Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

Por MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... Más

*Disclaimer*
A chance to relax
Max's massage present
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
A day's work equals a day's play
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
The party W/The Wonderland
Harvey's part-time job
Harvey's and his holes
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)
Twitter Live PT 1?

Harvey's present with a twist

1.4K 13 4
Por MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey, Dobby, Tom, Dylan Henry, HRVY

*Disclaimer, contains mature content, read at your own risk*

*Hope you all enjoy this chapter, it was a lot of fun to write and includes plenty of detail for you M&H fans. Be sure to vote, and feel free to let me know what you think. Enjoy!*

*Max P.O.V*

It's two nights now till Harvey gets the beginning of his present, he surprised me with the present of a massage and it was time to return the favour. Of course his present he's always wanted is something involving cock, I had the plan to have a dinner party. However, Harvey's main thing he wants is to have all our friends feeding him cum, fucking his mouth, shooting cum down his throat, lashing it over his face. Harvey's always said how he'd love to taste multiple loads of his friend's cum. I set up the dinner party between us, and I wanted Harvey to be tied up throughout the whole meal before he gets his present. I already told him he would be tied up, with a twist, however, he would find out in two nights.

"Ugh, I'm so tired. College drained me today"

Harvey groans, sliding himself into bed with me.

"Don't worry, babe, sleep, you'll need the energy for your present. Mainly, your mouth needs energy"

I laugh.

"Is my present something to do with our friends? And their cocks?"

I nod lightly, trying to hold back my smile.

"Might do, you'll have to wait and see. All I can say is you're going to smell like cum and you'll definitely be a cum slut by the end of the night"

Harvey cuddles me, sinking his head into my neck.

"Fuck, it's going to be amazing. I better not eat for the rest of the two days"

Harvey smiles, and closes his eyes falling asleep next to me, his surprise would truly be something he would love too much...

*Time Skip 2 nights later* *Max P.O.V*

"HARVEY! GET YOUR BUTT MOVING!"

I scream up the stairs, I was all dressed for the dinner party at Dobby's house whereas Harvey was taking too long to pick an outfit.

"I can't find anything to wear!"

I hear Harvey yell back.

"Just wear the clothes from the music video, the shorts and shirt!"

I hear no response from Harvey, he finally comes downstairs wearing the clothes from the 'She moves in her own way' album cover.

"Finally, anyway, you shouldn't worry so much. You're not going to be in your clothes during the meal"

"What do you mean, Max?"

Harvey asks me.

"Nothing, you'll find out. Now come on, we're late"

I say, walking out of the house bringing a bag with me.

"What's in the bag?"

Harvey asks.

"Something else you'll have to wait for"

We get in the car, and I begin driving down the streets past all the houses, shops till we reach the traffic lights.

"Right, first phase of your present is you're going to be wearing these long, lacy socks from before and this pair of thongs with a open hole. Put these on in the back with the dressing gown"

I demand, handing him the things from the back.

"You could've had me put this on in the house"

Harvey groans.

"Yeah, but, I like to keep you on your toes"

I watch in the rear view mirror as Harvey clambers himself into the back, immediately stripping completely.

*Harvey P.O.V*

I couldn't wait for this present, to have all my friend's thick loads over me, fed to me but what was the twist? 

Picking up the lacy socks, I slid them on, managed to slide on the thongs and cover myself with this pink, fluffy dressing gown. Behind the dressing gown, I am this twink wearing lacy underwear and socks with my cock and ass hanging out, whatever the twist is, I had the feeling Max still had other things in his bag...

"Right, nearly there"

Max says, driving around the corner.

Max pulls up on the side of the road, we could see through the window of Dobby's house that everyone was dancing around the room.

"Huh, tonight's going to be a fun night. Well, for you mainly"

I get out of the car with Max and walk up to the door.

Max knocks firmly, we were waiting for a while till Dobby greeted us with a seductive smile.

"You brought the goods?"

Dobby asked, looking towards Max.

"Well, he's right here. Have a feel"

I jump as Dobby slides his hand under my dressing gown, grabbing a hold of my thick shaft and rubbing it for a few seconds.

"Well, let's get started. Food's cooking"

Dobby gestures us into his house, showing us to the dining table. It looked glamorous, dinner plates set out, napkins, and cutlery.

"Boys, come sit down"

Dobby calls through the living room.

In walks HRVY, Tom, and Dylan, and my god, ugh, they all looked so hot, I couldn't believe I was going to be fed all their cocks and cum.

"Ready?"

I notice Max and Dobby look to each other constantly, as if they had an evil idea in their mind.

"Ready"

Dobby unwraps my dressing gown, letting it fall to the floor, he pushes me onto a chair behind me. Max straps my arms to the chair as well as my legs before pushing the chair into the table, the table may be glass but you could see everything through it. My cock was tenting towards the top of the table, everyone watching in admiration as my cock twitched from the situation. 

"Harvey, I'm sorry to say that you won't get your surprise till later. You are watching us for the first few hours. This should keep you patient"

Max explains, pushing my ass up and sliding a vibrator in.

"I'll start on low. Don't cum, you have a while yet"

Max smirks before sitting himself down next to me.

I was now trapped in this chair, tied, and twitching with the vibrator inside me, I had to watch as if I was prohibited from joining in with everyone.

I see the anticipation in Dylan and Tom's eyes, they just want to tease me, I could just imagine it right now, both of them on their knees, sucking my cock, sharing but forcing me to beg.

"Ugh...fuck"

I groan, feeling my cock push against the table.

"You ok, Harvs?"

Dobby asks, noticing me acting strangely.

"Yup, all..ugh...good"

Dobby leaves the room and comes back with dishes of food, placing them down on the table.

"Help yourselves boys, the main treat is to die for"

*Max P.O.V*

I begin eating the food from my plate, while checking every few seconds on Harvey. He's twitching, his mouth open as he gawps the chicken that everybody is eating. 

"Ugh, I'm hungry"

Harvey moans.

"Have a taste of this, Harvey"

My eyes widen just as Dobby gets up onto the table, drops his shorts and rams his cock into Harvey's mouth.

"Ugh!"

Harvey groans, taking Dobby's thick shaft deep in his throat. 

All of us were watching in awe, HRVY, Tom, Dylan, and me like a hawk as Dobby thrusted into Harvey continuously, only the sound of his balls slapping calmly against his chin hypnotising us into the movements of Dobby.

As Dobby slowed down, and pulled out, pulling his shorts back up, I noticed Tom had his cock out under the table, slipped out through the waistband.

I took the opportunity to use my foot to rub his hard, raw cock, he felt so hard that I could tell he needed to release it. I wanted to get onto my knees and suck it, badly, that I used a lame excuse to get under the table.

"Ugh, I'm clumsy, fuck"

I laugh, dropping my fork under the table.

I slide down onto the floor, moving myself towards Tom, I was now inches from his thick, meaty, hot cock, I could smell it and damn, if that wasn't enough to get me to suck it, what is?

"Suck it, you know you want to"

I look up, hearing Tom whisper.

Heart racing, I engulf his cock to the base, feeling it choke me, he thrusts, forcing every thick inch to reach the back of my throat. I gag from the girth of it and grip his knees to gain stability.

"Mm..ugh..f.fu"

I groaned as Tom slips his cock out of my mouth, in annoyance, I pulled his chair in, ramming his cock back into my mouth forcing him to groan.

"Ugh..fuck!"

Dobby and Dylan look down watching me as I bob on Tom's cock, I hear Tom groan and he holds my head at either side pushing every inch deep in my throat. 

"Max, back up here now"

Dobby commands.

I sit back in my seat, breathless, when did Tom become someone that wanted to be sucked off by a guy?

"Let's take a breather?"

Dylan suggests.

"Yes, let's"

I reply immediately, I wanted to find out what made Tom like this.

Dylan, Dobby and HRVY leave the room, I was left with Harvey tied up and Tom on the opposite side of the table.

I got up from my seat, standing against the table watching Harvey in excitement, I was throbbing, Harvey's minimal clothing looked too good.

"Harvey, you should see what those panties do to me"

I smile.

Abruptly, I feel my shorts and boxers pulled down, I turn my head to see Tom standing behind me.

"Thought you could suck me without finishing?"

Tom tells me sternly.

"No...Daddy"

"Daddy?"

I felt Tom's throbbing dick press against my bare ass, he bends me over the dining table, lying me flat. My top is slid off, Tom gets on his knees, digging his fingers into my hole, I could see Harvey on the right, his teeth sinking into his lip as he watches Tom open up my hole.

"So tight, Max"

I hear Tom say behind me.

The second I groaned, Tom slapped my ass, and he slammed his fingers into my hole.

"Ugh! Fuck me, Daddy!"

I beg.

"As you wish, besides, you have no choice. Harvey?"

Why must you tease me like this, Tom? You know seeing Max have his hole ripped apart will drive me mad"

I hear Harvey moan, it's true, every time I was fucked by someone other than Harvey, he gets into a fit of lust, desperately wanting to fuck my mouth while whoever is fucking my ass.

"Shut it, and watch bitch"

I groan, my eyes water just as I feel Tom ram his raw cock into my hole, fuck, he felt big and thick, I could feel him tearing me apart. He began to thrust into me in an attempt to shove every inch deep inside me. Tom soon manages to fit himself inside me, thrusting continuously till he gets into a good rhythm. I feel him smash against my spot, his balls slapping ferociously, like waves crashing in the late evening. I scream, feeling my ass clench tight around his cock, he thrusts himself intensively into me till I lose control and abruptly shoot my thick cum over Dobby's dining table.

"Ugh! Fuck! Daddy, I'm cumming!"

I moan, feeling my cum spurt out of my cock, pushing against the table and my chest. Tom, thrusts into me so hard, forcing two hot loads of cum to fire out of my cock and smother between my chest and the table. I couldn't see my cock or cum since I was pressed flat against the table, but looking right again, I saw Harvey's lip quivering, his eyes so cute. 

"You came!? You dirty bitch. Get up!"

Tom demands.

He pulls me up, slamming his cock against my sensitive prostate, I shiver and moan feeling his cock pulse and smash hot cum against my prostate.

"Fuck, it's so warm!"

I moan, feeling my ass full of warm, thick cum.

You're going to keep it in your ass, don't let it spill!"

Tom pulls out of my warm hole, slipping his clothes back on leaving me confused. 

"Now then, Dylan, come over and eat him out. I know you've been watching us"

My head instantly looks left to the door, Dylan's beautiful cock was hanging on the waistband of his shorts, he walks over smirking.

"Do it! Eat him out!"

I feel Dylan place his hands on my ass, he starts digging his tongue into my hole, licking up every drop of warm cum that Tom dumped in my ass. My hole feels gaping and every drop of Tom's warm cum was being sucked and swallowed out of my ass and into Dylan's mouth. I always wondered what Dylan would be like in the bedroom with me, now I had a taster, I wanted more...

"Alright, we should stop. Got to save it for Harvey"

I plead, after all, it's Harvey's dream to have multiple loads.

"Shit, Dobby's coming back anyway"

I quickly lick up the cum I had blown on Dobby's table before sitting back down with Dylan and Tom. 

"What have you been up to then, Dobs?"

I ask as he walks back in with HRVY with a suspicious grin across his face and a very wet chin.

"Uh, nothing. Shall we move onto the dessert?"

Dobby leaves and comes back with ice cream in a tub along with individual bowls.

"Here, Harvey. Not long now, thinking of it, I should turn your toy to the max"

I say to Harvey, smirking.

"Open wide, baby"

I tease, feeding Harvey some ice-cream.

"Harvey, when we get back, you better be ready"

Dobby directs us to the garden for some games, we all left Harvey, twitching violently from the vibrator. He'd thank us when he gets the present he's wished for a while now...

"You'll be fine, baby"

I say, kissing Harvey on the cheek and teasing him by stroking his cock.

"Ugh...fuck!"

*Harvey P.O.V*

Now everyone had left me in the dining room, I had to sit there, twitching, and wishing I could touch my cock.

I could hear everyone talking outside, and sitting here, my cock was still rock hard from the intensity of the vibrator. I could feel it stretching my hole apart, I was trying so hard not to cum but everything was telling me to let it out.

"Fuck...I can't..."

I moan.

I begin to imagine everyone standing over me, their cocks spraying hot, thick, creamy loads of cum on my face. Me, catching every drop and swallowing but loving the taste of my friend's mixed cum loads. Ugh, I couldn't handle it any longer, I was going to cum, and there was only one place it was going. The underside of Dobby's table...

My head flung back, eyes shut from the pleasure, I let out a high-pitched moan while twitching violently. I was out of control, no way out. I could feel my cock firing thick loads of cum, but as I opened my eyes, it wasn't covering the underside of the table...

"Mmm..."

I looked down through the glass and saw HRVY sucking my cock, swallowing every drop that flowed out of my hard shaft. I just couldn't stop, the vibrator was like Max's cock, pressing against my prostate, forcing me to dump my load wherever it was pointing.

I heard the last few slurping and gulping sounds as HRVY sucked me dry till he got up, kissed me, sharing the cum I had pumped into his mouth and ran back into the garden.

I fainted from the incapability of moving, the only thing I saw last was HRVY running back into the garden and smirking...

*An hour later*

"Harvey? Harvey? Wake up, baby"

I feel someone call my name repeatedly while shaking my body.

"Max?"

I say while opening my eyes.

I come back to the reality, seeing Max stand there in his boxers and socks, everyone else seemed to be elsewhere.

"Time for your present, baby. Just one thing, how could you cum, and let HRVY suck you dry?"

Max looks at me with a wicked grin. 

"I..uh.."

"Don't speak, time to have your face covered. In just half an hour, you are going to be covered in everyone's hot cum"

Max smirks, placing his soft, sweet lips on mine, he begins kissing me passionately, rubbing my smooth back as he digs his tongue into my mouth.

"Ugh...your mouth is so good. I'll help clean up tonight or do you want it all for yourself?"

I loved Max's remarks, his constant teasing, trying to get me to crack.

"Come in, boys!"

Max abruptly yells throughout the room.

Max stands back and in walks from the kitchen, Dobby, Tom, Dylan and HRVY. They were all naked, all of them wearing long, white, lacy nurse's socks, knee high. Ugh, they all looked so good, their cocks hanging out, but damn, Dylan's and Tom's, they looked so tasty, so long and thick, lightly trimmed and good enough to devour...

"Now, who's first to fuck this slut's throat?"

Max asks, dropping his boxers to the floor, he was the only one not wearing long socks, he instead slid on a skirt.

"HRVY, since you sucked him off earlier, you go first"

I hear Max demand.

A sense of worry crosses my mind, I had never been in this position before, given a chance to suck, swallow, taste and be fed all of my friend's thick loads of cum. Seeing it on porn wasn't enough, but now, as HRVY walked over with a wicked grin, I felt a strong sense of unease...

"You dirty, slut. You are going to suck it without hesitation. Got it?"

HRVY tells me sternly, holding my chin tight.

I nod and watch as HRVY straddles himself onto the chair, his feet resting on the side of my legs. He places his hands on my head, I gasped being inches from his thick cock, I could smell it, as if it was some glorious snack, I just wanted to reach out, touch it, then devour it till he was sucked dry.

"Good boy"

HRVY smiles above me resting the tip of his cock on my tongue, I start to swirl around his tip, tasting his warm pre-cum, letting it linger on my tongue.

"Now, suck"

HRVY commands.

He slides his long, thick shaft down my throat, pushing every inch he could deep into me. I felt his thin pubic hairs brush past my nose as he began to thrust, backwards, and forwards, backwards and forwards till he got into a good pace.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Work that tongue, you slut!"

HRVY yells out passionately, I lather my tongue over his cock, happily sucking and engulfing to the base.

I could feel his tip hitting the back of my throat the rougher he thrust into me, every inch choking till I couldn't handle it anymore. I was trapped, and so far, loving it as HRVY held the side of my head slamming his cock rougher and rougher each time deep in my throat. I begin to taste his pre-cum even more, feeling it flood my mouth, my cock twitched as the taste turned me into some horny, hungry slut.

"Damn, your mouth is so warm and, ugh, wet"

Suddenly, his balls are slapping ferociously against my chin, he's sped up madly, roughly slamming his cock deep in my throat, ignoring the intense grunting and gagging as I tried to handle his thick shaft. All I can hear is the wet sound of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, pre-cum supporting him to slide himself into me swiftly. 

"Ugh....fuck..."

HRVY moans.

The room was filled with my grunting and choking sounds, HRVY's balls slapping against my chin, the wet sound of saliva and pre-cum, HRVY freed me from his grip, pushing my head back onto the chair, slapping his fat, wet cock against my cheek. I looked round to the left, seeing everyone jack their cocks, holding them so softly, but, ugh, I still couldn't get over how hot Dylan and Tom's cock was.

"One more minute slut, then it's Dylan's turn. Now, make use of it!"

HRVY commands, once again slapping his fat, wet cock against my cheek before slamming it deep in my throat. 

I felt myself choking again, his cock so deep in my throat, huge amounts of salty pre-cum flowing through my mouth. The taste was too much, his raw, thick cock smashing into my mouth each time, damn, I just wanted to feel him blow his hot cum down my throat but I knew, it's too early...yet.

"You fucking slut, you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

HRVY sniggered knowing just how much I loved it as my lips quivered when he slid his cock out of me and getting off the chair. 

"I've wanted to do this for god knows how long"

Dylan smirked, stepping over to me.

"Really? Cause, I just want to suck that right now. Please, ugh, give it to me!"

I beg with anticipation, seeing Dylan wave his cock across my face, rolling back his foreskin. A single drop of pre-cum trickles down his tip and I was practically drooling.

"Hehe, Max, you never said your twin loved cock this much"

Dylan straddled himself onto the chair in the same position as HRVY, this time, I wasn't being taken easy... He immediately slammed his cock deep in my throat, furiously thrusting, choking me, gripping my head and screaming out his pleasure as his cock was trapped in my mouth. He certainly wasn't lying about wanting to do this, he seemed so experienced, especially with how rough he was.

I closed my eyes, letting myself fall into his control, loving the taste and roughness of his cock, no matter how many times I sucked a cock, I would always struggle to take every inch without choking.

"Harvs, baby, you're going to be free from that chair in a minute. However, we're all also going to make use of that open hole"

I open my eyes, beaming at Max's words, the vibrator was twitching me violently, every muscle in my bone, relaxed, my heart racing as I devoured Dylan's tasty cock. 

"Now, let's see how good your ass is, slut"

Dylan smirks, straddling off me.

Max and Dylan come at either side of my chair, untying my legs and arms till I was finally free.

I was about to get up when Dylan stopped me.

"Buh, buh, no, no, you're still under our control. It may be a present, but it's also a punishment"

Dylan pushes me up against the table facing everyone, all of them jacking their cocks. 

Now, Tom, got up onto the table, sliding his cock into my mouth, just like I dreamt, it was so thick, long and intoxicating. Such a warm feeling in the back of my throat as he attempted to thrust himself.

I felt my ass open up, looking round, Dylan pulled out the vibrator, dropping it to the floor.

"Huh, what a delicious looking hole"

Dylan says in a seductive tone behind me, I feel him rubbing his fingers over the rim of my gaping hole through the lacy underwear. I forgot about the panties and the socks, and now, it had just unlocked a whole new level of pleasure for me. 

I let out a whimper, feeling him dig his fingers around my hole, he couldn't possibly open me up any more. The vibrator was in me for a few hours and damn, it had opened me up massively, I was ready for everyone's thick cock. Or so I thought.

"Ugh...fuck!"

I groan.

Immediately, Dylan rammed his cock into my hole, pushing deeper and rougher each time till he managed to fit every inch into my tight hole.

"Oh...fuck me hard, Dylan!"

I screamed in a boyish tone, I was surprised at my own voice, damn, I truly sounded like a slut right there and then.

"The name's...Daddy. Everyone here, is...Daddy. Got it?"

I whimper, feeling Dylan smash his cock against my prostate.

"Ugh...yes Daddy!"

I scream even louder, feeling Dylan's cock choke my hole.

"Good boy, now take it and suck Tom's cock"

Tom slides his cock back into my mouth, my eyes looked up to his smirking face, watering more and more as the feeling of Dylan's cock pummeling my hole became too much.

"Mm..mm..ugh"

"Take my cock, you dirty slut!"

Tom roars, smashing his cock repeatedly against the back of my throat.

I felt Dylan's cock push inside my hole, I could feel the burning sensation as he thrust himself into me. 

As both Tom and Dylan sped up, I felt a warm tongue roll over my cock. 

"M.mm, tasty cock, Harvey"

Then I knew who it was, I assumed Dobby and was correct the more I heard his intense grunting as he engulfed my cock to the base.

"Yes, you dirty, slut. Take our cock's, if you want our cum so bad, take it!"

Dylan slapped my bare ass, shoving his cock into me after he teased the rim of my hole with his tip. I could feel Dylan's thick shaft choking my hole, every inch pummelling my prostate. Thick and long, but the feeling is too good, that I can't even process what is happening, I just let myself fall into this pit of cock and cum.

I was sucking Tom's thick cock like the hungry slut I was. Taking Dylan's cock and Tom's cock at the same time felt ungodly, my whole body relaxing from the feeling of both cock's deep inside my hole's. I could feel Dobby below me massaging my balls as he swirled his tongue around my tip, constantly teasing me before taking me balls deep in his mouth again.

*Max P.O.V*

"Fuck, this is so hot!"

I moan, my cock flopped up and down watching Harvey get both his holes and his cock ruined.

"Yeah, fuck, it is. We going to join in on this action or what?"

I smirk at HRVY and whisper him to take control of Dobby underneath the table while I took control of Dylan.

"Ugh, fuck, HRVY, is that you? Damn, you feel so thick inside me"

I hear Dobby groan below me.

I held open Dylan's ass and instantly plunged my thick, twitching cock into him, feeling his ass clench tight around my cock.

"Oh...fuck!"

I moaned in such a high pitched tone, everyone took it as a turn on.

Within minutes, the whole living room had become some massive orgy. Harvey was getting fucked by Dylan in his ass, Tom in his mouth, Dobby sucking his cock, I was fucking Dylan from behind while he fucked Harvey, and HRVY was fucking Dobby. This was all happening at the same time, I couldn't get over how hot it was, I looked to the right of me seeing Dobby and HRVY under the table going at it like rabbits, with Harvey and Tom really having a lot of fun.

The sound was filled with mine and everybody's intense moans, Dobby's and Harvey's especially since they were the one's getting fucked. This felt unbelievably hot, hearing Dobby groan and scream with Harvey making wet sucking sounds. The combined thud of balls slapping against chin, ass and hand filled my ears and the room, all of us, in our own world, interlocked into each other. 

"Ugh, fuck!"

"Yes, take it, bitch!"

I hear Dobby scream and HRVY demand.

"You fucking love my cock, don't you, Harvey?"

I look up to see Tom pull his cock out of Harvey's mouth, Harvey's face was covered in saliva and pre-cum. 

"Y..ye..s Daddy! Don't stop"

Harvey moans.

Abruptly, Dylan pulls out of Harvey, forcing him to impale himself onto my cock. My entire length rams against his sensitive prostate, forcing an intoxicating yelp to flow out of his mouth. I thrust into him roughly, my eyes rolling back as my cock disappears in his tight hole under my skirt. The second my skin brushed past his lacy socks, the more I felt the tingle through my body. God, I felt so turned on, that I took the opportunity to push him, and plunge him back into Harvey's hole.

"Ohh..fuck!"

"Quiet, slut!"

Harvey is silenced once again, we were all so blindsided by lust and cock that we couldn't stop. The sound of skin slapping against skin, harmonic moans and grunting, the smell of pre-cum and sweat wafting across the room, ugh, it was becoming too much.

"We..w..we should get into a circle to feed Harvey soon"

I uttered, breathless.

"Ye..ye..s, we should"

Dobby replied with the sound of wetness in his lips.

As sweat formed down my chest and pits, I wanted to twitch once again. I dug one hand into my right pit, and instantly sucked my fingers like some wild dog, loving the salty taste. Instantly, I twitched in Dylan's hole, smashing my cock against his prostate.

"Fuck!"

Dylan screams.

Faster and faster, rougher and rougher, louder and louder, everyone was either thrusting or sucking somebody's cock, and it was too good to look at. The sight of everyone enjoying each other as if it was some massive free for all banquet, which it had definitely turned into, would forever be stuck in my mind.

"F..f.fuck!"

*Dobby P.O.V*

Harvey might've been getting his dream present but so was I. I had always wanted some kind of orgy, everyone on each other's asses and cock. However, now, I had HRVY destroying my hole as I sucked Harvey's thick, juicy cock. I took him just like the dirty bitch I was, Harvey was the slut, and I was the dirty bitch, loving being on my hands and knees, sucking cock and taking it.

"Yes! Give it to me HRVY!"

I beg, pushing myself backwards, and impaling myself onto his thick cock. I felt him dig the ridge of his tip against my prostate, the feeling felt too good, I screamed through Harvey's cock and would've cum if it wasn't for my mind telling me to calm down.

The whole room felt scorching, like an extreme, hot, summer's day. All of our bodies generating heat as each one of us were thrusting into each other, Harvey thrusting his cock into me while taking two cock's in his hole's, Max thrusting into Dylan as Dylan fucked Harvey.

Ugh, my mind couldn't process the situation, the warmth of the room, and the intoxicating sounds felt like I really was in some massive, gay porn movie.

If we didn't stop soon, I would cum, and the main point of this was to fulfil Harvey's dream.

"M..mmm"

I moan, sucking up Harvey's pre-cum, swishing it around in my mouth and savouring the salty taste more and more as I explored his cock.

"Yes, take it!"

HRVY roared behind me, ramming his thick length into my tight hole, HRVY sounded and felt so dominant. I never knew just how hot the twin's friend's were, if I went everywhere with them, I'd get to hook up with their hot friend's all the time such as Johnny Orlando, Christian Lalama, William Frankyln Miller, etc.

"M..Max! It's time!"

I beg, I felt desperate to cum, I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer...

HRVY rammed himself out of my hole, getting up from under the table as well as I. We all began to stand in a jerk circle as Harvey was free from Dylan and Tom's grip. He got onto his knees in front of us, his tongue stuck out, his face covered in Tom's pre-cum and his saliva.

"Yes, Dobby, feed me!"

Harvey begs, looking so hot and sweaty.

All of us, except Max who was still wearing this hot skirt were standing over Harvey in our long, lacy socks, jacking our cock's loving the sight of Harvey.

I was jacking my cock rapidly, only seconds from blowing a massive load of cum over Harvey's face. He began to suck and cup my balls in his mouth as I continuously rolled back my foreskin, moaning in ecstasy as pre-cum poured out of my hard, twitching cock.

"Ugh...fuck! Shit! I...!"

*Harvey P.O.V*

All of sudden, Dobby moaned loudly and held his cock across my cheek, letting 5 ropes of thick, hot, creamy cum cover my cheek. I felt him smear it across my face, constantly dumping every drop on my face while pushing it around and into my mouth.

I scooted over to Tom as he gave a hot expression, his head flung back from pleasure. Some of Dobby's cum was still on my right cheek, but as I knelt in the circle, I took Tom's thick load, letting it lash over my face like sauce. Every hot, creamy load covering my right cheek and being pushed through my wet, soft lips.

"F...f.fuck"

Max let out a tremendous moan, quickly, I moved over to his cock. He looked so juicy, his red, hot cock, pre-cum seeping out of it, so delicious. I cupped his balls, sucking them in my mouth under his skirt just as he shoots one rope of cum in my hair. Moving back to the tip of his cock, I took his cum over my face, loving the feeling, smell and taste as more and more covered my cheek and face.

"Harv...ff..fuck!!"

Both Dylan and HRVY moaned at the same time, this time I let them both stand in front of my face, their juicy cock's inches from my lips. I took both their tips in my mouth, swirling my tongue around just as two loads from each cock blast down my throat.

"Mm..mm"

I moan, swallowing and licking around my lips as Dylan and HRVY cover my face in more cum, smearing it around my face with everyone else's cum.

"Now, we going to feed you it or what?"

Tom smirks.

Everyone comes to my face, using their fingers to scoop up my cum, I begin to suck each and everyone's cummy finger's loving the salty and sweet taste of everyone's mixed cum loads. So warm, thick, and creamy, I couldn't resist swallowing every hot, juicy drop the boys were feeding to me off their fingers.

"Harvey, you haven't cum yet"

Max chirps in.

"You do it, Max. Taste me, then kiss me, you beautiful hunk"

I call out.

I feel Max engulf my cock to the base sucking it madly, his tongue swirling around my tip. I tried to hold my voice back, distracting myself as everyone cleaned my cum covered face up, feeding me every delicious drop of their mixed, hot cum.

"F..fu..ck!"

My teeth sunk into my lip, I felt my load blasting down Max's throat and filling his mouth. Max let out happy sounds of enjoyment, sucking and collecting up every warm drop of my thick, creamy cum.

"Fuck, kiss me, Maxie!"

I beg, sounding just like the slut I was.

Max came in front of me, collecting everyone's mixed cum from my cheek on his lips and placing his lips on mine.

"M..mm...ugh"

I groan, pushing my tongue into his mouth and making sure I took every drop of juicy cum he had collected in his mouth.

"F..fuck, I can't even...I'm definitely a cum slut now"

I moan, falling back onto the floor, pulling Max with me.

"Yeah, you are. Your face is painted white"

Max laughs softly.

"I..love you, Maxie"

I smile, kissing him once again, my face still had some cum on it but that's a snack for when I've regained my energy. I think everyone needed to rest as we all collapsed onto Dobby's living room floor.

"I love, you too, Harvs. Shame it's not recorded"

"Actually, it is, there's a camera up on the smoke detector. I'll s..send it"

Dobby tells us, breathless, I watch him as he falls asleep onto the floor.

"This was everything I've wanted, and more. Max, when's round two?"

I smile, digging my head into Max's chest and falling asleep in his arms. This was something that I couldn't have ever imagined to be so good, we'd all be exhausted after our sleep...

Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...