Shoto Todoroki Oneshots

Wishful_author_xoxo द्वारा

(ON HIATUS) Enjoy xx (for some reason some of the chapters are separated or in the wrong order, I've tried to... अधिक

Hidden Truths
The Best Present Pt.1
The Best Present Pt.2
The Best Present Pt.3
Who Hurt You? Pt.1
Who Hurt You? Pt.2
Who Hurt You? Pt.3
Cute / Sleepy Shoto
Almost...
Truth or Dare
A Close Call
Fairytale Stranger
Your Perfect Disappointment
My Little Plaything
Shaking
Long Lost Brother
Attack On UA Pt.1
Attack On UA Pt.2
Boyfriend Benefits
Flirt
Spilling Lies
Fun At The Funeral
First Time Cooking
The Sound of Your Voice
Frozen to Death
Villain?!
Teach Me
Pocky
Always His Favourite
Shoto On Ice
Madhouse Pt.1
Madhouse Pt.2
Madhouse Pt.3
Girls
And I Loved And I Lost You
Gone Boy Pt.1
Gone Boy Pt.2
Gone Boy Pt.3
Beauty Kings
Runaway Baby
Class 1A Playlist
Part-time Ambitions Pt.1
Part-time Ambitions Pt.2
Part-time Ambitions Pt.3
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1
You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2
Fairytale Soulmate
La La La
Shoto's Playlist
Instagram
Joyride With Me
My Idol Pt.1
My Idol Pt.2
You Poor Child Pt.1
You Poor Child Pt.2
Submersion
Todoroki is a Girl?!
Depressive Episodes
Class Pets
The King's Secret Pt.1
The King's Secret Pt.2
The King's Secret Pt.3
Sibling Bonding Time
King of Hearts Pt.2
Personal Heater
Alexithymia
Come Home to Me
Descendants Pt.2
Descendants Pt.3
Descendants Pt.4
Zoo Trip
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.1
Little Acts of Kindness Pt.2
A Pirate's Life for Me
Time With You Pt.1
Time With You Pt.2
Chaos Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.1
The Lost Prince Pt.2
The Lost Prince Pt.3
The Lost Prince Pt.4
The Lost Prince Pt.5
The Lost Prince Pt.6
The Lost Prince - Epilogue
You Killed Her!
Our Lasts
Falling For You... Literally
No.1 Admirer
Fairytale Ending
Filthy Pirates!!
"May the odds be ever in your favour!"
Record of my Youth
Chaos Pt.2
Shoto Is A Cat?!
Dark Humour
And They Were Roommates?
Descendants Pt.1
King of Hearts Pt.1

Singing

1K 33 1
Wishful_author_xoxo द्वारा

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: humour, Todoroki siblings are everything

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lockdown. Which meant online class. Which meant chaos. Which meant an early retirement for Aizawa. Add in some increasingly annoying backpain. And faulty internet. You get the daily schedule of Class 1A.

Being the number one class in their year, you'd expect the students to take their home learning seriously, especially since they lack the advantages of in-person learning such as access to teachers and resources.

But no, it was far the opposite.

Day 1 of online learning: Denki had an electric overload and fried the internet connection. There were no more lessons that day.

Day 2: Bakugou had the world's most intense yelling match with his mother in the background. Thank the Lord that their voices were muffled, Aizawa didn't think he could survive hearing his student and his mother using every curse word invented since the dawn of mankind.

Day 5: Sero was in the kitchen during his lessons, and got up halfway to start making some quesadillas. This led to an 'early lunchtime'... nobody returned for afternoon lessons. And there was nothing Aizawa could do about it.

Day 11: Everyone had stopped turning their cameras on apart from Iida and Momo. Even Aizawa didn't bother anymore: he had given up on personal hygiene about a week ago causing Mic much frustration.

Day 16: Shinsou had managed to hack into his dad's laptop and played meowing noises everytime his teacher began to speak. This caused the class much amusement and Shinsou rounds of hearty laughter.

Day 22: It hadn't even been a month but it was the last day of online lessons before the class had a week off for mid-term holiday. It actually went pretty smoothly until they had a whole school online assembly... there are no words how embarrassed Aizawa was.

But now it was back to school and the teacher prayed that it would be much better the second time around. On their first lesson back he went over some ground rules such as 'no eating unless it's break time' or 'please keep your mics off unless told otherwise'. He also reprimanded Shinsou on his behaviour, but what could he do? Ground him? They were already stuck inside.

With a heavy sigh and a rub at his eyes, Aizawa began teaching for the day. First and second period went well, and his students all had their cameras turned on. Some looked the same and some had longer or shorter hair that was definitely done unprofessionally. They were all on time after break and answered questions when called upon. It was after lunch that something rather unexpected happened. But not in a bad way, more like a pleasant surprise.

It was after lunch and Aizawa was busy setting up a new work document - you know, those annoying ones where the students could all contribute at the same time, yeah utter chaos - so he told his students to have an extra five minutes on their break.

On their tiny squares he could see some of them on their phones or others still eating. Some weren't even in the frame, off doing other things.

Todoroki was using his phone screen for the live call, and had his computer and monitor next to him to work on. He had just finished his soba and wanted a drink, so he took his phone with him and went downstairs, not wanting to miss the lesson starting. The background was out of focus but you could see a vase here or window there. Todoroki also seemed to walk through a mini garden, so those who were looking realised he must have one of those houses with a mini green space in the centre.

He placed his phone down on a surface signalling he was in the kitchen, and went about here and there sorting out his dishes.

"Con flores te llevaste mi tristeza Con colores∼ "

Some of the students and Aizawa stopped what they were doing and looked at Todoroki on the screen. He didn't seem to realise that his mic was still on so they could hear his voice clearly.

"Dibujaste la nobleza de la mano..."

And he wasn't bad either. He finished washing up and was drying his hands with a towel as he looked into the corner of the room and smiled. Okay, another surprise for the class. A female voiced mixed in with his and dragged Shoto off screen, and only a few laughs could be heard in the distance.

"A tu lado creció nuestra ilusión. A ciegas nos entregamos aunque muchos se-"

"待てない、落ちるよあははは!" (Wait it's gonna fall!)

SMASH.

Complete silence, and by now the whole class was listening in. Then all of a sudden raucous laughter hit the ears of Class 1A and one of the voices was definitely Shoto. Iida was quick to translate what they were saying and posted it in the call chat.

"まあ、それは兆候だと思います." (Well, I think it's a sign.)

"サイン?" (Sign?)

"お父さんに父の日のプレゼントを買わないこと." (That we buy dad no more father's day gifts.)

The class all laughed at this, but laughed even more at the next sentence.

"轟焦凍、あなたは彼に4フィートの高さのオールマイトフィギュアを与えました!" (Shoto Todoroki, you gave him a 4ft tall All Might figurine!)

Even Aizawa couldn't stop a muffled chuckle at his student's pettiness. They knew the Todoroki family were rebuilding themselves, but who said the youngest sibling couldn't have some fun whilst doing so.

"それは古典的でした!" (It was a classic!) Shoto argued before he returned to being visible in the camera.

"私はそれをきれいにします、あなたはクラスに戻ります." (I'll clean it, you go back to class.) Fuyumi encouraged before coming into frame for a moment to grab a pan and brush.

"See you later."

"Make sure to study hard. Or-"

"Or you will be the next Todoroki failure and then what will I do with this mighty, God-given ability?" Shoto mimicked before making a fake gagging noise. "I should Touya this place up."

"Shoto!"

"Fine fine. Ooohhh..." the boy trailed off as he placed a fresh glass under the fridge for some ice.

"ロボットが引き継いでいます...すぐに私は何もありません." (The robots are taking over... soon I will be nothing.)

" 私があなたの下に6フィート叩いたときあなたは何もないでしょう angsty peppermint!" (you'll be six feet under when I slap you if you don't shut up!) A new voice called from somewhere in the distance, making Fuyumi laugh and Shoto scream and shout back:

"ばかばか代わりに私のクラスをやってみませんか?!" (Idiot idiot, why don't you do my classes instead?!)

The class at this point were in tears, enjoying this mini telenovela in front of them. Shoto had never been so loud nor so comedic, it was amazing to think that it was the same person. Once he had his water he left the kitchen, only to return a moment later to pick up his phone.

"Con flores recordaba tu belleza con colores te tomaba por sorpresa de la mano a tu lado creció nuestra ilu-"

Shoto's very lovely singing was cut off by him keeling over and coughing loudly off screen. Water must have gone down the wrong tube because it lasted around 10 seconds.

"Shit..." he muttered before standing upright and yelling.

"私のマイクはまだオンでした!" (My mic was still on!)

"たわごと!" (Shit!) Natsuo yelled.

"それですか? お父さんが腹を立てるのを捕まえた雌犬!" (Is that it? Bitch we got caught dad's gonna be pissed!)

"Language Shoto!"

"That figurine was cursed after all. I knew it." Todoroki muttered to himself as he returned to his bedroom.

He put the phone on his desk and looked into the camera for a moment before going off screen and causing a lot of loud noise. He passed the screen here and there, each time with a different layer of clothing on.

The class were in tears at this point, just looking at each other's delighted expressions set them off even more. Aizawa just sat back in his seat and drank his coffee whilst watching his class. Heck, even Bakugou was laughing.

"Todoroki?" Aizawa finally interrupted, turning his mic on. "Todoroki? Shoto?"

"What?!"

"Um, okay?"

"Sorry my bad."

"Class was supposed to have started ten minutes ago?"

"Was it?" Shoto asked absentmindedly as he crossed the screen once more wrapping a scarf around his neck.

"Yes. Where are you going?"

"Oh, you know..." Shoto trailed off, pausing to look out the window before swearing.

"I don't know, care to enlighten me?"

"Care to be guessing a little longer?" Shoto replied, making the class wheeze.

"Todoroki."

"Aizaw- oh shhhh-"

"彼はここにいます!" (He's here!)

Todoroki once more picked up his phone before heading over to his window, stopping to grab a face mask before jumping out and landing on the ground.

"Shotoooooo!"

"Shotoooo." Todoroki mimicked before sighing and beginning to jog, his image shaking as he picked up the pace. "So, how was everyone's lunch?" he asked casually.

The class were still in a fit, and could only respond with answers such as "Brilliant!" and "Amazing!" and "Never better!"

"Cool cool that's cool."

Shoto seemed to have reached a mainstream street now so he slowed to a walking pace. The cold air didn't seem to bother him so much so he let his breathing regulate as he crossed the empty street.

"Um..." he turned around on the spot before heading in a particular direction. "You can start the lesson if you want Sir."

"Thankyou for being so considerate." Aizawa deadpanned.

"You're welcome."

"I was being-"

"Sarcastic? Yeah. I know, I'm just a little- Hey watch it you complete ass! あなたはスピード違反ではなく封鎖されているはずです!" (You are supposed to be in lockdown not speeding!)

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, almost died but what's new? So, math?"

"Math." Aizawa turned back to the rest of his class and it was a sight to behold. He made sure everyone was on the screen before uploading the powerpoint and work document before calling attendance. It was slowly calming down until-

"Todoroki Shoto?"

"Todoroki?"

"Sho-"

"Shoto!"

"Hi! Oh, wait a sec-" Todoroki paused before beginning to make lots of white noise and crashing sounds, and eventually someone else joined in too with snickers here and there. "Um, Mr Aizawa I can't hear you right now..."

"Well I can hear you just fine so-"

"Um no it's actually really bad so I think I-"

More crashing noises interrupted him and soon the video began to fuzz too.

"Todoroki."

"Mr- I- got to-"

"Todoro-"

Mr Aizawa was cut off, and Class 1A had never seen such an expression of disbelief on his face. He put his mug down and put his mic on mute before getting up and walking away.

"W-w-what was that?!" Kirishima yelled whilst laughing and crying.

"Was t-that even Todoroki?" Deku asked whilst wiping his eyes.

"This is fantastic!" Denki exclaimed.

"What the hell?!" Bakugou yelled with loud laughter. "Damn Icyhot's lost it!"

"We must not laugh at this! Todoroki-kun is skipping class!" Iida tried to regulate the class, but did have to take his glasses off to remove the tears in his eyes.

Mic soon turned up on Aizawa's square, announcing that he would be teaching them that afternoon since Aizawa had gone for a lie down. The class explained what happened and even Mic couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ah, you kids never fail to make my day!" the pro-hero guffawed.

Classes went smoothly for the rest of the day, and when it was nearing the last half an hour everyone had come down of their energy high and were pretty focused in class. Mic was a good teacher online and allowed the kids to do what they want as long as they completed the work document.

However, this peace was soon short-lived as soon a figure appeared behind Mic, staring into the screen with a curious expression. One by one the students looked up and dropped their jaws in disbelief.

"So, what did I miss?"

Mic screamed so loudly he could have broken the computer, and fell off his chair from fright. Todoroki watched the blond male on the floor with a confused expression before offering him a hand up and sitting down on the seat.

"Todoroki? What are you doing at their place?!" Momo asked in disbelief.

"Aizawa kidnapped me-"

"I did not!"

"Mhm, and I wasn't just flung across the city." Todoroki deadpanned before scrolling through the chat.

"I didn't want Endeavour to be down my throat for your absence so you're staying here." the black-haired teacher explained as he came into the video frame.

"But doesn't that go against lockdown rules?" Iida reprimanded. "Todoroki you should-"

"Mm no." Todoroki denied with a shake of his head, before turning to his left. "Hey Shinsou."

"Hey Todoroki! What are you doing here?" Shinsou's body had left his square and joined Todoroki's.

"You know..." Shoto trailed off, not offering any details.

"Cool. Want cake?"

"Sure."

The two boys disappeared out of the frame and headed into the kitchen for cake, and both Aizawa and Mic returned to the screen.

"He was so silent." Mic whispered whilst Aizawa patted his back. "It was scary."

"Kids, I've had enough. You're all dismissed for the day." Aizawa grumbled before setting that evening's assignment and logging off; now, he wanted nothing more than a nap and his cats.

God, his class would be the death of him. Only an unknown number of months to go.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.4K 307 10
❗️Discontinued❗️ Just some oneshots. No smut here, sorry fam. A bit of head cannons too if you're interested
2K 17 16
Obviously I don't own the rights to BNHA or any of the characters, and they are owned by the creator of BNHA, Horikoshi. I just wanted to do a fluff...
915 1 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
557 2 7
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...