Alive

Da onedbitchhllnz

15 year old girl and 9 year old spy parents go missing. They know what country and they know why. The girl b... Altro

Chapter Uno
Chapter Dos
Chapter tres
Chapter Cuatro
Chapter Cinco- Isaiah
Chapter Seis
Chapter Siete
Chapter Ocho
Chapter Nueve
Chapter Diez
Chapter Once
Chapter Trece- Isaiah <3
Its the end- Genocide Wyatt

Chapter Doce

5 0 0
Da onedbitchhllnz

if this seems shitty thats because i had a mental breakdown and panic attack while writing this. TW rape. Have a good rest of your day lovlies. Remember its not the clothes. its NEVER the clothes.

YESSS IT'S WEDNESDAY! So close to summer vacation and the dance and the coronation. I run and put on a black skirt and a red off the shoulder crop top. Isaiah, Zoom and I decided our least days would be red. I finished my outfits with red lipstick like the literal queen I am. I walk out and put on some red heels. Todays also picture day so we being extra. Zoom walked out in a black shirt, red flannel and some red jeans. He was also wearing his signature fedora.

"SIS YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS!"

"BRO LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU LOOK BETTER THAN APOLLO!" Just then Isaiah walked out in a red button up shirt black jeans but strands of his hair dyed red. He had red shades and red converse.

"No he looks better than Apollo," Zoom said practically drooling.

"Mhmm," I hummed in agreement.

"Haha thanks, what a compliment because yall both like him. You both look great too. Picture day this year is gonna always be remembered. Legendary! Alright let's get going," he said and we grabbed our backpacks.

"I still can't get over the fact that we literally drive in a Tesla to school. Might as well ride a limo. We're that cool," Zoom said as we dropped him off. Bae came running up to him, he was red too. Just like Isaiah.

"Hey bae we are twinning again," Isaiah said with a laugh.

"Yes we are, well I'll see you both when school gets out! Bye Gena and zay," he said and we waved them off.

"Ight its our time to shine," we drove up to school and like before he opened my door, he grabbed my hand and we walked in. my school is lowkey dumb because we have a basketball game on picture day. I guess I'm going to have to slay people in makeup. Hopefully i don't sweat it off.

"Okay students, pick a buddy you won't hate next year to take pictures with," said the teacher.

"Why did she say it like that?" I asked.

"Because last year they had a lot of couples take pictures together and ended up breaking up like a year later. They ruined the pictures," Isaiah explained.

"I find that amusing."

"Of course you do Ms. Edgy now lets go," he said grabbing my hand and getting in line.

"And they say they're not dating," Christen said with Taylor in his arms.

"Haha," Isaiah and I awkwardly laughed.

"How is he still with that bitch?" I whispered to Isaiah. He shook his head in disapproval.

"No fucking idea. They have been together since middle and she always cheated on him so I really don't know. If I was him I would have been left her," he whispered back. Soon after it was our turn to take pictures. The backdrop was a romantic beach setting.

"Alright young man sit on the chair and the lady will sit on your lap," said the photographer. We did as said and he cradled me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest and he snapped some pictures.

"Perfect! Next the lady will sit on the chair and you will stand next to her."

"Perfect, yes so photogenic! Okay let's move this chair and the lady will kiss your cheek, if she can reach it," he said.

"I'm not that short mister," I said, slightly annoyed. Even in my heels it was a bit of a reach BUT I did it so HAHA. he snapped the pictures.

"Well thank you guys next," he said.

"Off to the changing rooms," Isaiah said and we went our separate ways. On my way I saw coach.

"Hey Genocide you look stunning," coach said. I gulped and shook off the thought of him being creepy. He probably just likes the color.

"Haha thanks, you ready for the game?" I asked.

"Yep we are gonna crush them."

"Yes the heck we are!" I said and went into the locker room and changed. I met up with Isaiah on the court. We got into our positions.

"How are you feeling," he asked.

"Adrenalized you?"

"Hyped as fuck," he said.

"We're gonna win," said christen.

"Of course we are," I replied. Our team huddled.

"Who are we?" Isaiah asked.

"Winners!" we replied.

What do we do?" I asked.

"Kick butts," they replied.

"What dont we take because we're too cool?" Christen asked.

"Names!" we said.

"Break!" Isaiah said. The games started and the other team looked confident. We both had no losses. Too bad we are going to hurt their ego and break their streak. We are the unbeatable kings and we aren't afraid to dethrone your asses. The game was looking close and it was the last few seconds. I was dribbling down court but instead of me making the last shot I passed to Isaiah and he made a three. We won by two points. After he made the shot I ran over and hugged him.

"Amazing shot mi amore," I said.

"Thanks princess," he said before everyone else came rushing over.

"Hell yeah you did that!" Christen said.

"King! King! King!" the team shouted. Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the group.

"Oh um hi coach!" I said, confused.

"Come here we need to work on your form," he said and dragged me to a room.

"Oh. Why is it so dark?" I asked but he didn't answer. This is sketchy. He walked behind me and pressed himself against me. I froze in fear. He positioned me in a non basketball form. I did not regain my sense until he tried to unbuckle my bra.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, trying to run.

"Your clothes were practically asking for it," he said.

"I was in a damn basketball uniform let me go!" I said. And he chuckled.

"Nope, I was talking about your short skirt, i wanna see and feel what you didn't hide well." he unbuckled my bra since he restrained me. He took off his underwear. Since I had nothing else to do, while he thrusted into me I screamed.

"ISAIAH HELP ME. ISAIAH HEL-" i tried but coach tapped my mouth.

"Shut. Up," just then Isaiah came running in and punched coach to the ground. He grabbed his dagger and held it to his neck.

"Never and I mean never touch my princess again, you filthy pedo rapist thing," he said and stabbed coach in the head. I watch with a sick smile. I was still shaking and scared but my rapist was dead. I watched him die. I watched his breathing stop. I watched my soon to be boyfriend stab him repeatedly. He had that same killer look in his eyes. Then the world goes black.

--time skip brought by daddy Isaiah--

I shot up and looked around. I was in my room, fully dressed. I guess it was all just a horrible dream... I breathed a sigh of relief when Isaiah comes running in.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I wasn't there faster to stop him, I'm sorry I killed him in front of you, I'm so sorry I lost my temper. Are you okay? Do you need water? Food? Are you dizzy? Please don't say you're scared of me," he said while crying. Okay not a horrible dream. I start crying too and hug him.

"L-listen, I don't blame you for a-anything so stop apologizing. I'm glad you killed him in front of me. It gave me a sense of safety. You being near me in general makes me safe, I could never be scared of you. I love you and thank you soo, so much," I said, stroking his hair.

"I love you too. I love you so much," he said. He kissed me on my forehead.

"Did you, um dress me?" I asked. Dumb question! Who else would.

"Yeah I did, I thought you wouldn't like to wake up naked. Oh and I put you in my clothes because I felt like going through your drawers was an invasion of privacy, sorry," he said. I didn't even realize I was in his clothes, I looked down and they did look big on me. I slightly blushed.

"Don't apologize, I trust you with my life," I said and he gave me a little smile.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah no I'm fine," he said. He's lying. He looked down at his phone.

"It's time to pick Zoom up, I'll be back," he said. I got up and dressed. I got raped once. The second time is just numb and expected. So I really don't care. I can just move on in life. I walked outside and sat in the car next to him. He looked confused.

"Um? Are you sure you want to come?" he asked.

"Yep, I've been raped once this was no different I'm over it thanks for saving me by the way," I rambled.

"Oh yeah no problem," he said. He looked at his hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've been told that I have a look I give before I kill someone, I guess I just didn't want you to see me like that," he explained. The look was hot but i'll say that later. I grabbed his hand.

"Look I don't care what way I see you-" I started but I got cut off. He started driving.

"But doesn't it scare you that I can do such things? Doesn't it scare you?" he asked.

"Nope not at all because I trust that you won't do anything to me," I said and he sighed.

"I can't control my anger well, I don't trust myself, you saw what I did to coach," he explained.

"ISAIAH LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT. I trust you, you killed him because he was hurting ME. You protected ME. You love me too much to hurt me. Have a little bit more self confidence please," I said. He sighed and nodded.

"I know I protected you but instead of killing him I could have turned him in," he said, "I was impulsive and I hate to say it but I'm like that a lot. What if we get in a fight and I hit you? You'd hate me. Fuck, I'd hate me. You think I'm sunshines and rainbows? Princess I'm satan," he said. I know he wouldn't hit me. But the 'princes i'm satan' made me like him more if that was possible. My taste needs therapy.

"I'm glad you killed him in front of me. He doesn't get to hurt anyone else. And I know you wouldn't hit me even if we get in a fight. You won't hit me. Sure you're a killer but you're not an abuser. I don't trust a lot of people, but I trust you and that says a lot doesn't it?" I asked but Zoom came rushing into the car.

"Bye Bae!" he said and closed the door.

"How was your day, speedster?" Isaiah asked.

"Great!" he exclaimed.

"What made it so great?" I asked. Zoom blushed.

"Oh nothing," he said.

"Ahh nope you're blushing," Isaiah said and I laughed.

"Stooopppp," Zoom said.

"Come on, tell us!" I said.

"Fine, me and bae had our first kiss," he said.

"YES!" i cheered.

"Took yall long enough!" Isaiah cheered and Zoom laughed.

"Neither of you can knock me on time, you know that right?" Zoom said and Isaiah blush bright red.

"Ha well I'll be damned," Zoom said.

"Time to go home," Isaiah said.

"How was your day?" he asked. Isaiah and I shared a look. It said lie.

"Good, we got to take cute pictures and totally crush our basketball game," Isaiah said.

"Yep and our pictures are so, SO beautiful when I see them I'm gonna cry," I said. That was not a lie.

"Alright what bad thing happened today, you both are sucky liars so just tell," he said.

"Yeah I can't really hide anything from you, now can i? It happened again, coach after the basketball game," I said.

"Where the hell were you Isaiah?" Zoom asked.

"Trying to find where she was but she screamed so that I could find her," he explained.

"Is that true Gena? He came to help?" Zoom asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, he punched coach off of me and got rid of him," I said. Isaiah looked down and nodded. Probably still sad that I witnessed that.

"Isaiah look at me," Zoom said and Isaiah turned his head, "never let anyone go that far with my sister again or it will be your life. Other than that thank you for helping her. Make the killing more brutal, he didn't deserve for it to be quick." Zoom finished and hugged him.

"Your crazy Zoom, how did you threaten the person that saved our lives plenty of times?" I asked.

"Because he was there and wasn't fast enough, that lack of speed could cost him his life."

"You need therapy-"

"We all need therapy," Isaiah said.

"I agree," Zoom said.

"I could sign us up?" I asked. Remembering Carter was a therapist, "my friend wouldn't tell on us."

"I'm down. I need anger management."

"I'm also down, our parents are missing, we've almost been bombed."

"I'm down for obvious reasons," I said and they nodded. We arrived at home and I took a shower. I felt dirty, but I have felt this before. I sat down and let the water pour on my face. Fuck my life. Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in," I said because the curtains were closed.

"Princess, I'm sorry about what I said in the car ride. You're not scared. I am. I'm scared that I will fuck everything up, everything I tried so hard to build. If you think I'm sunshine and rainbows it's because that's the only part of me I wanted you to see so it's technically my fault. I'm scared that, one day, I can't control my anger and hurt you, because once your trust is lost it can't be regained. If I do anything like that I wouldn't want you to forgive me. That's why i want anger management so that my fears never come true, and I already take them, I'll be done with them on the 18th" he explained.

"W-why does this sound like a goodbye?" I asked on the brink of tears.

"Because it is, for now. Until I know for sure I can control it," he replied.

"So the 18th?" I asked hopefully.

"Mhmm. It's only two days, we've been apart longer."

"I didn't like that either," I said.

"I love you?" he asked, sounding like he wasn't expecting an answer.

"Yes, I love you," he sighed in relief.

"Bye," he said but I stopped him before he got to the door.

"Could you help me wash my hair before you go?" I asked. Knowing black hair was day took hours.

"Of course, love." I quickly scrubbed and stuff and got out. I partially got dressed, knowing I was gonna get wet again so what's the point of being fully clothed?

"Alright daddy grab the comb," I yelled from the bathroom while getting out the shampoo and conditioner.

"Got it," he said walking in. I took my hair out of the blow dried bun I wore today. I turned on the shower.

"What you are going to do is put in the shampoo, conditioner, and comb out my hair while they're in. I'll do the rinsing," I said. He blushed and looked down. Remembering I was half naked I laughed.

"You saw me fully naked stop being shy," I said and his blush grew. I rinsed my hair.

"Alright soap time," I said. He looked around, trying to find a way to do it. I realized the position we would be in was highly sexual and smirked.

"I- um, where would I go?" he asked. I was bent over the bathtub so he would have to push against my ass to be able to do it.

"Just come up behind me," I said and he did. He put the shampoo in but in order to rub it in and comb out my hair he literally had to grind on me. Hot. Fuck Genocide get a hold of yourself. This is the last thing you should be thinking about, you got raped today! Well at least I know HE will ask for consent. And with the way I'm feeling now I would definitely give it. I could feel him slightly growing hard before pulling away fastly.

"Well I did it!" he said. I rinsed my hair out thoroughly and passed him the conditioner. He had a panicked look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, just to tease him. He looked up at me with a flushed face and nodded.

"Yep, mhmm, of course," he said but just sat there on his knees.

"Don't just sit there, come on," I said. He sighed so low that if I didn't know what was going on I wouldn't have heard it. He moved over to me and I could feel his hard on pressing into me but I pretended not to feel it. While he was putting it in he tried not to move so I decided to rub my ass on him. He was massaging it in a moaning mess. He grabbed a handful of my hair and I moaned too. Then suddenly he stopped and moved back.

"Wha? What? Why did you pull away?" I asked. And he looked shocked.

"Is this really what you wanna be doing right now Princess?" he asked.

"As in this leading to you railing me then yes," I didn't mean to say that. It slipped out. But instead of freaking out I pretended that's what I meant to say and smirked at him. He looked me up and down and moved closer. He grinded on me and rinsed out my hair himself. He wrapped my hair in a towel and gently placed me on the bed.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Consent king.

"One hundred percent sure," I said but he didn't look convinced.

"So you're saying I have your full consent?" he asked again.

"Yess now please make love to me daddy!" I said. He nodded.

"One sec," he said and went into his closet. He grabbed out a box of condoms. I have been waiting for this since forever. He looked down at me and shook his head.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry," he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"W-what?" i asked surprised.

"Not yet," he said.

"Yet?"

"Yet."

"So later?" I asked and he laid on the bed next to me.

"Yeah," he said as I grabbed his hand. We just laid there for a while.

"I love you," I said. Breaking the comfortable silence. He rolled on top of me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too princess, bye," he said

"Bye mi amore," he said and teleported away. I decided to set alarms because I wouldn't be woken up by Isaiah. As I was crying myself to sleep I heard a knock on my door.

"Gena, can I sleep with you tonight? I know I'll be seeing him in two days but I'm sad," He said.

"Come in Zoom," I said and he shuffled in with a stuffed animal or what he calls "stuffies" and cuddled close to me.

"Night Zoom."

"Night night big sis."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

5.6K 211 43
When two girls have been professionally trained to be spies and for any mission. They have been trained; how to lie, get out of dangerous situations...
1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
968 51 47
Previously known as "Don't mess with the girl, her love and her gadgets" This is the re-writen, edited and fixed version of my previous story, I chan...
307 1 24
(This is based off of something that happened to me but I ended up letting my brain spiral at one point.... very dramatic!) A young teenage girl find...