Revenge | A Kim Taehyung Fanf...

Από TaestheticMe

(completed) "Why? Why'd you kill her when you loved her?!" "Some things are just never meant to be, No matte... Περισσότερα

Important Note
Prologue
Cast
Friends and Enemies
Requests
IronLady
Love
Goodbye Sis
Trip
Lying Game
Caught in a Lie
Love on Hiatus
Tears and Memories
Danger
Save Me
Reunion
Blame Game
Mission
Goodbye Love
Just a Friend
Marriage
Bring the Trouble, Make it Double
Deal!
Great Expectations
Smarter than I thought
Get into hiding!
Sneak in
Realisation
Heart shattering
Unveil the story
Rescuer
Do you need help babygirl?
Deals and confessions
Long lost enemies
Let's play a game, Shall we?
Finale
Epilogue
Afterword

Something's Wrong

265 10 1
Από TaestheticMe

A/N: surprise update here! Enjoy♡

Third person POV

"Boss!" The man came running to his 'boss'.

" She is severely injured and needs to be hospitalized."

" We were shifting her to the other go-down and she tried running away, and"

" And what!?! You motherfuckers can't handle a girl, that too one who is not in her strongest form right now?! Now will you spill the shit or just stand there with that so-called expression?!" The man referred to as 'boss' screamed on top of his lungs.

" She got hit by a car..."

" Damn it!! Why didn't you guys hospitalize her yet?! Do it immediately!" The man shouted as he picked up his phone to make a call.

" Doctor Han! I am getting you a patient, just a request, please do not let her go anywhere until I tell you to do so because she is a bit insane and don't talk to her much, she talks gibberish all the time."

~~

Unnamed girl's POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar surrounding to which I sat straight on the bed.

I was in a hospital? Who brought me here?
I was busy questioning myself when the door opened and the doctor walked in.

Even though I wasn't at my strongest form right away, I decided to take this golden opportunity to run away to my brother.

"Doctor, please listen to me-" my voice cracked and slowed down eventually and I looked up to find the man frowning.

What if he was helping those kidnappers? If I told him anything, he would tell them and I would be tortured again and moreover they'll keep me within extra security and I wouldn't find this opportunity again.

I decided to stay quiet.

"What?" He snapped arrogantly.

"Nothing" I said softly and didn't look up until he left.

I just sat there, thinking about a suitable plan.

After a moment I opened the door and looked out to find the corridor empty, this would be the perfect time.

I removed my slippers to prevent noise and tip toed until I came to another long corridor with some people walking, no suspicious ones though.

I looked back to see if someone was following me while I walked forward. I bumped into someone and the file which they carried fell down.

"I am sorry- I am really sorry-" I panicked and i bent forward to pick up the papers.

"Uh--- why are you panicking? It's totally fine." The woman said and I looked up as she gave me an assuring smile.

I smiled back.

"You have got injuries, why are you walking around? Shouldn't you rest?" She asked while she examined the bandage on my head and the sling around my left hand.

"I- Uh--- I was just- actually." Damn I was stammering! She would definitely suspect me.

"Why are you panicking though, I hope I ain't scary? " She laughed.

"By the way, are you new here?" She asked politely. She seemed to be a good person, maybe I could tell her about the matter.

"I am Kim Somi, Can I say something? Actually I am kidnap-" I stopped as a voice interrupted mine.

" Doctor Lee! There are no senior doctors around and a patient in 604 is having difficulty in breathing, can you please check them?"

" Ah yes! I will be there." She assured the nurse who ran back to the respective room

" I think you should rest, if you need anything there are nurses around."

She patted my shoulder and left immediately after the nurse.

I was not satisfied as I couldn't ask for help, but satisfied at the fact that now I could leave.

I turned around to leave when I saw two men eating something as they spoke to their opponent. These men were there with me when I was kidnapped, perhaps they are one of those kidnappers.

Shit!

I turned around and removed my rubber band and I let my hair fall to cover my face.

I walked as fast as I could and entered my room, I lay down on the bed and pulled the blanket and closed my eyes.

Moments later I heard the door open.

I kept my eyes closed and opened them slowly when I heard the sound of the door closing.

Shit! That was close. But unfortunately they're here! Arghh now I have to wait again.

Doctor Lee's POV

I am glad the patient is all good now.

I have to go for a checkup round in my break time. So I start with the second room on the corridor as the first room was already done.

Half an hour later I come to the last room of the corridor.

"Hello" I said and the patient smiled.

"Doctor, I was telling you something before-" she tried saying which confused me.

"Just a moment, have we met before?" I asked not sure about the situation.

The woman's eyes widened as she looked at me for a solid second.

"No. Nothing" she spoke softly.

"Ok, name?"

Silence took over as I looked up to meet the woman's astonished eyes.

"Uh--- excuse me? Can I know your name please?"

" Kim Somi" she literally whispered.

" Oh I think we've met before, you were trying to say something?"

"Yes doctor, please help me-" She stopped as she saw a man in black suit walk in.

The man gave me an astonished look but I ignored it completely and went back to listen to the woman.

"Yes? What can I help you with?" I asked to which she remained silent.

After a few moments she spoke, "uh--- help me in the sense, can uh--- can you accompany me while I eat?"

I saw the man staring at her and she was clearly scared.

" Sure! By the way do you know that man?"

"N-no! I mean YES!"
I saw her stammering which was weird.

"Who's he?"

"H-he actually-"

"I am her friend." The man spoke to which I nodded, clearly not very satisfied with the answer, I really felt something was wrong.

A/N: So that was the last update before I disappear for the next 20 days. I hope you guys are enjoying because this is my first story on Wattpad and I am trying my best to put in all my efforts.

Plus, as I said, when I come back from the twenty-day-hiatus , I will make sure to do frequent updates. I see alot of reads to my story but the votes are comparatively less.

Please don't be a silent reader and leave your comments whilst smashing that star icon, I'd really appreciate that and I will see you in my next update. Until then have a great time♡

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

125K 6.2K 44
"All the time, I was running away from you. Not knowing, you were the one I wanted" • • • • • • • • In which Taehyung's dad decides to arrange him to...
35.5K 1.2K 20
•Two strangers who heal each others pain. • •He hated her as much as she hated him. • •He was cold and heartbroken •She was sad and lonely • •Two br...
162K 4.6K 15
A 23 years old boy (Jeon Jungkook) who is known to be dangerous and cruel mafia, the one who kills his enemy mercilessly, people and other mafia grou...
144K 3.3K 13
It Was Arranged : The Sequel __________________ "I'm not his maid. I'm his wife." +++++ "I can't believe you would actually follow me." _____________...