πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 34

3.1K 94 4
By FUHHZZ

"Having fun?" Cameron asked over the phone.

"Yes I am."

"I can't believe you and Kyler left me here with mom and dad. It's like hell over here and they're barely even home." She sighed making me laugh.

"I'm sure it isn't that bad, they've just been giving you more attention." I responded while I played with the pocket of my pants. It was the last day of the surprise, and Keith was in the shower.

"Me, and Scarlett are going somewhere, have fun. And use condoms!" She yelled through the phone while hanging up making me laugh.

Keith shortly came out of the shower as I lifted my eyes up a little from my phone seeing his towel hang low from his bottom. The water dripping down his stomach made me cross my legs.

Why am I like this? I have no idea where it came from but I didn't mind it.

"See something you like." I heard him tease making me roll my eyes.

"No," I lied scooting over to the end of the bed towards him. "Are you going to tell me where we're going today?"

He laughed. "You always ask me that, and it's the same answer each time. No."

"But I won't tell anyone." I whined.

"Who else would you tell if the surprise is for you?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I thought that would trick you." I sighed.

"Just be patient." He told me while kissing my forehead.

"But I cant," I went on getting up from the bed. "And you know this, you want to torture me."

"Torture you with orgasms." He whispered making me roll my eyes. He continued to look at me. "Why are you wearing a turtle neck?"

"It's comfortable." I defended. He chuckled, and grabbed the top of the turtle neck, and pull it over my head. "Keith." I gasped trying to pull it from over my head but he held it up.

He let go as I pulled it down taking in a deep breath. "Might not want to wear those around me." He laughed.

I fixed my hair. "I'll remember that." He turned around to grab something as I snatched his towel from around his waist, and threw it over onto the bed.

He laughed while shaking his head. In a flash I found myself being tackled onto the bed. "You're naked." I giggled.

He started tickling me all over, and held my arms down getting my clothes wet. "Were even." I breathed out. He smirked, and bent down to kiss my lips.

"Okay, now put some clothes on." I laughed.

"Where are you going?" He asked seeing me open the door.

"Vending machine sweetheart!" I said loud enough sarcastically so he could hear me.

After going through the elevator, and making it downstairs. I went down the hallway seeing the vending machine.

It's like they have every good thing in here because they do. It was one of the vending machines that took card as well.

I saw a Cookies N' Cream hershey bar making me smile instantly. I put in the money, and pressed on the number when I saw a guy coming over as well.

Then I realized that it was four others coming around as well making me nervous. They must be an athletic team going on to a game.

They all looked my age as well.

"Hey," I heard one of them say. I looked up seeing that it was the guy with the white shirt on.

I ignored them, and got my candy from out of the hole. When I lifted back up to put the other dollar in I felt someone behind me making me turn around seeing the guy in the white shirt.

"I don't mean to bother you, I just wanted to know your name." He told me.

"Bella." I said turning back around typing in the number for my candy bar.

It was too many boys behind me right now, I just needed this bar too hurry but the machine was a little jammed guessing because I did it too fast. "Pretty name, pretty girl." He whispered stepping up to me.

I cleared my throat as he came closer to me about to touch my waist but scooted away from him. His friends just watched the whole thing.

"Leave her alone Luke." One of his friends laughed out.

"But she's pretty, I like her." He chuckled trying to touch me again but I backed away.

I felt his hand move my hair behind my ear making me gag pushing his hand away. "Can you not." I said lowly feeling my eyes get watery.

"Don't be nervous." He laughed walking up to me. "What you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Yes I do."

" Well is he here?" He smirked and before I could say anything someone came around the corner.

"Is there a problem over here?" I heard a deep voice say. I looked up seeing the guy that worked behind the desk standing by the other boys.

"Of course not, just making a new friend." The boy replied.

The guy looked at me. "You alright ma'am?"

I cleared my throat and nodded. "I'm fine."

I quickly grabbed my candy bar, and was about to walk alway but one his friends stepped up to me. I looked up at them, and walked past them bumping into their shoulder.

Letting out a deep breath I wiped my eyes as the elevator finally closed. My stomach started to hurt from nervousness thinking that they would come on the elevator with me or something.

Making it to the floor I sprinted down to the room, put the card in going inside while wiping my eyes off.  "I just found out that you can log into your Netflix account on this TV." I heard Keith say guessing he heard me come in.

I dropped the candy bars onto the bed as he came from the back. He saw my eyes puffy making him concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked wiping my eyes.

I sniffed as he pulled me into his chest. "T-These boys were down there... and I- they wouldn't leave me alone."

"They still down there?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Did they do anything to you?" He asked. I was about to say something but he stopped me. "I don't give a fuck if they didn't."

He let me go, and grabbed the key card from off of the counter. "Where are you going?" I asked wrapping my arms around myself.

"I know they still down there, probably somewhere walking around. Either way they not getting off with this." He said about to leave out but I grabbed his hand.

"I don't want to be alone." I said wiping my eyes again. He took in a deep breath, and nodded while wrapping his arms around me. "Can we just forget about it, and go to the next surprise?" I asked.

"Of course." He told me. "I'm still not letting it go though, what did they look like?"

"Like they were one of those boys on a hockey team. It was four of them." I sighed.

He nodded. "I got them."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.7K 36
Ashton is okay right now. He's always like this after a bad bout. He starts off saying that the world is his oyster and he loves everyone, but when t...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
385 22 30
" Even white roses have black shadows. " You have, hopefully, read Cameron's and Lennox's story. Now its Rose, Cameron JR, Love, Max's, and Theo's s...
239K 4K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...