Mafia's Mystry Angle / Sumell...

De just_enjoying

She loves him from the core of her heart and was going to reveal the mystery about her. He hates her from the... Mai multe

Prologue
✨Characters Athesetic ✨
So happy

We Met!!...... 🥀🦋

371 35 11
De just_enjoying

Her •
I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when the sunrays started falling on my face which disturbed my sleep and I grown and rubbed my eyes and finally wake up and a smile crept on my face seeing my life infront of me . She's Sofia my pet  but she is more than anything for me  She's my lifeline for whom I'm living in this hell ...

(Her bed )

I get up from my bed and went near her and took in my arms and I kissed her forehead ! Good morning Sofia I said with a smile . Then I put her down and went near my wardrobe to choose a dress for me ! Then I will be going to cafe with my friends!  They are Monika, Chahat and Ruhi .. After that I have to go to my college . Yes because I'm in last year and after it to my secret place !  Then I quickly choosed a dress and went to my washroom.

Her outfit

After taking bath I came out and comb my hair in a high ponytail . Just then I remember something that today a businessman will come in our college for giving a lecture ! What was his name ??  Hnnn yes Sumedh Mudgalkar ! Girls drool over him as he's an handsome hunk with noodle hairs and hezel eyes 👀 Don't think I have stalked him it was told by those bastards ! My trance was broken when she called me and I went outside and bid them byee and left for my college !

***

Him •

My sleep got disturbed by the alarm and I groaned and rubbed my eyes and finally opened it !! 👀 And then I got up and went to the washroom !!
And after 10 minutes I came out after wrapping a towel around my waist !

  (Maar dala 🙃)

After choosing an outfit I wore it and went downstairs had my breakfast and sat in my car 🚗 and left for the college !!

                            ***

After 20 mintues 37 seconds he reached the college ! He came out of his car and went inside and he can feel that all girls were staring him shamelessly ! He ignored them his eyes were searching for Mallika but he was not able to find here !!

So finally our Mikku is here he heard a girl's voice and turned around to see Mallika standing there and she was looking hot and cute at the same time ! He was not in his senses and was staring her and his eyes got stuck on her waist which was visible ! Oye hello stip staring me his trance was broken by hearing her sweet voice ! Umm I'm sorry he said being embarassed. It's okay she said with a smile !! Well Mallika Singh here she said giving her hand for a handshake. Sumedh Mudgalkar he said accepting the handshake !!

Mikku - oh so you have came here to give a lecture ? If I'm right

Sumi - yes Miss Mallika !

Mikku - ohh I see

Sumi - Hmm

Mikku - Ok Mr . Mudgalkar I have to go to the lecturer hall .

Sumi - okay byee !!

Mikku - byee mr . Mudgalkar

                            ***

Mallika's POV -
I went to the lecture hall as I have to see the decorations for Mr. Mudgalkar arrival . I'm hell nervous what if he don't like it ! I calm myself .. And after checking the decorations for the 5th last time . I went to call my sir . So that he could announce the students to come in the hall . As I was going I collied with someone and was going to fall . I was ready to be insulted in front everyone but no I felt a grip on my hand and slowly opened my eyes and to my relief Mr Mudgalkar saved me !! I slowly stand properly and thanked him .
(A/n - why always by waist 🌚 hamari phul si ladki hain bechari ... )
                          ***

I hope you all like it !!
I will update soon and I have changed their first meet and mallika's character.. Bas thoda sa 😅😅
New chappy will out soon !
Till then vote and comment

Vote goals :- 25+

-----------------------------------------------

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...