Our darling employee~(Yandere...

Autorstwa adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... Więcej

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.

2K 49 16
Autorstwa adventurefan2020

(Y/N's POV)

I went to the mall to begin searching for a new phone but this time I have a tool to get the phone that will last me for a very long time but the problem is...which brand should I get? I do have Verizon and I know that Samsung and apple are perfect for compatibility, but I don't know what kind of model I should get. Well, today is the day I got all the time to find the right one for me. 

Y/N's mind- Let's get right to it then.

My first stop was the best buy mini store they had in the mall and went to see what kind of models they have. I looked at their Samsung phones and they looked...slightly older. Like some of them look like a few years old, and they don't have 5G tech which tells me that they haven't updated this store in quite some time. I looked over to their apple phones and this was not much better either so I left the store and went somewhere else. I tried to look for one of those mini-booth-like areas that have a provider name on it so I tried to find Verizon but I couldn't believe that they don't have one here, so where can I go now? I walked around the mall to see the last hope that I've been hoping for....the apple store. I never really been to one myself but what I heard all these years is that no matter what kind of apple product you're looking for or what kind of provider you have, they have it and you will leave the store mostly satisfied. I must get inside the store and that's what I did, I walked inside, was greeted by an employee, and told her I'm going to looking around for a while. Once that was out of the way, I looked at the phones, Apple watches and even some AirPods, I was amazed by it all, and there was just so much to see I may need to take a moment to breathe from this intense situation. But when I was about to step back, an older man came up to me and said...

Man- Excuse me, sir, I need help over at the desktops. 

Wait...Huh?

Y/N- E-excuse me?

Man- Don't you work here? You are wearing blue like every employee here.

Shit, I was wearing a similar blue shirt like them and the fact I'm wearing dress pants and nice shoes almost like them, the man is mistaking me for one of them. But I took a quick look and it seems like no one else could've helped this man and he looks like he waited for a while. I may not be at work or not on the clock, someone has to do it so...

Y/N- Yes sir, let me take care of you today.

Man- Thank you, sir.

We walked over to the desktops and he was telling me about what he was looking for and I was going to make my best guess.

Y/N- Since you wanted a desktop that has a light design and a lot of CPU power, may I guess that you would like the new iMac line of desktops?

Man- Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking myself but I wanted to make sure that it was the thing I needed. 

Y/N- With this baby on your desk, this would be the investment that would last you for a very long time. 

Man- You know what sir...I might take this home today, you sold me. But one more thing, do you have this in red?

Y/N- I do believe that we do, you can head to the young man at the front desk, he will help you out with that. 

Man- Ok then, thank you for your help. Have a nice day.

Y/N- You too as well sir.

He walked over to the desk and I got farther away from the desktops as best as possible, I didn't want to be discovered again by that man. But the whole experience was...interesting to say the least, I don't have any formal experience with tech but I knew enough that I managed to help out well, plus I once worked in an IKEA store so that may have helped me out a little bit. I waited till the coast was clear and went back to the phones but then.....

"Excuse me, sir"

Y/N's mind- Oh god...

I turned to see another man with two kids.

Man 2- I was wondering if you can help me out with the Ipads?

*Deep sigh*

Y/N- Ok sir.

Man 2- Thanks.

I can't seem to catch a break, can I?

1 hour later.....

I was in the mall's restrooms taking a breather on what I had to do. I basically worked an almost two-hour unpaid shift for helping out customers, look I like working for the most part but when I am not getting paid for it, it starts to get pretty BS. So I am now about to leave the bathroom and head back to the store but this time I'm just going to pick up the stuff I need and get out of there. So I headed back and made sure those customers were not still there, it seems like they are not so I went back inside and decided that I wanted the iPhone 12 max, some AirPods pro, and an apple watch. I was about to call for someone but then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I was about to lose my mind on the inside but when I turned around...

It was a woman who was dressed almost like an executive. This is no customer or employee like me at all. 

"Are you the one that customers often tell me all about?"

Y/N- Uhh....maybe....what did they say?

"They said that despite having no name tag, you have helped them out regardless and have good knowledge of the tech. Plus you wear a blue shirt like the other employees and have short black hair. You fit the physical description but is all true what you did?"

The jig is up for me, I can't say anything that will bail me out this time.

Y/N- ...Yes I am ma'am.

"Well, I must say that you have done an excellent job of customer service and I would like to thank you personally for it. What's your name sir?

Y/N- My name is Y/N L/N ma'am.

"Excellent, my name is Clara Stevens, Chief and CEO of Apple Inc."

OH. MY. GOD!! THE CEO OF APPLE ITSELF IS RIGHT HERE IN THIS VERY STORE. GAL LEE GEE!

Y/N- Oh..... it's an honor to speak to you then Ms.Clara.

Clara- It's also an honor to meet a good man with excellent skills in sales and tech.

I don't about that but I always wanted to learn more about sales and technology and other stuff like that so I'll take that as a compliment.

Y/N- Thank you.

Clara- Now I know you are not an employee here and you are just a customer looking to buy yes?

Y/N- That's right.

Clara- I see, well if you want I could help you find just the perfect thing you need. 

Y/N- Ok that's great, thank you for taking your time to help me out.

Clara- It's my pleasure, good sir.

(No POV)

After taking more time to find the perfect phone and stuff, Y/N was done and he thinks he's made the best investment with what he has. 

Clara- All right Mr.Y/N, is that going to be all?

Y/N- Yes ma'am.

Clara rang him up herself and while Y/N's heart almost dropped cause of the price, he felt somewhat better he had Ethan's credit card to pay it all but he still feels odd about it, and as soon as he leaves, he going back to the warehouse to give it back to him.

Clara- Here you go, your receipt and it tells you about how to activate your plan and once you follow the steps correctly, it will activate as soon as you click the button. 

Y/N- Thank you so much for your help today.

Clara- It's the least I can do when someone does well here in this store. Tell you what.....

Clara got out her business card and have it to Y/N.

Clara- If you have any questions or anything like that, don't be hesitate to call this number Y/N. Take care of your stuff really well ok?

Y/N- Oh, you bet I will. Have yourself a wonderful day Ms.Clara.

Y/N then walked out of the store with the bag of his stuff along with him, and he was in a very good mood that this day and the hunt for a good replacement phone turned out a lot better than he thought it would.

Y/N's mind- Can this day get any better?

(Clara's POV)

I saw Mr.Y/N walk out of the store and I was having these very oddly good feelings inside of me, I couldn't describe it myself but all I know was that it began when I met him and hearing nothing but good things about what he did. I want to see him again but how can I do find him. Wait....I saw that the credit card he used to pay with was an Amazon credit card and not only that, it wasn't an average one, it looked too fancy for it to be one. That may be my first step to finding out where to find him and where he works at. This is gonna be fun.~

Clara's mind- Well M-I mean Y/N L/N, you have certainly made a fine impression on me.~ I cant wait to meet you soon.~

(End...for now)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have yourselves a good day now. :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.3K 694 10
⚠️ Warning, this book will include:, Obsession Mild sexual theme Stalking Killing Deaths Basically anything else in a yandere book. Your mysterious a...
444 19 6
"Whatever lies outside is a lie, they say. But have their eyes seen what can't be reached?" In a distant plane of reality, exists a world where human...
768K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...
163K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...