DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING...

由 Crown_writes

Kim Taehyung, what could he possibly wish for.Never in his wildest dreams, he thought he would go crazy for s... 更多

AUTHOR NOTE
[1] IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT
[2] YOU ARE SO WARM
[4]THE BALL
[5] FEED ME
[6] CAN I KISS YOU?
7. HALF-NAKED
8. MISS DIOR
9. BLUEBEARD?
10. KISS?
11. RUINED DATE
12. FAINTED
13. THERAPY
14. THE VOWS
15: THE TISSUE
16: HER CYCLE
17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
18: HIS TATICS
19: THE GAME BEGINS
20: PLEASE
21: RUINED - 1
22: RUINED - 2
23: LIE
24: TWO FACED MONSTER
25: I'M ON MY PERIOD
26: MR.KIM
27: JULES? KILLED?
28. KILL HER
29: NIGHTMARE
30. BUT YOU DIDN'T KILL ME?

[3] SWEET HEART

1.6K 69 7
由 Crown_writes

" Laters, baby "

-FSG

8

" Aera, here. take these clothes.", He handed her a pair of innerwear and gown. She almost felt embarrassment crushing her down. Him giving her garments that to undies. what an unwanted bliss it is.

Out of her thoughts, She looked at him with confusion written over her face.

" Didn't you said that you don't have my clothes. then where did you get it from".She asked knitting her eyebrows into a grimace.

" I lied ", just a simple answer he left leaving her dumbfounded.

]×[

" Do I look good ", She raised a question taking rounds with her tropical print gown.

he smiled at her actions, giving a finger heart. " You look gorgeous "

" Taehyung-ahh, Im hungry. ", she pouted pointing to her tiny stomach.

He nodded his head up and down, " Aera, don't you think you are lucky."

" Why are you asking it now?", she raised her eyebrows anticipating another clumsy puzzle.

" You don't get fat.", she dashed an instant glare at him but he shrugged it off," The con here is you are not growing shortie", that's it she instantly grabbed a pillow at threw it on him.

" Taehyung... you better shut up.", she hissed," Wait a minute... don't tell me you are jealous babo.", she smirked at him flipping her hair. she walked out.

Following her back he started to speak nonsense, still not getting an answer drove him crazy but just a sentence halted her at a pace," Don't get feisty missy. I'll kiss you.", She scoffed in disbelief.

" Are you threatening me? Heartless jerk."

]×[

" Eat this meat, shortie. you need to grow up.", He added another big piece of well-grilled steak with his chopsticks, planning to piss her off. well it worked, she stood in a fierce rage slamming the table. Heaving her body up and down, Glaring with deadly eyes, she spat out," I hate you. Stop calling me shortie."

She left without turning stomping her legs indicating, she is insanely mad.
He couldn't help, bursting into laughter after successfully pissing his wife. Mission completed. but he can't leave his wife like that right.

His angle popped out of his head beside him," Go and comfort you idiot. shortie, shortie, shortie... then what are you a giant.", the little angel mocked at him but from the other side his devil popped out twisting his head to another side," Don't do that, piss her off. look how cute she is looking."

After a long debate he finally agreed to confront his missy with a bowl of noodles he walked to their shared bedroom. Bribery... The most important tactic in a relationship.

" Aera, open the door. ", He knocked but no response, Proceeding with his spare key. He entered the room only to find her under the sheets curled up like a 5-year-kid.

" wake up, babo. ", He patted her, gripping on sheets, he was about to drag them down but she tightened. His being muscular gains dragged it down.

" Are you mad at me ", Not wanting to speak, she huffed in anger, folding her
hands together.

" Im sorry. I won't tease you again. okay.", He apologized fidgeting his fingers together." Now eat this. I brought your favorite noodles. Come, come dig in.", He excitedly gave her the bowl with a pair of chopsticks.

Smelling the aroma of that noodles, she couldn't resist herself around food... maybe it's because of her metabolism that she remained short.

After having a perfect meal, she is full. setting the bowl aside she drank a glass full of water. " Im done ", she spoke pointing to her slightly bloated tummy.

He smiled trailing his fingers through her hair, he ruffled them getting another glare from her.

" What do you want to do? " Taehyung asked out of boredom. since he is married he slid his work for few days expecting a great vacation.

" Movie or games. ", She replied.

" How about a movie.", he insisted excitedly waiting for her approval.

" I'm in.", she smiled brightly making an okay sign.

]×[

"AVENGERS"

" FROZEN "

"AVENGERS"

" FROZEN "

They have been arguing since they decided to watch the movie together.

" AVENGERS ", He argued fighting for the remote controller.

" FROZEN ", she does the same.

" Fine, I give up. But repay me.", He spoke plastering a smirk on his face.

" What is it?", she inquired turning to the side folding her arms together. Grabbing a packet of chips, she occupied herself in munching them.

" Kiss me. "

That's it she choked on air, gulping the crumbles of chips in her throat. Heaving her hand near her heart. She asked him," Are you insane?"

" Then forget about it. ", he rolled her turning his facing towards the tv and was about to change the movie she stopped him.

" Close your eyes", Excitedly he closed his leaning further, forming his lips into a pout. He is deceived. Ignoring his plumpy pouty lips she kissed his cheek.

Before he could catch her. she moved back quickly. " Aera, are you for real? Traitor", He made an angry pout. somehow she found it cute.

Cuddling with her under the thick blankets lasted quite longer than it could be. His cold hands seeking warmth from her back, caressing slowly while she is snuggling more and more into him without having a second thought. like she said he is so warm. The movie displayed the end card but the thing is she slept in his arms. The couch which seemed like a bed helped them well. The walls of the theater were cozy, creating a warm environment, adding the darkness, she couldn't help but drift into slumber. " Such a sleepy head you are ", he mused. Adjusting the pillows he laid back beside her, His hand pillow is a must...

Cuddling her closer, his longs and slim fingers trailed along with her facial features," Cute...", he smiled to himself, trailing few strings of hair behind her ear. His lips found their way over her forehead. Despite any actions, tightening her grip, she snuggled more into his embrace. The warmth took him into deep slumber too.

]×[

1 week later:

[ps: Time laps, will have their purpose]

"Stop speaking nonsense. If she is here again everything will spoil ", Taehyung yelled over the phone.

" Hyung-ah, look... she told me that you have been ignoring her lately. I just can't control her now. ", Jimin spoke nonchalantly, his childhood friend and a business partner.

Tae- " I wanted to tell you this later... but listen, Im married",

Jimin on their side was speechless, he couldn't find words to get in

Jimin- " Traitor... what's going on?"

Tae- " Do you remember the girl, I told you about back then. Aera!, it's her "

Jimin- " I knew it, this would happen. I already predicted, but I didn't expect you to be this... aisshh... Hate you.

Tae- Just deal with her, I don't want to talk about her. why don't you just tell her that I'm married?

Jimin- Don't change the topic, Did you force her?

Taehyung- Why would I do that?

Jimin- Then do she know about the black pearl.

Taehyung- No. Anyways, I have to go.

He ended the call, sliding his phone into his pocket, he was about to go downstairs to have dinner.

But there she stood folding her arms together. He panicked for a moment but tried to act cool.

" When did you come? ", He asked maintaining his coarse tone.

" Just now... Is everything okay? you seem off ", she spoke as she walked to him.

" Nothing.", sensing that there is nothing wrong he shrugged it off," let's eat now I'm feeling hungry."

]×[

" Aera, I'm planning to organize a ball, what do you think?", He asked her slowly stroking her hair.

" For what?", she inquired paying little attention.

" Many things, let's organize a charity one and I want to reaveal our relationship too.", He spoke twisting her hand towards him." Why so sudden?", she was about turn her neck back but his grip on her jaw halted it.

" Pay attention. ", she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

" I just want to do it. "

she nodded her head, vaguely authorising the thought.Cuddling under the white thicks sheets, they drifted into dreamy land.

]×[

" such a boring chapter. isn't it. Even i don't like it

anyways I'll spice up things in next chapter... until then bye.

July 12, 2021

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

200K 6.2K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
295K 12.2K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
175K 8.4K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
323K 13.7K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...