𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 , nathan...

explicitvision

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, boy meets girl they both fall hard. Еще

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.

three.

1.6K 35 3
explicitvision

𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦?

𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐒 and watches the basketball game beside karen and keith. she has her hands on her knees bouncing her knee back and forth.joey watches lucas and nathan play she watches as nathan makes shots. the coach calls a time out causing joey to look around and making eye contact with nathan as he looks up at her.

they both look at each other until joey smiles causing  peyton to catch it. nathan nods his head back at her causing her to blush. the boys talk to whitey for atleast two minutes all joey could hear was them chanting at the end.

"one ,two ,three, ravens!" causing them to hurry back
on the court.

there's eighteen seconds on the clock the ravens are down by three . joey sits and watches hoping they'll win for lucas. nathan gets the ball but gets blocked he passes it to jake causing him to pass it to lucas he's at the line and makes the shot causing joey, karen, keith , and the rest of the people to stand up hoping it will go in. it does straight in causing everyone to cheer loudly.

"i knew he could do it." joey says as she continues clapping while smiling to herself knowing how happy she is for him.

joey,karen,and keith waits for lucas to come out the locker room. joey cant stop smiling she's so proud of lucas and she knew that he could tap back into his game. as lucas walks out he runs over to joey walking towards him giving him a hug.

"im so proud of you buddy" joey says smiling still hugging lucas.

"thank you joe i listened to what you told me i did it for me" causing joey to depart his hug and look at him. smiling even bigger knowing she helped him was the best part ever.

"nice game lucas" causing keith to high-five lucas.
lucas goes into hugging his mom.

"for a kid that was about to quit, that was something to see" keith says causing all four of them to laugh.

"but i picked up fouls too early, and I was slow getting back into it." lucas says making them smile.

"well we gotta go see you mom." lucas says while him and joey starts walking away. joey looks at lucas seeing him smile made her happy. as they walked lucas puts his arm around her and just walking into the night.

"you know i'm really proud of you i know it took alot to play but you did really good luke. i love you luke goodnight." joey says getting in her car.

"i love you too joe" 

joey drives to the bridge it's a place she always goes to and sits and thinks by herself. she loves that place she feels like it's the only place we're she can be happy at the only thing that made her happy. as she drives up she notices another car there. she gets out and walks over there and sees nathan.

"oh. um im sorry i didnt see you i'll leave." joey says turning around walking back to her car thinking it was embarrassing enough to make eye contact with him now this? life must really hate her.

"oh no stay. don't leave cause of me" nathan says causing joey to nod as she walks back over and sits on the edge and watches the water while nathan is looking at her staring at her.

"good job on the game tonight you did good." joey says still watching the water move. causing nathan to look up at her.

"tell that to my dad" nathan says as he throws the rocks in the water. causing joey to laugh still watching the water still not wanting to look at nathan.

"nathan. im sorry for what's going on in your life i know it must be hard." joey says looking at him finally looking in his eyes seeing something. joey doesn't know what it was but it made her instantly click. she feels something for him? she doesn't know at all.

"you know your the first person say that."nathan says
with a smile turning back to the water. causing joey to look at him and awkwardly smile

"your welcome." joey says smiling to herself as she scoots up but loses her balance almost falling. nathan puts his hands around her catching her. they both looking eachother in the eyes for five minutes both having major butterflies.

"look nathan we can't be friends or even be talking to each other." joey says quietly. nathan let's go of her waist and looks at her upset.

"because of lucas huh?" nathan says as joey nods her
head yes. before joey could say anything peyton's shows up.

"nathan?" peyton says looking at them both confused. joey jumps back to the road and starts walking to her car while waving at peyton and leaving.

"hey guys." joey says running up to haley and lucas at the burning boat after going home and putting on a light blue shirt and some low wasted jeans.

"hey joe. where were you" lucas says smiling and looking at her. joey really wants to say 'with nathan' but then it'll start something so she just says no where. before lucas could answer someone walks up behind the three teenagers.

"you know your the bomb." brandon says while lucas responds. brandon pulls out a paper and hands it to haley making her hug him. causing joey and lucas to smile at each other.

"b+ brandon that's great!" haley says looking at him smiling.

"yeah i just threw all my bad grades in the pot. i'm not going back there." brandon says with a smile.

"this girls a miracle worker." brandon says causing haley to smile and hug him once again. while they chat together joey looks around.

"nice work hales" lucas says with a smile

joey goes into haley hugging her causing haley to flip her hair causing the three teens to laugh. joey zones out feeling dizzy causing her not to hear what lucas says.

"i'm not wearing this on my jersey. let's all three of us watch it together?" lucas says causing joey to nod her head yes while they both turn to haley.

"maybe. i have to, uh, check my schedule. you know, the word around town is that im, um." she stops and clears her throat " the bomb. oh! " as she says walking away causing lucas and joey to roll their eyes following her.

"really haley really."

lucas ,haley ,and joey are all standing by lucas's locker. while joey is leaning on it some girl comes bye tell lucas congratulations. joey starts laughing to see lucas is finally popular. lucas scott.

"alright im going to go to the tutor center were i feel welcomed" haley says as she walks away but stops. causing both lucas and joey to start laughing.

"hey you guys wanna go to a show?" haley says causing joey and lucas to both nod yes as she turns around and walks away. lucas and joey are talking for a minute before peyton comes up and slams lucas's locker shut causing joey and lucas to jump.

"who do you think you are?" peyton says causing joey to look at them both confused why they are talking when she's dating nathan. but it's not her problem so she doesn't say anything.

"someone your pissed at." lucas says putting his books away causing joey to shake her head. peyton looks at lucas.

"you submitted my sketches to THUD magazine." peyton says rolling her eyes and crossing her hands making joey turn around on the locker. why is lucas being like this with her knowing she has a boyfriend aka his brother.
before peyton could start her sentence brooke walks up and looks at all of them.

"hey girl. hey you don't happen to have-" before lucas could finish his sentence he pulls out a leopard bra causing joey to raise her eyebrows looking at lucas who's looking at her. joey starts laughing and putting her head on the locker causing peyton and brooke to smile and walk away.

"what is going on in my life." joey says walking away from lucas still laughing.

joey and coach durham are talking and walking in the hallway and stops when they see lucas naked with a basketball on his area. joey stops and starts laughing but stops when coach looks at her.

"and i was getting used to low waist. let's go ball boy" coach says looking at him while lucas is looking at joey and walking away causing joey to turn the other way and walk away still laughing.

joey and haley are in the tutor center. joey is sitting down reading to kill a mockingbird while haley is going through files before nathan walks in causing joey and haley to look at him then eachother then back at him.

"can i help you?" haley says stopping what she's doing
to look at nathan confused on why he's even in here.

"i hope so your my tutor." nathan says rolling his eyes
and meeting eyes with joey causing her to put her head back into her book.

"i'm sorry i can't help you im best friends with lucas and really don't wanna help you so i'll-" haley stops what she's saying causing nathan to look confused before she looks down at joey who's reading her book when it gets quiet joey looks up to find them both staring.

"what?" joey says making haley look at her with puppy eyes. "you want me to tutor him? i'm not a tutor." joey says rolling her eyes causing haley to beg her.

"fine haley. nathan i'll think about it and let you know but this stays between us." joey says getting up to walk away hearing nathan saying thank you in the background.

joeys walking down the hall with haley when Nathan taps her shoulders. "hey.i'm gonna be fine." nathan says causing her to turn around and nod.

"good" joey says still meeting eyes with him. while holding a piece of paper with a big f on it. "f is for fine right?" nathan says walking away causing joey and haley to look at eachother with guilt.

"i'm gonna have to tutor him huh?" joey says with a sad face. haley nods yes causing joey to groan while putting her face in haley's chest pretending to cry while haley's laughing.

joey is cleaning off the counters in the cafe thinking is she should really give a chance. from their previous encounters he seemed to be a nice person. but that's until she heard about what he did to the rivercourt she felt bad really bad for lucas. she was in her thoughts until she got an idea she would tutor him unless he stops being mean to lucas.

joey and haley both waiting impatiently for lucas to come. they both look at each other and thier watches wondering what's taking him so long.

"cmon joe he's not coming let's go." haley says as joey sighs and walks away with haley into the night.

joey and haley are by the school steps talking on e they see lucas coming. "hey guys" lucas says smiling at the two girls.

"i tried calling but-" lucas says before haley stops him.

"it's okay luke. we heard about what happened are you okay we really are worried about you luke." haley says looking at lucas while joey is nodding looking like she is about to cry. she zones out until lucas comes over to her and looking at her face.

"im okay joey i'll get through this i promise." lucas says looking at joey while she's nodding her head about to cry for her bestfriend. lucas pulls her in for a hug while she wraps her hand behind him lucas kisses the top of her head while haley walks over and gives them a hug. joey pulls away crying then realizes something.

"you know what guys i have to um go doing something see you guys at the burning boat?" joey says while lucas and haley both nods their head yes. joey walks away and turns back to lucas.

"i'm sorry lucas." before lucas could respond joey goes off in her car.

joey pulls up to nathan's house she's shaking alot not knowing what to do. she comes up to the door and starts knocking on it. before she could think nathan opens then door causing her to turn around.

"look nathan if you really want help i'll do it but you have to leave lucas alone what you did to him was mean okay? so stop and i'll help you. damn my good heart." joey says finally stopped talking while nathan is nodding trying to speak.

"meet me at 7 am at the dock." joey says finally giving him the go to talk. "why not the center?" nathan says.

"nope take it or leave it okay? that's where we are meeting at. oh and don't tell lucas about this and leave him alone. and also bring cookies thanks" she says as she walks away cheery. nathan smiles how happy and sweet she is nathan really admires her. there's something about her that is special to him.

joey sits by the dock checking the time. she hopes she didn't make the wrong choice she's doing this for lucas. and cookies mostly lucas. she hopes nathan can change she wishes he would. she was in her thoughts before nathan walks over.

"hey i didn't know what type of cookies you wanted so i brought oatmeal." nathan says placing the cookies infrout of joey causing her to light up when he said oatmeal. she opens the box and starts eating them. when nathan looks at her and laughs she stops.

"im hungry okay. but sit down lets start." joey says as he sits down and takes out an cracker jack box. he opens it and looks at joey who's getting books out she got from haley.

"its for you." nathan says looking at her smiling. joey looks at him and nods no. "come on."  nathan says looking into her eyes. joey sighs and puts out her hand while he slips the bracelet on her.

"don't ever say i didnt give you anything." nathan says smiling at joey who's blushing but snaps back into it.

"do you see this book? because the book is me math." joey says holding up the math book looking at him whos looking at her confused.

"it means you can't play me nathan scott. because math doesn't care and im close to not caring about you anymore." joey says still holding up the book this time she hands nathan one.

"so you care about me?" nathan says smiling. joey looks at him already over it.

"doesn't matter let's start turn to page 81."

joey catches up to lucas and haley waving at them. she goes over there to them and sits in between them she looks over at haley guilty.

"nice bracelet. where were you this morning?" lucas says looking at her arm. joey shoots at looking at haley then turning around to lucas.

"um i started tutoring" joey says putting her head down feeling really guilty. "cool. anyone i know." lucas says.

"nah." joey says looking at haley then looking down.

the three watch the burning boat they all are together again. this is how it's supposed to be this is how it should be just them against the world.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17K 289 15
Amanda scott twin sister to Nathan Scott her life got turned upside down when she got pregnant by her boyfriend hunter he left and she had to raise a...
208K 3.1K 109
Tobin James, brother to Haley, returns to Tree Hill after being away with his sister on tour. With summer ending and Senior year beginning, he plans...
7.1K 137 10
Brooke and Lucas are dating, they go vacation and Luke loses his memory. His mom doesn't like Brooke so when Luke wakes up, she tells him he's dating...
35.5K 437 34
History: Everyone has graduated from College. Nathan, Lucas, Peyton, and Brooke stayed very close. Beven, Skills, Haley, Tim, and Jake are close. Nei...