My White Knight ✔️

Bởi mikywaymidnight

What would you do when the happy bubble you lived in for the past 25 years gets popped? Do you wanna know wh... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank You 🖤
Bonus Chapter(Divya's Dad POV)
Lies and Love (Next Book)

Bonus Chapter

1.4K 103 101
Bởi mikywaymidnight

Divya

"Divya, Where are you? We have to leave for the picnic in 10 minutes." I heard Andrew as soon as picked up the phone, I could hear Anya and Amar talking in the background.

Today is Saturday and we planned a lunch picnic with Amaya's family as the kids wanted to meet, looks like going to the same school and class is not enough for them.

Anya is 5 and Amar is 10 now, I can't believe they are growing up so fast. I wish I listened to Andrew and made more kids.

"I am almost done Drew, Why don't you guys go there I will meet you guy at the park." I said to them working on my computer.

"Is Mama not coming? I am not going with out her" I could hear my daughter ready to throw a fit.

If you think Andrew pampers Anya, you got it completely wrong. It's Amar and his crew who treat her like she is a crown jewel, and the ACES cult don't even get me started on that.

"Princess, don't be sad. She is coming, She will meet at us at the park instead." Amar consoled his sister. He really stuck with the name princess, so did all the kids along with him.

"I want to go with her, I want to go with Mama. I am want Mama.." Anya started her tears.

"Your daughter started her drama already, We should get her out of Amy's hold. She is teaching her all these tactics." Andrew said moving away from them, as my kids voices were getting inaudible.

"If she does something good, she is papa's daughter and if she doesn't then she becomes my daughter." I scoffed at him, yawning at the sleepless night I had.

"Obviously, because I am the awesome parent here." He said and I could feel him smirk.

"Are you tired? I told you to not go in last night but you left me alone. I had to sleep with my daughter because I was missing you.. " He asked me before I could yell at him for his earlier remark.

How can I be mad at him now? He cares so much for me. He is just so amazing and I am glad that he is mine now.

"I am fine, I just have to complete one more section of the report. I promise to not take up anymore time. I will be there before you realize." I pacified him realizing that I have 3 kids fighting for my love.

"Also promise me that you are gonna sleep with me not Anya or Amar?" He whined in a baby voice.

Most of the days, Anya comes to our room or makes me sleep with her. She has everyone wrapped around her fingers even me, I don't why but I just can't seem to resist her.

"I swear. Now take them and be there, I will see you in 5 minutes.I love you..Bye.." I said as Becky came into my room to collect the reports from me.

Chaya, Rowan and Mark moved away from here. Chaya and Mark are getting married next month. Valerie got promoted to a head nurse and she is going to medical school to become a nurse practitioner. And as of my favorite Becky, she is now the Director of Nursing.

I got up, changed from my scrubs to a dress and drove to the park to meet my family.

My parents live here for 6 months and in India for 6, I made truce with my father and trust me I made him pay. My dad really changed a lot, and when Anya was kid he wouldn't let her walk in his presence. She would always be in his arms, he made up for the pain in all ways possible.

I went to India last year with Andrew and the kids, as my grandma died. I tried but I couldn't shed a single tear for her, she never accepted Andrew and me. Uncle and Aunty as in Jay's parents come here too, They treat Anya and Amar the same, I really miss judged them.

I parked the car and saw all the kids in a circle talking to each other, while Andrew, Amaya and Jameson are setting up a tent and a table.

I went closer to the kids listened what they are saying.

"You know how Dad is about Mom, always touching her and not leaving her alone for a second. No wonder she is so spoiled, look at them even now" Elena said shrugging to everyone. I looked at them and found Jameson hugging Amaya, pushing away Andrew who's trying to join them.

"My dad too, the minute he enters the house he goes Divya...Baby..Divya. It's like he can't breathe without her." Amar said mimicking Andrew making everyone laugh.

"He..he.. Papa really does that.."Anya giggled agreeing with her brother and Amar threw her arms around her and hugged her tight.

"What are you guys talking about?" I intervened before they could talk some more embarrassing things about us.

"Aunty Divya! We were talking about who we love more Mama or Papa.." Ayaan replied and Anya ran to me as soon as she heard my voice.

"Hello baby doll, did you miss me?" I asked rubbing our noses together sitting on my toes.

"I missed you Mama, Papa makes bad food and he wouldn't let me wake up early and hugged me till I slept back." Anya started complaining with her cute face.

"It's okay baby, Papa did that so you could sleep and have more fun with your cousins. I missed you a lot too.." I pacified her and she nodded moving her pig tails.

She looks just like Andrew. Her eyes and she even developed dimples lately, everyone says she looks like me but all I see is my husband in her.

I looked at Amar, who's talking to Alex and Danny. Danny is the quiet one among all, he is way mature for his age and he is a child prodigy with an IQ of 157, so they are sending him to a gifted school.

Elena and Janani walked to me, Janani is Amaya's last child, and the most pampered one of all, only people who can tame her are Elena and Anya.

"Hello, Mrs. Jones!" Andrew said coming to me while I was talking to the girls.

"Ughh..He is here already..."Anya rolled her eyes at her father.

"Hey Wildcat! That's my wife first, keep your sarcastic remarks to yourself." Andrew pulled me into his arms away from all the kids.

"Nope, She is my mom first.." She shook her head disagreeing with Andrew making me laugh at these knuckleheads.

"I can prove it to you, Let's vote on it.. AMAARRR, ALEXXX, DANNNY, AYAAAAN.." She screamed on top of her lungs calling out her crew and they just ran to her in a mere second.

Elena, Anya and Janani and behind them are Alex, Amar, Danny and Ayaan ready for a war, if the girls declare one.

"Papa says Mama is his.. raise all your hands and tell him that she is mine." And just like that all the kids hands were in the air including Janani's leaving Andrew defeated.

"That's not fair, you guys are 7 and I am just alone." Andrew sulked with a sad face.

"Princess! Let's give Mama to Papa for today, Okay?" Amar interrupted saving his father and she agreed with him after thinking for a few seconds.

Amar is always on Andrew's side, no matter what. Their bond and love is stronger than ever and I am really happy looking at them.

"Thank god, At least I have my son to support me, unlike someone who's ready to kill me. I am hurt cookie you betrayed me.." Andrew snickered at Anya and Elena while everyone else laughed.

These two are like cat and mouse when I am around or else they stick together like glue not leaving each other at all. You can't trust Anya, she has her ways to keep everyone under wraps.

"Okay guys, stop fighting! I am going with your papa to help setup lunch. Go play!" I said to them and held Andrew's hand and started walking away before they could start another argument.

"Stop fighting with her. She is just a kid." I told Andrew while he was brooding at our daughter.

"Why don't you tell her that? You love me more than her right? " He whined stopping me from walking.

"I love you more than anyone in my life Andrew, but I don't want to see you fight..." He cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

His sudden kisses, don't just give me butterflies. It's feels like all the birds in the Amazon forest  flapped there wings at the same time in my stomach. I love the tingles he gives me even after 7 years of our marriage.

I can't live, no I don't want to live without Andrew in my life. He makes me happy with his words and actions that way no one ever can and will. Our love keeps going stronger with every moment.

"Nice! Go ahead and kiss some more. Pull a chair Jameson! Let's sit and watch a free R-rated movie." Amaya said and we had to pull apart and blush hard at our actions.

"Stop being a creepy stalker and let me have some time with my wife. With you here and that wildcat in my house, I will never be in peace. " Andrew said holding me tighter.

"Aha..Says the one who taught my kids to say eww.. every time we kiss. Now you are gonna pay the price for your actions buddy.." She smirked at him and that's how they started chasing each other like a bunch of kids.

God! No one can stop and control my cousin, and I am glad she is that way.

"Let them run till they are out of breath. We should go eat." Jamie said giving me his hand, my big brother.

We spent the whole day in the park, with laughter and happiness echoing in each and every corner. All the kids drained their last ounce of energy with theirs cousins having the fun of their life.

We all drove home together, with Amar and Anya ready to sleep but forcefully kept their eyes open. As we reached the main gate, a security guard came running to the car and Andrew stopped the car and rolled the window down to talk to him.

"Good Evening Mr.Jones! Someone names Jay has been waiting here all day wanting to meet Divya Mam." Jonah the security guard said looking at me and I felt two hands holding me.

One's Andrew and the other is Amar. We told him about Jay being his birth father and how I was married to him once and broke it off. No I didn't tell him about the trauma Jay put me through because that's not what any child wants to hear.

"He is in the security office. Do you want to meet him?" He questioned us again looking at our blank shocked faces.

What does he want now? And should I talk to him?

Andrew looked at me but I know from his eyes that he is furious on the inside but controlling it for the kids and me.

"No, she won't talk to him. Kick him out of the house and make sure he won't step back in here again." Andrew said curtly scaring the kids who are seeing him talking in that tone for the first time in their lives.

"Andrew.." I whispered and held his hand tighter to calm him down.

"I will talk to him, for his parents. Don't be mad you are scaring them." I told him in a quiet tone.

He looked at Anya, who's holding Amar which changed his whole expression.

"I want to be there with you." He announced sternly.

"You take care of the kids, I can handle him. I will take Jonah with me." I said to him and he looked at Jonah who agreed.

"Fine! One wrong move from him, you kick him out understand." Andrew said taking the kids out of the car while Jonah nodded vigorously.

"Mama, will come in 10 min okay." I said and kissed all the three of them and walked into the security office with Jonah behind me.

I am doing this to tell him that, he can't just barge into my life again and disturb my families peace. If he is here to break me again, I am not going to let that happen.

"Maam.." Jonah said and opened the door for me.

I walked in determination to warn him to never come back here again.

I looked around and laid my eyes on him, the monster I had in life, sleeping in an uncomfortable chair wearing faded plain ripped clothes. He didn't look like Jay at all, he looked like strange person to me, with his way worn eyes and straw like hair looking weak and scrawny like he didn't eat for months. He looks malnourished and unpleasant.

Jonah went in and tapped on the shoulder waking him up, to which he jerked up with a scared look on his face and panic all over his body.

The Jay I knew was never scared nor panicked in his life but now a small touch scared him so much.

Is this really him? I came in here to yell at him but all I could feel was pity.

Jonah stood behind Jay with his hands in his pocket ready to grab the gun tucked in his holster.

"Divya.." Jay called out my name in a gentle tone, the tone he never used with me in my life. There was no anger, arrogance or pride in his eyes.

He tried to stand up but failed miserably fumbling back on to the chair he was sleeping on.

"Can you get him water?" I told Jonah and he left.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jay rudely reminding myself of all the pain I went through.

Before Jay could answer me, Jonah came back with a bottle of water and gave it him, who chugged it down like a kid who played for hours under the scorching sun.

"I..I came here to apologize for what I did. I know you don't want to see me ever and I deserve it. I am here to beg for your forgiveness. I didn't know what kind of a man I was until I was on the streets." He said after quenching his thirst  and I could see in his eyes he was really repenting his actions.

Forgiveness, Apology these are the words I never expected from him. But does he deserve it?

"I am sorry for all the pain I put you through, I am sorry for not treating you like a human, I am sorry for being me. I..I..can't believe it myself that I did all that to you. I've been living the life I give you from the last 10 years, I am a disgrace to men and I realized it..."

He kneeled to the ground and cried there for a few minutes mumbling sorry, which made me feel remorse for him.

"I just wanted you to know that I am sorry.." He said as the tears fell from his eyes.

"The mistake was mine too because I didn't know when to put a stop on pleasing and living for others. I blame myself for tolerating shit. I don't care about my past, and I don't care about you. So, I forgive you Jay. You should apologize to your mom and dad and one more thing, just don't ever come back here again." I replied while he hung his head low.

I started to walk away when he called me out again.

"Can you give some money to go back? I used up all the money I had to buy a ticket and get here.." He asked me folding his hands.

"Jonah, Get him some food, clothes and a plane ticket." I told him while he nodded.

Karma, a funny little thing.

Everything you do comes back to you, it might not be instant but it sure does hit you hard. That's what happened to him, and he deserves it.

I walked into my house, my family and as usual everyone's gathered in our room. Andrew in the middle of the bed with Amar on his left and Anya on his right in their PJ's

"Why is Amar at your wedding and I am not? How can you marry without me?" said my little girl.

"Don't be angry at me. It's your mama's fault. I told her that I won't marry without my wildcat but she wouldn't listen to me. And as of Amar, we bought him from Walmart before you as he was the cutest baby there and we couldn't resist  buying him.." He said clutching Amar tighter while he laughed at the lies.

"Where did you get me from then?" She asked in a thoughtful tone.

"We got you from Walmart too, princess." Amar replied before Andrew.

Oh god! Are they for real? They are fooling my daughter and she is really believing them.

"Dad, What's your and mom's story?  Ayaan told me Amy and Uncle Jamie's" Anya asked him climbing on top him, to lay on his chest.

Anya slowly settled on his chest sleeping on him and Amar laid his hand on Anya rubbing her back.

"She fell in love with me the moment she saw me with Amy in India. She confessed her love to me and I wouldn't accept because you know, I am a celebrity and way too much for your mama's range. But she never gave up, she wore me down, so I had to accept and fall in love with her. " He said confidently with a proud smirk glued to his face, like that complete bullshit story was true.

"Stop feeding my daughter with lies. That's not true baby, he wore me down and made me fall in love with him." I went in defending myself and got on to the bed with them.

"Really papa, you are lying to me again." Anya rolled her eyes.

"No wildcat, why would I lie to you?" He said shielding him self, but she gave him a like-i-believe-you look.

"I will ask mama 3 questions and if the answer is truth for all three then my story is right or else what ever lie your mother says is our story." He told her again after thinking for a few seconds.

I know his stupid questions tactic.

"You have to ask the questions regarding our story."I said before he could ask me questions like are my eyes sea green.

We all sat up in the anticipation on the question while Amar laid his head on Andrew's lap. Anya sitting on his other leg.

"I say your mama kissed me first on my lips, at your pop-pop's house in NewYork. That was our first kiss and she kissed me first." He said and all the 6 eyes are looking at me for an answer.

"Truth."That's true, I kissed him first.

"She asked me to marry her with a really big proposal and that too twice."

"Truth."

Anya clapped cheering at her father's win and so did Amar. Andrew is stuck with no other thing I initiated, that's when Amar pulled him down and whispered something in his ear and they both high-fived.

"You love me..." Anya and Amar glared at him at his words.

"You love us, more than anyone in the world."He corrected.

"Truth." They are my world.

"See, Wildcat. I didn't lie..." He started talking but I hit him with the pillow before he could tell that crappy story once again.

And that's how it started a pillow war and by the time we were done all the cotton feathers in all the pillows came out and were flying in the air.

After a few minutes of calmness and catching breath, Anya and Amar dozed off in the middle, My happy little family.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked holding his hand.

"No, Are you okay? Do you wanna talk?" He asked me intertwining our finger over our kids.

"I am great actually, he came to apologize and I forgave him." I said and hummed in response listening to me.

"I am happy Andrew, I have everything I need. 4 sets of loving parents, amazing cousins who stood by me, 2 beautiful children and you. You are everything I needed in life."

"I am happy too, I love you Divya more than you can ever imagine and I don't know why but I do. I can't imagine a home without you, Amar and Anya in it." He said after I poured my heart out to him.

"But, I still didn't get what I want, You promised me that, tonight it will just be you and me. But yet here we are sleeping with these 2 loving monsters between us." He said and I smiled at his aloofness.

Andrew never lets me feel heavy hearted, he can't bear my pain.

"Let's go, we will sleep in the guest room." I said getting up and he swiftly got out of the bed and lifted me up in his arms closing the door slowly like I weighed nothing making me smile at my man, the reason for my happiness and strength.

The moment I decide to put an end to pain that's when my happiness started. And I consider myself lucky, because most people like me don't have a happy ending, Actually, this is not my happy ending, it's my happy eternity, because it's not going to end anytime soon.

Hope you enjoyed the Bonus Chapter, I tried to put everything you asked for, I still feel like missed some of it, sorry if I disappointed you.

Also, My happiness today can't be measured on any scale and this is all because of you lovely hooman's.

Thank you so much 🥲🥲

I am ending this book on a happy note with three awesome news.

1. On July 6th Spanish government approved a law, which defines ALL Non-Consensual Sex as Rape after 5 years of struggle by the protestors.

Hoping some day India will do the same and make us all proud.

2. I reached a few milestones

Fighting For Him-10K

My White Knight-5K

And I have a freaking 200 followers

Man! That's a dream come true.

3. My third book, I am publishing the title and prologue in the next chapter.

Hope you support me like you have been doing so far.

Anyway, Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Sneha

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

77K 9.7K 52
A girl... who got pregnant at 24... Left alone in this cruel world by her people... her mistake was to fall in love with a man who was already marrie...
2.6K 261 18
so jk is cold type mafia ( not actually ice 🙄) and y/n is a single mother..... Credit goes to --- @bunnykookie07 i add some lines and songs . sh...
32.2K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
280K 10.4K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Cole When I was 19, I knocked up the wrong woman. Trying to do the right thing for my unborn son I married her. Two more...