Dil Dosti Dance-FF🥰

ms__melon

This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the sto... Еще

character sketch
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22

Chapter 18

387 19 5
ms__melon

"Incomplete conversation 💟"

Gang reached at Sharon's home and they were discussing on which genre of movie to watch. Girls expect KriSha were saying that they will watch a Romantic movie meanwhile boys expect ReYam were saying that they will watch a action movie. Swayam jumped in to stop this never ending debate.

Swayam: Stop it guys farewell party Kriya ki hai so she will decided which movie we will watch. Bolo Kriya konsi movie dekhni hai. 
Kriya: Horror?

The girls agreed.

Vicky: Horror movie aur vo bhi girls not possible. Daar k mare inki aakhen bhi nahi khulegi movie dekhna toh dur ki baat hai.
Vishakha: Zada mat uddo samjhe na dekhte hai kon kitna darta hai.
Swayam: Kya phir se ladna shuru kar diya movie dekhni hai k nahi.

They start watching movie. Time passed the movie gets over and yet again the girls vs boys started.

Simmi: Toh Vicky ab bolo kon dar raha tha movie dekhte dekhte haan.
Vicky: M koi darte nahi hui samjhi.
Neha: Vo toh dikh he raha tha kiski dar k maar cheek nikal rahe thi.

Sharon: Ofo guys not again haan lunch ka time ho gaya hai so lets eat.

Gang agreed and walk towards the table. KriYansh also stood up and walk towards the table but end up colliding with each other.

Rey: Bohot jaldi hai na jane ki phir chaahe vo New York ho ya dinner table.
Kriya: Aapne kya soch k rakha hai k sidhe muh mujhe se baat karni he nahi hai. Yeh kya jab dekho tane marte rehte ho haan.

Both remember that day before yesterday Rey said this same line and both look at each other.

*Other side*

Gang were sitting at the table and looking at KriYansh arguing with each other.

Nil: Do saal ho gaya but kuch bhi nahi badla aaj bhi yeh dono uthna he ladte hai.
Simmi: Haan aur phele ki tarah aaj bhi ladne k bich me inka hawa hawa look look shuru ho jata hai.

Gang giggles and Sharon said in lower tone only audible to Swayam: Yeh dono kitna bhi mana kar le par sach toh yeh hai they still have feelings for each other.

Even Swayam agreed to that. And after that Sharon called KriYansh and they came back to their sences and sat on the table avoiding each other.

*Time passed*

The gang was enjoying the day to the fullest, but on the other hand KriYansh were busy in pushing there feeling away. In the evening gang were normally chit chatting, at that time Swayam stood up and came in front of everyone to say something.

Swayam: Ok guys I have a surprise for you all.

After that the lights gets off and the projector gets on it was compilation of gang's some cute, sweet and some not so sweet memories of them. The video starts with how initially dazzlers use to do weakling raging, how KriSha use to fight like cats and dogs, how weakling challenge dazzlers and created a history for St. Louis, then how the tables turned and evergreen divided of weakling and dazzling came to an end and then weakling and dazzlers became D3. In this few minutes video the gang relived there whole journey. KriYansh, SwaRon, ViHa also remember how there love story started all six exchanges look.

Gang were feeling so nostalgic seeing that video and said together: Dam those days...

Everyone giggle.

At that time something strike Sharon and  a big smile form on her face and she said: I have an idea since we are talking about our good memories, so let's share our most memorable moments spent together one by one what say.

Everyone agreed and the game starts with Rinni and then other.

Rinni: So mere liye most memorable moments hai Kriya aur Sharon ki first fight at the college cafeteria.
Amar: Jab Kriya, Neha aur Vishakha mujhe Swayam aur Bharat ko team join karne k liye convince kar rahe the.
Neha: The footloose audition when for the first time someone was competing against the dazzlers.
Vicky: Meri aur Neha ki pheli date during  dance fest time yaad hai kaise Vishakha, Simmi, Rinni aur Sharon mujhe aur Neha ko jane nahi de rahe they.
Bharat: Jab phele baar hum weakling ne rehearsal Hall m perform kiya tha.
Vishakha: G.S election when it was Rey v/s Kriya Or you can say it was dazzlers v/s weakling.
Nil: Our food fight.
Simmi: Our kabaddi match.
Sharon: For me the most memorable and special day was when i was not well and you all came to my home to cheer me up and then we all celebrate the new year together.
Rey: Footloose finals a very special day for all of us but due to some reason hum vo din celebrate he nahi kar paye.

Rey knowingly mentioned that day, Kriya remember that how she had to leave her friends and go, her expression change Swayam notice that and said while trying to cover up: Ok so its my turn and for me my most memorable moments is our college trip where for the first time we put aside our difference and came together..... So Kriya now it's your turn.

Kriya: For me it's the dance fest the first event we all organized together and also we perfomed in that event as well.

Rey remember that it was during the dance fest only when for the first time they confessed there feeling for eachother, he looked at her Kriya, she did saw that and then leaves from there giving some excuse.

She goes into to the room and tear roll down from her eyes, Rey has no idea how much his taunts were hurting her. All this while she was controlling herself saying " He is upset cause she didn't inform him about her departure " . Kriya was trying so hard to hide her feeling, her emotions and also the fact that Rey's taunt were hurting her so much but she was still unable to do that she was just hoping for a miracle to happen so that she didn't had to leave her love and her friends, or Her love asking her not to leave, but  hard luck cause the reality is she had to leave even though she badly wants to stay back. Coming out of her thoughts Kriya whipped her tears and clams herself down and them came out of the room.

Kriya said while coming in front of everyone: Ok guys I think I should leave now.
Rinni: Itni jaldi kyu it's only 6 in the evening.
Bharat: Kriya atleast dinner k liye toh rukh jao uske baad chali jana.
Kriya was about to say something but Rey cuts her: Koi faida nahi hai jo khud yaha rukane nahi chahta usse rokne ka koi mtlb he nahi hai, jab Kriya khud he yaha rukane nahi chahti toh tum sab aapni energy kyu waste kar rahe ho aur agar rukhn he hota toh compitition khatama hone kee dusre din he jaa nahi rahi hoti.

Kriya was just fed up with his taunts: Enough Rey bohot bol liya aapne aur bohot sun liya mene 2 saal baad m India wapas aai thi because NYDA sent me here for the workshops and also I want to clear my misunderstanding with my friends to get my friends back aur aaj jab workshops khatam ho gaya hai aur jo misunderstanding thi vo bhi clear hochuki hai toh i don't have any reason to stay here. Aur to aur Rey meri New York jane wali baat se baat itna kyu affect ho rahe ho.
Rey: M..... Mein.... Kyu affect hoga tumhe jaha jana hai jao i dont care.
Kriya: Exactly Rey agar aapko mere New York jane ya na jane se farak nahi padta na toh mujhe taunt marne ka haq bhi nahi hai aapke pass.

Rey was hurt listening to Kriya's last line how can she say that he has no right on her, but isn't she right cause currently forget about lovers they are not even friends so technically he did not have any right on her but wait for how long haan?

Swayam knowingly stayed quiet during KriYansh's this conversation he even stop Sharon who was about to jumped in there conversation. As Kriya ended the conversation finally Swayam said to normalize the environment.

Swayam: Ok now stop it, Kriya you are right you should leave as you have to complete your packing hum kal milte hai m tumhe airport see off karne aaunga.
Everyone expect Rey: Haan hum sab bhi aayenge.
Kriya: Nahi guys already competition ki wajha se tum sabki college bohot miss hui hai ab aur nahi.
Neha: Kriya please na ek din aur college nahi jayenge toh kuch nahi hoga.
Kriya: Meri ek last request samajh k he accept karo please guys koi nahi aayega.

Half heartedly everyone agreed.

Swayam: So it's time to say the final good bye.
Neha: I just hope kuch aasa ho jaye k tum hara jana he cancel ho jaye.
Kriya: Even I hope par aasa kuch nahi ho sakta.

Vishakha: Dost bolti hu aur dost ko he nahi samajh pai m really sorry for the way I behave with you when you came back.
Nil and Vicky: Even we are also sorry hum dono tumhe bohot kuch bola hai.
Kriya: You guys don't have to feel sorry kuch galat agar tumne ki hai toh kuch galati mene bhi toh ki hai na.
Sharon hugged Kriya and said: I will miss you.
Kriya while hugging: Even I will miss you too.
They broke the hug.

Swayam came forward hugged Kriya and said in lower voice only audible to her: Accept your feelings before it's too late.
Kriya broke the hug and said sadly: It's already late now.
Swayam with a small smile: Stay strong.

Swayam said this cause he knew Kriya was upset with whatever was happening.

All this while Rey was standing there silently not saying anything just looking at Kriya bidding the final good bye.
After that Kriya looked and at Rey and both had an eye lock, Kriya was the first one to look away as Rinni asked something.

Rinni: Par Kriya tum jaogi kaise.
Kriya: Mene cab book kar li hai it must be on its way.
Amar: Par cab kyu humese koi tumhe drop kar dega na.
Kriya: Nahi tum sab dinner kar lo m jati vese bhi the cab is already booked.

*Time passed*

After Kriya left, everyone leaves for there home. Rey was walking towards his car followed by Swayam as Rey reaches near his car he looked at Swayam who was giving him some weird expression.

Rey: Ab kya hua, ab mene kya kiya.
Swayam: Tujhe sach mein nahi pata tune kya kiya. Rey atleast ab toh sach bol de. Jab tak tu mujhe jhooth bolta tha tab tak thik tha par jab aaj vo khud tujhse puch rahi thi tune tab bhi tune sach nahi bol.
Rey: Yeh sahi hai jisko dekho mujhe he suna raha hai nahi bataya usko k I still love her, kyuki mujhe pata hai mere yeh batane k baad bhi kuch nahi hota  vo phir bhi mujhe chod chali jati. She has moved on isliye toh jaane se pehle ek baar mere barme nahi soch ek baar nahi socha k mere kya hoga jaise he kam khatam hua jaa rahi hai kyu batau mein usse kuch bhi jab usse kuch fark padta he nahi hai.
Swayam: Mtlb tune soch k rakha hai k tujhe tere dimag ka use karna he nahi hai. Ek baat bata mujhe jab feeling tum dono ki pyaar tum dono ka toh sab tu akela kyu decide kar rahi. Tujhe laga k Kriya ko teri kisi baat se farak nahi padta hai, tujhe laga k agar tu usse aapni feeling k barme bata deta toh bhi kuch nahi badalta. Yeh sahi hai sab khud he assume karle aur badme blame kisi aur pe dal de yeh aacha hai. Kabhi usse pucha usse kya chahiye vo kya chahti hai, nahi sab khud he decide kar liya. Aur mujhe ek aur baat bata kyu puchegi vo tujhse jane phele, kyu batayegi vo tujhe kuch bhi haan.  Tune aasi koi vajah di usse yaha rukhne k liye tere barme sochne k liya ya kuch bhi karne se pehle tujhe batane k liye.

Rey stayed silent and Swayam continue: Yeh baat mene he kahi thi na k accept your feelings before its too so now accept that it is too late you have lost her and this time it's all your fault.

Saying that Swayam left, his last line where he said "he has lost her" breaks his heart. Swayam knew all this will hurt him but it was all necessary. Rey also leaves from there and reached home he goes straight into his room and starts thinking what Swayam said.

Yes it was true that Kriya was also not ready to accept his love for Rey but at this moment when she is leaving all she wanted was Rey to stop her. She can't just stay back thinking might be Rey still love her.

*Next morning*

The whole night passed Rey didn't even sleep for a minute. As the sun rays enter into his room and flashed on the table which have Kriya's mask Rey looked at the mask and all the moment he spent with her flashed in front his eyes and he said.

Rey: No she can't leave me, I won't let her go away not this time I won't.

And then grabbed the car keys and left from there.
________________*_________________
Precap: Rey reached at Kriya's guest house and rang the bell Jordan open the door.
Rey: kriya?
Jordan: She is not here she  left like an hour ago.

_____________*_____________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
6.9K 407 10
Once again back with the Exclusive Valentine week SS. This isn't a continuation of Rise In Your Love but a series #2 of V Day Special book . GS elec...
1.9K 116 27
this is my take on kriyansh love story, I don't like the story the d3 team showed on Rey moving on with the new girl tanni, no hate on the girl playi...
16K 678 14
Hey!! Its kriyaansh SS!! My first love!! Hope you all like it!! Please no bashing!! And my manan readers you guys are more then welcomed to read the...