6 Types of love ~ Wanda Maxim...

Da AnikaRomanova008

The Scarlet Witch is not born; she is forged. She has no coven or need for incantation. Her power exceeds tha... Altro

Cast/Fc
Every Story has a Begining
The Start of a new Begining
A simple song
I am one of 28
The Avengers
Aesthetic. Act 1

IMPORTANT AUTHERS NOTE!!!

490 22 7
Da AnikaRomanova008

Hello readers! It's been so so long since I have updated I know. I just wanted to tell you I am rewriting this story. The plot will remain the same it's just the story will be different. I feel you all will love this story. I really hope you do, I will publish the original story when I get the chance so you guys can still read it.

I hope you all have a great day I hope you all loved Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

Because lemme tell you Wanda in this movie is just 😩 I love her so much.

I've secretly have been waiting for her to have a villain phase again lmao

I hope you have a good day/night and enjoy these Wanda visuals from MoM

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
48.2K 2K 35
When you catch sight of the newest trend going around you know you're all but bound to at least try it, it was harmless anyway. What could possibly s...
28.2K 719 56
Re uploaded Narcissa x Female OC story that wattpad deleted... sorry it took so long. I hope I can make up with it with extra chapters I've written s...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...