Ghosty Bois Inc.

بواسطة ThisPerson00

Based on an AU by https://twitter.com/WolfyTheWitch Please go to her twitter for her art :) Tommy and Tubbo d... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

2.9K 110 55
بواسطة ThisPerson00

(So sorry for the unannounced hiatus. It was unplanned, but I've finished school and got my life together for the most part. There's still a bit going on with work taking a lot of my time, but I'll try to get a new update schedule. Seeing all the comments these past months helped me stay encouraged to finish this fanfic once and for all, so thank you everyone who has supported me. At some point I will go back and fix mistakes too, so please do point them out if you find any.)

After Wilbur had finished singing his new song he peered apprehensively at everyone else in the room. Phil just looked infinitely saddened from the lyrics, undoubtedly piecing together the words meaning's from their past. Wilbur's past specifically. Techno had his classic poker face on trying to hide how worried he was for his younger brother. Though years of life and death the brunette could see his emotions clear as day. Tommy and Tubbo mostly looked nervous, unsure what was going on exactly. Only that the room was now eerily silent, after all they couldn't hear the lyrics Wilbur sang. "Well geez guys, don't act like I just killed the dog." Wilbur laughed nervously to ease the tension in the room. Phil blinked in surprise and shook himself out of memory lane.

"Sorry mate, the song is really nice. How long have you been working on that?" Phil smiled encouragingly, just as he always would whenever Wilbur was excited to show him a new song, or a cover he perfected. The signer was glad that Phil wasn't questioning the lyrics themselves, as he didn't know how exactly he would respond.

"Not really sure, you know how times passes weirdly now for us." Wilbur put down the guitar, which caused Tommy and Tubbo start clapping awkwardly. Tubbo murmured something about how touching the melody was with Tommy agreeing. It made Wilbur smile how they obviously enjoyed it, but also super unnerved by it all. He didn't blame them for their reaction. After all how was someone supposed to act after hearing a ghost play a somber song?

"Hey boys! We'll be heading out now! Thanks for letting us stay the night!" Zak's voice sounded from the front door area with ended up startling Tommy and Tubbo. They had completely forgotten about their guests. Rushing out of Wilbur's room the two boys sprinted to say goodbye.

"So the road isn't flooded no more?" Tommy questioned after seeing Darryl grabbing his equipment and tool belt to load into their company's van. Zak was doing the same thing, but he mostly carried their uniforms that got soaked during the storm.

"It shouldn't be. It only floods when it rains a lot over a short time. Once the storm passes it drains fairly quickly." Darryl smiled kindly and then patted each of the younger boy's heads with each hand, "You kids better take care of this place. It means a great deal to a lot of people."

"We know, and we wont let anything bad happen." Tubbo smiled with a faint blush from having his hair ruffled by Darryl. At least he seemed like a really kind person, and both boys trusted him.

"And if something does happen I'll take care of it!" Tommy puffed out his chest with a cocky smile. His typical 'Big Man' attitude making its appearance. Darryl and Zak chuckled fondly before bidding them goodbye.

"Oh, and if you boys need anything here's my personal number. Granny is such a kind woman, I know having me helping you boys out too will put her at ease." Darryl handed Tubbo, as he was less likely to lose it, his business card that had both his and Zak's numbers on it. The smaller boy smiled and thanked Darryl before putting it in his pocket.

"See ya! Later ghosty boys!" Zak grinned as he called out for the ghosts, so they knew he was saying goodbye to them too. It was little things like that Phil and his sons really appreciated. To be acknowledged and treated like normal people.  

After Darryl and Zak left Tubbo ended up leaving to his borrowed bedroom to edit some footage for his blog, while Tommy browsed Twitter. He wasn't really paying much attention until he saw his name linked with a familiar video. It was of himself and Tubbo when they were messing with the Ouija Board. Reading what the hype was all about the blonde nearly dropped his phone in surprise. It was on the news?! Reading quickly now Tommy scanned his eyes across the attached article.

"Corporate leader and political head, Mr. J. Schlatt, commonly referred to as Schlatt, was the last one seen at Mr. Watson's residence the night of September 13th. Later that night a fire was reported at the residence and all three occupants were deceased on site. While investigators ruled the fire was an accident, many wonder how could three men could have all succumbed to the fire. J. Schlatt own biological son, Wilbur Watson, was on of the three deceased men in the Watson's residence along side his adoptive father Phil Watson, and adopted brother Dave Watson. Investigators discovered Mrs. Schlatt ran away from her home to secretly give birth to Wilbur and gave custody to an elderly couple unaware that Mrs. Schlatt is mentally unsound with extreme paranoia. After returning home Mrs. Schlatt was diagnosed and treated medically, however the location of Wilbur Watson was not discovered until 16 years later. Mrs. Schlatt had been secretly visiting Wilbur at Harrison's Adoption for Children, and Mr. Schlatt had discovered her outings. However, Mr. Phil Watson had legally adopted Wilbur and Dave Watson just prior to his discovery. Despite this Mr. Watson allowed Wilbur's biological father visitation, and was openly supportive of their relationship.

After the tragic death's of the Watson family Mr. Schlatt was spotted by eyewitness drunklike being ushered in a patrol officer Eret Alastair only minutes before the fire was reported. While there's no physical evidence placing Mr. Schlatt and Mr. Alastair together the night of the fire, rumors of Mr. J. Schlatt's temperamental behavior causes reason for suspicion. When confronting Mr. Schlatt's rumored temper reporters were dismissed. Political rival Mr. Anderson claims Schlatt is inappropriate and ill-tempered with a heavy drinking problem." The article only continued with the rivalry between the two political figures so he stopped reading.

After reading so much it felt like Tommy's head was going to burst. The article didn't even mention his video, only used it to bring up the past. With some more digging on the web the blonde was able to deduce whoever this Mr. Anderson is was just using Wilbur and the video to dig up a past that looked bad for Schlatt. Though... Tommy remembered Darryl mentioning Schlatt. That he wanted this property demolished. He had no idea this man was Wilbur's biological father! Normally Tommy didn't pay attention to politics much, but he recognized the name now. Some dude who donated a lot to charities and promoted local businesses. Something else bothered Tommy in the back of his mind, like a distant memory, but he couldn't quite recall what it might be.

"Eyewitness of being spotted with an officer, rumored anger and drinking issues, the last one seen at this house, and wanting it torn down?" Tommy murmured to himself with a worried frown. It certainly did paint an ugly picture, though what was missing would be a motive. Why would anyone cause their own son's death? Especially after having him missing for 16 years. Maybe it really was this so called rival blowing things up. Tommy certainly couldn't make sense of it.

Phil frowned at Tommy, it was like he could hear his son's thoughts. The eldest ghost had been noticing strange things between the two of them, and has yet to bring it up with Wilbur nor Techno. It was like a mental bond. Ever since he accidently possessed Tommy the two of them were linked in a way. Phil's memories in Tommy's dream's and the odd attachment to Phil's hat was all due to Phil's own emotions. Sometimes the older blonde wouldn't even realize what he was doing and wake up in a haze with Tommy just as confused. Then there was the concern how much stronger all the ghost's have become. Phil remembered a time just even trying to pick something up was exhausting. Now it was as easy as lifting a feather.

"You good? You've been sighing pretty heavily Phil." Techno's voice startled Phil out of his worried thoughts and he quickly flashed a reassuring smile to his eldest son. Though Techno could see it was forced.

"Yeah mate, just thinking about how nice it is to do stuff." Phil tried acting casually as to not worry the pink haired man. As much as Phil trusted Techno with heavier topics, he still is his father and wanted the best for him. He feared Techno would stress about his problems and become fixated on helping. Phil couldn't have that.

"If you're sure..." Techno frowned but as if just remembering something his poster shifted to lean closer to Phil, keeping his voice low. "Hey have you notice how Wilbur is really good at interacting with objects now?" The brute of the man wasn't jealous by any means, but it was still surprising how quickly Wilbur in particular has mastered moving objects now.

"You noticed too? Actually that doesn't surprise me that you noticed..." Phil sighed softly as Techno smirked, "I think we all might be getting better at being... well ghosts I suppose. Have you noticed any changes?" Phil avoided talking about himself quickly and Techno failed to notice, and instead answered the question.

"Yeah actually. I think I've manifested a few times." Upon seeing Phil's confused look Techno explained further, "Like the other day Tommy caught a glimpse of me. I'm nearly certain he saw me for a moment. Another time some birds few away startled while I was relaxing on the roof. Nothing seemed to have caused it so I was wondering if it was me." When Techno finished explaining Phil looked both excited for his son, but this also worried him even more. They really were getting to be more... Powerful.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.8K 955 14
With that Tommy saw the flickering light fly closer to Tubbo, but in a fast motion, Tommy jumped in the way putting himself in front of the flying un...
38K 1.8K 20
Tommy did it, he jumped into the warm welcoming lava. If only Dream was a little sooner, maybe he just might be able to save him, but he was too late...
517 13 17
Life was... strange... in the Sleepy Bois household. A trio - an anarchist, a musician with a taste for arson, and an immortal bird being - resided a...
492 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...