one person who couldn't die.

"Why isn't she opening her eyes?" I cry, holding on to her cold hands trying to shake her awake.

She can't be dead. She can't be.

"Jenna! Wake up, please! Wake up! I'm here now, you're safe!" The tears won't stop falling.

Brianna's POV

I watch my best friend as she kneels on the floor, crying out loud as she mourns for her Aunt. I don't know what to do.

How am I going to help her get through this?

After a while, we cover poor Jenna's body and I take y/n to Ginny Weasley's room which she kindly let us borrow. I lay her down on the bed and cuddle up next to her.

Her breathing slows down and eventually the cries grow quieter as I soothingly tuck her hair behind her ear.

I let her rest and head downstairs to find Lorenzo sitting on the sofa so I sit beside him and he wraps his arm around me.

"I can't believe it." He mutters. "How did this happen?" He asks the man sitting opposite us, known to be Remus Lupin.

"She was on her way to find us and warn us about the Dark Lord and his mission to kill your friend, y/n... but on the way she got snatched by one of the death eaters."

"Which one?"

"Bellatrix Lestrange." He says, his voice low and full of hatred. "After that, they took her to the Malfoy Manor and tortured her for days. It was only until the Dark Lord's son, Mattheo, made a deal with his father to let Jenna go. But by the time we got there to bring her back, they'd already killed her."

"I'm sorry for your loss. I know you were close with her." I tell him.

"She was my best friend." He says and stands up, walking out of house.

Mattheo's POV

I did what I had to do. It was the only way to save her. I did what I could but my father broke his promise. He let that bitch Bellatrix kill her Aunt even after I made the deal and I don't think she'll ever forgive me.

It's my fault. If I didn't provoke my father then maybe Jenna would still be alive. She didn't deserve to die. I know I only met her once but I could tell she was a pure soul. She would have done anything for y/n.

Now y/n has no one. Not even me. I will forever be trapped in this wretched house with my father. I barely managed to escape the last time. Now they have Draco guarding me 24/7. His constant blabbering pisses me off.

He did tell me he brought y/n to the Weasleys for her to see her Aunt. He also told me she was in absolute agony and won't get out of her bed. It's been weeks.

He said she didn't even want to go home. It'd just make her feel worse with all the memories of Jenna around her.

For now, I'm going to have to deal with Malfoy and his constant yapping if I want him to give me daily updates on y/n. He's the only way I can find out what she's up to and whether she's okay.

But now, I have to figure out a way to get out of this stupid house... out of my father's prison.

y/n's POV

I've had enough. Crying days on end won't bring back Jenna and it definitely will not fulfil the justice that needs to be served.

It's time for fucking revenge. I don't care what I have to do, I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill the one who murdered my Aunt. Bellatrix Lestrange. Actually, I'm going to fucking kill them all, even the bloody Dark Lord himself.

If I'm going to do this, I'm going to have to be clever about it. It's not a one man job and no one is going to help me, not even Enzo or Brie. They'll just talk me out of it and tell me that it's unsafe.

I know that, but Jenna is dead. And it's my duty to get revenge. It's my job, no one else's.

I get up in the middle of the night whilst everyone else is asleep. I get changed into a short silky black mini dress, a leather jacket on top and knee high boots.

I hide some weapons like knives in the inside pocket of my leather jacket, as well as a gun, known to be a dangerous muggle weapon.

I know how to use it, Aunt Jenna taught me how. She taught me everything I know on hand to hand combat and how to defend myself. Time to put days of training to work.

I grab the floo powder, hidden in Mrs Weasley's kitchen cabinets. I tip toe across the room and reach the fire place. It's going to make a lot of noise when I use the floo powder so I use a silencing charm in the room.

"Malfoy Manor." I whisper as I stand in the fireplace and throw the floo powder.

Within seconds, I'm in the living room of the Manor and I get out of the fire place to look around. By the looks of it, no one's home. They're probably terrorising poor witches and wizards.

I quietly make my way out of the room and search all of downstairs and find no one. Just to be sure, I creep up the stairs to look around.

The manor is big, so there's plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms I have to look in. I don't know whether to be thankful or not but I've found no one.

Suddenly, I hear a door open behind me and I quickly rush into a random bedroom in the heat of the moment. I panicked and I didn't know what to do so I hide.

I hear footsteps approaching the outside of the room and they knock on the door harshly. I back away from the door... it could be anyone.

Out of nowhere, the door swings wide open and standing before me is him.

"Mattheo-" I look at him wide eyed and a huge smile forms across his face.

He enters the room and we walk towards each other and I lock my eyes on his.

"Y/n-"

I slap him hard across the face. His cheek turns red and he glares down at me. I can tell he's shocked by my actions but he's trying his best not to show any sort of emotion.

"Fuck. You." I say through gritted teeth.

"I killed her-"

"You didn't kill her! But you're still in the wrong. You left me there. I made breakfast and everything! You had me worried sick!"

"I was trying to save your aunt-"

"Thanks but that wasn't your job. You were meant to stay with me." My eyes start to water up as my voice grows shaky.

"I couldn't help to see you worried and hurt for Jenna another day." He says softly, cupping my cheek with his hand.

"I'm sorry but no. You shouldn't have done that."

"Fine."

"Fine?" I cross my arms and look at him confused.

"Fine." He says once again.

"What do you mean fine?"

"Fine."

"For god's sake Mattheo. Stop being a brat and answer me properly!" I shout in anger and grip the collar of his shirt hard.

"Fine." He says once more sternly, clenching his jaw and moving his face closer to mine.

I shove him hard and his back meets the wall.

"So you've got nothing to say?" I tilt my head and eye him up and down.

God, I've missed staring at him all day but I've got to stay focused.

"What you looking at princess?" He raises his eyebrows and looks down at himself.

"Now's not the time." I spit.

"I think it's a great time. No one in the house... a long waited reunion... and an angry y/n." He winks.

"Pfft." I sigh. "This is what you're doing? Trying to make me fucking angry for your own blood entertainment?"

He looks up and strokes his chin as if to think about his answer.

"Yes."

"Well guess what, I am fucking angry." I pull out my new dagger, which is embedded with green gems on the handle.

"Nice knife." He raises his brows.

"You should be glad I'm not using my fucking gun right now."

He rolls his eyes and looks at me intrigued.

"Now what do you intend on doing with that?" He points down at my knife.

"This." I clench my jaw and push him harder against the wall, eliminating any space between us, our bodies practically touching.

I hold the dagger ever so close to his throat.

"You're so predictable." He rolls his eyes.

I've about fucking had it. I knee him in the balls and he falls to ground, groaning in pain.

"Giving birth is like ten times the pain you know." I tell him and he looks up at me angrily.

"Fuck you."

"You know, I quite like this." I crouch down to his height, swinging the knife in my fingers. "You on your knees for me. Never thought you were the submissive type of guy." I wink.

"I'm not submissive."

I tickle his chin to piss him off and he immediately slaps my hand away and pushes me to the ground. He hovers on top of me and holds my hands to the floor.

I grip hard onto my knife and stab it into his arm.

"Shit." He seethes and pulls out the knife, waving his wand quickly to heal the fresh wound.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're up to but it's not going to work. You're not some rebel who thinks she can kill my father, the Dark Lord, all by herself. Now stop being a little bitch and listen to me."

My breathing grows quicker as he leans in closer and kisses the top of my ear, slowly making his way down to my neck. I let out a soft whimper and he locks his eyes on mine.

"I've missed you love."

"Couldn't say the same."

He rolls his eyes and releases me from his grip, standing up and throwing my bloody knife across the room as it clatters on the ground. I remain on the floor, using my elbows for support and notice his huge boner.

"Someone's hard for me." I laugh as he looks down and glares at me.

"Come fix it then."

***

"Good job princess. Didn't think you were capable of such things." He smiles as zips his trousers and buckles his belt back on.

Nervous, I don't say anything and hide myself under the covers of his bed.

"I'm just going to get a drink. Stay in here and do not come out. My father and his minions will be back soon." He places a kiss on my forehead and leaves the room.

I can't believe it. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be sucking the Dark Lord's son's dick off. I'm sorry, but that shit was way bigger than Draco's.

He better fucking eat me out next time. Bitch.

I laugh at my own thoughts when the devil himself enters the room.

"Well, well, well."

"Bloody hell." I mutter. "What do you want?"

"Just thought I'd say hello."

"Well hello. Now bye." I wave my hand, motioning him to get out.

He stays standing where he is and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"What are you doing here Malfoy? You're not meant to know I'm here. For fuck's sake."

"It's fine, it's fine. Your Riddle boyfriend already told me. I've been here the whole time just in the other room."

"What? Why?"

"I have to keep an eye on your boyfri-"

"He is not my boyfriend."

"Well sure didn't seem like it when you were sucking him off."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"These walls are paper thin Esmeray. You should have used a silencing charm, I thought I taught you better than that." He winks and I fake gag in disgust.

God, I hate Draco Malfoy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.3K 354 7
━━ ❝ 𝘐 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘌𝘝𝘌 in Dan heng supremacy ❞ ✮ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Honkai starrail [𝗛𝗦𝗥] █ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝗬𝗼𝘂 find you...
69.1K 1.1K 22
𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆 "No falling in love." "No falling in love..."
186K 3.3K 21
I was doing my school work in a cafe when a group of guys came in. They were all loud and annoying but one of them caught my eye. He had deep brown e...
218K 2.5K 12
Ivy a successful business women, with her Italian model fiance Leonardo. The preparation for their wedding is going smoothly until Leo uncovers Ivy's...