Cardfight Vanguard Z |ON HOLD|

由 Flamebird_123

Taking place 20 years later after the events of the G Series, Kaito Mizutani is a 16-year-old boy who is the... 更多

Ride 1➵ The Aqua Force Vanguard, Kaito
Ride 2 ➵ The Vanguard of Time, Chronica
Ride 3➵The Bonding of the Mermaid Diva and Gold Knight.

Ride 4➵Deep Sea Divas and High Land Soldiers

28 1 1
由 Flamebird_123

LAST TIME ON CARDFIGHT VANGUARD Z:

Tokoha- Chrona, could you come to the Dragon Empire Branch please?

Chrona- Sure...?

Kaito- Wow. You two work very well together

Nanami and Yota- No we don't

Chrona- Oi! You two are supposed to be cleaning the windows!

Kaito, Yota and Nanami- Cardfight Vanguard Festival?

Yota and Nanami- WE ARE NOT HAVING A LOVER'S QUARREL!

Mamoru- It seems like you all are having fun

Nanami- I work in a card shop. aka Card Capital 2. So in order to help out customers, I need to memorize every single detail about every single card

Yota- This'll be a cakewalk.

Nina- My big bro is such a disappointment

Nanami- Why... Why did you help me out...?

Yota- I couldn't just leave my competition hanging. Especially a girl.

Nanami- If you hadn't helped me I wouldn't have. So... you're the real winner here, Yota.

Chrona- Oooo~ Someone's got a crush on Yota~

Nanami- SHUT UP CHRONA!

»——•——«

'Hey, Nanami!'

'Awesome work done yesterday!'

'You were so cool!'

'Thank you....' Nanami smiled nervously before she ran off. The moment she was in the school garden, she heaved a sigh. 'Oh, good lord...'

'Having a hard time?'

Nanami looked up and her cheeks turned slightly pink when she saw Yota. 'Yota...' She stood up straight.

'And Kaito too,' he grinned and pointed at Kaito, who was walking towards the two.

'Oh, hello,' she smiled as Kaito reached them.

'Hello Nanami,' Kaito nodded.

'Say,' Nanami looked at Yota. 'Where's Chrona?'

Nanami sighed. 'I have no clue.' This caught Kaito's attention. 'She always disappears like this at times. Without a message.'

'And you've never tried to find where she goes off to?' Kaito raised a brow.

'I've tried,' Nanami nodded. 'But she's way too good at sneaking off. Her mother doesn't tell me where she goes off to either.'

Kaito frowns and looks at the ground. Yota notices it and speaks up. 'Too bad, I was hoping to challenge you to a cardfight with her and Kaito as the audience.'

Nanami perks up at that. 'Well... she is always at Card Capital 2 after school, even on days like this.'

'Great!' Yota grins. 'I'll see you there then!'

Nanami gives him a bright close-eyed smile as Kaito still looks deep in thought.

»——•——«

OP-Devil is a Part-Timer

Ride 4➣Deep Sea Divas and High Land Soldiers

»——•——«

'I'll see you in a month then, doc,' Chrona waves her hand and walks off. She exits the hospital and sighs. 'Man, I'm hungry. I think I'll buy a bar of chocolate and then head to Card Capital-'

Ri~ng

'Huh?' Chrona stops in her steps and takes out her phone. 'It's mom.'

She answers the call. 'Hello?'

'Chrona! What did the doctor say?'

'He said the pain one of the symptoms. Nothing to worry about mom,' Chrona smiled.

'Are you sure?'

'100 and 10 percent. Listen, I'm off to Card Capital 2 now. I'll be home before dinner, is that fine?'

»——•——«

Tokoha sighed. Chrona... 'Fine. But if you feel even slightly ill-'

'I know what I have to do mom. Trust me.'

Tokoha smiled. 'Okay okay. Bye then.'

'Bye mom! Love you!'

The call ended and Tokoha looked out the window. 'Oh, Chrona...'

»——•——«

'Hey Nana-' Chrona paused when she saw a rare sight. 'Mi?'

The bluenette was looking absorbed in her deck, making adjustments. She didn't even notice the redhead before she placed a hand on her forehead. 'What the-'

'No fever.' Nanami looked in shock at Chrona and sweatdropped when she saw her intense gaze. 'Oh... hey Ni-ni.'

But the girl just pointed a finger at her and said, 'Who are you and what have you done to Nanami?'

Nanami freaked out. 'Chrona! Let me explain!'

»——•——«

'So you don't hate Card Capital?' Yota raised a brow at the dual-haired boy. Both of them were sitting in a limo.

'I never said I hated it,' Kaito spoke, not looking away from the window. 'It's just too crowded.'

'So why the change of heart?' Yota smirked. 'It's because of Chrona, isn't it?'

Kaito's face went pink. 'None of your buisness.' He then looked at the blonde with a smug look. 'What about you and Nanami?'

Yota's face went from the skin color to a tomato red color. 'NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS!'

Kaito laughed at the fuming Yota. In the driver's seat, their butler smiled.

»——•——«

The door opened and Nanami looked up from her cards. 'Welcome to Card- Oh, hey Yota, Kaito.'

Yota gave a peace sign while Kaito just had his eyes closed. 'Hey Nanami. Ready for the match?'

'You bet!'

'Hello? Am I invisible?'

Kaito's eyes shot open and instantly landed on the green-eyed girl. 'Chrona,' he spoke before he could stop himself.

'The one and only,' she winked.

'Where were you this morning?' Yota raised a brow.

'That's a secret,' she said cheekily. 'Now get on with this match. I saved my chocolate to eat while watching it, and I don't want it to melt.' The other three sweatdropped.

»——•——«

Kaito was sitting on a chair while Chrona sat on the counter. Nanami and Yota placed their starters and Chrona started to flex her fingers. 'This is going to be awesome!'

Nanami and Yota smirked at each other before speaking.

Stand up (Nanami-the), Vanguard!

»——•——«

'Brand-New-PR♥ISM, Sapphire (G0/5000)'---Nanami

'Flaming Passion Liberator, Guido (G0/5000)'---Yota

'You first, m'lady,' Yota bowed.

'Why thank you, kind sir,' Nanami giggled as she curtsied back.

'Oi! Are you both cardfighting or flirting!?' Chrona exclaimed causing Nanami's cheek to turn pink. 'CHRONICA TOKIMI SHINDOU! SHUT UP!' she yelled, flustered.

'Tokimi?' Kaito looked at Chrona.

'My grandmother's name,' Chrona looked down bitterly. 'Dad and grandfather really loved her.'

Kaito frowned and looked back at the fight, but his thoughts were somewhere else.

Nanami-

'Draw. I ride Brand-New-PR♥ISM, Emeral (G1/7000) and call Sapphire to the back! Also, I call PR♥ISM-Smile, Coro (G0/5000), and PR♥ISM-Duo, Tisza (G0/5000) to the back! And I call two PR♥ISM-Duo, Loretta (G1/7000) to the front row!'

Yota held his head, his eyes having circles in them. 'So many Prisms...'

'Boosted by Sapphire, Emeral attacks!' (12000)

'No guard!'

'Drive Check!' (None)

'Damage Check!' (Draw) 'Power to vanguard!' ([])

'With a boost from Coro, the Loretta on the left attacks!'

'Guard!'

'With a boost from Tisza, the Loretta on the right attacks!'

'No guard!'

'Activating skill,' Nanami put Tisza and Coro back in her hand.

'Damage Check!' (None= [][])

'I end my turn,' Nanami said, and looked at Yota with an intense gaze, causing him to look a bit taken aback before he smirked.

'My turn!'

Yota-

'Draw! I ride Evil Slaying Swordsman, Haugan (G1/7000), and call another Haugan to the right! I move Guido to the back and also call Future Liberator, Llew (G1/6000) to the back!'

Nanami's eyes widen as she scans Yota's board. Wait...

Kaito leaned back as Chrona smiled at the battle before her eyes widened. She clutched her chest and got off the counter causing Kaito to look at her. 'Chrona?'

'Hey, Kaito, tell Nanami and Yota I ha to go since something came up. I'll see you in school tomorrow,' she said before briskly running out of the card shop. Kaito frowned.

»——•——«

Chrona ran, panting, till she fell on her knees on the footpath. 

'Chrona!'

The said girl looked behind her and smiled slightly. 'M-Mom...'

The woman helped the girl stand up. 'Honey what happened?'

'Pain... chest... numb... leg....' she spoke, her voice cracking.

'Hold on honey, I'm calling Mamoru and we'll go to the hospital.'

'Thanks... mom...'

»——•——«

'Activating both Haugan's skill! Counterblast!' (Both Haugan's power goes up by 1000, making it 8000). With a boost from Guido, the vanguard attacks (13000)!'

'No guard!'

'Drive check!' (Heal) 'Heal one damage!'

'Damage check!' (None=[])

'With a boost from Llew, the rear guard Haugan attacks! (14000)'

'No guard!'

'Drive Check!' (Critical) 'All effects to the vanguard!'

'Damage check!' (None/Heal) 'Power to vanguard!' ([][])

'I end my turn.'

-DAMAGE COUNT-

Nanami- [][]

Yota- [X]

'My tur-' Ri~ng

Yota pulled out his phone and looked shocked as he answered it. 'Mom?'

The woman yelled something causing him to pale. 'Yikes! I forgot!' The woman continued yelling at Yota through the phone causing Nanami to sweatdrop. 'Sorry! I'll be back right now!'

He pocketed his phone and looked at Nanami sheepishly. 'Sorry Nanami, guess we'll have to finish the match some other day.'

'It's fine, I get it,' Nanami smiled.

'But the match was amazing,' Kaito complimented.

'Thanks, Kaito,' Yota grinned but Nanami frowned. 'Where's Chrona?'

'She left, saying she had something to do,' Kaito shrugged.

'I see...' Nanami looked down.

»——•——«

Mamoru sat on the chair and was comforting Tokoha, who was looking worried and frightened. They both looked up the moment they heard the door open. 'Doctor, how is she?' Mamoru asked.

'Ms. Shindou is fine, but she'll be experiencing minor chest pains from now on,' the doctor nodded.

'I see...'

'She'll be fine, won't she?' Tokoha asked nervously.

'Only time can answer that question, Mrs. Shindou,' the doctor nodded grimly.

Inside the patient's room, Chrona looked at her mother, uncle, and the doctor talk. She then looked out of the window, which was the only current light source in the dimly lit room.

»——•——«

ENDING-Y

»——•——«

Nanami- Chrona! Where were you yesterday?

Chrona- Ah! Nami! Sorry, something came up at home so I had to go. Sow... who won the match.

Nanami- No one, Yota had to go since his mother called.

Chrona- Aw man...

Yota- You girls wanna come with us? We're going to pick someone up from the airport. He's a cardfight vanguard celerity of the z gen, apparently.

Chrona- Just why does that sound familiar...

???- CHRONA MI AMOR

Chrona- WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Kaito, Yota and Nanami- WHAT!?

Chrona- I AM NOT!

???- Sure, mi amor

NEXT TIME ON CARDFIGHT VANGUARD Z: A Vanguard Celebrity

Kaito Mizutani

Chrona Shindou

Nanami Katsuragi

Yota Yoshino

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

40.6K 440 50
Chrono shindou is just a normal 15 year old who plays vanguard, but one day he started to have feelings to his best friend Tokoha anjou
7.8K 161 18
Akari Nakano; a girl who doesn't take interest in anything until a game called Cardfight Vanguard came along. Will the card game change her life? A p...
21.5K 405 25
The 5th member of team Q4, or in this case, team Q5, was a friend of Toshiki Kai and Misaki Tokura, and the team's ace. However, he only came back af...
2.9K 33 14
I don't own Cardfight Vanguard Bushiroad owns it But I am going to write every chapter every week based on the story Toshiki Kai has been hiding h...