๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž...

seolarium

โ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ.โž ใƒผ Senku had alwa... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐€'๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ข ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ฅ
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ ๐›๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ง๐จ, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ..? ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐€'๐ฌ?
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ? ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ-

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐

1.5K 157 34
seolarium

The orange sky flocked with birds gave you a calm feeling as you entered the gates of your home. Butlers and maids made an effort to greet you and help you with your things. You gave them your thanks and proceeded to enter through the large oak door filled to the brim with intricate carvings. You took your precious time inspecting it before ultimately opening the door.

You were greeted by your brother's enthusiastic face being shoved in front of you. "You're home later than usual." He notes as he grasps your shoulders. You chuckle, "I went to a sushi place with friends, Ryusui."

"Oh? And you didn't bother bringing some home for your dear older brother?" He teases. A roll of the eyes came from you as you opened your bag and offered him a small box. "Some uramaki, just the way you like them."

Ryusui stops in his tracks and stares at the box, ultimately muttering a thanks. He wasn't exactly expecting that.

"Good evening, Francois." You greeted the butler, and they gave you a curt nod in response.

"I'll be in my room studying." You tell Ryusui, who was already munching on the sushi.

The blond heir looked at the door to his adoptive brother's room, wondering who he might've spent his time with. Ryusui knew his brother to be uptight and someone who rarely hung out with people outside school. He was happy that, for once; you were enjoying yourself.

"Good luck with exams, (N/n)!!" Ryusui yells, which didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Thanks." You murmur, a ghost of a smile making its way to your face.

Without doing so much as changing your clothes, you plop down on your bed and stared at the beige ceiling. The lights were dimmed, which you preferred. The room was quiet, void of any sound aside from the white noise that came from the rain. It was peaceful.

Trailing your eyes back to your desk, you sighed. Hanging out with your friends did, in fact, lighten up your mood. But that did not help with the fact that you were still mentally exhausted.

Senku was right. You needed to learn when to take breaks.

Your actions contrasted your thoughts as you inevitably made your way to your desk that had countless books stacked onto it.

The fact that you had brought some books and did some studying in the sushi place wasn't enough. If possible, your grades need to be no less than perfect. It would be ironic if you weren't able to live up to your title as "President Perfect", no?

A little over an hour of studying had passed, and you could hear your phone buzzing. A puff of air came out of your nose as you took it to look at the caller ID.

You almost dropped it when you saw Senku's name on your screen.

With your heart going a thousand miles an hour, you press the answer button, "Hello?" You greet.

"Hello, did you-" You could hear Senku coughing a bit before continuing, "Did you get home safely?" He asked. You nod, even though you knew he couldn't see it.

"Yeah, I did, but are you okay? You sound horrible." You leaned back in your chair before pausing. Yeah, maybe you were a bit too blunt in that sentence. "I mean, you don't sound horrible. You just sound like you're sick."

Way to go (Y/n).

You could hear Senku chuckle, "Mhm, it's just a cold."

"A cold?" You rhetorically asked as your eyes traveled to your window, seeing that the rain was still pouring even after an hour passed of you studying. Worry and guilt settled as you remember that you could have offered to walk home with the scientist, but scrapped the idea since you wouldn't want to bother him.

"Y-yeah, a cold." Senku replied. An eyebrow was raised as you hear him sound unsure. You decided to ignore it, for now.

"Well then, make sure you bring an umbrella next time." The young Nanami sighs as he stood up from his seat and went to stand by his window. "We wouldn't want my favorite scientist to be skipping exams now, would we?" You tease. A chuckle escapes Senku. "What were you doing before I called?"

You hum as you glanced back to your desk. "Studying." You replied blatantly. "Still as hardworking as ever, I see." The young scientist says as you could hear some shuffling on the other side of the line followed by a soft thud. Senku must be resting on his bed now.

"Well, I just wanted to check up on you. Sorry for bothering." Senku said in between yawns. A weird feeling sets in your stomach as your cheeks turn red. The feeling was foreign and heavy to you, but in all the good ways possible.

"No, it's nice to catch a break once in a while." You yawn as well. A smile creeps up the crimson eyed teen's face as those words entered his ears.

Another yawn escapes Senku as you laugh, "You should rest now." Senku was snapped out of his trance once he heard your voice again.

"Thanks. And you, too." You pause to consider his offer.

"Good night, Ishigami."

"'Night, Nanami."

You sigh as the call ended. Walking back to your desk, you prepare yourself for more studying despite your body begging to get some rest.

A loud sound interrupted you, however, as your door burst open with Ryusui barging in your room. "Who is this 'favorite scientist' of yours that you speak of, dear brother?"

You visibly got startled as you dart your eyes towards the culprit. "Knock next time." You say in an irritated tone. Ryusui only laughs at your reaction and puts a firm grasp on your shoulders. "Was it 'Ishigami', I heard?" He teases. Your face immediately heats up at the mention of your green-haired friend. Your brother grew even more amused because of your reaction.

"Do you like them?" The blond pries as he shook you. "No, I don't like him that way!"

"Oh, so it's a guy?" Your brother's eyes widened as you paused. You avert your eyes somewhere else as Ryusui stopped shaking you.

Of all the possible ways Ryusui could have found out, you didn't want it to be like this. There was no going back now, "Yeah... so what?" Hesitance was clear in your voice, but it still held confidence.

You move your eyes back to Ryusui, who you now realize had a big smile on his face. Without warning, he embraces you. "I've always wanted to be the big brother who you could tell everything to." The blond chuckles before removing himself from you. "You're an idiot if you think I'd be unsupportive." He rolls his eyes playfully. The younger sibling could do nothing more but stare at the blond, dumbfounded. Your face heats up once again as you looked away, "Shut up."

Ryusui cackles and ruffles your hair. "Alright, I'll leave you and your teenage hormones alone for now. I've got a ship I need to sail."

This caught your attention. "You're leaving again?" You asked, a somber tone accompanying your words. The blond notices and sent you a smirk. "Hey, I'll be back before you know it. Give me the full details on this Ishigami person when I get back, ok?" Ryusui grins playfully. Your mood brightens up as you could see the excitement in your brother's eyes. He was excited to be able to set sail again.

"Just go, you freak." Your words were harsh, but the blond knew you meant well.

"I'll see you next time."

A nod was all you could give as Ryusui closed the door, ultimately leaving you alone in your room once again.

You stared at the oak door as your will to study finally dissipated. Collapsing on your bed was the best feeling in the world right now, and you did just that. The mattress of your bed got wrinkled as you moved around to get comfortable.

The beige ceiling stared back at you while your confused thoughts plagued your very being. The night was still young, yet you felt so mentally exhausted. Your brother's words echoed in your mind.

"Do you like them?"

Did you?

Ishigami Senku was a force to be reckoned with. You have kept your eyes on him since day one. And if not for that fateful day where you built up the courage to greet him as you rode your bike, things might've been different. No, they would be different.

If you hadn't spared him a simple greeting that day, your stomach wouldn't be feeling so heavy. Assuming you had just ignored him, the fluttering of your heart would be nonexistent. If you could've just done nothing, then why didn't you?

Simple.

You saw yourself in Senku. And at the same time, you realize how different you were.

Two adopted males, one being taken into lavish wealth and prestige. The other living the extraordinary ordinary life you've dreamed of. Both held the same intellect, yet the other chose to hone his wisdom at a young age. The other held back and only did what was expected of him. And while they shared the same values, the young Nanami was more determined to prove himself to the world despite not knowing why he longs for such validation. The crimson eyed teen, however, only longs to reach his own ambitions.

Yet, that still did not make you realize how many similarities both of you had.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt your phone buzz. Your received a message from none other than Ishigami Senku himself.

"I can't sleep."

You stared at your phone and raised an eyebrow, a habit you notice you've developed. The fluttering feeling in your heart never stopped as you proceeded to type out a reply.

"Not my problem."

Once you sent the message, you swore you could practically feel Senku chuckling to himself.

"It is now."

You smirk. It was going to be a long night, apparently.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

He's My Hero! | Boku No Hero Academia TodoDeku Fan-Fiction Michord_

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

861 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
119K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with โœ”๏ธ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
My Own Science (Dr Stone Senku x reader) Emma

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

1.2M 56.9K 113
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...
tough love || Bakugo x reader HolliNell

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

112K 2.7K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...