Dangerous Thirst

Da Hawksbadbitch

Continuation of @nyahjanaewrites hit story dangerous thirst of the amazing story of Aaron and Allana Altro

Jail?
hit and run?

Grand introductions

94 0 0
Da Hawksbadbitch

A/n- nyahjanaewrites told me I could continue this so please dont come at me!
_________________________________________

Everyone in school was gossiping about the new kid not me, I had to give said new kid the tour of this school.

" Hey Mr. Kissip, I am here to give the new kid the great tour of the school."  I Said.

" Ahhh yes, Allana this is Aaron, Aaron this is Allana she will be giving you your tour of the school. If you have any questions please let me or Ms. Kanes know, we will happily answer them." Mr. Kissip said with a smile while pointing us towards the door. Me and Aaron headed out of the office and went down the hall headed to the chemistry lab.

" alright this is th-." I cut myself off when i realised Aaron was indeed not listening to a single word I was saying.

" Umm, hello?" I said with a wave of my hand in front of his face.

" I can hear you, I just dont care, now run along and got back to the geek club. I can find my way around." Aaron said while walking towards a door that lead outside.

Is he serious right now? Wow, new kid is already a fucking asshole, just great. I thought to myself.

I followed where he went and saw him leaned up against the wall and smoking a cigarette. " it might be just me but I don't think you're allowed to smoke in school grounds." I said making Aaron roll his eyes. " Does your mother know you smoke?" I questioned.

" Yup." Aaron said popping the 'p.

" you know smoking will kill you." I said with a glare.

"I'm aware". Aaron bluntly said.

" I hope it kills you." I muttered.

" What did you just say?" Aaron questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing, let's get back to the tour."

" I'm not going back on the tour."

" Whatever, I'm going to class and I hope you get caught out here. HAVE FUN! I screamed as i headed inside.

It was now fifth period and everyone and I mean everyone was talking about the new kid Aaron, only if they knew how much of a jerk he was.

"Hey Allana, have you seen the new kid? He could be your type?" My bestfriend chloe practically yelled as we took our seats.

" And why would he like her, she's nothing." Said Elle, elle is basically the mean girl of our school she doesnt like anybody except the people that are just as popular as her and if you cant tell she's a bitch.

" ugh, shut up elle, I dont think we were talking to you." Chloe said as she got her work out.

" whatever, but I have a point who would wanna sleep with her, shes... her." Elle said practically about to puke on herself.

" And why would he wanna sleep with you? How many guys have you hooked up with from this school? Or are you still dating that dumbass jock?" Said Dashone, Dashone is Chloe's boyfriend. He's kinda like a brother to me.

Elle shut up and started to talk amongst her friends. Aaron walked into the class and took the only seat left, The one next to ME. Great. I got my stuff all set up and looked to the front where the teacher was because he started talking.

" Alright class, I hope you love your seats because you will be sitting here all year and the person next to you will be your partner for the year." Mrs. Kenney said to the class as she started to write on the board. Even greater,he's my partner for the year.

                             ♧♧♧

I had just got home and was completely starving. I headed to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, I brought it to my room and got out my stuff to study. We had a big math test coming up and let me tell you I sucked big time at math. I was trying to concentrate when almost of a sudden I starte hearing noises, then it turned up more and I realised someone was playing music. I shook it off and tried to focus back on my study's. " Ughhh, Are you kidding me I'm trying to study here!" I yelled even though I knew whoever was playing the music couldn't hear me. I got up and got my shoes on and headed next door. I knocked on the door but nobody came. I banged harder on the door and someone yelled out to me, " I'm coming." They finally opened the door and it was revealed to be AARON! PEACHY.

" Can you turn the music down I'm trying to study?" I yelled because he still hasnt turned the music off.

" Well im trying to listen to music." He replied.

" Just turn it down."

" Fine."

I headed to my house but I heard the music go up even which I didnt think was possible. I marched back to the door and pounded on it, nobody answered so I walked in and headed to where Aaron was next to the stereo. I shut it off and walked towards aaron.

" Umm, what the fuck, I'm pretty sure you just broke into my house." He said.

" Well you werent gonna do it so I did."

" This is my house and I dont have to listen to you."

" I'm trying to study."

" I dont care."

" You're such an asshole, you know that?"

" So I've been told."

We stared at eachother for a while and then I started to notice that he had pretty brown eyes and nice fluffy brown hair that I wanted to run my fingers through. Wait wtf I hate him. He started to lean in and I did the same, i had no clue what i was doing and why I was doing it and to be honest I dont know why I didn't stop. Aaron put his hands on the side of my face and my breaths got heavier. Aaron pulled away and started to laugh uncontrollably.

" Ahhh, that's great, you thought I was gonna ki-." He was interrupted by a lady, " Aaron why is the door ope-, oh hi, I'm Aaron's mom are you his friend?"

" Not even close" he said. I stormed out the door and screamed " And keep the music down." I got into my house and my parents were home.

" Hi mo-"

" What were you doing over there with that boy?!" My mom asked me.

" I told him to turn his music down because I was trying to study."

" I didnt hear any music."

" That's because he shut it off."

" Well me and your dad will go see what you were doing over there since you keep lying to me."

" I'm not lying, Go ask him!"

" we will." She shouted.

I watched them walk over there and Aaron answered the door, after a while my mom and dad came back in.

" See I to-"

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?? HE JUST MOVED HERE AND YOU DECIDED TO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY TO HIM?!"

" wait what are you talking about." I practically yelled.

" What am I talking about? What am I talking about? I'm talking about you and our new neighbor having sex with each other!"

"Mom I swear hes lying I didnt have sex with him, dad please tell me you believe me?"

" He said you guys did kid, why would he lie?"

"Because he hates me!"

" Really because he said you practically threw yourself at him."

" What?! I did no such thing."

"Just go to your room,you're grounded for two weeks."

"That's no fair, I didnt have sex with him."

" just go, now!"

I stormed up to my room. It was official, the next time I see Aaron I was going to raise hell. I couldnt believe my own parents didnt believe me, honestly I've never done anything bad, well atleast not that bad, but I knew one thing I hate Aaron O'Connor.
_________________________________________
A/n-

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter it didnt go exactly how the original went because I haven't read it in a while but it's close.

If you want to suggest anything feel free to do so, I love feedback!

All love to 👇
Owner of story: nyahjanaewrites

I am very happy you let me continue your amazing book! Thank you!🥰💗

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

272K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
Players Da Summer Maung

Storie d'amore

842K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3M 95.4K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
138K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...