Fall - {A Justin Bieber and S...

נכתב על ידי irwnity

Well let me tell you a story About a girl and a boy He fell in love with his best friend When she's around, h... עוד

Chapter One - New Love
Chapter Three - Fun day
Chapter Four - Birthday Sex
Chapter Five - She Don't Like The Lights
Chapter Six - Tragedy
Chapter Seven - A Miracle

Chapter Two - Drama

1.6K 5 3
נכתב על ידי irwnity

The next morning I woke up and grabbed my phone off my bedside table. I had one new message and I checked to see who it was from, It was from Selena. I opened up the message and it read "Good morning babe, I hope you slept well I was wondering what do you wanna do today? Love you xoxoxo ♥" I smiled at the text and replied. "Morning babe, I hope you slept well too and Im not really sure what I wanna do today, why dont you come over and we can talk about it? Love you too xoxox ♥" I hit send and waited for her reply. A couple of minutes later I got a text back. I opened the message and it said "I would love to come over, I will be over in 30 minutes ♥" I replied with a text saying "Sounds good babe ♥" I got out of bed and got dressed, I went into the bathroom, fixed up my hair brushed my teeth and put some deodorant on. I walked downstairs. My Mum was in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Morning Mum" I said going over and giving her  a hug.

"Morning Justin" She said returning the hug.

"Oh Justin, Jermey is comming over today with Jazzy and Jaxon" My Mum said as she cooked her eggs.

"Oh yay I haven't seen them in like forever" I said smiling.

"Could you do something fun with Jazzy and Jaxon today?, Jeremy has someone important he needs to be and I have an interview" Pattie asked looking up at me.

"But Mum, I was going to do something with Selena today" I replied.

"That's okay Selena could come along too" My Mum said.

"Okay well I guess it could be fun and I'm sure Sel would love Jazzy and Jaxon" I said.

"Thanks so much Justin" My Mum said as she got the eggs out of the fry pan and put them on her toast.

"Your welcome Mum, oh Selena's coming over soon" I said as I went into the kitchen to make some toast.

"Okay that's fine" She said as went into the dining room to eat her breakfast.

I put two slices of bread in the toaster and waited for them to pop up. A couple of seconds later they did. I got them out of the toaster, buttered them and put then on a plate. I went and sat down at the dining table with my Mum and ate my breakfast. By the time I was finished there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and opened it, Selena was standing there looking as beautiful as ever.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful today" I said hugging and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, you look sexy as hell" She said returning the kiss on the cheek.

"Come on in" I said.

"Okay" She said smiling at me as she walked inside.

I held her hand and walked into the dining room together. Pattie was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast.

"Selena's here Mum" I said.

"Oh hello Selena" Pattie said turning around smiling.

"Hey Pattie" Selena said smiling back.

"How are you?" Pattie asked as she wiped down the bench.

"Im great thanks" Selena replied smiling.

"Thats good" Pattie said.

"Wanna go into the lounge room?" I asked looking at Selena.

"Alright" She replied.

We walked into the lounge room and sat down on the couch.

"So, any ideas on what you wanna do today?" Selena asked looking at me.

"Yeah well, Dad is coming over soon with Jazzy and Jaxon, Mum and Dad are busy, so Mum asked me to look after Jazzy and Jaxon and do something fun with them. You want in? I asked looking at her.

"Oh I see, and yeah sure it sounds like fun" She replied smiling at me.

"Awesome" I said smiling back at her.

Just as I said that there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. Jeremy was standing there with Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Hey Dad" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Justin" He said smiling at me.

"Hey Jazzy and Jaxon" I said giving them both hugs.

"Hey Justin" They both said.

"Daddy said we get to hang out with you today" Jazzy said smiling at me.

"That's right and also someone else I would like you two to meet" I said taking them into the lounge room.

"Jazzy, Jaxon this is my girlfriend Selena" I said.

"Hello Selena" They both said being as cute as ever.

"Aww you two are so cute" Selena said smiling at them.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" I asked looking at Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Go to the park" Jazzy replied excitedly. 

"Okay the park it is" I said smiling at her.

"Yay!" Jazzy said with a big smile on her face.

"I will just go and tell your Dad" I said looking at Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Okay" They both said.

I went into the kitchen were My Mum and Dad were talking.

"Selena and I are taking Jazzy and Jaxon to the park" I said.

"Sounds great" My Dad said.

"Awesome" I said.

"Well I have to go now so I will see you when I pick the kids up" My Dad said.

"Alright see you later Dad" I said giving him a hug.

I walked back into the lounge room.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah lets go!" Jazzy replied jumping up and down excitedly.

We walked out the front door and walked down the drive way. We walked over to my car, Selena sat in the front seat with me and Jazzy and Jaxon sat in the back. I started the car and took off down the road. The park wasn't far so we got there pretty fast.

"Were here" I said as I pulled into the car park.

"Yay!" Jazzy and Jaxon said excitedly.

We all got of the car and walked into the park. Jazzy and Jaxon ran over to the playground. Selena and I sat on the bench and watched them. 

"There so cute" Selena said smiling.

"I know, I love them so much," I said smiling.

"Aww thats sweet" Selena said laying her head on my chest.

"I love you Sel" I said running my fingers though her hair.

"I love you too Justin" She said smiling.

Nearby there was a paparazzo in the bushes taking photos of us and didn't even realise.

"Can you please push me on the swing Justin?" Jazzy yelled out.

"Okay Jazzy" I yelled back.

"Coming?" I asked Selena. 

"Sure" She replied.

We walked over to Jazzy and Jaxon. 

"I wanna go on the swing too" Jaxon said.

"Okay little buddy, Selena will push you on the other swing" I said smiling at him.

Selena lifted Jaxon up and put him in the swing. We both started pushing Jazzy and Jaxon in the swings. They both smiled and giggled. After a while they got they got off the swings and went back to playing on the playground. Selena and I went back over to the bench. Selena put her arm around me and I put my arm around her. Jazzy and Jaxon came running over.

"Justin were hungry" Jazzy said.

"Okay lets go have some lunch, what do you guys want?" I asked.

"MacDonald's" Jazzy replied.

"Alright" I said.

We walked back over to the car and got in. I started up the car drove out of the car park. I drove to the closest MacDonald's and went though the drive though. I ordered all of our meals and payed for it. I drove out of the drive though and took off down the road. Soon enough we got home. We got out of the car and walked inside. Mum was in kitchen cleaning.

"Hey Mum were back" I said.

"Hey guys, did you have a good time?" She asked as she put a plate in the dishwasher.

"Yeah we had alot of fun, what about you guys?" I asked looking down at Jazzy and Jaxon.

"We had so much fun and Justin pushed me really high on the swing" Jazzy replied smiling.

"Well thats great, want me to make you guys some lunch?" My Mum asked.

"No were good, I bought some MacDonald's for all of us" I replied.

"Okay" My Mum said.

We sat down at the dining table and ate our MacDonald's. 

"Do you guys wanna watch TV until your Dad gets here?" I asked looking at Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Okay" They both replied.

We walked into the lounge room and I turned the TV on. Selena sat next to me and I put my arm around her. Jazzy and Jaxon sat next to Selena.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked.

"Disney Channel" Jazzy replied.

"Okay Disney it is" I said and I changed the channel to Disney.

"Yay"Jazzy said happily.

Soon enough Jazzy and Jaxon fell asleep, 30 minutes later Jeremy came back. I went into the Kitchen were Mum and him were talking. 

"Hey Dad" I said.

"Hey Justin, thanks for taking care of Jazzy and Jaxon" He said.

"Oh it was nothing and plus I had alot of fun" I said smiling.

"That's good, where are they?" He asked.

"There in the lounge room asleep" I replied.

"Aww cute" He said.

We walked into the lounge room and Jeremy woke Jazzy and Jaxon up. 

"Cmon time to go home now" He said.

"Okay Dad" Jazzy said yawning.

Jeremy walked to the front door with Jazzy and Jaxon.

"We will have to catch up again" Jeremy said.

"Yeah its been fun" I said hugging him.

"Bye Justin" Jazzy said putting her hands up for a hug.

"Bye Jazzy" I said giving her a big hug.

"Bye bye Justin" Jaxon said putting his hands up for a hug too.

"Bye little man" I said giving him a big hug as well.

Selena said goodbye as well and walked down the driveway and got into their car. We waved goodbye as they took off. I picked Selena up and spun her around in my arms, then I kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I did it because I love you" I replied looking into her  beautiful brown eyes.

"Aww I love you too and I had alot of fun today" She said smiling.

"Me too" I said smiling back.

She then kissed me, but this kiss was different it was filled with a fiery passion, our tounges intertwined in our mouths and I closed my eyes. She ended the kiss.

"That was so amazing" I said.

"Yeah it was, I have to be home now" She said checking the time on her phone.

"Aww, why dont you text your Mum and ask her if you can sleep here tonight?" I asked.

"As long as its okay with your Mum" She replied.

"Im sure it will be, but I will go and ask her" I said.

"Alright" Selena said.

I walked into the lounge room where Mum was sitting down watching TV.

"Mum is it cool if Selena stays over tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah its okay as long I can trust you two not to do anything" She replied with a stern look on her face.

"Cmon Mum, I'm 17 and plus were not ready for that yet" I said.

"Alight she can stay over" She said.

"Thanks Mum" I said going over and hugging her.

I walked back into the dining room were Selena was.

"So what did your Mum say?" I asked looking at her.

"She said I can stay over" Selena replied happily.

"Yay" I said.

"I have to go back home and get my stuff my Mum is coming to pick me up. I will be back over soon" She said.

"Alright" I said.

We walked to the front door.

"See you soon" I said hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah I love you" She said returning the kiss on the cheek.

I smiled as I watched her get into her Mum's car and drive away. I walked into the lounge room and watched TV with my Mum. 30 minutes later I got a text on my phone. I opened the text and it read "I got all my stuff ready and Im coming over now I love you xoxoxo ♥" I texted back "Okay I love you too xoxox ♥" 30 minutes later there was a knock at the front door. I went to the front door and opened it. Selena was standing there with a small bag over her shoulder.

"Hello again babe, c'mon in" I said smiling at her.

"Thanks, so where can I put my stuff?" She asked.

"Up in my room" I replied.

"You mean were sleeping in the same bed, are you sure thats okay?" She said blushing.

"Yeah Im sure I already asked my Mum" I replied.

"Okay" She said.

We walked up to my room and Selena put her stuff beside my bed. 

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"Lets just chill up here" She replied.

"Sounds good, Im gonna go on my laptop" I said.

"Oh I forgot to bring mine" She said.

"Its okay we can share mine" I said.

I opened the Internet and went to Twitter, I saw on the home page there was lots of tweets about me and Selena dating. 

"How did they find out?" I asked staring at the screen.

"That's how" Selena replied pointing at a link to an article.

I clicked on it and in big bold letters the article read "Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez more then just friends?" and underneath there was a picture of us kissing at the park from earlier today. I closed the article and went back to Twitter. There was heaps of tweets comming though about is dating. Most of them were negative. Most of them insulted Selena calling her a slut, a whore and other things. I couldn't believe my fans would do this to her.

"Why...why would they say things like that?" Selena said tears running down her face.

"There just jealous of us, please don't cry Sel" I replied hugging her.

"But..there not going stop this are they?" She asked still crying.

"Well probably not but we can work though this together I promise" I replied drying her tears.

"Okay together" She said and she stopped crying.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She said back resting her head on my chest.

"Dinner is ready!" My Mum called from downstairs.

"C'mon let's go and have some dinner" I said.

"Alright" She said.

We both walked downstairs into the dining room. The table was all set out ready for dinner. Selena and I sat down at the table. My Mum bought out mine and Selena's dinner and then she went back and got hers. 

"Dinner looks great Mum" I said looking at my roast.

"Yeah thanks alot Pattie" Selena said smiling.

"Your'e welcome" She said smiling back.

We ate our dinner and talked while we ate I told My Mum about what happened with the fans insulting Selena and how we were going to work though it. We finished our dinner.

"Thanks for dinner Mum it was delicious" I said.

"Thanks Pattie dinner was amazing you are a great cook" Selena said.

"Thank you Selena and thank you Justin" She said.

I helped My Mum carry the plates into the kitchen. Then I went back to Selena.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Just chill in your room" She replied.

"Okay sounds good to me" I said.

We walked upstairs to my room and I opened the door. We walked in and sat down on my bed.

"Now what?" I asked looking at her beautiful face.

"Lets cuddle" She replied smiling at me.

"Alright" I said.

I got comfortable and Selena rested her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and ran my fingers though her hair.

"This is nice" She said.

"I could stay like this forever" I said.

"Can you sing to me? I love your voice it's amazing" She said.

"Sure babe" I replied.

I sang Boyfriend to her while I ran my fingers though her hair. 

"That was amazing, I love you voice babe" She said after I had finished singing.

"Thanks babe" I said kissing her on the forehead.

"I can hear your heartbeat" She said looking up at me.

"Really? Is my heart beating fast?" I asked.

"Yeah it is" She replied.

"That's because I'm with you" I said smiling at her.

"Aww your so sweet" She said coming up for a kiss.

I kissed her on her soft lips, closing my eyes feeling the warmth of her mouth on mine. After a mintue I broke the kiss.

"I'm tired" Selena said.

"Alright lets go to sleep now" I said.

"Okay" She said.

"I just need to strip down to my underwear first" I said.

"Okay I will wait in the bathroom" Selena said getting up.

"No it's okay you can stay in here" I said.

"Are you sure?" She said blushing.

"Yes I'm sure" I replied as I took my jacket off.

"Okay" She said still blushing.

I took my shirt off and Selena just stood there and stared. I then took my baggy pants off and her eyes went straight down to my crouch area. I walked over to her and embraced her.

"Have you been working out?" She asked.

"Yeah I have" I replied.

"Well you look sexy as hell" She said tracing her fingers over my abs.

"Thanks" I said.

"Im gonna go get changed in the bathroom" She said.

"Alright" I said.

Selena got her stuff out of her bag and went into the bathroom to get changed. A couple of seconds later she came back out in her PJ's.

"Aww your PJ's are cute" I said.

"Thanks" She said.

I pulled back the covers and we got into bed. Selena put her arm over my chest and we cuddled each other closely.

"Goodnight babe, sweet dreams" I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams to you too" She said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" She said back. 

I turned the lamp off and we soon fell asleep in each others arms.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.8K 32
Justin's life was all planned out and perfect. A beautiful girlfriend, a good paying job, and a nice house. But when he meets Selena Gomez he can't s...
42.4K 1.1K 10
Justin and Selena have been through so much together. They went from being enemies, to best friends, to lovers. Justin said from the beginning he wou...
150K 2.8K 32
Ever since Justin moved to California, he's been all Selena ever thinks about. She's a quiet girl, no one special, normal grades and average looking...
6.8K 169 18
2 years have passed since the drama of Selena having two possible fathers of her unborn baby: her husband or her husband's best friend. Now, Selena a...