An Unexpected Pair

De ShutUpMalfoyShutUp

Kaminari had struggled in his past. Finding he was not accepted anywhere he went. And he found no difference... Mai multe

Negative One
Postponed

Zero

206 2 0
De ShutUpMalfoyShutUp

All rights to characters go to the creator of My Hero Academia- Kohei Horikoshi.

This story is an original written by- ShutUpMalfoyShutUp on wattpad

Please do not copy or repost.

All art is taken off the internet and does not belong to the creator of this story. It is simply used to add to the story.

Any harassment or bullying to anyone in comments will be deleted.
Criticism is welcome!

Please be respectful of ships and peoples opinions on characters.

Authors notes will be italicized.

I will not be putting trigger warnings for small things, but I will add them for bigger situations.
If there's anything I missed, please inform me.

I am in no way a professional author and do make mistakes. This is a simple fan fiction I have chosen to write to improve my writing skills.

Enjoy the story! (:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...