Living With Animals

De SavWrites22

BOOK TWO IS UP HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 out of 6k in living- #1 out of 958 in Leukemia-#2 out of 1.14k in cancer... Mai multe

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chaoter 49
Chapter 50 y'all!!!!!!!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60! THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE BOOK 2
Epilogue/Preview
YALL

Chapter 55

79 0 0
De SavWrites22

FRIDAY APRIL 2 - 11:42 AM
"So she grounded you for the rest of your life?" Tanner asks, shutting her locker.

"No. When I'm rotting in hell or living a daydream in heaven i'll still be grounded."

"Pretty sure you're going to heaven, Claire. And I don't think she can ground you when you're in heaven."

"Maybe. She'd probably find a way."

"Has she told your mom."

"well considering my mom has called 17 times in the past few day that it has happened- yes."

"You gould call her."

"We have class."

"No I have class. You have Lunch."

"But Tanner."

"Go."

"Fine."

Walking over to the lunchroom, I dial in my moms number.

"Hello?" She picks up on the first ring.

"Hi mom."

"So you've finally decided to answer me."

"Yes?"

"You're coming home. For the week. You can do everything online. You need to come home."

"Mom!"

"No. We're coming to get you after school."

"I can't!"

"Why?"

"Softball!"

"Softball?"

"Shit." I hadn't told her yet. "Yes, softball."

"Fine. After practice."

"Fine."

"Goodbye."

I hang up, and sit down at the seat next to Laken.

"Uh oh. Why so mopey?" His friend, Jackson asks.

"No reason. Laken I need you."

Just as I'm about to get up, Bailey and Livy, come and sit next to me.

"Guys i'll be back," I tell them.

"Okay."

Grabbing Lakens hand, I drag him out of the lunchroom, and into the janitors closet.

"Moms making me go home."

"For how long?"

"The week."

"And this is bad why?"

"Dad."

"Shit."

"He's going to fucking beat the shit out of me after what happened."

"Maybe you should tell someone Claire."

"No."

"Claira."

"Not an option."

"Why?"

"You don't understand, Laken. Telling someone is a life or death consideration."

"Claira Elaine. Tell someone."

"No."

"Okay. I'm done with you."

"Fine."
*********
7 hours later.7:52PM
*********
Grabbing my bags out fo the car and slamming the trunk, I walk to the driver seat.

"Thanks for driving me all the way here, Easton."

"Whatever you need, babe. You'll be home in a week right?"

"I don't quite know."

"Okay."

"Okay. Have fun. Be careful. Don't hurt yourself by doing something stupid. Call me if somethings wrong. And let me know how treatment goes and the results."

"Don't worry I will. No need to panic, I promise."

"Okay." He gives me one of the biggest hugs and good my hands looking down at them. "What are these cuts from," he asks.

Quickly pulling my hands away, I hide them in my sweatshirt pocket.

"Nothing. Okay I have to go. Bye Easton."

I give him a short kiss and he gives me a pet on the head after and leaves, waving to me as he drives away.

"Claira."

"Hey dad." I know it's him before I even turn around. "Where's Mason?"

"No 'nice to see you too,' just , 'where's Mason?'"

"Dad, I asked where Mason is damn it."

"Do not speak to me that way. Mason is in his room. Talk to me like that and i'll beat your ass."

"Kay."

I walk inside the house with my bags, drop them in my room, and sprint to Masons room. I knock on the door.

"Go away."

Taking that as a sign to walk in, I start to open the door.

"Your wonderful town sister is here to see you cause she misses you."

"Claire!!!! I missed you," he says, running up time and giving me a big hug. "Are you okay? How are you? Is something wrog? Is that why you're home."

"No," dad says walking into the house. "You're sister is home because she made a stupid decision."

"How is it a stupid decision? He's my fucking boyfriend, dad!"

"Watch your language, when you speak to me, damnit!"

"Well i'm sorry! I just didn't know I wasn't allowed to have sex with my boyfriend."

"You had sex with Jacob?" Mason asks.

"No. Well yes, but no?"

"Wait so you guys broke up?"

"Yes."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"Easton."

"Easton Castrote?"

"Yes."

"No way."

"Claira! Focus. You are to go up to your room and think about what happened," my dad yells, pointing towards the stairs.

"Fine."
*********
OKAY EVERYONE I KNKW YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT TO BUT WE ARE FAST FOWARDING A MONTH. SHE IS STILL WITH HER FAMILY AS THEY WANTSD HER TO STAY.

ps. it's now spring break.
**********
April 28th
**********
"I feel like shit," I say intro he phone, talking to Easton.

"Don't get me wrong, I think you're beautiful and all, but I'm going to have to agree with you on this one."

"At least you're honest."

"True very true."

"So it's spring break now. What are we going to do?"

"Actually. I was thinking I could come down there and hang out with you if you were alright with it. I could get a hotel and meet your family and stuff."

"That would be amazing. Except you can stay at our house you know."

"Okay. It's a good thing you said yes because o already packed an-"

"Hold up I'm  gonna throw up again."

Quickly throwing my phone on the bed, i rush tot he bathroom and throw up though i didn't think i could anymore. It's 11 in the morning and that's all i've done all day.

"You okay, babe?" he asks, as I pick the phone back up.

"No. Maybe you shouldn't come here. I don't want you to get sick too."

"I don't care if I do, cause if I get sick then au get sick with you."

"That might be the most romantic yet gross thing ever."

"Yeah. Okay, i'm gonna head over to your house, but first you have to check with your parents."

"Nah they won't care. You can come over."

"Okay," he says, skeptical.

"See you in a few hours."

"See you."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
A Home for Jane De sarah benitez

Ficțiune adolescenți

679 99 18
I'm not here to write a romance with a happy ending, I'm writing to prove life isn't always perfect, in most cases it never is, especially when it co...
107K 5.3K 45
When Kylie Johnson's temperamental, ominous, and overprotective older brother continuously ruins her love life, she decides to permanently eliminate...
36.8K 826 30
Something tragic has happened. A 17 year old Valeri has to move to her dad's place. She spent all her life thinking he was dead. Her now dead mother...