The Third Salvatore {N.K.Mika...

Από JNellB

What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well I... Περισσότερα

♥︎Meet the Cast ♥︎
🦋1. Incoming Call🦋
🦋2. Are you serious?! 🦋
🦋3. Meeting An Original 🦋
🦋4. Who the hell is Klaus 🦋
🦋5. Are you dumb or are you stupid🦋
🦋6. Well Hello Elijah🦋
🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋
🦋9. Don't make me fuck you up🦋
🦋10. Shut up or i'll Kill you🦋
🦋11.Damon is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋12. You can't make me go🦋
🦋13. Maybe it's my time🦋
🦋14. Klaus is here? Fantastic🦋
🦋15. Screw Klaus🦋
🦋.16 Please don't touch me again🦋
🦋17. Annabella Marie Salvatore🦋
🦋18.Wait Your Klaus?🦋
🦋19.What have I done🦋
🦋20.Goodbye Brother🦋
🦋21.You're so annoying🦋
🦋22.Stefan is going to kill me🦋 *Smut*
🦋23.You're both idiots🦋
🦋24. That Bitch Bit Me🦋
🦋25. No Klaus, I wouldn't lie to you🦋
🦋26. Barbie Klaus🦋
🦋27. I Love You🦋 *Smut*
🦋28. Nik Please don't do this to me🦋
🦋 29. I can't lose her🦋
🦋30. I'm going home🦋
🦋31. SO PLEASE JUST KILL ME🦋
🦋32. Driving me insane🦋
🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋
🦋34.I Miss Us🦋
🦋35.Momma Original and Others🦋
🦋36.You'll Always have a Place in my Heart🦋
🦋37. One big Lie🦋
🦋38. She's my little cousin🦋
🦋39. Promise you'll love me forever🦋 *Smut*
🦋40.You mean nothing to me🦋
🦋41. You dumbass🦋
🦋42.Let me guess his mother is back🦋
🦋43. STOP DON'T DO THIS🦋
🦋44. He's dead🦋
🦋45. You look very familiar🦋
🦋46. I missed an amazing party for this🦋
🦋47. Beauty to my beast🦋
🦋48. Wow I missed a lot🦋
🦋49. Who' Silas?🦋
🦋50. HOW COULD YOU🦋
🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋
🦋52. It was all for her🦋
🦋53. Goodbye Nik🦋 *Smut*
🦋A/N 🦋Book 2
🦋 A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N🦋
🦋A/N 🦋
🦋A/N🦋

🦋8. You Won🦋

2.4K 48 1
Από JNellB

{Re~Edited 8/21/21}

~Dream~
Same Bar, Same faces, People screaming, Stefan being held down, My heart racing. I see the man not all the way though, he's still blurry but his eyes are still golden. I see me, why am I crying I never cry. He forced his wrist in my mouth, I could feel the metal liquid rushing down my throat. I'm trying to get him off of me, Wait a minute why isn't my magic working. He's trying to talk but, I can't hear because of the white haired lady and Stefan screaming for him to stop. "Please Nik, don't do this to me!" was the last thing I said before the man twisted my neck, and I allowed the darkness to consume me.

~End of Dream~

I wake up gasping for air, "hey, hey, hey, calm down it's alright." My brother said, as he grabbed my arm. I was with Stefan. We was going to meet Ric at the Grill. Last Night Damon told us that some girl named Jules Who was a werewolf bit Rose. Damon asked if I could do anything but, I couldn't. I could only make it less painful.

"I'm fine Stef really, just a bad dream." I said holding my head. Why is all of this happening to me?

"What are the dreams about?" He asked.

"Nothing, seriously I'm fine, this isn't the first time I had it, it's probably nothing." I held his hand and we pulled up to the grill. I don't really talk to the rest of the Scooby gang. They have their own problems and I have mines.

"Is that the-?" My brother asked as we approach the history teacher.

"Yeah, yeah. I just left Damon a message." He told us as we take a seat. They was talking about Jules. She was talking to Sheriff Forbes.

"So you're doing his dirty work for him now? My Brother asked.

"Hiya Ric, I actually wanted to ask you can I sit in on your classes?" I wanted to be around Elena just in case that Klaus guy showed his face. He was really starting to piss me off and he isn't even here yet, at least I don't think so.

"She could have a cure for Rose. I couldn't find anything in Isobel's research except that it's fatal, and why do you wanna be in my class??" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Because if something pops off at that school with Klaus I wanna be there." I stated.

"You think he'll go to the school? I think it's sweet of you to go there and protect Elena." My brother says as he pinch my cheeks.

"Of course he will go to the school Elena's there, and ew no, I wanna go so I can protect Caroline and Bonnie. It's you and Damon's job to Protect Elena. While you two are busy protecting her who's protecting the others. Caroline and Tyler are what they are because Katherine was going to hand them over to Klaus, so you can protect the human and I'll protect the supernaturals." I said while signaling the bartender to bring me a drink.

"Well she's right Stefan, and yes AnnaB you can sit in my classes." Ric says and I smack the back of his head. "Ow what the hell was that for?"

"I told you about calling me that it sounds dumb!" I rolled my eyes and drink my bourbon.

"Okay anyways, Do you still know of a way to get in touch with Isobel?" Hero hair said changing the subject.

"Even if I did, she isn't gonna help." Ric said.

"Katherine said that Isobel knew of Klaus." My brother said.

"So this isn't about Rose, it's about Elena. I have an old number, probably out of service." He said.

"Of course this is about Elena, they don't give a damn about anyone else." I said downing my drink then getting up.

"Where are you going?" My brother asked.

"To find someone else to deal with, I'm getting bored." I get up and leave. I wonder what Cami is doing I should call her, she's probably pissed that I didn't call sooner. I get in my car and start driving, I guess I can go to the school just to look around. I hook my phone up to my car and call Cami.

After a few rings she answers. "Well,well, well, look who finally decided to call."

"Hi Cami I'm sorry, everything has been so outrageous here."

"Please do tell, I'm dying to hear the details."

I told her everything, I don't keep things from her, I'd rather her know about the supernatural life than not to and one day she dies.

"Wow that's crazy, Bella maybe it's time that you come home, Me and Marcel miss you and we really don't want anything to happen to you."

"Cami I'll be fine, Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing can hurt me. I fear no one remember and I miss you guys also."

"Yea I guess you're right, but still I want to make sure that you stay safe, especially if this original vampire guy is that dangerous."

"I don't care who he is Cami, I'm not backing down from him, My brothers are protecting Elena, and I'm protecting my brothers and some others, I'll be Fine."

"Fine just stay safe, now tell me more about this guy in a suit." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Right, his name is..." and just like that My car flipped over 3 times, my head was pounding, I could hear Cami screaming my name. My car was upside down, I see someone walking towards the car. "C- Cami, h- help." I groaned out and noticed a big piece of glass was stuck in my stomach. I don't know exactly how she could help me, but for once in my life I was actually scared. Not for me, but for my brothers. What if this person kills me and then Klaus kills my brothers. "SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!"  The person got closer, but out of no where someone appeared behind them and ripped out their heart. I couldn't see who it was because by time the person helped me out the car I passed out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in my bedroom, my head was killing me, when I looked around the room. There he was the guy who saved me.... "Elijah?" I mumbled out as I sat up in the bed.

"You should rest Annabella." He sat next to me and held my hand.

"I'm fine just a little headache, I'm almost completely healed. Ummm, you're the one who saved me right?" I asked holding on to his hand also.

"Yes, did you know who that was or why they wanted to harm you?" He asked scanning my eyes.

"No, Maybe it's Klaus. I'm pretty sure of it." I said a little worried.

"It's okay, Annabella. I'll kill him, long as the doppelgänger keep her word I'll keep mines." He kissed my cheek then got up.

"Thank you Elijah...You know for saving me." I got up and hugged him.

"I'll always save you Annabella." He hugged me back then just like that he was gone. I smiled and went into the bathroom. Well good thing that immortal spell heals me. I can't let anything happen to my beautiful face it's a money maker. I snapped my fingers and a brand new phone appeared, I love being a different type of witch. I texted Cami to tell her I was okay, I knew she was probably about to book a ticket here. As I was texting her I heard someone come in my room.

"Bels!" It was Damon.

"I'm okay Damon." I walked out and he hugged me tightly. It felt nice hugging my brother. When I'm alone, I feel like my life is swallowing me whole. I'm just so happy that I can spend time with my brothers no matter how long it last.

"Elijah bought you in, said someone tried to kill you! That doesn't sound okay Bels!" He said pushing my hair behind my ear. "This has Klaus written all over it."

"Damon please, I'm alive and well. You guys should be happy that Elijah saved my life and greatful, Now how's Rose?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"It's time." He mumbled, I could hear the pain in his voice. He obviously started to feel something for her, and I felt bad for my brother. He's always everyone's second choice, but at least he was a choice. No one ever looked at me the way they look at him even if it wasn't real love.

"Come on." I took his hand and we walked into his room. He lays on his bed and allows Rose to lay on him. I sit on side of her and hold her hand.

"Hello Annabella, Who would've thought that you two, would the nice guys." She said weakly.

"We're not nice. we're mean. we like it." My brother and I say simultaneously.

"You're both lying." She said with a weak smile.

"Shhh, just sleep. Just sleep." Damon mumbles, me and him close our eyes along with her, and we are in her dream, Rose has long hair and is wearing a dress. She's walking in a paddock with horses. She runs and sits down next to me and Damon. She's beautiful, she's always been beautiful. I didn't like Rose as much in the beginning but, she was starting to grow on me. I was feeling bad for her and I wish there was something that I can do.

"This was my favorite place to come as a girl. How did you know?" she asked.

"Word gets around. You told Annabella." He took her hand and smiled.

"And I told him." I smiled and took her other hand.

"Am I dreaming?" She asked, Me and Damon shrug our shoulders. She closes her eyes and breathe, "The sun is so warm. I miss this. I miss being human."

"Humanity is not all it's cracked up to be." He joked.

"I had friends, I had a family, I mattered." She muttered soaking in the sun.

"You still do Rose, you will always matter. No matter if your dead or alive." I said laying my head on her shoulder.

"No but you both do. You built a life whether you want to admit it or not. I spent 500 years just existing." She said laying her head on top of mines.

"You didn't have a choice, you were running from Klaus." Damon responded.

"There's always a choice." She said.

"You know, you're ruining a perfect day with your strange philosophical babbling." He said making me and her laugh. She embraces him.

"I'd like to enjoy the fresh air. Would you both enjoy it with me?" She asked.

"For a while." I mumbled, my brother holds her in his arms. They hold hands and interlock fingers.

"Thank you both."

"For what?" I asked.

"The pain's gone." She answered.

"I'm glad." He responded.

"Will I see them again? My family?" She asked staring off into the field.

"I think you'll see whoever you want to see." He told her holding her in his arms a little tighter.

"That would be nice. Maybe I'll see Trevor too. I'm not afraid anymore." She said, In reality, we let go of her hand and Damon pulls out a stake. He points it to her heart, as he begins to cry so I held the stake with him with a tear falling down my cheek. Back in the dream Rose gets up. "I'll race you to the trees."

"Well, you'll lose." He said look up at her smiling.

"I'm older and faster." She said smiling back.

"Well I don't do running, so I'll just say who the winner is." I said smirking while getting up.

"Oh, you think?" He said while he gets up as well. "Well, I'm controlling this dream. Maybe I'll cheat."

"On the count of three. One, two..." and before she can finish, Me and Damon drives the stake through her heart. He weeps as she dies .

"You won." I mumbled while more tears fall, I never cry, but this was absolutely sad, me, and Damon haven't cried in a very long time, and as we did we held her hand while we held each other. After a while we finally dried our eyes and he took her to Liz. I went in my room and just sat there. Thinking, Wondering, if I ever do die I want to go out just like that.

"Oh god, Anna!" Stefan shouts as he rushed in my room and hugged me. That's when I finally broke down. Stefan held me in arms shocked that I was actually crying, He knows that I never cried, He was also scared because he didn't know the real reason for why I was crying. No it wasn't the accident, It wasn't even Rose, I wanted to live a life with my brothers before it was to late. Rose was talking about seeing her family again. Even though I see mines everyday, I still feel like I'm lost, maybe it's time I break this spell, maybe I should finally let them go and start living for myself before it's to late.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
83.4K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
46.5K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
165K 6.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...