My Daddy (Completed)

De SimplyAshhh

"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, fe... Mai multe

Chapter 1 ~ At School
Chapter 2 ~ Panicking
Chapter 3 ~ Where am I?
Chapter 4 ~ Soft Words
Chapter 5 ~ 14 Days
Chapter 6 ~ Food
Chapter 7 ~ Run
Chapter 8 ~ Don't Speak
Chapter 9 ~ Mom...Dad?
Chapter 10 ~ Penguin
Chapter 11 ~ The Park
Chapter 12 ~ Scared for my life
Chapter 13 ~ I'm Sorry
Chapter 14 ~ Happy Either Way
Chapter 15 ~ Shopping
Chapter 16 ~ My House...
Chapter 17 ~ Bradley...
Chapter 18 ~ Welcome
Chapter 19 ~ Alex Daddy?
Chapter 20 ~ Who is Daddy?
Chapter 21 ~ Forest
Chapter 22 ~ Love You.
Chapter 23 ~ Back to Study
Chapter 24 ~ Art
Chapter 25 ~ Chemistry
Chapter 26 ~ End of the day
Chapter 27 ~ The Mall
Chapter 28 ~ Day Off
Chapter 29 ~ Lucas
Chapter 30 ~ Flashbacks
Chapter 31 ~ Green Card
Chapter 32 ~ The Minor
Chapter 33 ~ Pictures
Chapter 34 ~ The Evening
Chapter 35 ~ The Weekend
Chapter 36 ~ Worries
Chapter 37 ~ Loud
Chapter 38 ~ Guitar
Chapter 39 ~ Trouble
Chapter 40 ~ Stay Strong
Chapter 41 ~ Realising
Chapter 42 ~ Beach Day
Chapter 43 ~ Security Break
Chapter 44 ~ Restrained
Chapter 45 ~ Force Fed.
Chapter 46 ~ Ryan
Chapter 48 ~ No Consent...
Chapter 49 ~ Weaker
Chapter 50 ~ Details
Chapter 51 ~ Court
Chapter 52 ~ Birthday
Chapter 53 ~ Comfort
Chapter 54 ~ Meeting
Chapter 55 ~ Memories
Chapter 56 ~ Happiest Day
Chapter 57 ~ Saved
Chapter 58 ~ Bear
Chapter 59 ~ Reward
Chapter 60! ~ Why?
New Book!
So long :)

Chapter 47 ~ The Shout

1.4K 32 9
De SimplyAshhh

~ Ali's POV ~

I had been on the floor for a while and I was surprised there was enough tears to keep on running down my cheek. I had cried so much.

It's not like I had a reason to live right now...

I then felt someone sit in front of me. It had been ages since I had thought of something else other than sadness so I guess I was glad to think about something else. I could just feel their presence so I lifted my soaking wet face up and looked forward.

It revealed Ryan sitting cross legged in front of me.

"Hey." He softly said. I hugged my legs tightly as another tear fell down my salty cheek.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me.

I looked up at him and thought to myself that there was no point in me living so anything I did now doesn't really matter.

I nodded slowly still clutching my legs.

"Please please don't tell Cole I told you this." He started. I guess I could keep this between us. "But... Alex does love you. There's hundreds of people looking for you right now. It's on the news, in the papers, absolutely everywhere." He explained slowly.

"F..for me?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Please don't give up Ali. I know your thinking why don't I just tell Alex your here and I really wish I could. But the truth is, if I tell Alex, Cole will... he will try and hurt you..."

When he said hurt you I flinched.

He was protecting me...

"Hurt me?" I stuttered as I started getting really frightened.

"But it's okay. Because I wouldn't let that happen to you." He reassured me.

"You'd do that for me?" I softly asked.

"Your a strong girl Ali. I would hate to put you through that." He explained. "But I promise you on my life that you will see Alex again. He still loves you with his whole heart so please don't give up." He said.

"Can't tell you how grateful I am." I caught the tear that was running down my cheek with my hand.

"Cole's not going to hurt you unless I say anything. I promise you I won't. But I'll always be here." He said.

He sounded like Alex. It made me feel happy that he said Alex is looking for me. It could be fake but the way he spoke sounds like Alex. He wouldn't lie like that...

Just then the door opened and Cole came in seeing us talking.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked coming over to me.

"Just a game." Ryan said getting up.

"I see. It's lunch time now so it's time to eat Princess." He bent down to pick me up but I refused and backed towards Ryan.

Ryan picked me up and I grabbed his shirt with one of my hands.

"Come on then." Cole said as he walked out the room. Ryan followed him with me in his arms into the kitchen.

"Now let's try and eat a bit more than this morning Princess." He said.

I started shaking as I still felt so sick and ill from eating that much. I also wasn't hungry at all.

"Wait Cole." Ryan spoke up.

"Yes 'supposed to be guard?'" He mocked.

"We were talking a minute ago and she said she wasn't that hungry so she was going to ask you if she could have something a bit later on." He explained. It made me want to cry.. he actually cared...

"But she'll get sick if she doesn't-"

"Actually she will get more sick if we force feed her." He interrupted.

"I don't know why I'm listening to you, but okay." He agreed as he closed the fridge door.

I breathed a sigh of relief and rubbed my eyes a bit.

"You tired Princess?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I was just clearing my eyes from the built up tears. I was no where near tired. I was too on edge.

"Lets put you down for a nap then." He put his hands under my armpits from Ryan's arms and lifted me onto his hip.

I whimpered as I didn't want to be held by him. I wanted Ryan to hold me. Actually I wanted Alex to hold me...

"Come on Princess." He carried me away from Ryan making me cry and he took me upstairs to the room where I woke up I don't even know how long ago.

This was the room where I realised he kidnapped me...

I felt his hand on my diaper and I struggled away from him. He wasn't doing it again...

He then laid me down in the crib which was a lot more secured than my one and he tried to lay a kiss on my forehead but I turned away.

"Be good for Daddy Princess." He sternly said.

He tried again but I refused.

"Stop being a brat." He snapped. I flinched hard and laid still. He kissed my forehead and he turned on the monitor by the crib and left the room in the pitch black.

I was scared... I hated the dark.

I started crying again and sat up because 1: I wasn't tired and 2: I was scared of the dark.

I shook hard as every time I opened my eyes I couldn't see anything.

The door then opened again and the light strained my eyes again. I rubbed them and saw a figure come in the room.

Light finally filled the whole room and I saw a hand go on the monitor and it went blank.

I looked forward seeing Ryan turn the monitor off. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey..." He crouched down and we were looking at each-other through the crib bars.

"Are you tired?" He softly asked.

I shook my head shyly and wiped my tears away with my already damp hand.

"Here.." He passed me something which made my eyes light up for the first time in ages.

It was Penguin!

I nodded indicating a thank you and he smiled at me.

"Shall we go downstairs?" He softly asked.

"What about-."

"Don't worry about him. I'll say you couldn't sleep." He said.

I nodded agreeing to this.

He lent down and picked me up slowly setting me on his hip.

I immediately clutched Ryan's t-shirt with one hand while clutching penguin in my other as he carried me out of the room.

He carried me slowly downstairs and into the living room where Cole was tidying up the toys.

"Why did you wake her?" He got up.

"She couldn't sleep. Thought I'd bring her down so she can chill here for a bit." He walked to the toys and set me down.

"Can you not go against my orders.." He said to  Ryan.

"I was just trying to help Sir. She never sleeps at this time anyway." Ryan added.

"I think I know her better than you." He said. I looked down.

Cole sat down in front of me and he put his arms round me which I couldn't escape from. He held me tightly which I hated.

I put Penguin beside me so he didn't see him.

"Daddy loves you Princess and I promise I'll never hurt you." He whispered to me. I really wanted to break his grip but I couldn't...

He kept a tight hold on me and I started whining and struggling.

"Be good Princess." He sternly said.

"Sir she-,"

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE STOP TRYING TO BUTT IN!" He got up and shouted at Ryan.

It made me flinch so hard and I was shaking uncontrollably. I hugged my legs and cried into them.

"Now look what you've done." I heard Cole say as I felt his presence in front of me.

I started backing away, lifting my head up so I could keep my eyes on him. I kept backing away until I met the wall on the other side of the room making me flinch.

"Princess what's scaring you?" Cole softly said from afar.

I just hugged my legs again and cried into them. I had never cried so much in my whole life.

"Princess Daddy didn't mean to shout. I'm so sorry." He softly said. Not as soft as..

Ryan then crouched down next to Cole and sat crossed legged. I looked up seeing them both sitting there together.

Cole had his arms out but Ryan just sat there calmly.

I then... started a flashback..

~ Ryan's POV ~

As I sat down next to Cole I could see she was getting more and more upset.

Cole was just trying to apologise but I knew she wouldn't take the apology. She was way too scared.

She then started to just stare into nothing. She kept staring for another 10 seconds and I knew what was happening. A PTSD flashback.

"What's she doing?" Cole asked me.

I went towards her as I knew she might hurt herself if I didn't give her something to lean onto.

"No, stay back I'm her Daddy." Cole pushed past me and went to her. He propped her up on himself and held her firmly in his arms.

"You need to make her feel grounded. Keep speaking to-,"

"I think I can handle it." He snapped as he kept making sudden movements. I knew those sudden movements would make the flashback worse.

"Please can I-,"

"Stop it. You've been such a twat all day. Just leave it." He snapped again as he tried to poke her arms. I knew that would make her more stressed.

"Look Sir listen to me please. She going to get more stressed if you do that. Please let me help you." I pleaded coming closer.

"I said no!" He sternly said and I saw her flinch from his harsh tone. She was coming back to reality but her shaking had gotten worse.

A few minutes later she had stopped staring into nothing but I could see she was having a hard time catching her breath.

Cole was looking at her and her eyes directed towards mine. I used my hand and slowly moved it up indicating to breathe in. She did just that and I stopped my hand for a few seconds indicating she should hold her breath which she did. Finally I moved my hand down slowly indicating she should breathe out which she followed.

I kept doing this for her until I heard her breaths were starting to come back to normal.

I knew she was done when she looked more alert and she started crying again. I knew then she was out of it.

"Hey Princess it's okay Daddy's here." He softly said hugging her.

~ Ali's POV ~

I followed Ryan's breathing which he was signalling with his hands and it really helped me control my breathing. It's like he knew how to handle my PTSD.

It was just... when Cole shouted it triggered it.

Cole had me firmly in his arms and kept telling me he was here.

I then felt myself being picked up and Cole was still holding me. I looked to Ryan and he had got up too so I leant towards him a bit.

Cole pulled my closer to him but I whimpered being close to him. I reached my hands out to Ryan.

"Stay with Daddy Princess." He grabbed both my hands and pulled them back.

"Don't stress her more sir." Ryan added coming a bit closer. I tried moving my hands but Cole had a firm grip on them.

I moved them more firmly and Cole broke out grip. I reached my hand out towards Ryan and he took it.

"Princess no aggression." He firmly said taking my hand back. I started crying again.

"Why don't you go and do the work you are meant to finish before the end of the day? I'll watch her." Ryan asked.

"It's fine, I'll watch her. I've had enough of you acting like her Daddy. She can sit on my lap." Cole added as he walked out the room.

I watched Ryan go out of view and I started crying. Cole carried me to a big office just like Alex's. Not as big though...

He sat down on his office chair and set me on his lap. I used my hands to try and get off but he put his arms round my waist.

I tried to take them off but he firmly set them there.

"No moving." He firmly told me. I stopped fighting him and just looked down.

I felt him kiss my neck again and I leaned away. He pulled me back towards him and he kept on doing it.

He then out his hand up my t-shirt and he kept going up.

"Stop please." I leant away and used my hand to stop him going any higher.

"Stay still or Daddy will go higher." He sternly told me. I tried to stop him but he carried on going. I resisted him and kept on doing it and I could tell he was getting angered by it.

"Behave." He whispered angrily. I didn't care if he got angry. He wasn't going to do this without my consent.

I refused him and refused him until he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Right that's it!" He sternly said picking me up and walking out the room. I started crying loudly and tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

He carried my upstairs and I tried to struggle but his grip was so tight.

He burst into what looked like a bedroom and he walked over to it.

"You resisted too much Princess." He then chucked me on the bed causing me to bounce up and down on the mattress.

I then saw 4 chains that were connected to the wall. He secured both my legs and both my arms. I tried to resist this but he was way stronger than me.

I tried moving my arms and legs but they weren't moving. I looked forward seeing Cole.

I then knew what was going to happen...

Hey guys!
Hope your all doing really good today. Next chapter involves rape so TW read at own risk. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.6K 113 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
2.3M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
121K 3.3K 58
Book two of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE He had my heart until he didn't. We were each other's escape from our hectic worlds, he sho...
Logan De Marie

Ficțiune adolescenți

11.7K 301 31
*TW* Contains topics and scenes of sexual assault, self-harm, abuse.* "You know you loved every second of it," I can feel the tears welling up as wel...