Chapter 7

Tuesday 20th July 2021

"What are you doing here" Maya asked "I'm here to see my wife" Arizona said "How did you even know she was here" Maya asked "She told me" Arizona said "Are you going to invite me in" She asked "Uh yeah sure come in" Maya said moving out of the way for Arizona to enter.

"You want me to stay" Andy asked "No we will be okay thank you" Maya said shutting the door as Andy left. "Where is she" Arizona asked "In the shower" Maya replied "Coffee" Maya asked "That would be great thank you" Arizona said.

"Maya have you seen my......." Carina stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Arizona sitting at the bench drinking a cup of coffee "What are you doing here...what is she doing here" Carina asked both blondes "Why are you only in a towel" Arizona asked "I showered in Maya's bathroom and was walking to the spare room, that doesn't matter though answer my question what are you doing here" Carina said.

"You didn't know she was coming" Maya asked "No why would I invite her to your house" Carina said "Oh she said you did" Maya said "No I didn't say that I said my wife told me she was staying here I just came all on my own" Arizona said smiling at the both of them. "Get out" Carina said "I was just here to bring you your divorce papers you wanted" Arizona said holding up the yellow envelope "You signed them" Carina asked surprised "Not yet but if you get me a pen I will" the blonde said Carina immediately going to the draw and grabbing a pen for her soon to be ex wife.

Arizona pulled out the papers and flicked to the page she had to sign clicking the pen and hovering over where she needed to put her signature "Are you sure this is what you want" Arizona asked looking into her wife's eyes. Carina stayed silent for a second before nodding her head "Yes I'm sure" the Italian said looking down at the floor "Okay then" Arizona said placing the pen onto the paper and signing her name on every page. "I also want you out of my house by the end of the month" Carina said taking the papers from her "I think I'd like to keep it" Arizona said "To bad we signed a prenup so everything I owned before you I am keeping and everything you owned you can keep" Carina said "Okay then I guess this is good bye" Arizona said "Yes this is goodbye now leave" Carina said walking over to the door opening it.

"Here" Arizona said taking off her engagement ring and wedding band placing it in Carina's hand "I know you dropped a few thousand on those so have them back" The blonde said "Think I want rings that remind me of my unfaithful wife" Carina said laughing walking over to Maya's fire place and throwing them in the fire and then walking back to the blonde "because I don't goodbye" The brunette said slamming the door in the blondes face.

"Are you okay" Maya asked as the brunette was staring at the door in silence "Umm yeah I'm okay" Carina said starting to cry "Hey hey" Maya said limping over to the brunette and pulling her in for a hug "Sorry I shouldn't even be crying she cheated on me" Carina said "It's normal to cry I'd be a little concerned if you didn't cry after ending a 10 year relationship" Maya said "I feel relived though" Carina said finally pulling away from the hug though keeping one hand on Maya's waist "You do" Maya asked "Yeah I do I loved her but I haven't been in-love with her for a while and finally getting to be free from her feels like a massive weight off my chest" Carina said.

"I get that" Maya said "No more tears" Carina said wiping her eyes "Let's go out today I don't want to be stuck in this house the whole day" The brunette said "Yeah okay where do you want to go" Maya asked "Wherever" Carina said laughing "I should go and get out of this towel" Carina added "Yeah I'll get dressed as well" the blonde said.

"Ready to go" Maya asked as the brunette walked back out to the lounge room "Yeah just we can't go somewhere we have to do a lot of walking especially with you limping everywhere" Carina said "Let's just go and get lunch" Maya offered "Yes I could eat" Carina confirmed.