𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 | kim young dae

بواسطة sugarcode

whelve (v.) to bury something deep; to hide 51721 - ©sugarcode المزيد

sʏɴᴏᴘsɪs
ʏᴇᴏɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ʜᴀɴᴀ: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs
​​​​​​​ᴅᴜʟ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
ɴᴇᴛ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ᴅᴀsᴇᴏᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜᴇʀ
ʏᴇᴏsᴇᴏᴛ: ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ

sᴇᴛ: ɪsᴇᴜʟ's ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

141 10 1
بواسطة sugarcode

third point of view

youngdae decided to go back to his classroom ten minutes earlier after the first break.

in his left hand is a tuna mayo sandwich for iseul.

knowing well that iseul spends most of her breaks doing school work, youngdae worried that she might've forgotten to eat on time again.

he doesn't want a repeat of 3 years ago.

as he approached their classroom's door, he saw a guy who similarly holds a sandwich and a juice box in his hand.

his right eyebrow rose in confusion as he saw the guy turn right and lean on the doorframe of their classroom.

his curiosity about the boy's identity grew, even more, when he said iseul's nickname.

hey, how does he know iseul's nickname?

youngdae stepped a bit further to the frame of the door to see a glimpse of iseul.

he saw iseul smile at the guy and even gestured for the boy to enter.

the guy sat on the chair in front of her then placed the things he bought on top of her book.

i told you, it's not necessary. but i can't pass up free food so, thanks for these!

youngdae glared at the unfamiliar guy for two minutes before deciding to enter.

without saying anything, he sat on the chair right of iseul.

youngdae squinted his eyes while looking at the guy.

sang hoon, iseul's boyfriend.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...