The Atlantic Legend ~ Part 1...

بواسطة legendaryfever

"Do you remember those sweet tender days when the only thing I cared about is you? You were my light in the d... المزيد

Blurb
Prologue
The Beginning of Princess days
Liveliness of Prince Zen
Prince of Siblings
Princess of funniness
Prince of Coldness
Princess of Kindness
Prince of Protectiveness
Prince of Raving
Princess of Suspicion
Princess of Envy
Prince of Interviews
Princess of Seaweed
Prince of Deceit
Princess of Surprises
Prince of Mistakes
Princess of Ice hugs
Prince of Events
Princess of Compassion
Prince of Strikes
Princess of Secrets
Prince of Midnight Meetups
Princess of Lies
Prince of Risks
Princess of Distraught
Prince of Sacrifices
Princess of Impatience
Princess of Distress
Prince of Realization
Princess of Suffocation
Prince of Deceitful
Princess of Heartbreak

Prince of Numbness

2 0 0
بواسطة legendaryfever

Chapter 27:
Prince of Numbness

"Is there anything else that you would like, Your Highness?" He smiled oddly.  Smiling... I do not know of smiling.  I do not understand it.

"No.." I responded.

"Is there anything you need?  You do have great strength that could be used to help other mermaids and merphans."

"I... I do not know."

"What about joining the council and then you could watch your sister and help everyone with your strength." The council?  They are the best and I am glad they have watched over us.  I should really consider it.

"I will join the council.  I always protect my sister.  She is important.  She is so important that I gave her the crown."

"That is wonderful.  Is that all, young prince?"

"I will join a certain section of the council...."

~~~

92 meris later

Everything is so confusing.  I barely have any emotion or feeling left.  The council tricked me.  Things I done and did in the past, I think to myself why did I do that.  The princess from Rivalkai.

Who was she?

Why were we together a lot?

Why were we friends?

Why did having emotions and feelings cause me to be attracted to her?

My sister.

She was important to that version of me.

I did everything for her.

She was my happiness...or whatever happiness was?

But the truth is my parents.

They cared for her more.

And I cannot do anything, but be envy of her.

She has the crown...she stole it with her emotions and feelings

She is a siren.

She everything the council wanted that version of me to be.

And I know the council is dangerous and will threaten her and anyone they deem to be close to me.

I must go and make sure she the only one they can threaten.

Everyone else must go.

But there is something that I always wanted.  Revenge.

And I remember some humanics talking about a ship coming.  I was captured, but I heard it.

And my revenge will come.  And my sister, her voice being a siren will be useful to me.

...

"Mina, sister. Want to do something fun?" Her eyes gleamed and she looked at me.

"Fun?  Like dolphins playing or seahorses galloping?" Mina nodded eagerly.

"Not quite like that, but it is still fun.  Come on," I waved my arm. "We are going outside the walls, so stay with me."

"Outside!" My sister gleamed, "Really?  This is so exciting!"

"Humanics are evil doing cruel things to the world.  They done the worse and it time to get a mermaid's revenge. " I turned to her, "Mina, do you want to sing with me?  I know you always like singing especially with me."

My sister nodded instantly, "Where are we going?"

"It is a surprise!  But I promise you will l.....love it!" I do not know that word that very well.  I use to...I think.

We were swimming awhile, until I sensed it above.  The sense of humanics.  There is a ship, that is what they called it.  Above us and the first time ever we went to where the water parted and we entered their world.

"Now Mina, sing.  Sing a song!" I encouraged and emphasized, bringing my arms up, "Sing with me.  Any song you like, anything you want." Then she started to whistle a lullaby.

It was her song, the one she always sung.

Together we sung.  The seas poured over it.  The waves sunk it down.  The ship crashed with our world.  Screams were heard and they were dreadful.  But because of what they did to me, I had no sympathy.

"Look at that Mina. That is called destruction.  That is what they did to us, and now it is our turn.  I am tired of being the good, perfect one.  If evil can hurt and destruct others and the only thing we can do is plead, sit, and watch than I want to change sides.  They are evil and they only hurt us. 
           Now all those mermaids they stripped their life away can finally be at peace.  Now I can finally live with myself knowing, I am making a difference.  The ocean will be better for you... for me and for everyone else."

"How could humanics do that to us?" She asked innocently.

Such a foolish question, but she knew nothing.

"They are cruel and view us as monsters." I sadly lowered my head.  Suddenly, I had something I realized I needed to do.  The survivors must be none.

"Mivo?"

"Mina, can you go back to our kingdom?  Can you promise me you will by yourself?  I have to do something and I cannot take you back.  But please do not worry, I will see you again very soon.  Okay?" Mina nodded.

"Okay!" She nodded, "I will see you very soon.  We should do this more often, just the two of us doing things.  Lately you been acting strange and not your usual self, but this helped I think." 

Numbness.

That is what happened.  But I could never blame her.

She swam off and I sighed knowing she be safe.  But that was my biggest mistake.  I should of gone with my sister, I should of forgotten about the ship. 
          Because it did not matter as much as the relationship and well-being of my sister.  Because staying caused so much to happen.  Staying caused everything to fall apart.

I went inside the ship to see most of the bodies passed out and soon to be dead.  I breathed and pressed my hand making a current go through the ship. 
        I had to find the people in charge of the researchers.  I searched rooms and halls and mainly found nobody that seemed important.

Where are they?

I know they are here.

Stop hiding!

And then there was a door that said symbols that looked like
c-a-p-t-a-i-n-'-s-  q-u-a-r-t-e-r-s-

This has to be it.  I entered and I saw them frantically writing, still writing something and it on their deathbed.  The other was trying to break out, but failing helplessly.

"Yehmr!" One of them pointed at me.  The recognizance, it was there.

"You will die like you killed the others.  And I be here to enjoy it.  I be here to see it through.  Now they all be avenged and they can finally rest in peace you imbeciles!" I pulled the current through shoving the sea into their quarters. 

The water filled their lungs and they could only watch as the painful death took their life away.  It was perfect.  But the only thing is that there was one missing.  A feminine woman who was their daughter.

I did not know how long I was there, but I searched their belongings and took the information about mermaids and tried to put it together.  I had to destroy it somehow or return it to the council.  They would surely reward me.  Then doing this will make it better.  It surely will.

Jewels, precious items, and more.  These people were rich.

Pfff how stupid.

For a long time I was there, I felt the moon passed overhead.  It must of been a few meris.  But it was not until I felt the waters...the ocean.  It was really strange.  I was about to leave with the stuff about mermaids in my hand.

But suddenly the oceans and water stopped flowing in its usual way.  It felt cold and airy.  I blinked and I felt despair and darkness.  I heard a voice whisper to me and I did not know what was going on.

"Paaaaaacific..........Princeeeeeee....Mivooooozeeeneeeeeee.." The eerie voice called out.  Suddenly everything around me darkened, and I felt nothing no more.

"Erghm," I felt the world become dark and my eyes close.  "Who...?"

"Oh.  Youuuuu....no longerrrrrrr wearrrr the crowwwn.  My time has beeeeeeeeeeeeeen wasted.  But fear not, tell ussssss who wears and mayyyyy yourrrrrrr life go unharmed...."

"Wha....Why is it so dark and cold...?" 

That was all I could mutter.

"We are freeeeeeeee, finally.  The great dark spiritsssss are back!  From the depths of despair.  We are finally free and ready for revengeeeee!  We want the oceans back! 
         We want to control themmm and we waited hundredsss of yearsssss!" I tried to swim back, but my body would not move.

I pretended to be going into an unconscious state. "Erghm..."

But that is when they did something to me and a great pain spread throughout my body.  It was greater than anything that I felt my world disappearing and fleeing from reality.
         I felt my body grow numb and fall asleep.  That is when everything turned completely dark and I could only hope my sister was is safe's care.

AN// This is what happen right before AMD's prologue's events.  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.4K 3.3K 57
Ocean Goldreich is the sister I never had. Or at least, her brothers put that thing in my mind. I tried my best to look at her as my very own sister...
208K 14.9K 50
Cass has no memories of her parents, only impossible dreams of waves and orcas and, sometimes, her mother's voice. When she and her adopted aunt retu...
Enchantment بواسطة D.G

الخيال (فانتازيا)

49.2K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...
804K 6.9K 10
Historical romance about a human girl and a merman. BOOK SAMPLE, FULLY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED FOR FREE! [Preview] A long arm snaked around her...