Holding On

jennanidz tarafından

A Falling Novella Both Dante and Amelia fell in love in in the story "Falling". Now around a year of time has... Daha Fazla

Welcome Back
Character Aesthetics
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
The Final Epilogue

Three

43.1K 1.1K 1K
jennanidz tarafından

"How are you feeling?"

I make my way into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Dante must've gotten up just a bit before me as I approach him by the stove making dinner.

"I'm good." I smile as I sit at the island, leaning forward placing my head on my hand enjoying the view in front of me.

"Good. Making some steak is that ok?" He asks before turning around back to the stove.

I couldn't help but admire his tall form in his grey sweatpants that sat low on his hips. The outline of his muscles leading below the grey fabric had me crossing my legs on the stool.

His hair was disheveled from sleep and his chest still bare, allowing my wandering eyes to feast on his wide back. His muscles contracted and moved as he did, every outline defined showing the results from his countless hours in the gym.

"Amelia." He turned around, looking at me like I had three heads. But as soon as he saw my eyes distracted and my cheeks flushed his lips curled into a smirk.

"Am I distracting you." He set his fork down, walking around the island now.

"Yes." I said bluntly.

I smiled up at him as he approached, keeping my legs crossed tight and leaning back a bit on the island stool.

As he made his way in front of me his body towered over mine, my eyes level with his chest. He brought his hand up to my chin, tilting my head up to meet his green eyes.

"It's not nice to stare." He said slowly. Thumb tracing my jaw in slow antagonizing strokes I found myself clenching my legs tighter craving some sort of friction to ease the ache that settled in.

"Mhm" I mumbled softly.

His smirk stayed plastered on his face and I could practically see all the dirty thoughts that littered his mind at this moment. Probably imagining all the different ways he'd take me right here in this kitchen at this second.

"Naughty girl." His hand on my face dropped to my neck and my pulse quickened. It was like he left a trail of fire everywhere he went. My body hyper aware of every single movement he makes.

His fingers trailed my throat and stopped at the base of my neck. He slowly opened his palm, spreading his fingers over the base of my neck, squeezing gently.

"I didn't realize staring at my fiancé was a crime." It was my turn to smirk now but it was quickly wiped from my face as his grip tightened and embarrassingly I squeezed my legs tighter feeling the familiar wetness pool between my legs.

"It's a crime when doing so leaves my dick hard with a meal still left to cook. How am I supposed to finish now Amelia?" He squeezed again and I gripped the edges of my stool needing something to hold onto.

I lean into the pressure feeding into the energy. I was completely enthralled by him, the mood of the room instantly heavy and needy.

"I don't know." I ask breathlessly.

He smiled that sinister smile and I knew the next thing out of his mouth wasn't going to be anything good.

"Be a good girl and get on your knees for me." His voice was rough and coated with lust, my eyes immediately widened.

Holy shit I was on fire. He could ask me to walk through fire quite frankly and I would.

I opened my mouth to respond but before I could he shoved his thumb between my lips tilting my face down so I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight?" He gets close to my face, whispering the words into the side of my mouth. His breath warm and my body buzzed at the feeling of him flooding my senses.

I nod my head, not being able to find the words to speak. My body was happy to oblige as I stood slowly and then carefully sunk to my knees before the man who had his hand around my neck.

He smiled, releasing his hold as I grabbed the waistband of his sweats.

I pulled them gently, looking at my hands as they brought them down. Mesmerized by the feel of his skin, soft yet hard with muscle.

I used to be so nervous around him, nervous to take control and do anything bold. I still am, but knowing the man before me would do anything for me and would never push me beyond my limits made being bold a lot easier. It made it exciting even.

"You good?" He asks, face showing concern.

"You don't have to baby," he swiped his thumb along my lips once more.

I smiled and answered him by grabbing the waistband of his boxers and pulling them down in one tug, successfully freeing him from his pants. He hissed as the chill in the air met his erect skin.

"Fucking hell." He reached around my head and gripped my hair lightly.

I smiled once more at him before turning my attention to his swollen cock before me and reached out to grip the hardened base. His tip was dripping with precum and without hesitation I brought my lips to the top sucking gently, moving my tongue in slow circles to lick it off.

His grip tightened and the muscles in his lower stomach clenched.

I slowly moved my mouth over him completely now, bringing my hand up and down meeting my mouth where it couldn't reach. The taste of him coated my mouth and I could feel the wetness drip between my thighs. The familiar feeling of pleasure gathered in my stomach.

"Fuck Amelia, faster baby." His grip on my hair guided me into a faster pace with my mouth, I met his pace with my hand being sure to leave no inch untouched.

The sounds of pleasure from his mouth and the thrust of his hips only encouraged me, making my own body buzz with heat.

I pulled up, releasing him, and then moved my head to the base of his cock before running my tongue along the underside and then meeting at the top once more. He hissed and pulled me off of him quickly.

"I'm finishing in you, get up here.'' He helped me up and immediately crushed his lips to mine. I struggled to keep up, completely breathless, my body aching for its own release.

He backed us up and then quickly lifted me to the island counter. I leaned back lifting my hips to help him remove my shorts along with my soaked panties.

"Look at you dripping, completely drenching your panties. You're such a needy girl aren't you." His voice was husky.

"Dante," I moaned as soon as his mouth made contact with my inner thigh.

His tongue swept along my inner thigh and then immediately found what it was looking for. The feeling was pure electricity as his mouth closed in on my clit and his tongue circled in consistent motions.

"Oh my god." I dropped my head back, eyes closing in pleasure.

No man would ever make me feel as good as Dante, nor would I ever want one to. He made my body come alive, it aches for him. I ache for him.

He continued eating me out before trailing a finger through my folds and then entering me in one push. The combined pressure of his mouth and the strokes of his finger had me on the edge in no time. Fighting to stay in control of my own body.

"I'm right there," I said breathlessly.

I almost cried when he moved away, removing his finger leaving me feeling empty.

"What the fu-" he shut me up with his mouth and immediately lined the tip of his cock with my entrance.

"We fucking finish together, you better not cum Amelia. Not yet." I whined into his mouth. The tension in my stomach was so tight I couldn't breathe.

Then with one quick thrust he was in me, setting a vigorous pace leaving me gasping for air. Our mouths were both open, swearing words of pleasure as he slammed into me. Each stroke brushed my clit and I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to last.

He brought his mouth to my neck leaving open wet kisses all along my throat.

"Fucking god damn I'll never get tired of this fucking pussy," he breathed and pushed his chest back. Still keeping a hard pace he pushed my own body back by gripping my throat and I wrapped my hands around the bulging muscles on his arm. His grip around my neck was firm but not tight and I was embarrassingly even more turned on.

He slid easily in and out, both of us on the edge of orgasm. I held on for a s long as I could, my body overwhelmed with everything that was him.

His hand around my throat, his cock pushing into me and the sight of his face concentrated and scrunched in pleasure, it was almost impossible to hold on any longer.

"Fuck I'm coming I can't Dante I can't," I moaned out gripping his arm tighter and arching my back on the cold granite of the island as a tidal wave crashed through my body.

"Oh god" he groaned at the feeling of my walls clenching around him.

His strokes got sloppy and within seconds he was coming along with me spewing swears in the midst of pleasure. The warmth of his cum filled me up and I shivered at the feeling.

We both took a second to breath and then slowly he pulled out, wincing a bit at the loss of connection.

He pulled me up, bringing my face to his and then pressing his mouth to mine in a soft kiss.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I smiled into his mouth pushing him back slightly so I could get down.

I jumped to the floor wincing at the soreness between my legs. I grabbed my shorts from the floor and pulled them on my body.

"You okay? Was I too much?" Dante's concerned voice brought me from my thoughts and I turned already shaking my head.

"No you we're perfect." I smiled at his concerned face walking over to give him a long hard kiss to seal the sincerity of my words.

"I know you, I trust you. You'd stop in a heartbeat if I asked. I like when we play rough," I blushed as the words came out. "I like when you say... those things to me." I kissed him again as his arms circled me bringing me closer.

"Ok good." He squeezed me close, dragging his hand down my back.

"I love everything about you, I love pleasing you," he whispered into my ear continuing his strokes.

"I know I get carried away, but I also see the excitement in your eyes when we do something new. We're it for each other baby, just you and me. I want you to feel comfortable enough to try new things, be who you want to be both in bed and in life. Don't forget that." His arms secured me to his chest.

I squeezed my own arms around him looking up while resting my chin on his chest with a lazy smile.

"I won't. I trust you." He smirked, leaning down to give me a kiss.

"Now let me shower." I mumbled into his mouth before pushing away. His hand reached down smacking my ass as I turned.

"Be quick." He grumbled while turning back around to finish dinner.

I made it into the bathroom quickly getting what I needed together to take a shower.

I let the water run hot just how I liked it and stepped in under the stream. I cleaned myself, washing between my legs and smiling at the soreness that reminded me of moments before. God I was a fucking freak for him now. I liked the idea of him leaving a mark on me, it made me crave even more.

After my shower I put product in my hair and then wrapped a towel around my body, moving into our bedroom to get dressed.

The light from my phone caught my attention before I could make it to my dresser, so I made my way to the nightstand instead.

Mari's name flashed before me and I smiled while hitting answer.

"Hey!" I said while sitting on the edge of the bed holding my towel close.

"Hey! I'm just calling to check in. We're still on for dinner tomorrow right?" She asks.

"Yes we are!" I moved to lean against the headboard.

I suddenly remember the letter I received sitting on our living room table and instantly felt my mood drop and stomach turn sour.

"Mari I have to tell you something." I said carefully.

"I received a letter today from Matt's sister Catie." I waited for her response, holding my breath.

"Oh no... what'd it say? What did she want?" She asked quickly.

"I can bring it to dinner, but basically just said how sorry she was for everything Matt and the family had done. And how she barely was around and unaware of what was going on. Just that I deserved an apology but didn't need to accept it." I said slowly.

I hated thinking about him or anything to do with him. I hated how the immediate thought of him or that family made my stomach turn and mind race to dark places.

"Wow. I don't remember her, kind of strange how she reached out but I guess it's a guilty conscience thing." She explained.

"Yea yea that's what I was thinking." I whispered too caught up in my head.

I don't think there was any alternative motive right? I mean it seemed like she just wanted to make amends, amends that I'm not capable of right now. I'm comfortable with my life at the moment. I was content with keeping this part of myself in the past, so sure that it was over. But it never will be, I'll always carry that part of my past, I just have to learn how to cope with it.

"Well, are you going to write back?" She asks.

"I don't know, I haven't even thought about that. I'm sure Dante would kill me if I did." I laughed quietly at the thought of his face if I suggested so. He was so supportive through the entire process, I know he'd do anything to shield me from that pain again. Threatening to kill anyone who did my wrong.

"Yea well this is your trauma not Dante's, handle it how you want." She said half joking half serious.

"I know I know. He's just always looking out for me, he knows how bad I was after the trial. All the therapy and all that. He just doesn't want to see me like that again." I sigh into the phone looking at the light drifting in from the hallway where I knew Dante stood at the end finishing dinner.

"I get it. I'd think about it, it wouldn't matter either way what you decide. But do what you need to do personally. We can talk more about it at dinner, ok?" She sounded sincere as always. Mari was the kindest person on this planet.

"Ok we will. Thank you Mari, you're always there for me and I appreciate that." I smiled into the phone even though she couldn't see me.

"And so are you. Love you, we'll talk more tomorrow. And bring pictures of Ray. I miss that little baby!" She exclaimed.

"Ok I will! Love you too," I laughed and hung up after she said her goodbye.

Getting up I quickly changed into another night set opting for no panties, to save the rest of them from whatever Dante would spring on me next. I grab Dante's shirt thrown over the chair in the corner of the room bringing it with me.

Making my way back out into the kitchen the smell of steak and onion wafted through making my mouth water.

"Who was that?" Dante asks while setting the table with two plates.

"Mari, she was just checking if we were still going out to eat tomorrow." I smiled at him as I sat down at the dinner table.

"Oh, forgot about that." He brought the steak with onions over along with potatoes and greens and set them on the table before sitting down himself.

"Here." I handed him his shirt with a smile. "So I can get through dinner."

He smirked while grabbing the black shirt and tossing it over his head before moving his arms through to put it on.

"Damn always looking at me like a piece of meat... in my own house." He shook his head jokingly, his unkempt hair shaking in the motion.

"Oh and if I started wearing no shirt around the house you'd be Mr. Always Concentrated?" I bit back while grabbing myself some food.

"I wouldn't complain." He winked at me before reaching over to grab the bottle of wine he placed there, opening it to pour us a drink.

"Of course you wouldn't." I rolled my eyes at the cheeky bastard and cut into the perfectly cooked steak.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

197 30 19
Two friends have practically swapped life's, with one getting the short side of the stick. They try fixing relationships, even if they were never bro...
56K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
2K 156 22
Amelia and Jae like two leaves passed each other with the wind, escaping life escaping reality. This is where our story begins.... •I don't own the p...
5.2K 720 29
Life cannot treat Alexia Grey any better. She has amazing family and friends and gets perfect scores. She is destined for great things. She has envis...