~•Like Me?•~ (Awesamdude x re...

بواسطة ChibiCoconutKat

"so...you have horns, odd eyes, many not-human-looking features...and you say your not a hybrid?" "...yup... المزيد

~Info~
(1) Escape
(2) Who?
~A/n~
(4) Paradise.
(5) Put your hand in mine
(6) you know that I want to be with you
(7) all the time
(8) you know that I won't stop
(9) until I make you mine
(10) until I make you
(11) Mine~
(12) Ráñbøø
(13) Jschlatt...?
(14) when panic set in
~A/n~ (please read :>)
(15) Flickering
(16) My beloved pt 1
well damn-
(17) my beloved pt 2
(18) Wilbur
hehe-
LOOK AT THIS SHIZ-
(19) Niki <3
another a/n (IM SORRY!)
(20) Quackity :]
(21) Tommy and Tubbo
Well fuck- (do i need to censor that?)
I'm back bitches ❤️✨
short #1 (my cute boy ❤️)

(3) paradise?

6.5K 235 116
بواسطة ChibiCoconutKat

Tubbo- "now that you know my name, why don't you tell me yours?"

I looked the boy dead in his eyes, not breaking eye contact for a while. I then let out a small hiss. I didn't know how to speak English, so I told him my name in my own language.

Tubbo- "Woah, no need to get violent okay? Did I say something wrong??"

I looked at him, just staring really. I didn't know what to do. If I hissed, he would think I'm being aggressive, so I couldn't do that.

Tubbo- "wait....OHHHH, you don't know English do you?"

I simply shook my head left and right, it got the point across.

Tubbo- "Okay....Is there any way, other than teaching you, for you to learn English?"

I thought about that question for a bit. Was there? It would be nice, being able to quickly learn any language, but it seemed almost impossible. I shook my head 'no'.

Tubbo- "oh, okay...well what species are you? It's very clear your not completely human."

I jumped back at his words. Oh god, if he knows I'm a hybrid then he will give me back to the bad people, I can't have that! Then, I remembered his horns, his ears, and everything that wasn't human about him either. He was a hybrid too. I looked around, hoping to see a stray creeper. After a minute of looking I put my gaze back on him. He was watching my every move, I think he noticed I was looking for something so he was patiently waiting for me to find it. Eventually, I gave up looking, and stared at him. I made sure he was a far enough distance so I couldn't hurt him, and I made an explosion. Sure, it was small, but it definitely caught him off guard. He jumped back, a bit frightened, but okay. He then looked at me, smiling. What?

Tubbo- "so uh... creeper hybrid then? I know someone who would like you very much!" He giggled.

Tubbo seemed almost unfazed at the fact that I made an explosion. It was odd but I went with it.

Tubbo- "hey, why don't you come with me? I know a place that you will feel right at home at!"

I stared at the goat hybrid, baffled. He had only known me for a little less then 20 minutes and he already wants me to come with him? Does he not have trust issues or something?!

It was odd, but I thought about his offer. He probably wouldn't lead me to a place where they would hurt hybrids, seeing as he is one himself. but then again, what place WOULDN'T hurt hybrids? That's all I knew, my kind, and every other hybrid, was not accepted. It was what my world always was like. It would be amazing to have a place that didn't hate you for things you couldn't stop, but that was just impossible. Maybe impossible.

I looked at Tubbo and gave him a low hiss, signaling that I complied. He still didn't get it.

Tubbo- "uhm...I'm sorry, was that a yes or a no?"

I sighed, simply shaking my head up and down.

Tubbo- "oh! Yes! Awesome, let's go then!"

Tubbo jumped up, grabbing his hat and putting it on his head. He then reached his hand out to help me up. I hesitantly took it and stood up. He smiled at me, like this was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Tubbo- "Your gonna love L'manburg! I swear!"

593 words

A/n:
Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I was trying to get more chapters out for my other book, but now I think I'll focus a bit more on this one. this is bit of a filler chapter so sorry about that but ya'know. :P  Thank you everyone who reads this, it makes my gremlin heart happy. Have a lovely day/night everyone!^^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

122K 1.8K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
450K 43.5K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...