The Narutoverse

由 SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... 更多

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)

7K 71 67
由 SAPwriter2005

A/N:First of all, a thanks to Monkeypants21 for the idea of this chapter. Monkeypants21 if your reading this thank you, now let's begin.

Asher:"HAHAHAH I AM HERE!"
.
.
.
.
.
Naruto:"Um, you're always here."

Asher:"You see that was supposed to be a quote from...y'know what, forget it. I am bringing some special guests, now come out!"

A black swirling portal appeared before the being, out came 2 figures both with pale eyes, an older man and a younger woman. (If you don't know who they are by now shame on you) It was the father and younger sister of Hinata, Hiashi Hyuga, and Hanabi Hyuga (are their last names with 2 "u" or one?)

Hiashi:"Huh?! Whare are we!?"

Asher:"Hell......Well for me it is.......I'm lonely."

Hinata:"Father! Sister!"

Hiashi/Hanabi:"Hinata!"

Asher:"Okay just ignore me."

Hisashi then looked to the side to see Neji right beside his daughter.

Hiashi:"N-neji?"

Neji:"Hello Hiashi-sama."

Hiashi hugged Neji, tears threatening to fall from the old mans eyes, Hanabi and Hinata smiled at the interaction. They might have not had the best start as a family, but they had gotten better.

Though this happy moment did not last long when a certain asshole ruined the moment.

Asher:"Aww, such a happy moment, now sit down your wasting precious time."

Hanabi:"And who are you?!"

Asher:"YOUR WORST NIGHTMA-"

Kushina:"Just some creepy guy making us stalk the other universe's Naruto."

Asher:"....I mean, ya not wrong but....I'm not creepy (turns to the readers) am I?"

Minato:"Who, are you talking to?"

Asher:"No one, okat in short I am a god but inly a small G (anyone get the reference) and I have brought you here to watch the multiverse of Naruto."

Hiashi:"That explains who you are, but why bring us here now."

Asher:"Because, this universe we are going to watch includes your youngest daughter."

Hanabi:"Me?!"

Asher:"Yep, in this universe everyone has superpowers, chakra doesn't exist. The superpowers that I mentioned give humans abilities such as frog abilities, controlling gravity, super human strength or speed, etc."

Naruto:"So, it's kinda like that pirate one right?"

Asher:"In a way yes, but thise you needed to eat a special fruit, these you were genetically born with them."

Naruto:"Awesome! What superpower do I have?!"

Asher:"Well, about that. Hehe, you didn't have one."

Naruto:"Ehhh!? But you said everyone has them!"

Asher:"Gosh this is going to take a while. You were born quirkless, and quirk is another word for superpower. Your mentor gave you his quirk, a unique quirk the can be passed down generation to generation."

Naruto:"Woah! That's so cool."

Kakashi:"Indeed, but it does raise other questions like, what does this quirk do, and who was Naruto's mentor."

Asher:"His quirk gives Naruto extraordinary strength throughout his body. He is faster than Gai himself and has strength that can surpass Tsunade."

Lee:"That's incredible!"

Asher:"It is, now for your second question, who is Naruto's mentor, I can safely say it is that old pervert over there."

Jiraiya:"Was there any doub- HEY! I'M NOT A PERVERT.....I'M A SUPER PERVE-"

Tsunade then knocks the ever living shit out of Jiraiya, making his face cave in comically.

Tsunade:"How you made me love is a mystery."

Asher:"Damn, that's a punch that'll even make Saitama proud. Oh! Also Orochimaru your a bad guy, not really surprising, and he's actually asleep....wow okay."

The all turn to see Orochimaru sitting with his arms crossed, head back, mouth open, snoring while drool coming down from his chin.

Asher:"Alrighty, ignoring him (turns to face Hanabi and Hisashi)  the reason why your here is because Naruto is going to save your youngest."

Hiashi:"From what?"

Asher:"Orochimaru, see Hanabi has a special quirk that can rewind anything. Like turning a grown person to a baby, or turning a person's injured state back to their healthy state. Orochimaru is a yakuza, he experiments on Hanabi due to her quirk to make quirk erasing bullets."

The Hyugas gave a death glare to Orochimaru who was still sleeping not caring for his surroundings.

Asher:"I think that pretty much covers it, let's begin."

The screen opens to see Naruto in a skin tight outfit, with the colors of dark orange and black, with a few accessories. Infront of was Hanabi with only a rag for clothing and what looks to be a horn on her head. Another notable feature was that they are younger.

Kiba:"Pfft! What's with the outfit Naruto! HAHAHA!"

Naruto:"Ehhh!? What's wrong with it I think it looks pretty cool!"

Minato:"Well...it's, something."

Naruto:"YOUR NOT MAKING UT ANY BETTER!"

Hiashi:"Is that a....horn?"

Asher:"Yep due to her quirk, she has that horn."

Hiashi:"Ah, I see."

Naruto:"I-is this your quirk? Can you heal people?"

Hanabi with tears about to stain her face nodded sadly.

Before any of the audience van get a word in the Orochimaru in the screen came about looking like a hideous monster.

Orochimaru:"Hand her over, the only way to stop her is to disassemble her. Or do you want to be erased from existence!"

Jiraiya:"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

Hinata:"Wh-what does he mean "disassemble"?!"

Asher:"It's his quirk, it's called overhaul. Basically he can disassemble and reassemble anything, but he has to touch it."

Naruto looked at Orochimaru with a pissed off expression, and then he looked back at Hanabi.

Naruto:"Listen Hanabi, your quirk isn't something you should be afraid of. I was like you in a way, I couldn't control my quirk in the beginning. It hurt me alot, literally, hell I still can't control it.

Naruto:"But, in due time you and me can do it we can control our quirk believe it! Your quirk is a blessing, and right now I'm going to need that blessing. Don't be afraid Hanabi, why? Cause I am here! Believe it!"

Kakashi:"*chuckles* Nice Naruto, very nice."

Kushina:"Yeah! That's ny son!"

Satsuki:"Honestly it's insane how many time your words have saved you."

Naruto:"Hehe, what can i say I'm just that good."

Asher saw Hanabi blushing and curled up in her seat with a smile, Neji too saw this.

Neji:"Are you alright Hanabi?"

Hanabi:"Y-yeah just glad my other self is going to be saved."

Neji nodded and look back up at the screen.

Naruto picked up Hanabi and placed her on his back, he then wrapped a red fabric around then setting her in place. Naruto powered up his quirk, red lines appear on his skin and orange lighting surrounded him.

Naruto:'I may not know the full extent of you power, but I have hope you can keep them in check. One for all, Full cowling, 100 percent!'

The rubble beneath Naruto broke apart as the force of activating his quirk created a tiny bit of air pressure.

Jiraiya:"That's amazing!"

There seated everyone in awe, it reminded them of how Gai and Lee uses their gates, but even then this was still different.

Orochimaru:"With her powers I can end this infected society! Change people back to when it was a normal society! Can't you see! She Is MINE!"

Ino:"Man, it's Satsuki all over again."

Satsuki:"Shut up!"

Sakura:"Well Ino isn't entirely wrong ya know."

Satsuki:"Tch, whatever."

Orochimaru then created spikes to attack Naruto with, but with Naruto's superior speed he dodged easily. He appeared right under Orochimaru, his leg out readying a kick wich connected right after Naruto yelled smash."

Asher:"Dang Naruto, you smashing all types of people, hehehe."

Everyone looked at him with a confused expression.

Asher:"Oh right, you don't know modern slang, well you see smash is another meaning for....well....moving on."

Orochimaru launched into the air with Naruto in pursuit, Naruto using the air pressure of his hits to keep him balanced.

Everyone:'Yep, almost exactly like the eight gates.'

Naruto:'Damn! I can feel Hanabi power getting stronger, Orochimaru said she doesn't know how to stop it. I need to end this quickly.'

Orochimaru:"Why does no ine see the bigger picture?! Your all fools! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!"

Orochimaru reassembled himself and attacked Naruto, but Naruto dodged all of his hits and countered.

Naruto:"If I can't save a child in need of my help, then I can't call myself a hero. A child in need of my help is more than enough of a reason to risk my life for her!"

Almost everyone:"Kick his ass Naruto!"

Orochimaru:'Thank whatever god that's out there that they haven't caught me pretending to be asleep.'

Orochimaru reassembled again into a larger monster, Naruto wasted no time on attacking. Naruto reeled back his fist and punched forward, what looked to be only one fist, enlarged and multiplied into many more all connecting to the villain.

Orochimaru was pushed back and moments later the the attacks did heavy damage, showing Naruto's superior ability.

Choji Dropped his bag of chips to the floor, Shikamaru everyone woke up in shock. Everyone was slack jawed and impressed with Naruto's power.

Asher:"You guys should see your faces."

Orochimaru still alive and conscious but broken looked up to see a terrifying sight. Naruto, shadows covering his body his fist reeled back and his eyes showing great amount of anger towards his opponent. Orange electricity sprouting everywhere, Naruto launched forward and hit Orochimaru in the face.

Jiraiya:"Geez, that has got to hurt."

Kakashi:"Hehe, yeah I thunk I even felt it a little."

Neji:"He got what he deserves."

Hiashi:"I think he should have done more, but this is good for now."

The ground, it's what Naruto landed on safely with Hanabi and what stopped Orochimaru's descend.

Naruto:'No matter what, even if is is known or set in stone, I will smash any destiny or future that tries to make up my life.'

Neji, remembering that time on the chuunin exams how Naruto said something similar.

Neji:'You never change don't you Naruto.'

Looking up Naruto saw Orochimaru bloodied and unconscious, eyes rolled back to his head, the sight was just too satisfying.

Naruto:'Hehe, I did it. It was a struggle, but I fanally did it.'

Naruto:"Hanabi, are you alr- HRGG!"

Naruto growled in pain as Hanabi's power went out of control.

Minato:"What's happening!"

Asher:"Hanabi's quirk is getting unstable, she hasn't had any training with it. But no worries Naruto is going to be fine."

Kushina:"That doesn't help!"

Asher:"Do you want me to play the song then?"

Kushina then threw her ramen bowl at the being which broke on contact.

Asher:".............ouch."

Naruto:'Her quirk is getting chaotic, where is Kakashi when you need him!"

Kakashi:"Oh? I'm in here as well."

Asher:"Yeah you can erase quirks by looking at a person but it's only until you blink."

Orochimaru woke up and went to squash Naruto (seriously how much can this guy take? 100 percent and he's still not knocked the f*ck out?!) But because of Hanabi's quirk going haywire Orochimaru did nothing and was blown back.

Kakashi out of the hole on the ground looked to see what was going on.

Kakashi:'I have no choice.'

He opened his eyes more to see them glowing red as Hanabi's quirk disappeared.

Naruto:"*weak chuckle* finally the hobo came through."

Kakashi:"Hobo?!"

Asher:"You always carry a sleeping bag, I'm not going to go into further more details."

Naruto:"It's okay Hanabi, your safe now."

Naruto finished that statement with a pat on her head as the both lied down on the pavement.

END

Asher:"AAAAAAND, IT'S OVER!"

Kushina:"There's no need to yell, we can clearly see that."

Asher:"I'm honestly not liking you right now. But ant who, judging by your expressions you like this universe, I'm glad. We may do more of this in the neer future, oh and Orochimaru stop pretending your asleep."

Orochimaru:"Damn."

Jiraiya:"YIU WERE AWAKE THUS WHOLE TIME!"

Orochimaru:"Shut it idiot! I didn't want to hear all of you annoying people's complaining or insults about me so I pretended to be asleep."

Satsuki:"Tch, damn snake."

Orochimaru:"Shut it brat, you were no different from me."

Asher:"Okay, okay no more fighting, let's just move on."

Naruto:"So what are we watching next?!"

Asher:"Hehe, I have no idea."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

911 61 8
(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSES WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE NARUTO UNIVER...
80.8K 1.7K 36
I DON'T KNOW NARUTO, BORUTO , ALL OTHER ANIMES. #1 in NARUTO X HAREM on 8-03-2023
213K 4.7K 20
just random anime+ webtoon+ misc. boy x chubby female readers 😌 for the cute but self conscious beans out there
8.5K 22 13
This is going to be a multiverse story of MHA some may be normal what if, but it might sometimes get a bit crazy too crazy, you'll just have to read...