I'm In Love With A Murder / C...

De Imma_S1mp

Belle finds another club in the backstreets and adventures inside ⚠️TW⚠️ Language, SH, Su!cid3, Murd3r Mai multe

Charaters.
Running Away
The Club
The Tour
The room

The Choice

13 0 0
De Imma_S1mp

As I was left alone in my thoughts,in the corner of the club, I tried to think if how my life would be if I stay.

I bought another drink and finally decided to stay the boy from earlier came back .

"Hey umm I decided I wanted to stay." I said standing up.

"Perfect well my name is Colby nice to meet you ..."

"Belle" i added.

"Ok would you mind following me for a second" he asked nodding towards a door.

"Sure i guess.." i replied confused.

I followed the boy who i now knew as Colby through a set of doors into an office that looked like the walls were painted with blood.

"HEY SAM" Colby screamed

"What Colby" said a deep voice from the shadow at the back of the room.

"She decided to stay want ne to show her round" Colby asked this mysterious man in the shadows.

"I wouldn't mind if you do I mean I can't be bothered rn so yeah go ahead."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Khalifa De laiba

Polițiste / Thriller

2.1M 118K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
6.1K 362 6
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙯 , 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" She cried but her 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 didn't show any mercy and beat her from 𝙄𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙙...
46.9K 1.5K 8
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
Reborn Heiress De AnonymousAuthor

Polițiste / Thriller

164K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...