𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕...

Galing kay -MORGANSMOREID

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐘/𝐥/𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝗺𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞... Higit pa

Hello!
Disclaimer
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Epilogue
Legal Stuff

Ten

2.3K 41 11
Galing kay -MORGANSMOREID

"Mine"

Warning: Cheating, Smut

Smut Warning: Angry Sex, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Possessive Sex, Choking, Degradation, Restrained hands, Orgasm denial, Edging, Spanking, Aftercare

---

Y/n nods and sits on the end of the bed. She looks to her feet and hands, not having the courage to look up to Derek.

She should. She wants to. But she just can't. Her brain can't concentrate on his words. He's yelling and walking back and forth. He's hurt and his fist are balled up. Yet, everything he's saying is muffled.

The time is moving slowly. Y/n knows it's not possible thanks to the lecture she received from Spencer months ago, but it feels like it.

"So you did huh?" Derek's words click in her mind as his feet stop before hers.

Y/n gives Derek a quick look of confusion before she resumes looking at her feet.

"I'm not shocked, all you do is lie to me." He crouches down.

"I can explain-" Y/n speaks, but Derek doesn't want to hear it.

"You've cheated, lied to my face, and broken my trust, you can explain that?"

Y/n is taken aback by his words. Cheated? No. Y/n's done a lot of things, she knows that, but she never cheated on Derek or any of her partners. She could never bring herself to stoop the lowest level of low.

"Excuse me? I didn't cheat on you! Yes, I lied, I did, but I fucking reasons. And yes, I broke your trust, and I'm sorry, but you do not, I mean do not accuse me of cheating on you." Y/n speaks with truth, she makes strong eye contact with Derek, hoping that if he does, this is the one thing that he'll believe from her.

Y/n has made many promises in her life. Especially to herself, but she has stayed loyal to only one. And that was to never cheat. To never stoop as low Daniela and to never break someone like she was broken. Y/n doesn't want to show it, but she's hurt that Derek thought she was capable of something like this.

As Derek is the one taken aback by Y/n's words, the thought of James having his hands on her overpowers him once more.

"So when? When did you fuck James?" Derek brings the chair from the table and drags it until it's right in front of Y/n. He sits- no, plops in the seat, and crosses his arms, silently demanding for an answer.

Y/n takes less than 30 seconds. "Before we met, way before, I swear Derek."

Derek's conflicted. How can he believe Y/n? For all he knows, she could've killed Arianna- "stop," he thinks to himself, this is still Y/n, this is still the same woman he's loved for years, and he even though he can't see it right now, this is the woman that has him ring searching in his mind sometimes.

This is still Y/n.

The same woman who lied to him, the same woman who broke his trust, the same woman who can't even look him in eye for more than 30 seconds.

This is not his Y/n, even if she is in her body, wearing just a worn-out tank top that shows her nipples so clearly, his gaze lingers. Or that the figure in front of him has the same marks that peak out the short tennis shorts that he left just less than 24 hours ago. But his Y/n would have told him about the way James's hands went all her body and the way he heard her moans.

He hates the thoughts of sharing- regardless of when, it's never been his thing. This conversation is not over between them, but as Derek gets up and tells Y/n to, he pushes the chair back and goes to fully lock the door, chains, and all. He throws his jacket to the wall so hard, the buttons make sounds against the plaster. He walks over to Y/n, making her walk back into the wall behind her in fear almost before he's pressing his chest in hers.

"Mine." His hand grips her side and by surprise, a gasp leaves her mouth.

"I said mine." Goes his other hand and this time, it's a moan that leaves Y/n. The same moan that James heard, the same moan that Derek is determined to pry the fuck out of her.

His grip tightens, not to hurt Y/n, but to leave his trail as he repeats the same words.

"Mine."

"Mine."

"Mine."

His breath is hot as he hovers over the shown parts of Y/n's skin. He's not giving her the satisfaction of his lips, she's going to ask; beg if she has to. As Y/n falls victim to Derek's touch, she doesn't let the whorish moans stop her from claiming whatever dominance she thinks she has left. It's not in her favor as the moans get louder and louder, almost testing how thick the walls are.

Derek doesn't like sharing.

It's just not his thing.

Hands cup her ass, hard and fast as he throws Y/n back onto the bed. Not rough, only a little bounce in feedback, but enough to make the tank top on her body rub against her figure and bring out her hard nipples more.

Derek pulls Y/n, legs first before he flips her around. She doesn't see anything, knowing it's safer to not turn around, but she does hear the way Derek's shirt hits the floor and the way his belt slips off. She doesn't hear it hit the floor like the shirt, in fact, she doesn't hear it anymore. Just the zipper of his pants and what she thinks is him kicking them to the side once they are off.

Her hands are suddenly pulled behind her and she can hear the belt now. She hears it wrapped around her wrist and the last pull that really secures the restraint. Derek's weight is added to the bed and he is in her ear.

"All you have to say is red, red and I'll stop." He says, waiting for an answer. Y/n nods but that's not enough. The slap against her ass makes the word "ok," leave her mouth, and even though she's unsure of what to come, the safeword replays in her head, calming her down.

Y/n can only depend on her hearing. The sounds of her shorts being pulled off her body and the sounds of Derek's hands to her ass again come first. The feeling of her soaked underwear gone makes her feel exposed but Derek's touch on her clit makes her feel comfortable again, even with the slow circles he draws at first, his touch is there and that's all the matter then.

But as he adds his middle finger and lets his index follow, his pace is no longer tiring, but hard to keep up with. The sound of Y/n's moans and Derek's fingers pumping in and out of her is what fills the room. Y/n wants to grab on to something so bad, anything, but the fucking restraint on her wrists only makes her seem pathetic with the "grabby hands" she does, silently pleading.

Her walls plead with her, clenching around Derek as her orgasm becomes closer and closer, just for Derek to remove his hand.

"Say it," The words follow another slap to her ass. "You're mine. Say it." Two more slaps, harder each time.

"Yours!" The cry leaves Y/n. "Yours!" She says again, her stigma still high from the missing fingers.

"This is what you want?" The same fingers trace over dripping her clit. He doesn't push onto it, just letting it linger as Y/n tries to move her body to feel something, anything.

"Squirming like a little whore."

Y/n rolls her eyes and is thankful Derek can't see it. He knows what she did, he knows her enough to tell but doesn't comment on it.

"Is this what you want?"

4 slaps across Y/n's ass go into the unanswered question. The first three bring pain, like the others, before the pleasure creeps up on Y/n.

The simple headshakes aren't enough and Y/n knows she's playing with fire.

Derek steps away from her, all of his warmth gone. The word red replays again until Derek's hands are on Y/n again. They are on her side, dragging her body down one last time. Y/n knows what's about to happen, but that doesn't stop the loud moan that leaves her as Derek inserts himself.

And he doesn't waste time fastening his pace. Derek's size stretches Y/n out faster than what she's used to and the way he holds her legs open from behind is no help to her. The only thing that's in his way is the fucking tank top. He didn't think that all the way through- but when his hand slips under it and grabs Y/n's breast, he feels her hands on his stomach.

The same pathetic hands that were grabbing for something moments ago.

The same pathetic hands that James probably ran his own through.

Derek leans in as close as he possibly could, slamming into Y/n as he wraps his hand around her throat. He squeezes, gently, the action not matching his pace at all, but he still manages to get his complete grip on the women below him.

Y/n is going to cum. She can tell and so can Derek. But as she cries out his name, he mumbles no and presses his fingers to her clit, rubbing fast. It makes Y/n jerk her body but her orgasm doesn't take over her yet.

Derek doesn't like sharing.

It's just not his thing.

Y/n is his, and his only.

"Mine." The word leaves Derek.

"Yours." Comes out almost immediately. "Just yours."

Not that Y/n could take it any longer, but as Derek tells her cum and fucks her through her orgasm, her body is already drained as Derek comes insides, one last thrust before he pulls out. He walks away to get a towel from the bathroom, one of the new ones that housekeeping put in while they were gone, and runs it under the faucet.

Y/n is calmer now, content as Derek presses the cloth to her body. She stretches her arms once they are free and winces as she rolls around. She looks up to Derek with a small smile that moves to the side when he presses his hand to her cheek.

Her legs are like jelly. They are like jelly as Derek helps her up to go pee as he starts the shower, and they are like jelly as they do shower. Her whole body is like jelly as Derek moves the cloth up and down her back, and she is so tired that when she finally rests her head on Derek's shoulder, sleep was bound to pull her under until Derek spoke.

"You need to eat something first."

---

©mjmoreid

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.4K 1.1K 16
𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕...
9.7K 281 44
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕞 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕. ┊┊┊┊⋆...
19.2K 335 13
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝...
72K 2.4K 14
⋆ ☄︎. 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 ❝ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆? ❞ 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧...