Jay's Daughter

By Class_of_24

Long story short a two-year-old girl shows up at Platt's desk, claiming to be Jay's daughter, saying that som... More

1
2

3

164 5 1
By Class_of_24

Kim

What is Platt trying to do, she knows I have a crush on Jay and she teases me about it all the time, but now she's trying to do something. I look over at Jay who's carrying his daughter as I carry the drinks. He opens the door to the district for me and Platt buzzes us back upstairs since we both have our hands full. She gives me a look and I glare at her. 

"Okay people come and get your coffee," I say 

Everyone goes and gets their drinks while I sit down with Addison who's getting more aware of her surroundings now. Jay looks over at us and smiles, I blush slightly and look down. 

"I want Daddy," Addison mumbles

Jay heard her because he came and got her from me. Again he smiles at me as we all get back to work,

Short chapter but hey at least it's something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
115K 927 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
74.1K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...