Crime and Punishment

由 Carinaxspampinato

Detective Maya Bishop is unquestionably the best detective at nineteen but when Detective Carina Deluca comes... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 9

4.1K 113 35
由 Carinaxspampinato

Tuesday 10th August 2021

"Here" Carina asked "Yeah that's fine" Maya said sitting down at the table with Carina "You asked me all those things this morning" Carina said "I did" Maya confirmed "Well I gave you my answers" Carina said "You did" Maya said. "So now what" the brunette asked "so now don't move out" the blonde said "I have to" Carina said "Why" Maya asked. "I need my own space Maya I just got out of a very long and draining relationship I don't want to have to be mindful of you, I want to be able to do whatever I want" Carina explained.

"Okay" Maya said "Okay" Carina confirmed "I just we have gotten super close and most of that is because you are living with me so I don't want to loose what we have just because you move out" Maya said "We won't we are still going to be close and you can always come to me with everything but living alone it is something I have to do to recover okay" the Italian said "Okay" Maya said "let's go back" Carina said standing up and leading them back towards the other two.

"Everything okay" Andy asked "all good" Carina said the blonde just nodding her head "So now you have all accepted being my bridesmaids I want you to come dress shopping with me next week" Andy asked "Of course" All three women quickly replied "And we will do your dresses whilst we are out hopefully we can find all of it in one go" Andy said.

***

"Game of pool" Maya asked "You're on" Carina said "We are going for a game of pool" Maya announced "We will be here" Vic said holding her drink up and clinking it against Andy's. "Do you think there is more going on between them" Andy asked "Between Maya and Carina" Vic asked "Mhm" Andy nodded her head "I think they both are falling for each other, but I don't think Carina is going to admit her feelings because she just got divorced not that long ago and Maya well you know how she is she avoids feelings at all cost she will just start shutting Carina out" Andy said.

"What does the winner get" Carina asked "What do I want" Maya asked in thought "Oh hush" Carina said "Okay I'll tell you what I want for when I win" the brunette said "I want you to be my wingwomen find me someone to sleep with to be my rebound from my ex wife" Carina said "That can be arranged" Maya said smirking "And when I win I would like you to do any paper work I don't want to for a week" the blonde said "Okay you're on Bishop" Carina said holding her hand out for the blonde to shake "Okay Delcua" Maya said chuckling shaking the brunette's hand.

"One more ball and I win" Carina said lining up to take her shot "Hey" Maya said making the brunette look up at her "Do you reckon these pants make my ass look good" the blonde asked turning around "Good try but you can't distract me with your perfect ass" Carina said laughing taking pushing the pool cue through her fingers and sinking her last ball "To easy Bishop" the brunette said laughing.

"Didn't think you would win wow" Maya said "Mhm now i'll need a few more drinks before I cash in this bet" Carina said walking towards the bar. "Hi may I please get 3 tequila shots" Carina said "And 3 for me" A women said walking up next to the Italian "My shout" The women said handing the money over to the bartender. "Carina Delcua" the Italian said holding her hand out "Jo Wilson" The girl said "Jo Wilson as in the Dr that Maya was seeing" Carina asked "The one who she ghosted that would be me" Jo said nodding her head.

"Jo" Maya said walking up to the two women "Maya" Jo said "I should get back but I hope to see you around" Jo said winking at the Italian "What was that about" Maya asked "Oh she just bought these shots for me" Carina said "oh right" the blonde said "Relax I would never go there with her" Carina said "Okay good" Maya said.

"See anyone you want" Maya asked as they walked back towards the table "Mhm" Carina said staring at the blondes ass "Stop looking at my ass" Maya said "I'm not" Carina replied but Maya turned around, Carina not lifting her eye line last enough "Okay you can't wear pants like that and expect people not to look" Carina said chuckling.

"We can't" Maya said sitting down "Can't what" Andy asked "Play another game of pool" Carina quickly replied "So Carina when are you going to get back out of there" Vic asked "Plenty of good looking men and women right here in this bar" Andy added "well actually Maya is going to help me aren't you" Carina said looking towards Maya earning a nod from the blonde.

***

"I think I need to go home" Carina mumbled placing her head down on the table "That's probably a wise idea" Maya agreed "Come on I'll get you home" the blonde added "No no I need to find someone to sleep with" Carina said "Not tonight" Maya said pulling the brunette up then bidding her farewells to Vic and Andy and taking the brunette out of the bar.

"I think I had to much to drink" Carina stated "I think so too" Maya said opening the door to the uber letting Carina stumble into the car. "Maya" Carina said "yes" Maya replied "I'm drunk" the brunette said "You are" Maya confirmed "I need to go to sleep" the Italian said "Agreed" Maya said.

"Carina we are home" Maya said as the uber stopped out the front of the apartment blocks "Mhm" Carina mumbled opening the car door and stumbling out of the car almost falling over but Maya was quick to catch her "You okay" Maya asked holding the brunette steady "Yea" Carina replied.

"Okay can you get changed or do you want to just stay in this" Maya asked as they walked into the apartment "I'll get dressed" Carina said walking over to her room. "You good" Maya called out from the brunette's door "yea" the brunette replied slight crack in her voice "I'm coming in" The blonde declared opening the door to see Carina sitting on her bed in just a pair of panties "Okay where are you t shirts" the blonde asked trying her hardest to not look at the brunette in front of her "Second draw" Carina said.

"Okay here put this on" Maya said handing the brunette a shirt which she quickly put over her head "What's wrong" the blonde asked "Nothing I'm fine" the Italian said "Carina" Maya said "Okay I was with my ex wife for like 10 years right, I understand we got together young and our relationship wasn't very healthy but 10 years is a long time we have been broken up for like 2 months and she is already dating someone else" Carina said.

"She is" Maya asked "Mhm her Captain Calliope Torrers" Carina said "Oh how do you know" Maya asked "She posted a photo that doesn't matter, I just she cheated on me with Callie right which was whatever but now that they are dating it makes it way worse like she actually is acting on her feelings for someone else so soon" Carina said.

"Acting on them" Maya questioned "Yeah well having feelings for someone and then actually doing something about those feelings that is two different things" Carina said "So you have feelings for someone else" Maya asked "I do but I won't do anything about it" the Italian said "how come" the blonde asked "how can I just move on that quickly" Carina asked.

"It isn't like you loved her anymore anyways Carina, you weren't happy for years and she was cheating on you whilst you were at home worried for her" Maya said "You are allowed to let yourself feel towards someone else" Maya said "you're right" Carina said "Here goes nothing" was the last thing Carina said before reaching up and gripping onto Maya's neck pulling her in softly the brunette leaning the rest of the way and attaching her lips to Maya's.

"Wait wait" Maya said pulling away from the brunette "What" Carina asked "You're drunk and upset" the blonde said "And" Carina said "I'm not taking advantage of that" Maya said "You aren't taking advantage" the italian said "Carina" Maya said "Did I misread this whole thing" Carina asked "No you didn't" Maya said "So what's the problem then" Carina aksed "you're drunk and I just don't want you to regret this in the morning" Maya said.

"I am going to go to bed we can talk about this in the morning" The blonde said standing up and walking towards the door. "Maya" Carina said "tomorrow we can talk when you are sober okay" Maya said placing her hand on the door handle and opening the door only for Carina to come and slam it shut "No" the Italian said "What do you mean no" Maya asked "I kissed you and you didn't even bother kissing me back" Carina said.

"I don't want to...." before Maya could finish what she wanted to say she was cut off "Yeah you don't want to take advantage but I already told you that you wouldn't be taking advantage when I wanted this to happen when I was sober" Carina said "Do you not think I'm hot, do you not want to kiss me" the Italian asked moving closer to the blonde.

"You are hot and yes I want to kiss you but not tonight" Maya said "Just kiss me Maya" Carina said moving closer to the blonde trapping her against the door "Baciami" the Italian said placing her forehead against the blondes. "No" Maya said closing her eyes "Kiss me" Carina said "Carina" Maya warned "You know you want to kiss me Maya so stop pretending you don't" the brunette said.

"Ugh" Maya said before grabbing Carina's wrist and spinning them around before slamming the brunette up against the door "Stop" Maya said looking deeply into dark brown eyes before dropping her eyes to the Italian lips and then looking back up "Maya" Carina said looking down at the blondes lips and then looking back up.

"Ugh" Maya groaned before leaning in and pressing her lips against the brunette's, their lips moving at at bruising pace perfectly in sync with each other. "Happy now" Maya asked pulling away "Not yet" Carina said wrapping her arm back around the blonde and pulling her back in slipping her tongue into the Americans mouth who moaned at the contact.

"Don't do that" Carina laughed pulling away as the blonde moaned "Sorry" Maya said "You moaning like that just does things to me" Carina stated. "Okay we should stop" the blonde said "Yeah you're probably right" the Italian said "I'll um see you in the morning have a good sleep" Maya said opening the brunette's door and leaving the Italian alone.

"What did I just do" Carina whispered to herself touching her lips.

"What did I just do" Maya said as she walked down the hallway touching her lips.

Wednesday 11th August 2021

Carina was woken up from her deep slumber by the sound of her alarm ringing through her bedroom, she spun over and reached out to the bedside table to turn it off looking at the time reading 8am "Shit" She mumbled to herself as the headache set in from last night.

"I need a Panadol" the Italian said rubbing her head as she headed out in to the kitchen "Morning" Carina said when she saw the blonde sitting at the bench "Morning" Maya said not looking up from her phone "I made you coffee and some toast" Maya said "Oh you are a life saver" the Italian said "Also a bottle of water and Panadol because I had a feeling you would be feeling the effects of last night heavy this morning" Maya said chuckling.

"You have no idea" Carina said "Do you mind if I jump in the shower quickly I need to get the alcohol out of my pores" the brunette asked "Yeah go ahead" Maya said. "Does she not remember" Maya whispered to herself as the brunette walked off towards the bathroom.

***

"Ugh Deluca you look like hell" Andy said as the two women entered the precinct "why thanks" Carina said rolling her eyes only to groan as a pain shot up to her brain "Do you want another coffee" Maya asked "I'll get it" Carina said "No it's okay I'm already getting one" the blonde said walking into the kitchen and grabbing them both a cup of coffee

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.2K 20
'it's effortless, it's fun... and it's sensual' danielle and stefania fall into a close friendship whilst working on the set of station 19. they form...
19K 702 9
Homicide detective Maya Bishop is paired up with writer Carina DeLuca. What will happen as Carina follows her to crime scenes for inspiration for her...
8.3K 288 10
Carina DeLuca is a brilliant Detective Lieutenant on the verge of promotion if she can close this one big case. Maya Bishop is Stripper. The club she...
90.2K 1.7K 19
Carina's 16 year daughter Kiara, is her first and only priority. It's always been the two of them against the world. But things start changing as C...