The best of both worlds (twil...

Autorstwa VictoriaStewart276

(Completed) Bella has been a vampire for 5 years now ever since Edward died in the fight with the Volturi but... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

494 12 0
Autorstwa VictoriaStewart276

Bella's pov

Once I orbed down to the underworld I started walking around and as I was walking around I saw a lot of demons so I ran up to them and I started fighting them and I used my powers to do so and every demon I fought I got stronger and it has took me almost 30 minutes to kill at least 20 demons and more just keep coming and coming.

So as they kept coming I just kept killing them and I thought it was so fun and so then finally after 2 hours of fighting them non stop they stop fighting me and I didn't know why but I didn't care either and so when I was finished fighting the demons I ran until I got to the middle of the underworld.

Then once I got to the middle of the underworld I was attack by more demons and so I just fought and fought and fought until I finally stopped being a witch and started being a vampire again and I just went from one demon to another and started drinking their blood and killing them as I drunk.

So as I drunk the blood I kept thinking demon blood is way more effective to me than human or animal blood ever was which I think is cool especially for me and Nessie anyway and so once all the demons where dead I smiled and thought my sisters and family need me and then I took off running again until I got to the far side of underworld.

Did you like it. Review and comment

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

994K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
535K 11.8K 23
He is a cold-hearted alpha from the golden oak pack. she lives in fear and is affraid of what shall come when he meets her his whole life changes sh...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...