Rejection

Bởi _talisman

***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her fathe... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
Chapter FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
Authors Note :)
CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
Author's Note
**Author's Note**
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY➰
Chapter Thirty-One
Author's Final Note.

CHAPTER FOUR

4.3K 113 24
Bởi _talisman

     TWO MONTHS LATER.  

Right now, I'm freaking out because today's my birthday. Its four o' clock in the morning and nothing came as yet. Not even a single drip of something. I'm dying with anxiety of not knowing what's going to happen. 'Anne, think of something else! Come on distract yourself' I mused.

During the last two months, I officially joined the Black Pack and am the best warrior although I'm not allowed to shift in front of anyone who doesn't know about me. Orders from the Alpha, Beta and TIC.

They became like my brothers I never had. They're over protective always demanding for me to take care of myself. I love them already. They always take care of me and never leaves me alone. I'm not romantically involved with anyone and I don't intend to.

Also the Night Pack, is the second strongest pack now. Apperently since a little someone escaped from the pack, the alpha has been a little bit mean and cruel. I don't know who that person could be? (note sarcasm once again).

Xavier is said to be heartless now and banished all the sluts and not useful people in the pack. I laughed so hard when I heard that. I mean, come on! Who wouldn't laugh? Its not everyday that sluts are kicked out of packs.

I also heard he's looking for Anne Martin. I don't know who that is! Do you? Eric is as usual is the same. If you're wondering how I know this, its because my current pack is allies with the Night pack and they keep tabs with each other.

They don't know the Night Pack has me but I hope they never realize it. My wolf longs for her mate but she understands that we need to be separated. Forever. My angel never came as yet but I'm hoping she will come within today.

And my breasts developed. Scott said it was because my angel was coming sooner and I'll become maturer because my supernaturals matured. I'm actually beautiful now. With my 5"11' height, long legs and rounded, bigger ass. I also have my long, wavy red hair and my eyes are now a darker grey with my hips and waists wider and fuller.

When I checked the  time again, it was six o' clock. I didn't realized I was thinking for so long. I got  up to run my daily distance around the territory.

Yes, I'm fit now. I mean, I have to be, I'm the best warrior. I'm a bit not humble. If I don't like you, I'll tell you and if I think you're a bitch, wannabe, slut, hoe, whore, attention seeking whore, I'll tell you.

I may sound like a bitch but I'm actually really nice. I'm the bestestest friend ever. I was cut out from my thoughts when a pain erupted in my stomach. Then, I felt like my spine was breaking.

I screamed in agony. I gripped onto the bed and screamed louder. My eyes were tightly shut as I cried quite loudly.

Damon, Scott, Chase and Tyler rushed into the room. They looked at me in panic. Scott moved towards me and carried me in the backyard.

I fell to the floor feeling my hair and eyes changing. My spine was the worst. It felt like someone was breaking it into a thousand pieces.I squeezed the dirt on the ground, feeling like I was being tortured.

The pain gradually stopped after half an hour and I stood up slowly after trying for four times and falling back down. I looked at them and they stared at me in shock and adoration and Scott had disbelief and astonishment flowing freely in his eyes.

"What?" I asked and immediately gasped. My voice sounded velvity and not like my normal voice. I cleared my throat and tried again bit it was the same sound.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful" Tyler said as he handed me a mirror. I looked at myself and smiled brightly.

My once red hair was blonde and my eyes were blue. My skin was glowing and the best part is my.....wings. Yep! My wings! It was pure white. No other colour. Pure white! It was also gigantic and glorious.

Scott was staring at it. He shakes his head as if coming out of a trance and told me to shift back.

"How do I shift back?" I questioned.

"Imagine your real body" I listened and pictured my human form from toes to my legs to my waist continuing up. Soon my wings disappeared and my human form was back.

Scott smiled at me and then walked inside the house. We followed him into the kitchen and that was when he threw the knife aiming at my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(I was going to end it there but I love you guys so enjoy)

My blood ran cold as the object was coming towards me at a very fast speed. I raised my hand hiding myself as a sort of protection. I braced the impact of the knife slicing my skin but it never came.

All that was heard was gasps and the sound of the object hitting the tiled kitchen floor.

I opened my eyes and nearly fainted. Around me was some sort of force blocking everything out. I couldn't figure out what it was but it was definetely powerful because I could barely see outside the circle. My entire body was covered and it looked like some sort of protection.

I dropped my hands by my sides and the force disappeared. It was so unusual but also very cool. I looked around and they were all grinning.

"I think your planned worked Dad." Damon said. What? I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrows.

"Alpha Scott told us that hes gonna test your abilities by surprise" I shook my head and glared at Scott. He chuckled and my glare increased.

"So planning to kill me was your brilliant idea" I said sarcastically. I walked out the kitchen with a relaxing bath on my mind but before I exited the room completely I added, "Remember I'm the white angel with a black wolf with superpowers."

I felt satisfied when I heard them gulp. I smirked and completely walked out of the kitchen.

I came out of the shower an hour later. I wore a black skinny jeans, black singlet and a black leather jacket. If you hadn't noticed, I love black and it looks good on me so all my clothes in my closet were obviously black.

I returned to the kitchen and followed Scott to the backyard. Apperently he thinks that the best thing to do to test my powers is trying to kill me.

"Lets practise that shield or whatever you want to call it, big circle or protective circle or things that protect me or whatever" he said. I glared at him and went into stance.

He pulled out a stick. A stick? What the hell is he going to do with a stick? Does he think I'm gonna fetch it like a freaking dog?

"What the fuck are you gonna do with a stick?" I bewilderedly asked. He looked at me like I'm stupid and sarcastically replied,

"Shove it up my ass" I scowled at him and decided to ignore it. He nodded and gripped the object tighter.

"The object will be coming towards you. I need you to protect yourself" he commanded. I inhaled and nodded.

He threw the stick towards me and protectively I put my arms on front of myself. Like the last time. I didn't feel the object hitting me so I looked. The force was around me again.

I chuckled and smiled brightly looking at it but immediately stopped when I saw the look on Scott's face.

"You need to show that you're not afraid. By putting your arms in front of you is showing weakness."

"But it protec-"

"Yes, it protected you but you need to control it. Show that you are powerful by controlling your powers. Use it with force and commands and your powers will listen to you."

'My powers can talk and listen to me?" I stupidly asked.

"No, it just appears when you want it to appear. It follows your commands by magic. Its not alive." he said while looking disapprovingly at me.

I closed my eyes and focused on the magic swirling inside me. I heard and felt the object moving towards me. I passed my hand in front of me at an incredible speed and when my hand reached by my sides once again, my eyes snapped open.

The other stick was stuck to the force. It looked like some sort of jelly and Scott actually looked proud.

"Can I like shield everyone like Twilight?" I questioned. He looked at me once again like I was stupid.

"No, your powers are for you but you can build a shield in front of other people once you are behind the shield."

Cool enough! I dropped my protection and looked expectantly at Scott.

"Ok, lets test your compulsion. DAMON!" he said then shouted. Damon came scurrying out of the house looking panicked.

"What? What is it? Are you okay? Who do I need to kill? Dad is it you? What did you do to her?" he began interrogating both of us.

I covered his mouth with my hand and he looked at me. I mouthed shut up and he complied.

"Anne is going to compel you. Well at least try to" Scott said while chuckling at his own joke. I rolled my eyes and looked Damon straight in his eyes.

I commanded him to spin, sit, shift, smile, close his eyes, hold his breath but all he did was looked confused. I sighed and looked at Scott who was staring amusedly at us.

"I don't know how to do it" I whined. He grinned and walked closer to me.

"Do the same thing you did with your force. Build up all your magic and power and control it. Command him with the most power you have."

I closed my eyes once again and felt the power rising within me. I looked him in his eyes and shouted, in my head, "SHIFT!"

I don't know why I did it in my head but I thought it wasn't going to work. Because he wont hear me but I thought wrong. Almost as soon as I commanded him, he shifted on the spot. His wolf was gigantic, big as mine but he was a dark brown with blonde streaks running along his body.

Mere seconds later, about twenty wolves came running out of the house. Scott gasped and whispered hoarsely but I heard him.

"She compelled everyone awake!" I smirked and commanded them to shift back completely forgetting they would be naked.

I covered my eyes and wished they had on clothes. I heard them curse and slowly opened my eyes only looking at their faces. But they had on clothes, a shirt and a basketball shorts.

"How the fuck did this happen?" a boy asked.

"What the fuck?" a next one said.

"Can someone fucking explain to me whet just happened, I mean we just shifted because my wolf was commanded by someone and clothes just reappeared on us when we were commanded once again to fucking shift!" a girl screamed.

Shit! They cant know!

"Compel them" my wolf said. That sounds like a good idea. I focused on everyone except Damon, Tyler, Chase, Sara, Natasha and Scott.

"Forget everything that just happened. You heard a bang and came downstairs with clothes on. You don't remember anything." I said.

Everyone stumbled back a bit and then stared groggily at everything.

"What am I doing here?" the same girl asked.

"You heard a loud noise and came downstairs to see what it was but we didn't find anything."

I explained well lied. She nodded and followed everyone back into the house.

"Hmm! You're good!" Sara gushed. I blushed and looked away. I'm actually very proud of myself. I never thought I'd do that.

"Speed" Scott said. I exhaled loudly and watched as he ran towards the forest. He stopped about a mile away from me and mindlinked me to come towards him in less than five seconds.

How the hell does he think I can do that? Do I look like superman now? First a fucking dog and now superman. What next? Catwoman?

"You can do it. Do the same thing you did last time." my wolf.whispered to me.

I built the power again and focused on Scott. NOW! I commanded myself.

I soon found myself in front of Scott. I almost fell if it wasn't for Scott's strong arms holding me. He nodded in approval.

"You're good at speed, compulsion, shifting, shielding and moving objects."

"Moving objects?" I asked confusedly. He nodded and smiled.

"If your eyes were open, you would have seen that you wished they had on clothes and the clothes moved from wherever they came from onto them."

I raised my eyebrows not believing him. I actually did that. I cant believe that this is actually happening.

"Lets try some other things" he said while grinning. I also didn't miss the mischievous glint in his eyes.

Fuck. My. Life.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
1.9M 44K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
Suffer Bởi desra

Người sói

34.3K 473 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...