Until you♥️

Von _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... Mehr

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1

Bonus Chapter 2

26.2K 1.6K 232
Von _writer__90

Shanaya Kapoor

I was playing video game with Adi, Amaira.
Well! We did have another son.
Advait.

Thank God!  It was a son.
Otherwise that jerk Aarav Kapoor would have got another excuse and then would've lured me into trying for another baby through Adi.

"Shanaya!" He yelled from the kitchen.
"2 mins." I yelled while concentrating on the game.

Then Aarav came and stood beside the TV while his hands folded on his chest. His muscles were bulging out while he stood there glaring at us.

And Dammnn!
He still makes me swoon over him!

When I turned my attention back to the game Amaira had already killed me.

"Amaira! You're not supposed to cheat." I yelled at her.

"Mumma! You were distracted not my fault." Amaira said laughing.

This cute little kid of mine!

"You cheeky kid! Wait till I get my hands on you." I said and suddenly the game was off.

"Daddy!"
"Aarav!" The kids & I groaned together.

"Dad! Thank god, you did that. I was getting bored while they played." Advait said walking towards us.

"You're such a jealous player. Just because you died early doesn't mean you complain to dad!" Adi said narrowing his eyes at Advait and he came towards me pouting.

"Mom. I am hungry also." Advait said as he encircled his arms around me.

"Okay! My baby. Let's go feed you." I said picking him up.

"Come on, kids. Let's head for dinner. Otherwise your dad will have us for dinner instead." I said laughing while looking at Aarav who still stood there glaring at us.

"Why? Now you remember about dinner? Might as well play for the whole night." Aarav complained with a disapponting shake of his head and walked forwards.

The same grumpy man!

I just winked at Amaira and gestured her to go towards her dad to reduce his grumpiness.

She walked towards him and tugged at his hand
"Dad! What did you make for dinner? You make the best pasta in the world." She said with heart eyes.

That's like my girl!

"Don't try to sweet talk to me now, you little devil." He said smiling and picked her in his arms.

And the smile!
Dude! I would give away millions to watch him smile like that.

"Yeah! Dad carries Amaira & mom carries Advait. No one has time for Adi now." Adi said with a fake sad face.

I am soo proud of my kids!

They are absolutely like me when it comes to Drama!

Aarav just shook his head and said
"And what about a few minutes earlier when you all forgot the existence of your dad while playing with your mom?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Dad! You know I am always going to your favourite girl." Amaira said kissing his cheek.

And Aarav just gave his dimpled smile.

Oh my gosh!
This man will be the death of me!

We kept the kids on their respective chairs and walked towards kitchen.
"Aarav." I said encircling my arms around his torso from behind while he collected the dishes.

"Now you remember you have a husband, huh?" He asked mocking me but nonetheless holding my hands and then turning around facing me.
He kept his hands on my waist and glared at me.

"What? You're still so grumpy. I thought after years of getting married to this amazing, cheerful woman you would change." I said mischeveously while flicking his nose and he just smiled at me.

"Even I thought that after years of getting married to this man who has amazing cooking skills you would learn basic cooking skills and help me. And not play video games with the kids while I cook." He said still with a smile on his face.

I just laughed at him.
"I think we've decided that the kitchen's responsiblity is absolutely yours after I tried to burn it once." I said still laughing.

Yeah! I really did that.

I was trying to cook a meal because Aarav was going to be late but instead I ended up having a burnt hand and the kitchen was almost on fire.

Almost!

"Mom, Dad. Can you stop with your romance. I am hungry." Adi yelled from the dining table and we both laughed.

"He sure is going to have an earful from me someday for always disturbing me while I am with my wife." Aarav said nuzzling his face in my crook of neck.

"Aarav! Don't turn me on here. We need to get back to the kids for dinner." I said smacking on his shoulder and he just groaned.

When we bought the dinner and set it on the table. Advait started bouncing on his seat seeing his favourite pasta.

And let me tell you one thing,
The kids absolutely love Aarav's cooking.

Ofcourse, they would!
He cooks heavenly delicous food!

"Advait, easy. You'll fall baby." Aarav said placing him properly on his seat and I looked at him with a smile on my face.

He is soo adorable!

"Advait, baby come here. I'll feed you." I said to him and he just shook his head in a no stubbornly.

"Mom! I want to eat on my own." He said still trying to eat the pasta.

Aarav just looked at me and blinked assuring me. He stood from his chair but then when we saw Amaira cleaning the sauce from Advait's lips I pulled him and he sat back on the chair.

"Adu it is not how you eat. I'll teach you." Adi said while picking the fork and trying to teach him how to eat.

Adi is like the carbon copy of Aarav when it comes to responsibilty. Very responsible. He always takes care of Amaira & Advait very well saying they are his responsibility and he would always be there for them.

Though Amaira gets a bit irritated because of his constant nagging but nonetheless she adores her elder brother a lot.

"See this is how you do it." Adi said and fed him.
While Amaira wiped the sauce off again.

I just sat there adoring my kids.
Just then Aarav bought spoonfull of pasta before my mouth and i ate.
I moaned at the taste of it.

"You remember once you told me that the girl who would marry me would be luckiest because she would get to eat all this food." He said laughing.

"Yeah! Who knew I would be the luckiest woman." I said kissing his cheek and he blushed.

God! This adorable human being.

I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Our kids are soo cute." I said looking at them feeding each other.

"Yeah! Like you, jaan." He said kissing my head.
"They are also annoying like you." He said laughing and I glared at him.

"Dad! When will you teach me cooking?" Adi whined and Aarav just chuckled.

"If you follow your mom's footsteps, I am
Never going to teach you cooking." Aarav said laughing and I smacked him.

"Mom, you're so violent." Amaira said making a face.

"I've been handling this since soo many years. What to do?" Aarav said with a fake sulky face.

"I think even you've learnt the drama from, mom." Adi said laughing.

And then the kids started playing among them.
He continued feeding me and I said
"I am no more an annoying kid okay."

"Let the kids feed each other. I'll feed my annoying kid."
He said kissing my temple.

"I am almost 38 years old! You think I am a kid?" I asked with an exasperated expression.

"Jaan, you're always be going to my annoying kid!" He said and shoved another spoon of pasta while laughing.

And I just glared at him.

You are always going to be a jerk!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
557K 26.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
116K 3.5K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...