Dork Diaries 9: Tales From A...

By calqlate

It is NOT Nikki J. Maxwell writing in her diary this time. It is full of entries about a very popular CCP, Ma... More

Author's Note
1 April, Tuesday
2 April, Wednesday
3 April, Thursday
4 April, Friday
5 April, Saturday
6 April, Sunday
A/N
7 April, Monday
A/N
8 April, Tuesday
A/N
A/N
A/N
10 April, Thursday
A/N
A/N
11 April, Friday
A/N
12 April, Saturday
A/N
13 April, Sunday
A/N
14 April, Monday
15 April, Tuesday
16 April, Wednesday
17 April, Thursday
A/N
18 April, Friday
19 April, Saturday
20 April, Sunday
21 April, Monday
22 April, Tuesday
23 April, Wednesday
24 April, Thursday
25 April, Friday
26 April, Saturday
27 April, Sunday
28 April, Monday
29 April, Tuesday
30 April, Tuesday
A/N
BIG NEWS!
a/n

9 April, Wednesday

2.7K 85 23
By calqlate

Where was I...?

Okay, I slipped on my supercute outfit and strutted down the hallway. The boys all stared at my boobs. What a bunch of perverts!

I finally spotted Brandon in the crowd. He was alone. I walked over to him and flipped my hair behind my shoulder. Hey, you have to be flirty to get a guy to fall madly in love with you!

"Hey Brandon," I said with a smile, "Where's Nikki?"

"She's in the toilet," he answered without looking up from his cell phone.

I SO wanted him to notice me. So I got up my nerve and got his head to face me and kissed him. Then I let go and smiled.

Everyone gasped.

They knew that I WASN'T Brandon Roberts's official girlfriend. Nikki was.

Nikki started walking towards us.

"Nikki, it wasn't like what it seemed like," Brandon sputtered, "I-"

"Oh, don't listen to HIM, Nikki," I interrupted, "He was SO madly in love with ME, so he decided to kiss me when you weren't looking."

"Brandon, how could you?!" Nikki spat, tears welling up in her eyes.

She slapped him hard across the cheek.

Everyone gasped.

Brandon rubbed his cheek.

Angry, Nikki walked away and before she left, she said, "MacKenzie, You want Brandon? I don't want him. You can have him!"

She barged her way through the crowd.

"Brandon, look, we are a couple now," I said, "We-"

"Shut up, MacKenzie!" he shouted and walked away.

For the whole day, Nikki was ignoring Brandon, even though Brandon was apologising to her profusely.

Ha, now I have Brandon and he's all mine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 70 13
[Original Story] In the dreary, short days of late January, 1970, strangers arrive at the Paradise Hotel in Arkansas. Some are here for respite. Som...
1.4K 349 11
{ONC2021 2nd Place Overall, Round Two Ambassador Picks & Shortlist} When Max O'Brien receives an almond with a skull painted on it, he initially play...
960K 59.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
622 102 15
When cynical addict Rodion Popov makes a deal with the Devil and wagers his soul, his life takes a turn for the demonically surreal. Thrust into a ci...