The Lady That Has A Princess...

CN_SweetSmile tarafından

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the w... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 54

2.5K 48 2
CN_SweetSmile tarafından

    The bell for the last exam finally rang.

    It didn't take long for a large group of students who had just finished the exam to emerge from the gate of the school.

    Most of them have lighthearted smiles on their faces.

    No matter how they play, they all graduated from high school today!

    Shu Jia stood on tiptoe, and soon saw Huo Chao walking towards her with a smile. Before she could speak, she was picked up by Huo Chao and turned around a few times.

    The grandmother who chatted with Shu Jiaer before looked at them with a smile.

    Shu Jiaer didn't ask how Huo Chao was doing in the exam. After all the exams were over, she waited for the results.

    Anyway, she believes that Huo Chao will never pass the exam!

    After the exam, she, Huo Chao, Zhao Zhifeng and Xu Chen went to a nearby hotel for dinner.

    Although Shu Jiaer is not yet an adult, she also opened a can of beer on this special day, toasted with them, and happily shouted, "Happy graduation!"

    She obviously won't graduate until next year, but At this moment, she also felt the joy of the three of them.

    Around June 24, points began to be released one after another.

    Shu Jia also wondered how much Huo Chao could score in the test.

    On this day, Shu Qiang couldn't help asking more, "Is my brother-in-law going to get results today?"

    "Yes."

    Shu Qiang raised his head and shook his head and asked, "How is my brother-in-law performing?"

    Shu Jiaer earnestly asked. After thinking about it, "Should be great?"

    Her memory returned to the night when the college entrance examination was over.

    The wanton kisses with strong alcohol, the strong hugs, and the whispered words he whispered in her ear, "Shu Er, I have finished the exam."

    Look at him, tried his best, tried his best, and did what he did. good.

    At night, Shu Jiaer had planned to go to bed, but at this time, her mobile phone rang suddenly.

    She rubbed her eyes and picked up the phone to see that it was Huo Chao's call.

    She clicked on immediately.

    Huo Chao may be outside and the background sound is noisy, but even then, please clearly hear his voice into her ears.

    "Shu Er'er, I took the first place in the exam."

    Before Shu Jiaer could say anything, Huo Chao took another sentence, "First in the city."

    Although Huo Chao's voice was calm, Shu Jiaer still heard from him. I heard a hint of joy.

    First in the city?

    Is that the top pick in the college entrance examination?

    Although she knew that Huo Chao played well, she never expected that Huo Chao would come back for the first place in the test.

    Huo Chao seemed to be quite busy over there, and Shu Jiaer hung up after chatting with him a few words.

    Then she fell asleep peacefully.

    The hero! Nothing is too bad.

    Now this is just a small scene.

    Isn't it the top pick in the college entrance examination?

    Small meaning. She felt that Huo Chao would definitely become better and better in the future.

    The next day was Saturday. There was no need to go to class. Shu Jia slept beautifully, got up to brush her teeth, washed her face, and then went to the living room to have breakfast.

    After she finished her breakfast, she picked up her phone and glanced at it.

    At this glance, she discovered that her WeChat and SMS were bombed.

    [Ning Meng: Little Ear, the big guy got the top pick in the exam! ! ! ] [Ning Meng: No. 1! The champion! How many years has our school not been awarded a city champion? ] [Ning Meng: Little ears, why haven't you returned to me? Are you still in the mood to sleep? ! ! Are you not awake yet? ] Shu Jia pursed her ears and pursed her lips, this is what a big scene.

    The male lead is the one who will do great things in the future, so where is it now?

    She continued to look through the chat log below.

    [Ning Meng: A lot of reporters interviewed him! ! ! They asked him what his secret to learning was. Do you know what he said? [Ning Meng: He said, the trick is to study hard for your girlfriend! ! ! ] [Ning Meng: Hahahahaha, the reporters were shocked! I was really stunned, and I was stunned on the spot. [Ning Meng: By the way, the reporter said, apart from this, is there really no other know-how? 】【Ning Meng: Hahahaha, then the boss said, yes, I often think of my girlfriend in my heart, so I have the motivation to read! ! ! Hahahahaha, the big guy is indeed a big guy, he really doesn't take the usual path. ] [Ning Meng: Then! ! The reporter asked him what goals he has in the future? Ha ha ha ha. 】【Ning Meng: The boss said that he wanted to give his girlfriend the best life. The reporter was stunned again, and smiled and said three words not to leave his girlfriend. I really couldn't talk this day. 】【Ning Meng: Ahhhhhhh! There are so many hot searches about him! ! It's all related to you! ! Ning Meng posted a few screenshots and a video below.

    The video is a fragment of Huo Chao being interviewed by reporters.

    After Shu Jiaer clicked on it, she found that Ning Meng had been spoiled just now, and what Huo Chao said was similar to what Ning Meng had just repeated to her.

    The reporters were all taken aback by Huo Chao's outburst, and they didn't know how to answer the call.

    After watching the video, Shu Jia raised her ears and clicked on hot search again.

    The hot search is the one that I have already visited before. Huo Chao bought fried chicken milk tea for the whole school for her. Some people familiar with the matter broke the news that Huo Chao borrowed a cruise ship for her birthday and gave her a grand birthday party. Some people familiar with the matter broke the news that Huo Chao had given out wedding candy to the teachers and students in order to celebrate that they were together.

    Most of the netizens' comments below are sour.

    [This should be true love, right? 】

    【Otherwise? 】

    [Children’s love is no more. There are still four years left in university. If you go to graduate school, it will take two or three years to see if they are still together. ] [Upstairs, your tone is too sour, right? 】

    【Oh, I feel the love of boys for girls. 】【Have you seen? The champion said that he didn't study well in his first year and second year of high school. In his third year of high school, he did it for his girlfriend. ] [This sad love. ] At

    this time, Shu Qiang also woke up, he ran over in his slippers, and asked in a daze, "How did my brother-in-law do on the exam?"

    "No. 1 in the city."

    "Oh, No. 1 in the city... …What? Number one in the city?!"

    "Yes."

    Shu Jiaer was already very calm. Shu Qiang looked at his sister like this and said, "Sister, why are you so peaceful?"

    Shu Jiaer looked at him strangely. At a glance, "Otherwise?"

    "Brother-in-law is the number one in the city!"

    "I know, that's what I told you."

    Shu Qiang: ... As

    expected of his sister, no matter what happens, it is as stable as Mount Tai, no wonder He took his brother-in-law to death.

    Looking at his brother-in-law like that, I guess he won't be able to escape his sister's palm in this life.

    Recently, there have been two major incidents in the upper capital circle that everyone knows about.

    In the first case, the Huo family’s youngest son got the city’s champion. The prestigious school robbed his head for him. Later, they said, "I will go to the one my girlfriend likes."

    In the second case, the girlfriend of the Huo family’s youngest son is the daughter of the Shu family who was taken by mistake.

    These two things are put together, and everyone eats a lot of melons.

    But the most surprising thing is that the Huo family's youngest son got the city champion.

    The aura of Huo Jia Huo Chi was so dazzling that everyone ignored Huo Chao.

    Everyone didn't know much about Huo Chao before, thinking that he was a second generation ancestor with no learning and skill. In fact, he used to be, but he has changed his face for the sake of his girlfriend.

    I have to say that the power of love is sometimes great.

    Huo Chao finally chose Q big under Shu Jiaer's suggestion. Huo's father set a banquet for Huo Chao before the start of the university and hosted many relatives and friends.

    When Shu Jiaer attended Huo Chao's entrance banquet, she happened to receive a WeChat from Shurou.

    [Shu Rou: Second sister, big business! ]

    Shu good ear was amused by the tone of this book soft, fit to ask, what matter [rough? ] [Shu Rou: Shure is pregnant! ]

    Shu Jiaer was taken aback when she saw this WeChat.

    Shure, pregnant?

    How old is she?

    She was pregnant without graduating from high school?

    [Who owns the child? 】

    【Shu Rou: It seems to be a man named Ming Qian. I overheard Shure calling this man several times. ] Ming Qian.

    Fu Mingqian? !

    Doesn't he have a fiancée?

    Shu Jiaer would not doubt Shurou's intelligence.

    So Shure is not just getting pregnant after unmarried, she is also someone else's junior?

    Shu Jiaer was actually not too surprised, she even felt that way.

    She knew that Shure would not be willing to be ordinary, but she never expected Shure would choose this way.

    It seems that Shure has really come to a stranger, and he can only come up with this kind of inferior strategy.

    [How did you find out? 】

    【Book Sophie: I've been staring at her, she was feeling very right recently, but eating something suddenly retching up, I was in doubt after she stare stare closer. Then I picked up the pregnancy test stick she threw away today. ] [Don’t throw it away. 】

    [Shu Rou: Of course! This is Shure's handle in my hand, how can I throw it away! ] Shu Jia had an idea in her ears instantly.

    Shure will never be known as a junior, at least, she will never let anyone know about it now.

    Since she chose this road without turning back, Shu Jiaer estimated that she would definitely make a desperate move to give birth to this child.

    This kid is Shure's all the chips to return to the upper circle.

    In that case, she might as well help Ji Rou. According to Ji Rou's noble and glamorous personality, how would she react if she knew that Shuer and Fu Mingqian had children?

    Shu Jiaer is not the original body, and has no experience of being sold to coal mines.

    But she thought, that taste must be uncomfortable. Every day of coal mining there should be full of pain and suffering, making it hard to sleep.

    But for his own selfishness, Shure concealed that he was not the Shu family's biological daughter, and even viciously sold the female to remote areas to dig for coal.

    Now that she has become a female partner, she is naturally going to make such a bad breath for the female partner.

    Shu Jia's earlobe eyes, she has made a decision in her heart.

    The next day, she directly found a private detective agency in private, and then asked the detective agency to disclose this information to Ji Rou.

    It won't be long before Ji Rou will know that Shuer is pregnant with Fu Mingqian's child.

    Through these days, Shu Jiaer has also gained some understanding of Ji Rou.

    This eldest lady, there is no room for sand in her eyes. Her pride would not allow her to allow Shure to exist.

    If she knew about this, she wouldn't let Shure lose half of her skin.

    Within three days, Shu Jiaer learned the latest first-hand news from Shurou.

    Ji Rou led a group of bodyguards from the capital to the south of the capital, to Jiangcheng where the calligrapher is now, and directly "killed" to the door.

    She was slapped countless times by Ji Rou in front of the calligrapher's parents, and the child naturally did not keep it.

    Because of this miscarriage, Shure's vitality was severely injured, and it took a lot of time to recuperate. Naturally, studies have also been pulled down.

    There was a lot of trouble about this matter. People in the entire community knew that the newly moved book family daughter was unscrupulous. Not only was she a junior, she was pregnant before she graduated from high school, and she was chased by her original partner not long after she was pregnant and had a miscarriage.

    The book family's face is gone.

    The parents of the book family lost their faces, and moved out of the neighborhood overnight.

    According to Shurou, the father and mother of Shure had a great opinion of Shure because of this matter. Not only did they confiscated Shure's silver|hang|card, but also temporarily restricted her mobile phone to prevent her from contacting the outside world.

    It is estimated that they will see her more closely in the future and will not let her be a demon again.

    For a long time in the future, Shure will be silent because of this incident. Perhaps, she will be helpless and can't cheer up anymore.

    When Shu Jiaer learned the news, she was silent for a long time.

    She didn't act on Shure directly, but she also pushed the whole thing forward. It can be said that Shure has this fate and her "credit" in it. Without her help, Shure would not have been defeated so quickly and miserably.

    Shu Jiaer sighed slightly.

    She occupied the female partner's body, but she also helped the female partner avenge her.

    Therefore, she and the original body no longer owe each other.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6M 108K 72
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
430K 24.9K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.1K 80 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
2.4K 361 18
This is a story that is inspired by the kdrama business proposal. A romance story of 2 girl besties and 2 boy best friends.