Looney Toony Neighborhood

De 0SakuraFlower0

Your OC just moved into the neighborhood of The Looney Tunes Show. You crush hearts all around but eventually... Mai multe

Meet the beighbors!!!
First Date fiasco
Marvelous Mexican Miracle
Piggies in a blankie
Bowl for meee babay ;)
Home Wreaky becky
Down the rabbit but HOLE
What is down pediatrician?
Recenge of the Stink🤢🤢🐢👳‍♂️

Prison cell full o' STEEMY love 🥵

476 4 1
De 0SakuraFlower0

You see him. You see the small lug. The most rootedness toodensess cowboy in the wild Wild West. Yosemite Sam.
Yosemite was sitting on his metal bed, looking down at his tiny little doll hands in shame. He sighs and it looks like he took a truck load of drugs before they arrested him. His eyes and all saggy and his beard is a ginger tangled mess.
"SUp yosemite" Daffy Dick says to him through the cell bars.
Yosemite turns his head to look at the two of you and with a blink of an eye, his face turns from "I want to die" to "YOURE GONNA DIE". He quickly got up from his bed and ran over to the both of you with a red hot steamy gaze.
"OOOOOOOOOOOO YOU COTTON PICKIN TAILED VARMINT YOU OOOHHH IM SO MAD AT YOUUUUUUUU I COULD I COULD I COOOUUUULD-"
Sam stops.
He then looks to his right and he sees his anger management teacher shake his head in disapproval.
Yosemite quickly sighs and takes a deep breath to calm down.
"I mean......... I'm so utterly............................... Sorr.... Sorruh-ee for causin y'all so much pain and sufferin...... varmints.." Yosemite gags as he throws up in his mouth trying to apologize.
You and Daffy start spewing spit all over the pour midget and start LAUGHING SO HARDRRRDD.
"BAHHAHAH OK SHORTY AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" DAFFY chokes and slaps his orange knees.
"OOOOOO YOU LITTLE-"
Yosemite reaches through the bars to strangle daffy SO HARD but then decided not to because he didn't want another paddle to the butt.
You and daffy just laugh even harder at the poor miserable soul in jail.
At last, bungs and porky finally come over but... porky was white as a bleached hog.
"Ehh y/n, I tink I would like to have a word witchu" bugs says calmly in a serious tone.
"Oh heya Yosemite. How long are yA in for?" Bugs asks as he pulls out a carrot from his flesh pocket.
"A week at most........ I told them we was best a' friends and that they'd a' let me off easy" Yosemite smiles at Bugs and flutters his lashes.
Bugs rolls his eyes.
"Well you're coming out today, because we bailin you out." Bugs reassures him.
Yosemite chuckles with joy but then remembers you were here and starts glaring at you again.
"Ugh gross I'm gonna have to deal with you AGAIN?? Somebody shoot me!!!" You gag and scowl at him.
"THATS IT, WHEN I GET MY GUNS BACK IMMA-"
"Y/N, OVER HERE AWAY FROM YOSEMITE!!!!!!!!" Bugs commands you.
You smirk and walk over to the handsome rabbit and giggle.
"What is it Bugsy~" you flirt.
"Why are you playing with Porky's poor little virgin heart?? He's never had a gorl like him in his LIFE," bugs asks you in dismay.
"Um because...I'm like...open to ployanime or whatever it's called," you roll your eyes at the handsome rabbit sonic.
"Well Pormy ISNT," bugs sighs.
"Ok well that's not my problem, I'll have as many boy toys as I WANT," you snap and spin around to go back to the jail cell.
When you get back you see Yosemeanie chowing down on some chocolate cake and warm milk. Yosemitt opened his present already and it's a solid gold pistol, paid by Porkle. He has a mouth full of cake and looks over at you with filled cheeks and a big grin.
"MmmmmmooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He shouts at you.
"ARE YOU CALLING ME FATH?!?!? You screeeeeetch.
You slap his fat cheeks and the cake and milk concoction splatters all over the wall AND all over sourly pig. It's looks like someone sprayed diarrhea dumps after eating Arby's dinners all week.
"Ew you're disgusting you SH*TTER!!!" You scream in his face.
"Why are ya back here you ugly barbie!!" Yosemite sneers at you as he wipes the milk and frosting off his lip.
"G-guys...? C-c-c-can I use the shower-er?" Porkly asks as he starts to cry a little bit.
"Sthtop being a little b***ch Prawny, justht sthplash yoursthelf with toilet water," Daffy coughs in Prolly's face.
Porky pathetically penguin walks over to the toilet and splashes water all over him. Daffy goes over behind him and dunks Porkys head in the toilet. He then proceeds to give him a chocolate swirly, as Sam did NOT flush his toilet.
You laugh as the pig squeals and struggles to live and breathe. Yosemite just finishes up his cake and likes his fingers and plate crab.
"Okay ugly incest baby, you had your cake and now it's time to go," you growl at him.
"Not so fast lil missy. I gotsta give y'all a tour of ma cell," Sam says with twinkle eyes and a smile.
"All that's here is a hard, cold bed, and a toilet full of crap. We've already seen everything fartnuts," you spit at him.
"Well you forget to mention ma cute lil unicorn poster and ma glamor shots," Sammy points out.
"Those are mugshots...who's that in the picture next to you?!?" You point out and then ask lol.
"Oh that's ma favorite security guard, Tielor, we're bestest friends now," Yosemeet giggles.
Just then a guard pops his head in.
"Heeeeeeyyyyy buddy!! It's almost time for your release! I've got a little present for ya, budday budday buuuuuuuudday," the guard roars as he comes in with a huge box.
"Oh gollay goo, Tailor! I wonder what it could be," Yosnemine Snam giggles as he rips into the box that was decorated in Dora the Explorer wrapping paper.
Same giggles like a little school girl and kicks his feet in excitement. He rips it open with his large hillbilly teeth and eats the rapping paper. He hasn't had food for days......

He opens the box and pulls out the most amazing thing he's seen in his life.
"A BOOTS THE MONKEY SPEEDO?????? OHHHHHHHHHH WELL BUTTER MY CHEEKS AND CALL ME A HOMO!!!!! ITSA WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!!!!!" Yosemite Dam jumps up inn joystick !!!!!!!!!
"Why thankyu partner!!!!!" The redneck hillbilly runs over to his bestie Sailer and gives him a hug through the prison bars.
You look over at the little guy in confusion. You're eyes kind of lit up a little when you realized hes a huge fan of Dora.... Just like you when you were 4......... You then shake your head.
"Uh ok Yosemite it's REALLY time to go" Bugs urgently says and walks over to the guard to pay for Sams release.
"Alright trucker, it's time for you to head out!!" Talon calls out to his little friend.
"Yeah yeah whatever" Same rolls his eyes and walks out of his prison cell, leaving everything behind except for his Speedo.
"Don't you wamna.... Hug me goodbye?" Tailgate holds out his arms in anticipation.
"What dya take Yosemite Sam for?? A finger lickin homo???? HECKADOODLE NO!! Buh bye fruitcake" Yosemite spits at the poor skinny closeted security guard and walks up to you all.
"Lets get outta here" he grins happily as he's back with his real best friend Bugsworth Bunny aka his bestie.
"G-Gl-G-Glad to have you b-back Yosemite!" Porky smiles at the ginger.
Yosemite looks at him.
"You uh... got a little somethin brown........ ALL over yuh face..." Yosemite points out to Piggy.
Porky rubs his face to get the brown thing off of his face....... But then just smears it more.
"D-D-Di-Did I get it?" He beams.
"No." Yosemite skips out of the prison.
Daffy and you snicker as you make fun of the poop and ginger dung all over the Piglets face.
"HA! YOU HAVE POOP ALL OVER YOUR FACE YOU POOP!!!!" Daffy GIGGLESand laughs at him.
"OOOOOOO!!!! Y-Y-YOU M-MAKE M-ME SO M-M-M-MA-MAD-MA-M- SO AMGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Porky LOOSES IT and tackles the black duck to the ground.
Everyone gasps at the pig and duck fighting... EVEN THE OTHER PRISONERS!!!!!
Bugs looks at them both with such anger and embarrassment. He quickly rushes over and grabs them both by the neck and stares them down like sn angry mom.
"Let's not do this AGAIN in public...... ESPECIALLY not in a PRISON filled with POLICE OFFICERS... now lets walk out of here without someone being left behind in a cell... do you hEAR ME???" He growls through his teeth with a crazed look on his face.
Both daffy and porky gulp and start sweating profusely. They do NOT want to get on bugs bad side.

You all finally walk out the door until..........

"Why hello Bewgs Bewny....."
"Ugh not you Cecil," bugs groans.
"THETHIL?!??" Daffy screams.
You see an ugly a*s tortoise in a jail cell, looking pissed off.
"I see you're still in jail for attempted moidah," bugs sneers at him.
"And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling...oh wait wrong show," Cecil giggles.
"Want me to shoot his lil pee brain in?" Yosemite asks, holding up his new gun.
"That's ok doc, he's already gotten his just dessoits," bugs chuckles sarcastically at the toitle.
Daffy throws poop at him through his bars like a monkey in a zoo throwing poop at tourists.
"How bout them applesth!" Daffy gloats as he puts the leftover poop back in Porky's pocket.
"That's f*ing disgusting! I'm going to go take a shower," Cecil cries as he hops into his fancy shower in his cell.
"C-c-can I get in there t-too??" Poopy pig asks as he's STLL covered in turds.
"Ew no! What are you? Gay?" Cecil asks as he barfs in the shower.
"B-b-but I'm covered in feces ughughughughugh," porky sobs.
"Hmmmm...well I suppose you could take one after me. IF...you bail me out," Cecil says slyly.
"DEAL!" Porky shouts.
"Don't do it Pork! Remember what got him here in da foist place? He tried ta kill us!" Bugs screams.
"Nah uh uh, he said deal, and a deal is a deal...foh real," Cecil goggles at his joke.
"No deal, doc," Bugs growls as he grabs Porkys arm roughly and stomps away.
"You just wait Mr. Benny....I'll get out of here eventually. And after I do...well...you just have to fin out. Hehe...hehehe...HEEHEEHEE HOOHOOHOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough cough* *cough COUGH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEzzze cough COUGH* ugh hoo...frog in my throat..." Cecil does whatever that was.
You all eventually make it back to the front entrance and one of the guards stops you.
"Looks like the pug had a rough time in there, he's coming with us," he says as he apprehends Porky.
"W-w-wait!! GUYS HELP!! HELLLOOOO!!!!!! HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!" Porky screams as they start to strip him down.
You all ignore the pig and get into Bug's car.
"Soooooo....anyone up for Tutty's?" Bugs asks.
Everyone nods their head in agreement and bugs starts driving away.
"Wait a cotton pickin minute. What about Porker or whoever?" Sam asks.
"I'm not dealing with any more shenanigans today, they can have their way with him. Because I don't care anymore. I just want a nice, relaxing, DINNER AT TUDDY'S," bugs screams his lungs out as he Ties his steering wheel into a pretzel.
You all just sit there awkwardly as bugs backs out of the parking lot and swerved into the road, hitting an old lady in the process.
"SH*T!!" Bubs screams as he just speeds away, leaving the old buddy to die.

Bugs swivels and turns and speeds and CRASHES but then drives off and then finally arrives at tootys.
You all let out a sigh of relief as bugs stops the car. You sigh.
"Um.. Bugsy poo? Are you alright?" You flutter your lashes at your crush.
"NO! NO Y/N IM NOT!! I PROBABLY JUST KILLED SOMEONE!! PORKY IS PROBABLY IS JAIL AND IM CONSTANTLY BEING SURROUNDED BY MAROONS!!" Bugs screams as he has a mental break down.
You reach your hand over to comfort your self proclaimed rabbit boyfriend, but he quickly slaps it away.
"I want you all to get out... if my car for just a moment.." Bugs growls through his teeth as he clutches the stirring wheel right.
You all nod your heads in silence and quickly get out as you won't want to upset the hair.
As soon as you close the car door, bugs starts banging his head on the storing wheel and screaming and yelling lots of profanities and swear words!!!!!!!!
"Ugh what a drama queen!!" You sneer as you pull out your iPhone 16 and start taking selfies of you in front of Tutty"s.
You post the photos on your insta and you immediately get 1000000000000 likes in under 30 seconds!!!!!!
"Yasss!!!!! I'm sooooo sexy!!!!" You giggle and shake your hips crazily.
"Wait shut up I'm getting a call from porky" Daffy says as he pulls out his Samsung galaxy.
"Wussup" The black answers.
You and Yosemite both look at him.
"Uh huh...... yup......... mhm............ *BURP*.... Yeah...... Mk.. bye" Daffy hangs up.
....
"Well???? What did the little sausage pack say??" You scream at him.
"Oh I don't really know, he was having some sort of panic attack, I couldn't really understand what he was saying" daffy replies as he breaks out LAUGHING!!!!! 😂😂😂
"AHAHAHA PANIC ATTACKS!!! YUCKEYUVKEYUCK!!!!" Yosemite silly starts slapping his knees.
You start laughing as well as you think porky was a little silly!!!
You then hear Bufs walking out of the car, slamming the door.
"What are maroons laughing about..." he yells.
You all stop.
"Oh porky called me, I'm not exactly sure what he said but I think he's gonna call you next." Daffy wheezes out as he whips a tear from his cheek.
Bugs phone rings.
"It's porky!" Bugs exclaims.
"Hello?" Bugs answers.
His eyes immediately widen........

"They did WHAT?!?? Ok...ok. Ok. Okay? Ok...ok...ok..................okay! Okay. Ok. Ok bye," bus says as he hangs up.
"Omigosh I'm literally gonna have a stroke if you don't tell me wtf is wrong with him!" You groan.
"Well, the cops stripped Porky down to give him a bath. Apparently it looks bad if someone walks out of the jail covered in poop. So they hosed him off in the back and gave him goils clothes to dress into. They mistook him for a goil! I know he's a little fruity but..." Bugs hesitates.
"Well whatsa gonna happen to him?" Yosemite asks.
"They're going to drop him off here....cRaP!" Buges panics.
"What?" Daffy asks annoyed.
"They're gonna see dat old lady I hit!!!" Bux SCREAMS.
"Idk bugs, those cops are like, fricking retarded, I think they won't notice her," you shrug.
"Yeah! Plus I'll justa seduce Talor to get you off the hook," Sam chuckles.
Bugs looks significantly more calm as he takes deep breaths.
"Well let's just resoive a table before it gets busy here," bugs says as he walks through the front door.
You all follow suit and a busty and curvy waitress guides you all to an open booth. You make sure you sit right next to Bups and snuggle up to him.
You didn't anticipate Sam sitting right next to you, however.
You scoot your booty cheek up a lil bit and let out a silent but deadly in his direction. It takes a minute for him to notice...but then it hits him.
"WHAT IN THE SAM H*ELL IS THAT!!!! J*S*S CH**ST!!!!" He yells as he pukes all over the table.

The waitress looks horrified as the puke spills into her shoes.
"I THINK IM GONNA BE SICK!!" She yells as she books it into the bathroom.
"Tham!!! What the actual frick wasth that about?!?! Now we gotta move AGAIN!" Daffy scold as he slapps Sam in the back of the head.

"We're so sorry about the inconvenience, please come this way...Y/N?" A familiar voice says.
You look up...or rather...down...to see your martian boyfriend standing there in a Tutty's uniform.
"Omg! MARVIN?!?!?!?! What are you doing here babe??" You squeal as you rush to hug him.
He giggles like a pure boi and looks into your eyes.
"I have to work 2 jobs, it's not cheap living on earth you know?" Marvin sighs.

"Oh yeah! I forgot you're not rich like me bby," you giggle as you kiss his black cheek.
"Well, let me escort you all to a different table, party of 4?" He asks.
"Actually we're waiting on one more," bugs corrects.
"Right this way!" Marvin sings as he brings you over to an even FANCIER table.

"Wow thanks babe!!!!!! Who knew dating a waiter at Cruddy's would give you perks!!!!!!!" You giggle as you wrap your arms around your Martian BF.
Marvin giggles a you and he kisses? You on the forehead.
Everyone is seated at a booty fit for 10 people!!!!
"Uh hey Marvin? Why is this booth decorated like s Disney princes castle??" Bugs points out.
You all look around you and look at the decor. WOW! It is like a Disney Princess castle!!!!
"Oh! well, Turty's is actually trying out something new! We're turning this restaurant into a Disney themed storybook restaurant for friends and family to enjoy!" Marvin recites as he reads it off of a script his boss ggave him.
Everyone then notices that the little black Martian is wearing a princes Elsa dress complete with a blonde braided wig. It's a mystery how you didn't notice it before..
The restaurant door opens.
"H-H-H-He-Heyyyyyyy!!" Úoù hear a familiar nasally voice.
"Oh hey pork!" Bugs greets the freshly clean piglet dressed in a crop top and a Minnie skirt.
"Oooo! I-I-I love what they did with T-Tutty's! V-Very magical!" Porky flutters his lashes.
"Enchanting, isn't it?" Marvin giggles as he twirls around in his sparkly dress.
Porky sits his plump clean booty right next to yours.
You're wedged right in between Porky and Yosemite... great.......
"Oh goodie! This is my favorite part of the service.. here" The frozen Martian pulls out 5 Princess hats from under his dress.
"It is customary that all customers must wear an enchanting magical Princess hat in order to be served!!" The alien chuckles.
You look at the princess hats in disgust.
"EW!!! I would rather DIE than putting on that paper nightmare!!!!!!" You scream and smack them out of your boyfriends hand.
The alien quickly picks them up.
"Oh come on darling, it's very humorous!" Marvin Martian insists as he waves the gay at you.
"Uh do you happen to have it in gucci??" You protest.
"No my dear... but I have it in gold..?"Marvin pulls out a pretty gold princess hat for for the prettiest Queen!!!🥴
"THEN GIVE ME THAT!!" You squeal and natch the hat out of his hand and put it on in joy!
You smile and giggle.
"Teehee! Thanks marvy-poo!" You snicker.
"I knew you would like it my princess!" Marvin blushes.
"Ooo! Do ya have a princess hat in pink?!?!" Yosemite asks excitedly.
"No, you FARTBAG!!" You growl angrily and bonk his head.
"Actually I do!" Marvin pulls out a sparkly pink princess hat and hands it to Yosemite Sam.
You quickly snatch the hat and stomp on it and CRUSH it and BURN IT on the floor.
Yosemite watches in shock as his favorite colored hat is being destroyed.
"NOW WHY'D YOU GO AND DO THAT FOR?????" Yosemite yells in your face.
"BECAUSE!!! ONLY I GET TO LOOK PRETTY HERE!!" You scream at the top of your lungs!!!
Everyone stares at you.
"Y-Y-Y/n.., y-you're making a scene...." Porky whisper shouts at you.
Yosemite looks at you.
"Wait just a dern minute... is you sayins that I would looks pretty with that on?" Yosemite questions and smiles at you.
You glare at the ginger midget.
"Not a chance loser, I just hate seeing people who have nice things" you scoff and shoot down the little hobo's self confidence.
"Um anyways... how may I get you started today my lovelies?" Elsa asks taking out his notepad.
"Oo! D-D-Do you still have my fafavorite? O-O-Ooey Gooey n-N-na-nachos??" Plorky asks excitedly.
"No I'm afraid we don't my bacon friend. Although we do have the Notorious Nasally Nachos!!" The alien suggests.
"Not sure what that has to do with Disney, but we'll have em" Bugs replies.
"Alrighty, what drinks?" The alien asks.
"Well first off baby, I would like an excellent blue bubbly, kind of like a potion of a magical witch like in Cinderella! I would also love it if you added some magical smoke effect and a little lemon and stitch sticker on the side of the cup!" You command as you paint your nails on the table.
The Martian blinks.
"Um.. we don't serve that here.." Marvin says awkwardly.
"You ssssstupid! They don't sell that kind of stuff here!" Daffy spits at you.
"How was I supposed to know! Stop trying to get under my skin, you warted beaked SCUM!!" You spit back at him.
"WAIT MY DEAR! I'm sure I can make some adjustments for you if that'll make you happy!" The Marvin reassures you.
"Mm thank you babe~" you wink as you blow your boyfriend a kiss, making him blush red and wiggle like a noodle.
The Elsa finished taking orders for drinks.
Vsco Boba tea for Daffy
Beer in a Boot for Yosemite
Sherly Temple for Porky
Carrot Juice for Bugs
And Blue Cinderella magical witch bubbly for you.
Marvin leaves your table.
You look at everyone in your table with a silly big smile as you swing your Hat side to side.
"I look sooo pretty in this!" You say as you take multiple selfies.
"Uh huh..." bugs says sarcastically as he bobbles his blue princess hat.

"Why hello Bewgs Bewny"

You all snap your necks around to face the haunting voice.
"Ce-" bugs sta-
"THEEEEEETHIL?!?!?" Daffy interrupts and SCREAM AR THE TOP OF HIS LUMP.
"Thanks for bailing me out...Porky," Cecil giggles as he walks up to your table.
Everyone then snaps their necks to face Proky and all GLARE at him.
"You did WHAT?!?!?!" Bugs bellows in Porkeys mouth.
"I-I-I'm so SORRY! I-I-I-I just felt so ba-ba-bad that he was locked up in there be-be-because of me! I HAD to lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelet him out," porky starts to tear himself apart.

"Well, I should get going. I've got a television programme to catch. I hope nothing bad happens to your car hahahaha. Toodaloo," Cecil giggles as he slowly strolls out of the restaurant.
Bugs crumples the laminated menu and starts fuming.
"Porky...run," bugs says calmly.
"W-w-what?" Porky asks.
"RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!" Bugs SCREAMS as he jumps on top of Porky and starts strangling him.
Porky is crying and struggling to live as his face turns blue.
A child starts crying from across the room and his mother notices the fight.
"CALL THE POLICE!!!! THAT RABBIT IS KILLING THAT UGLY YOUNG LADY!!!!" The Karen screenshots!

"Im........a................boy," porkii chokes out.

Bugs then flips Porky around and grips his Hello Kitty thong TIGHT.

He pulls the underwear as far back as it will go and lets loose the slingshot onto Pinkie Pie's vulnerable dumpy. The string snaps across his a*sscheek and leaves a deep and bloody gash.
Porky pug SCREAMS in PANE as Bugs starst biting into his buttcherk.

Just then a very very angry Martin interrupted the fight with the zap of his laser.

"WHAT is going on HERE?!?!?!?!" The usually calm Martian screams at the top of his lug.

"HE STARTED IT!!!" Both animal boys point to the other.

"Ooooooo!!!" You make so very very angry!!!!!! WHY I SHOULD VAPORIZE YOU!!!" The green Martian screams at the Bugs and the Pig!!

He scurried over and pulls out a HUGE laser gun and points it directly at BUGS BUNNYS EAR!!!
Everyone in the restaurant is screaming bloody murder!! And all of the pretty princess magical decorations start tumbling to the ground!!
"THIS ENDS NOW!!" The laser gun starts charging......

"'SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone is in complete silence.......

Everyone snaps their torsos over to face the loud booming voice.
You look up and gasp. It was him..

It was none other than that finger Yosemite Sam.

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA!! This is a magical place filled with people who just want to spread magic and sunshine!! What on EARTH IS ILLEGAL ABOUT THAT????" Yosemite finishes is very moving and emotional speech.
Everyone, even including you, wipes a tear away from their eyes.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Everyone's eyes WIDED at the sudden burst of the door. Everyone turns they're eyes to see..

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE FREEZE!!!!" POLICE OFFICERS?? Screams and start pointing guns at everyone in the building.

Everyone in Tubbys immediately starts screaming and running out the exit door, Leaving the workers, Marvin, Bugs, Yosemite, Porky, and you left in the magical unlicensed restaurant.

"What's going on, officers?" The princess Martian asks with innocent eyes.

"The owner of this joint is getting sued for copyright infringement ©.... We need everyone except for the workers at fault to stay here..." The handsome policeman finishes as he puts his gun in his pocket.

Everyone gasps. You look over at your boyfriend in shock.

"What about me, mister policeman? I'm just an innocent cosplayer!" The Marvin looks up with a halo over his head.

"Yes"

"Omg! Wait! You can't arrest my boyfriend!" You counter and growl.

You grab Marvin and pull his close to you.
"He didn't mean any harm!" You say as you stroke the little black aliens round head.

You have no idea. You walk over to the officers.
"You know.... I was a model once..." you grin as you pull out one of your biggest modeling photos from your purse.

The officer takes a look.
"Holy gazooks!!!! You're y/n! One of the most famous and HOTTEST AND SEXIEST models ever!!!! I'm so sorry for misjudging this woman, ma'am" The police officer bows like a kawaii anime boy in apology.

"It's whatever..." You shrug and flip your hair in his face.
The simp officer brushed it off and let all of you go.
"Have a wonderful evening MAAm.... Oh.. and company...." The police officer nods.
Everyone leaves the restaurant, including Marvin since Tummy's is being sued.

"Oh uh Mr Rabbit?" The officer calls out to Bugs as he's exiting the door.
"Yeys?" He answers
"Are you the owner of the yellow buggy?" You officer asks.
"Uh yeah I am... why? What's wrong?" Bugs asks a little worried.
"I just saw a turtle leave your car.. I hope you're friends with him because he looked kinda sus" the officer giggles as he's quoting things from his favorite game, among us.
Bugs then freezes and remembers Cecil being a turd and say thing something about his car on the way out.
"Oooooooh that miserable little......." Bugs growls.....

Everyone walks into the parking lot.
"Wow Yosemite, that whole speech about the restaurant was really something, too bad it really was illegal" Daffy says to one of his besties.
Yosemite smirks and adjusts his sparkly princess hat on his head with pride.
"I'm guessing your getting let go from your job then marv...." You sigh in guilt for your boyfriend.
"Oh it's alright, my darling. I'll just find another job! Maybe I can ask my boss Speedy for a raise" the alien smiles.
You barf. You can't date a pizza boy for the rest of your life.... He needs to have a REAL job..... and besides, what will people think of a super model dating a loser pizza boy who gets low pay.
"Uh no, maybe I can find you a job as a model or something..... pizza is not gonna cut it" you say in disgust as you look at the feminine alien.

"I've always wanted to be a model... and get all the attention with the pertty ladies!!! AWOOGA!!!!!" Yosemite drools and tries making a hot model face.

"Alright we're finally to the ca-"

You all stop in your tracks.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAR?!?!??!?"

To be confused..........

HELLO MY LITTKE CRUD NUGGESTS!!!!!!!!!!   !! HAHA!! ITS BEEN LIKE FOREEEEEEVERRRR SINCE I UPLOADEDC A CHAPTER!!!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!! I hate Cecil 😡😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😂😭😭😍😭😩😩🥺🥺💕😡👌👈😈©👈©🥴👌😳🔫😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29K 841 20
The Airbenders were killed off a hundred years ago; the Avatar went missing alongside them. The fire nation took control of most lands through those...
593 31 7
In a world where jobs are very demanding, and takes a lot more than dedication to fit into the line of work, comes two intern employees named Ryder (...
81.2K 2.7K 22
You were ripped away from your home with no warnings. Stolen. Your new home consists of several strange people who all seem to be doppelgangers deriv...
63.9K 1.9K 27
SEQUEL IS UP AND COMPLETE!!! In this world, everyone has a soulmate. Your soulmark appears somewhere on your body by the age of 15 but to find your s...