ELEMENTAL GRAVITY

由 solarhood

bill cypher released a portal from the galaxy that brought boboiboy and his friends to an unknown location ca... 更多

PORTAL
GRAVITY FALLS
PINE TWINS
NEW ROOMMATES
THE TRUTH
INFORMATION
FAILED
UNEXPECTED
Author's Note

Finding solution

385 27 10
由 solarhood

Back at tapops

"Any sign of them yet? " A worried  voice said staring at the giant screen .

"No but we did find a unknown portal were not sure who open this especially if it's not a power sphere" said commander kokochi to the red armored man in the corner. Admiral Tarung was quite and said nothing .

"We need to find them ... I need to find him " the voice said while walking back and forth . The admiral and commander was trying to think a plan

Just then the door burst open , revealing a tapops member running to them.

" I'm sorry for the interruptions but we found their location sir !! " Said by the cadet telling him everything.
The armored hurriedly went to the members and started to command them to find the missing cadets.

"Are you joining the search? " Asked admiral Tarung .

"I won't miss it if that triangle messes with him , I will not stand for it " said the armored hero and went to prepare everything.

Back to Gravity Falls

The morning came by , the birds were chirping , the sunrise was beautiful .
It was so peaceful well that is until you hear the terrible sound of singing in the showers . Stan was singing in the showers while papa Zola started the breakfast .
The kids were already dress up for the day , preparing for an adventure .

Apparently the group decided to take an early adventure to find a way home and the pines twins wouldn't miss it for the world.
They finished their breakfast and waved to Stan and papa Zola .

Time skip

The twins were so shocked when they saw the wreck spaceship that boboiboy and his friends had landed . They just couldn't believe it , dipper ask them some questions about the power spheres and boboiboy was impressed of how smart dipper could be .

Dipper then suggest about ochobot that they need to fix him so they could get back home .
So the group went to some old metal scrap junkyard to build a new power charge for ochobot or atleast to fix him .

They began working their project , ying , fang and Yaya offered to help dipper while boboiboy , Gopal and Mabel gets more metal.

Mabel and the two boys were holding a lot of stuff when they had an  unexpected encounter with Pacifica northwest the rival of Mabel pines .

Pacifica and her two entourage were holding many shopping bags . They stop when they saw Mabel and Gopal (BoBoiBoy was carrying a lot of stop that he didn't see them)

"Well well well , what do we have here , it's cheap brace girl with her fat boyfriend carrying garbage " insulted Pacifica while her two goons laugh .

"Rude " muttered Gopal trying to calm himself .

"Very funny Pacifica , but if you don't mind we have better things to do , come on guys " said Mabel walking away with Gopal and boboiboy close by .

Suddenly boboiboy drop the items in mud and Pacifica's dress was covered with it .

"Oops sorry , I didn't mean it " said BoBoiBoy looking at Pacifica .

He thought the girl was wearing to much make up and cologne .

"Who are you and why for such a cool guy like you would hang out with those two losers?" Said Pacifica .

"Ok first I'm BoBoiBoy second rude third who are you calling losers I mean look at you , you look like a girl with too much make up on her face what are you a clown?  And that perfume it smells like rotten seaweed no offense ". Said BoBoiBoy looking at the girl with a shocked face .

"Do you know who I am ? " Asked Pacifica angered seen on her face .

"A clown? " BoBoiBoy said bluntly picking his stuff and walking away dragging Gopal and Mabel who has shocked faces.

Pacifica's goons started to laugh at what the guy said that earned them a glare on Pacifica .

"Wow boboiboy just wow" said Gopal since he never saw his friend insult someone.
Mabel hugged boboiboy's waist and started to say

"Teach me your ways"
And that earned a laugh from boboiboy.

"I just really can't deal with bullies but I know people has a kind side to them even that bratty girl " said BoBoiBoy smiling at Mabel .

Mabel guessed that befriending Pacifica won't be that bad .
The three went back near the spaceship and told dipper everything and it was amusing for everyone to know . They went back to their work hoping they could activate ochobot again.

Laskar spaceship

"Sir we had reached out the portal , permission to enter ? " Asked by a tapops member and the admiral nodded his head .

"Wait for me their , I won't fail you " thought of the red armored hero when they entered the portal.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
99.3K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...