Cinta's World ⇟ Jersey Shore:...

由 BriFlare

Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and clo... 更多

Cinta's World ⇟ Jersey Shore: Family Vacation
Background Information
UMMMM...HELLO, 2021
The Party's Back
THE STREETS ARE TALKING
Welcome to the Poconos
MR. P
Italian Ice
Guido Mania 2
GUIDOS ON ICE
Surprise! It's a Snooki
PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Deliveries and Deadlines
SNOOKI VS THE ROCK
Intro: Cinta's World
HOLLYWOOD SHORE
Meatballs Don't Hike
TWO BAPTISMS AND A PET PSYCHIC
The Blessification
THE NOT-SO-INTERNATIONAL VACATION
Deena's Revenge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINNY!
Best Party Planner Ever
THE SEXPERT
The Lie Detector Test
US MAGAZINE
Livin' La Vida Loca
SPILL THE TEA
Taking A Break

GUIDO MANIA

906 34 0
由 BriFlare

Season 4, Episode 21 : Guido Mania

"We were grilling Angelina and Chris on their relationship," Pauly announced at the dinner table.

"Grilling them," I said.

"About what?" Lauren asked.

"We were poking our nose in their relationship. And we found out Angelina missed Chris," Pauly answered.

"Yep," Vinny said.

"Did you ask him to come back?" Lauren asked Angelina. "Or did he say I'm ready to come back?" Lauren added.

"Yeah," Angelina answered.

"It smells terrible," Chris said.

"It smells terrible? It smells like lobster tail," Deena said.

"I hate fish," Chris said.

"Sorry," Deena said.

"Ooh. Deena and Chris are fighting," Vinny said.

"Ooh, wow. That's a bad one," Pauly said.

"Whoa," Vinny said.

"I hope they're okay," Pauly said.

"I hope he doesn't move out for a month," Vinny said.

"Yep," Pauly agreed.

Angelina kept ignoring Vinny.

"My God," I said.

"Angelina," Vinny said.

"Mm-hmm," Angelina said.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Ryan while ignoring the situation. Vinny was trying to get Angelina to lose the bet.

"You're smiling a lot at your phone," Ronnie said.

I looked up from my phone and at Ronnie.

"Okay," I said.

"Who is he?" Ronnie asked.

"My man," I answered.

"Does your man have a name?" Ronnie asked me.

"Yes, he does, but it's for me to know and you for you to find out later," I replied.

"Sassy," Chris said.

"She's so mean to me," Ronnie said.

"No, I'm not," I said.

The guys start talking about wrestling and working out. I was hoping Ronnie would join their conversation, but he kept asking me questions, and I was at the point where I wanted to slap him.

"Ron, stop," I said.

"What? I just want to know who has your attention," Ronnie said.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready to talk about him," I said.

Then Ronnie joins the wrestling conversation, and I sigh with relief that he's not bothering me anymore.

After dinner, the roommates went to the Race track, and I went back to my room to hang out with Ryan.

THE NEXT DAY

"What are you doing today?" Ryan asked me.

I shrugged.

"I think I'm hanging out with Nikki and Angelina," I answered as I finished doing my makeup. "We are filming, so I won't ask you to go with me," I added.

Ryan nodded.

"That's fine; I'll be here on zoom meetings," Ryan said.

I looked back at him and smiled.

"I like this," I said.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Having you here," I answered as I got up and put on my coat.

Ryan smiled.

"Me too," Ryan said.

"Alright, I'm leaving," I said.

I walked over to the bed and kissed Ryan.

"See you later," Ryan said.

I walked out of the room and went outside to find Nikki and Angelina in the golf cart.

"Hi," I said as I got in the golf cart.

"Wait, where are the backup mirrors?"Nikki asked as she reversed the golf cart.

We laugh as Nikki gets stuck.

"Why do I feel like-- [inaudible] fuck," Angelina said.

"You literally have to pump it," Nikki said as she started driving.

"What are we, the fucking flintstones?" Angelina asked.

"I have a need speed! Whoo-hoo!" Nikki exclaimed.

Angelina and I laugh.

"Is this where it is?" Nikki asked as we pulled up to a sports bar.

"Sports bar," I answered.

"Getting drunk, bitches," Angelina said.

Nikki parks the golf cart, and we get out.

"Let's go," I said.

"That was fun. Can we just have a calm day?" Nikki asked as we entered the bar.

"No!" Angelina exclaimed.

We sat at the table while Angelina went to the bar and ordered drinks.

"Can I have tequila with a lime, please? Thank you," Angelina ordered.

I ordered my drink.

"I need this right now. I feel like I'm at a real bar," Angelina said as she did a little dance.

The drinks arrive at the table, and we start drinking.

As the time goes by, I'm on my third drink, Angelina is on her fourth or sixth drink, and Nikki is nursing her first drink.

"Are you drunk right now?" Nikki asked Angelina.

Angelina burps.

"I mean, I'm on vacation," Angelina answered.

"Angelina, did you meet Cinta's boyfriend last night?" Nikki asked Angelina.

"No, he's here," Angelina replied.

Angelina looked at me, shocked.

"Nikki and Pauly met him last night because they stopped by to check on me," I said.

"Is he hot?" Angelina asked Nikki.

"Very hot; he's literally who I imagined Cinta would date," Nikki answered.

"What's his name?" Angelina asked.

"Ryan Henry," I answered.

"Black Ink Crew Chicago, ooh wow, good job, Cinta," Angelina said, high-fiving me.

I chuckled.

Angelina gets another drink.

"I need this right now," Angelina said.

"Quarantine is probably the worst thing for you," Nikki said as Angelina started drinking.

"I'm like a fucking caged animal in this shit," Angelina said.

"It's like a blessing in disguise for..." Nikki said but got interrupted by Angelina.

"Yes and no," Angelina said.

"Some people," Nikki muttered.

"No and yes. Yes and no," Angelina said.

"You know? Especially when you're usually, like, busy. Like, Pauly, for instance, he's always on the road. There's a lot of stuff that he's never really gotten to do. Like, at the house, our time there has just been, like fixing stuff, ordering stuff," Nikki said.

"Just chilling," Angelina added.

"How did you move in?" I asked Nikki.

"Yeah, like, how did, like, that even happen?" Angelina asked Nikki. "Like, so you guys were, like, dating," Angelina continued.

"There wasn't any, like, "Sit down, let's talk about this. What is the next step?" It was just me going back and forth, and I would keep my stuff in my-in my suitcase, just, like, in the closet. And he'd be like, "Oh, put that in the drawer." And I'd be like, "What?" He wasn't even like..." Nikki said.

"Wow," Angelina said.

"Hey, would you be my girlfriend?" We just have-- I don't know. It works," Nikki said.

"I know that feeling," I said.

"You have, like, an understanding. And you guys get each other," Angelina said.

"Yeah," Nikki said.

"Nobody's ever seen Pauly like this," Angelina said.

"Yeah?" Nikki asked.

"You guys are made for each other," I replied.

"What about him going back on tour? Like, you know he's gonna go back on your," Angelina said.

"Yeah. When he's on tour, he checks in with me without me even asking," Nikki said.

"And there's trust involved," Angelina said.

"There's trust. I don't really--I'm not really concerned with what he's doing because he's not, like, a shady person to me," Nikki said.

Our food arrived, and we started eating.

"What you guys are doing is so different and good, and I feel like it's better to keep everything between you two," Angelina said.

"Stay away from social media," Nikki said.

"Amen," I said.

"I've been saying. I was like, "You run to social media, Chris, and you gotta stop doing that," Angelina said.

"Even last night, when he was like--he put, like, some--" Nikki said.

"He fucking put, "Living my best life" over my body," Angelina said. "We have a lot of work to do when we get home. A lot," Angelina said.

Then we decided to leave the sports bar but not before Angelina ordered a to-go cup.

"Mr. Bartender. Can I have a to-go cup, please?" Angelina asked.

"Do you really need to take that?" Nikki asked Angelina.

I shook my head.

"A bitch gotta drink," Angelina answered.

"Just let her take it," I said.

"You guys are my girls, like, Nikki, you around me. You want to fucking drive me," Angelina said, drunk.

"What? I want to drive you? Are we going steady?" Nikki asked as she took a sip of her drink.

Angelina laughs.

"All right. We're going steady. Cheers. We're going steady, bitch," Angelina replied.

"No," Nikki said.

"Get the fuck out of here. I'm making you cheers me, bitch," Angelina said.

"Okay, we had fun, so let's go," I said.

We leave the sports bar and head back.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

457K 3.6K 102
a story where she falls in love with her overprotective brother's bestfriend a 100 chapter vinnie hacker fan fiction.
33.2K 906 22
Nicole wants a fresh starte after reports come out about John starting to date again, three months after Nicole called off the wedding. Nicole takes...
971K 15.9K 44
in which aliyah and alejandro have been fuck buddies since freshman year. alejandro was always in love with her, for as long as he could remember. al...
167K 1.6K 49
Jus read Started 2019 Ended February 6th 2021 Love how it took me like almost 2 years to finish it 😭