WangXian Forever 5

De NebulusCharlie

The search continues. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have a mystery to solve and must help their daughter. Mai multe

Chapter 1 Treasures
Chapter 2 Visitors
Chapter 3 Need
Chapter 4 Necessity
Chapter 5 Legacy
Chapter 6 Apologies
Chapter 7 Amnesia
Chapter 8 Ingenuity
Chapter 9 Secrets
Chapter 10 Talking
Chapter 11 Distracted
Chapter 12 Lessons
Chapter 13 Corrections
Chapter 14 Answers
Chapter 15 Clandestine
Chapter 16 Foe?
Chapter 17 Particulars
Chapter 18 Daughter
Chapter 19 Reflections
Chapter 20 Choices
Chapter 21 Propositions
Chapter 22 Pressure
Chapter 23 White
Chapter 24 Bedlam
Chapter 25 Notes
Chapter 26 Retrieval
Chapter 27 Riddles
Chapter 28 Sprinkles
Chapter 29 Inventory
Chapter 30 Trials
Chapter 31 Fire
Chapter 32 Corpses
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34 Reconciliation
Chapter 35 Return
Chapter 36 Conciliation
Chapter 37 Improvements
Chapter 38 Forgiveness
Chapter 39 Accidental
Chapter 40 Shackles
Chapter 41 Interrogation
Chapter 42 Grilling
Chapter 43 Melodies
Chapter 44 Longlost
Chapter 45 Rivalry
Chapter 46 Challenges
Chapter 47 Intel
Chapter 48 Light
Chapter 49 Schemes
Chapter 50 Coercion
Chapter 51 Targets
Chapter 52 Expedition
Chapter 53 Truce
Chapter 54 Uncertainty
Chapter 55 Festivity
Chapter 56 Daisies
Chapter 57 Mandolins
Chapter 58 Blue
Chapter 59 Stray
Chapter 60 Joy
Chapter 61 Stargazer
Chapter 62 Fifty
Chapter 63 Venus
Chapter 64 Red
Chapter 65 Flowers
Chapter 66 Freedom
Chapter 67 Fear
Chapter 68 Truths
Chapter 69 Impasse
Chapter 70 Better
Chapter 71 Silence
Chapter 72 Transformation
Chapter 73 Perplexity
Chapter 74 Familiar
Chapter 75 Discoveries
Chapter 76 Luminous
Chapter 77 Connections
Chapter 78 Visions
Chapter 79 Theories
Chapter 80 Paces
Chapter 81 Fast
Chapter 83 Temptation
Chapter 83 Stress
Chapter 84 Strike
Chapter 85 Sanctuary
Chapter 86 Loss
Chapter 87 Petroglyphs
Chapter 88 Sneaky
Chapter 89 Benevolence
Chapter 90 Responsibility
Chapter 91 Scrolls
Chapter 92 Flight
Chapter 93 Stars
Chapter 94 Beidou
Chapter 96 Shifu
Chapter 97 Foresight
Chapter 98 Journals
Chapter 99 Divination
Chapter 100 Concerns
Chapter 101 Insight
Chapter 102 Memories
Chapter 103 Return
Chapter 104 Restraint
Chapter 105 Jian Ci
Chapter 106 Suspicion
Chapter 107 Subdue
Chapter 108 Rebellion
Chapter 109 Exchange
Chapter 110 Answers
Chapter 111 Penalty
Chapter 112 Mark
Chapter 113 Darkness
Chapter 114 Freedom
Chapter 115 Flirting
Chapter 116 Together
Chapter 117 Relaxation
Chapter 118 Home
Chapter 119 Family
Chapter 120 Bond
Chapter 121 Bargaining
Chapter 122 Melancholy
Chapter 123 Mayhem
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
A Note

Chapter 95 Trance

1K 110 25
De NebulusCharlie

Behind the shimmering ward that curtained them off from the rest of the world, Li XiWang led her fathers to a single solitary tree.

It didn't look like a normal tree, for it was not very big, and it was bare with hardly any leaves, and it looked almost dead.

But to Wei Ying, it seemed as if it was emitting waves of energy. Before he could examine it further, Li XiWang spoke in that deeper voice of hers.

"We must ready ourselves. Meditation is the key."

They sat down in a line facing the tree, Wei Ying feeling terribly disappointed but there was nothing he could do about it.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing, allowing his core to take over. Peace pervaded all his senses as his energies united, culminating in the crown of his head. He felt a gentle touch upon his head and opened his eyes.

Li XiWang was touching both him and Lan Zhan there, on their heads where that special place was humming with pure energy.

Then, she turned to the tree, and with the finger that wore the special ring, she touched a single branch.

Light expanded in electric veins zigzagging out and encompassing their world. Across the black sky, as if another curtain was drawn aside, Li XiWang walked them into that land. They left the darkness and the bleak terrain behind them, entering a world full of colour and life.

Right in front of them was the Tree. The tree that they had seen in countless visions, the tree that had led them straight here.

It's trunk was broad and expansive, and now Wei Ying feared he had been wrong, for not only ten men, but twenty could not spread their hands to go around it. Perhaps it was thousands of years old, its branches growing wider rather than up. Its roots had upturned the earth around its base, knarled and knuckled, twisted and bumpy. The sun shone brightly upon emerald leaves, chestnuts still encased in their shells hanging in abundance from the many branches.

Under their feet, the soil was a rich reddish brown. The land was divided into fields for crops and a garden for flowers and herbs. Every plant looked well cared for, and not a single weed was in sight.

In the fields grew wheat and barley, corn and cotton, the plants nearly ripe for harvest. And in the distance, the blue waters of a lake glistened in the sunlight.

But Li XiWang was far more interested in the tree.

"What do you think she's doing, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying whispered.

Lan Zhan shrugged, clearly out of his element.

Li XiWang was muttering something and then she placed a palm against the sixth root. An outline of a door appeared glowing first white and then red. She walked up to it and pushed it open.

"Come." She turned to them, and then went inside.

They crossed the threshold and Wei Ying saw a sign, the characters read "Heping*".

This was a huge round room, lined with bookshelves from top to bottom, even above the doorway that led off from this main chamber. In the centre of the room, piles of books lay haphazardly upon a round table, next to test tubes and jars of different coloured liquids. Scattered throughout the room, there were jars of different specimens, ingredients that looked otherworldly, brushes and inkstones randomly placed.

The whole area looked chaotic and messy and...Wei Ying fell in love with it immediately.

There was a green chair on one side, and he went straight to it, with an arm load of books. He was just about to sit down when he heard a growl.

"LAN ZHAN!" He yelled, terrified.

Bichen landed in front of him, followed by his husband. Wei Ying had dropped his books in fright, whimpering behind Lan Zhan's robes.

"Not a dog." Lan Zhan told him.

"B-but i-it g-growled!" He could stop shaking, his eyes already shut.

"Look. It is a desert fox."

Foxes. Wei Ying tried to think how he felt about them. They weren't actually dogs...

He opened one eye to see.

The fox had a small face, incredible blue eyes, the softest looking white fur...the biggest pair of ears, all fluffy and cuddly.

Xiao Mao bounded forward to stand in front of Lan Zhan. She hissed at it, and it cowered, whimpering.

Wei Ying felt terribly sad for it suddenly. He picked up Xiao Mao, stroking her head softly.

"We shouldn't scare others on our first meeting, Xiao Mao." He whispered close to her ears.

She blinked up at him and licked his fingers. He handed her over to Lan Zhan and then approached the trembling fox. He suddenly remembered he had saved some dried meat for Xiao Mao and took a few slivers out for the fox. It eyed them suspiciously before gulping them down.

Wei Ying held out his hand for it to sniff, waiting patiently for it to trust him. When it finally allowed him to stroke it's head, Wei Ying felt so happy. He looked around for his daughter but realised she was no longer with them.

"Where's Li XiWang, Lan Zhan?"

Just then, a plump woman with rosy cheeks came into the room and looked at them in surprise.

"How did you get in?" She asked.

"Who are you?" Wei Ying asked.

"My name is-"

"Hexie!" Li XiWang ran towards the woman and hugged her from behind.

"Shifu?" She turned and hugged her properly and then both of them were crying.

Wei Ying stared at Lan Zhan, all sorts of questions in his eyes, but Lan Zhan just shrugged again and went back to watching the two hugging.

Xiao Mao began to purr.

The fox somehow decided it couldn't stand that, and turned into a ferocious looking dog.

Wei Ying screamed.

Xiao Mao screamed.

Lan Zhan sighed.

*****

A/N

Dear lovely Readers,

Thank you for reading.

*Heping means Peace.

Charlie

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.9K 1.3K 20
After Wei ying and Lan zhan are rescued from the xuanwu cave by the wen siblings, they go on to hide as an eloped couple in the dafan wen clan. Wei y...
15.4K 563 14
This story starts where everyone is studying in cloud recesses . Suddenly , a glowing light came and teleported them to a big cave . ! ! SHIPS -> • l...
88.3K 10.9K 129
One final challenge remains for Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian. They have been given the titles of Light Bearer of the North and his Dark Angel...but as y...
Ghost De

Dragoste

9.8K 1K 16
Lan Zhan has been beaten nearly to death. He doesn't want to live. His Wei Ying is dead or is he? Suddenly Wei Ying is talking to Lan Zhan but is he...