ANIDITA:- ANIRUDH'S BIGGEST M...

Von cheruchaarm

THIS STORY REVOLVES AROUND THE LIFE OF A GOLD MEDALIST BARRISTER ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY AND HIS CHILD BRIDE BO... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
BONDITA'S SCHOOL
A day in my life
Saint teresa convent school
Saint Teresa Convent School (PART 2)
Saint teresa convent school (PART 3)
An awkward massage (part 1)

An awkward massage (PART2)

658 41 8
Von cheruchaarm

BONDITA'S POV:

Pati babu is so tired..I could clearly see on his face..I knew from the very first beginning..and was ready to massage his head once we reach home..
And when I saw him groaning in pain just because of me..I was so sad..That's why I ran and immediately heated the oil which was given by my mother..She especially made it for me and pati babu...with love..Once the Oil was heated I walked towards his study and I saw pati babu laying on the couch holding is head..

"Pati babu!, I said so softly maybe only I could hear.

"Hmm..Bondita" he replied without looking at me.

"Dekho toh sahi" I said while i walked towards him and patted him on his head.
"Dekh kar kya karu..Bondita jaao so jaao..mera bhi sar bohat dukh raha hai" he said as he groaned once again.

"Pata hai tabhi toh tel leke aayi hoon" I smiled.

"Tel?" He asked as he looked at me in amazement.

"Hmm..Ye tel na maa ne diya hai..sirf aapke aur mere liye...aur pata hai ye Tel na bohat saari jadibutiyo se bana hai..Jo aapka dard choo mantra kar degi" I said in one go and he chuckled.

"Toh phir kya tum mere sar me tel mal dogi..?" He asked me and I kept the oil on the table and held my waist like I always do when am angry or disappoint.

"Isme poochne waali kya baat hai..mai agar tel leke aayi hoon toh sar me lagau gi bhi khud hi na.." I exclaimed as I raised my one eyebrow.

He chuckled "mujhe laga tum dene aayi ho..isliye bola..aur tum itni choti si baat pe gussa ho gayi" he laughed, I was about to open my mouth to say something but he interrupted me before I could said something .

"Abhi kuch Matt bolna..Mai bohat Thkk gaya hoon..please" he said and yes He was truly exhausted..he wasn't even sleeping properly..just because he was trying to get a seat for me in that top school and that's what makes him special..My Pati babu..huh? What did I said..My pati babu..Oh no am blushing..No bondita no...

"Ji abhi lagati hoon" I said while I picked up the oil and sat comfortably on the couch.

"Neeche baithiye" I ordered and he obeyed me..For the first time he obeyed my orders..I felt like I was the queen..like rani Victoria..

I took some oil from the bowl on my fingers and rubbed it on pati babu's head.

ANIRUDH'S POV:
I was so tired because I was not sleeping well from the past few days and I didn't told anyone about it..Especially to Bondita because I don't want her to be worried for me..
But she did understood yesterday, i could clearly read it on her face..And when today I myself told her about my headache, her suspicion was cleared..And she ran from there..I thought she has gone to make some coffee for me but when I looked at her I was amazed..Not just because I never saw oil but because I didn't thought that she would bring oil.
When she made that cute posture of hers..I literally chuckled..She's 15 but still act like a child..cute..Isn't she?

When that hot oil touched my dry scalp..I closed my eyes and started to feel the hotness of that oil..It felt so good..Not only that oil but her fingers..I started to feel the movements of her fingers..Her soft fingers tips..there was some magic in it..yes..She knows what makes me feel good and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Slowly slowly her Fingers started to move downwards..And she started to massaging the back of my neck..I gasped.
Don't know why but it was giving pleasure to me..Don't know why..I again gasped..I tried to control but wasn't able to..And the worst part was when she started to massage my shoulders..No bondita No...

AUTHOR'S POV:
"Ahhh" Anirudh moaned when bondita pressed his Soft point while Massaging.

She again pressed his soft point..he started sweating.

"Bo..bon..Bondita Ahh" He moaned.

Did you noticed something..?

BONDITA'S POV:
I don't know why Patu babu started making some weird noises..Don't know what happened to him..I felt like asking but I didn't wanted to disturb him..He started being very Fidgety.
He was constantly moving while sitting causing me to pull him again and again...
I don't know why he moaned..He was moaning so much..

"Pati babu kya hua" I asked him being worried what if his head is paining a lot.

"Vo..vo..vo kuch nhi bondita" he nervously said.

"Phir aap aisi ajeeb si awaaz kyu nikaal rahe hai..Aise..Ahh Ahh Ahhh..hmm?" I mimicked him

"Vo kaha na sar dard ho raha hai..Aur Tum mere kandho ko matt dabao" he said while smiling.

"Kyu..Acha nhi lag raha hai..Aap kehte hai toh Aur zor se dabaungi" I asked being all confused.

"Nhi..vo vo mera matlab Kandhe abb dard nhi kar rahe hai..Tum sar dabao" he said while I did what he asked me to do.

I soon started massaging his head again..while I moved my fingers from his head to neck and started massaging the center point on his back while in return he smiled which was a gesture that I should continue doing the same.
Soon he was satisfied and asked me to stop.

"Haan Bondita...Abb mai thoda acha feel kar raha hoon..Am satisfied..Thanks" He thanked while I just smiled.

"Isme Dhanyavaad bolne ki kya baat hai..ye toh mera farz tha..Vaise bhi Aap meri vajah se hi toh So nhi paa rahe the" I said Feeling guilty.

"Nhi Bondita..It's not like that..Mujhe sirf tumhara dakhila karvaana tha..Aur dekho Mera sar dard bhi toh tumne hi theek kiya hai" he said squeezing my hand. He always make me feel special..Actually He's special.

"Par-" he interrupted me.

"No par var..Okay..Abb jao aur so jao..Tumhe school bhi toh jaana hai"

"Ji..lekin thoda tel bach gaya hai..Uska kya karu" I asked.

"Abhi kuch matt karo..Isse yahi rehne do..Hmm mai subah rakh doonga" he answered.

"Okay..Shubh ratri" I greeted him.

"Shubh ratri" he said.

AUTHOR'S POV:
As the Hot oil cooled down Under the Roof of Two Innocent people..And Frozed with Their Love and Care. Those Two dosen't even Knew What does that mean...
As it was Winter..The Room filled with Coldness And loneliness.

🎶Do not sleep my starling,
Sleep my doe.
She is wrapped in curtains,Laid in snow.
She will bury you inside her fur..
Do not sleep, she waits for you to sleep,
Do not sleep,she waits for you to sleep.
My breath you breathe..
It will carry you.
My Breath you breathe, It carries you.
Do not sleep,
She waits for you to sleep.
Do not sleep my starling, Do not sleep...🎶

(Do listen this song..It's so soothing..From hanna..Amazon series.. Amazing, Do watch)

------------------------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.8K 5.6K 52
This is an entirely different story . The characters are same, but the story is new, romance is new and the plot is entirely different from the seria...
6.6K 657 19
PATI BABU!!!!. Her loud voice,filled with terror and pain rings in his ears .He looks up , only to find himself in the middle of the ocean , surroun...
32.9K 1.1K 14
it's a story of bondita and Anirudh.... different from each other..but still some thread bind them..one side bondita das,a educated doctor.. lives on...
18K 1.1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...