It All Starts In Hell

נכתב על ידי Day_Day10

Corspekunno Don't come at me for that ship cuz I'm only shipping their voices/personas Since there isn't a... עוד

Chapter 1: CORPSE
Chapter 2: Sykkuno
Chapter 3: Midnight Blood
Chapter 4: "Hell"
Chapter 5: Live.
Little Bonus :]
Chapter 6: Kill..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 7: Dead..
Chapter 8: Calm and Steady
Welp, Sorry A/N
Chapter 9: Before The End
Chapter 10: Truly Happy
Chapter 11: Moonless Night Sky
Chapter 12: Old and New
Chapter 13: Crimson Liquid
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Protect
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Comforting Silence
Chapter 18: don't leave me...
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LGBTQIA+

Chapter 19: Dream away...

109 5 6
נכתב על ידי Day_Day10

Silence filled the room as everyone held their breaths. Standing on the doorway was a half naked man. His top half was covered and smeared with blood. The crimson liquid dripped off the man's chin, his pale skin and tight abs contrasted towards the crimson liquid. Tommy was staring, not at the crimson stained man but at the cause of the man being covered in crimson. The man gripped tightly a knife, before they knew it the knife slipped from his grip. The object hit the floor with a 'clang.'

Silence soon filled the room but then came crashing, the man as well. The man was still breathing, but more shallowly. Everyone stared. They didn't know what to exactly do... except Tommy. Slowly, Tommy got closer and closer towards the man. He made sure to snatch the gun from Corpse just in case anything DID happen. As he got closer to the person, he pressed the barrel at the man's nape.

"Corpse.."

"Alright, Tommy. Stay still."

Corpse slowly got up, wincing at the sudden pain on his shoulder. He looked over Tommy's shoulder, the man had a snake tattoo wrapping around his arm reaching his neck. For sure he wasn't Dream...nor anyone that he knew. He then proceeded to check the man's pulse. His eyes widened as he felt a quiet pulse.

"What?"

"He's still alive, just that his pulse is really weak."

"So he might die..?"

"Yeah...I'll move him-"

"Sykkuno...how is he doing?"

The attention was now brought back to Tubbo's case. Tommy's stomach sinked. Maybe it was the face that Sykkuno was making, or was it the heavy silence filling the room? The only noise he could possibly make out was some scattered breathing. He prayed that it was Tubbo's. Sykkuno bit his bottom lip before letting out a small sigh.

"He's doing fine...he just needs to rest. Tommy, he lost a lot of blood. If we don't get him back to the-"

Before Sykkuno could even finish, Tommy dashed out of the room. Tears were running down his cheeks. Cursing under his breath, he continued running. He ran into a couple of unkilled enemies.

'Fucking bitches... JUST DIE ALREADY!!!'

He hated feeling this weak, vulnerable. He was shaking at this point. He was mad at the way he was reacting. Cussing and killing the people in his way.

'What such a fucking pitty state I'm in...'

---

Sykkuno and Corpse on the other hand didn't know what was unfolding. All they knew was that Tommy was going on a rampage.

"Did he break?!"

Sykkuno didn't know what was going on as soon as Tommy ran out but they both soon found out as they heard gunshots. Panic filled Sykkuno as it hit him.

'He broke...'

"Corpse!! Jesus, we need-"

"Don't fucking move, I'll go get him. You stay here, DON'T leave Tubbo! Understood?!"

He talked as he grabbed the gun on the man's thigh. He reloaded the ammo and ran out of the room.

"...understood."

Corpse and Sykkuno weren't going to let MERE children up and die. How much that would haunt them would drive them insane. Sykkuno tugged at his hair, he could feel chills lingering on his skin.

'Cold sweat..'

---

'Fucking Shit!! What is he doing??'

Corpse stood at the entrance of the hallway they first went through. The lobby was covered in a sea of dead bodies. In the middle of them all was Tommy. Tommy seemed almost paralyzed standing there. Corpse couldn't tell if he was crying or laughing, maybe even both. Whichever it was, it made him seem done with life itself.

'Did he snap..?'

Tommy slowly lifted his head. Body covered in crimson, fading moonlight covering his skin like a blanket. Maybe it was the way his eyes dulled in the light or the way the scene almost seemed beautiful. Time seemed to slow down, the incoming sunlight was enough to make Tommy's blond locks almost seem white. A small smile appeared on his lips, a sigh escaping his exhausted face. He closed his eyes, letting his body finally rest.

Panic soon took over Corpses body. His limbs now moving, he moved towards a fallen and tired Tommy. Something he wasn't used to seeing, especially from him of all people.

'If... heh it seems stupid but...if Tubbo isn't in this hell hole of a world... I don't want it.'

He smiled gripping his shirt, his final thought rippling throughout his body like a drop of water hitting a calm sea.

'...wake up from the Dream...'

No. He wished he never woke up. Never wake up from the reality in his mind, the comfort. A place where Tubbo and him could sit down in the middle of the forest and make flower crowns and maybe, just maybe, the weather was nice enough they'd dance in the rain.

Finally...he was going to live the childhood he forever wanted with his buddy. Not exactly physically....but mentally.

",,,tubbo.."

"..tommy."

"..t..omm...y"

"TOMMY!!"

Corpse shook him, panic was filling his voice. Mind raced as he checked his pulse.

"Fucking hell, Tommy!! Tommy, you little fucker, get up!"

He repeatedly smacked the side of Tommy's face. The pulse was there, although weak and slow. He had wasted enough time, so he picked him up. Tommy's body hung numbly and stiffly. Just seeing the shape he was in made him mad. Not mad at Tommy, maybe himself, but he decided to go with the logical answer here.

"Dream..."

'They're still mere CHILDREN. KIDS!! Why? Why would they recruit mere CHILDREN?!?!?'

"We need every man we can get...plus, they're good for their age."

'To hell with that! Dream... I swear, if these kids die... I will fucking murder you.'

---

He didn't have time. He was going to have to be a bit rough with Tommy. He ran through the hallway, passing each door as he searched for the right one. When he finally found it he rushed in.

"Sykkuno. We need to move Tubbo."

Sykkuno looked up at Corpse. Corpse slowly put down Tommy. Not only was Tommy covered with blood, but so was Corpse.

"Wha-What happened...?!"

"No time to explain. C'mon, Sy... The kid's almost dead."

He carried Tommy towards where Tubbo was. How much he was wanting to just take them both and hug them... to take them away from this nightmare called life... they didn't deserve this. No kid did...

"Bandage him up then we'll rush to headquarters. We need the team to fix them up, Sy. So, please... save them."

Sykkuno gulped at the sudden responsibility on his shoulders. Just looking at both of them almost made him want to give up on life..

'How low do we have to go to recruit kids..'

"I'll try my best..."

---

'Just dream away... Tommy... Tubbo.'

____________________

A/N: Imma kill them./j (or am I)

Either way, thank you all for reading once again!

Updates are a bit slow since I have summer school :[

Take care of yourselves besties also IS HOT AF (not as hot as you doe /hj?) Bye Bye!!! Say it back >:[

E/N: Not the biggest emotional roller coaster I've been through. After that, though, if Author kills them I am legitimately going to quit. Possibly on life. Just because I might, though, doesn't mean you have to! Drink plenty of water and eat actual food! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! ^^

(Please don't author I need you!!)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

280K 10.1K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. ❪ corpse husband 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ ❪ social media && real life ❫ ━━ 091020 © | maeIstrom
252K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...
176K 1.5K 43
Pokimane fanfic Male reader Touches a delicate topic at some point for a little bit Y/n is a Twitch streamer from LA, California, you are on a toxic...
203K 7.6K 31
"concil it, dont feel it..." ⚠️WARNING⚠️: * I DONT SHIP THE REAL PEOPLE! JUST THEIR MC SKINS! AS THIS IS NOT A DAVE X CLAY FANFIC! JUST TECHNO AND DR...