Scrawls and Chicken Scratches...

Von mysadnessisreal

During a strange turn of events, the MCYTs are somehow transported from the Dream SMP into a worlds where 80%... Mehr

๐”ธ๐••๐••๐•๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•–๐••
โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•‚๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐”น๐•–๐•๐•๐•š๐•”๐• ๐•ค๐•–
๐•Š๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ธ๐•๐•๐• ๐••๐• ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
โ„‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ซ๐•–
โ„•๐•–๐• ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”น๐•’๐••๐•ž๐•’๐•ค๐•™
๐”ธ๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•๐• ๐•”๐•š๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–
๐•„๐•’๐•š๐•ž
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ง๐•–๐• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Œ๐•๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•’๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’
๐”ธ๐•“๐••๐•ฆ๐•”๐• 
๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐”ผ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•’
โ„™๐•’๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•š๐•’ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•ก๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•
โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐• 
โ„‚๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ง๐•’๐•š๐•๐•๐•–
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ธ๐•–๐•š๐•ก๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€๐•ค๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•๐•’
๐”ธ๐•ž๐•š๐•’๐•“๐•๐•–
๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค๐•”๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–
โ„™๐•™๐•š๐•๐• ๐•”๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•‚๐•’๐•œ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
โ„š๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•ฅ๐•’๐•˜๐•™ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ
โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก๐•’๐•–๐••๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”
โ„‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–
โ„™๐•š๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•จ๐• ๐•”๐•œ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•‹๐•’๐•ฅ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐”น๐•–๐•๐•–๐•’๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ป๐•–๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•–
๐•„๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ค
๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•๐•๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐”ป๐•–๐•—๐•’๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ƒ๐•ช๐•ž๐•–
โ„™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
โ„™๐•๐•’๐•ฆ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•˜๐•˜๐•’๐•ฃ๐••
๐•†๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’
โ„‚๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ผ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐•Š๐•”๐• ๐•๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ค
๐•Ž๐•’๐•ช๐•—๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ธ๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•–๐•ก๐•ค๐•ช

โ„•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•„๐•–๐•๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ž

6.7K 325 167
Von mysadnessisreal

Nex⋅ us
(n.)
A connection or series of connections linking two or more things.

Mel⋅ io⋅ rism
(n.)
The belief that the world can be made better by human effort.

-----⥊✿⥋-----

The pro hero was attempting to fight through the multiple mobs of villains. They seemed to be all minor classed villains with poor fighting skills so obviously, Aizawa had it covered for the most part. As he was combating down by the plaza, Thirteen was protecting the children near the entrance.

Nevertheless, a strange void looking man appeared by the gate of the dome to prevent others from leaving the structure. They looked similar to the warp that brought the other criminals here. “My job here, is to scatter and toture you all.” A calm, smooth voice, announced, most likely coming from the mist. Black Fog soon shrouded all and spread as many people apart.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Dream had the absolute 'pleasure' of being sent to a ruined looking, unstable zone (Presumably a landslide zone) along with a knock off Ranboo or peppermint wannabe. And from his looks and 'radiating' personality, you could tell he had trauma. Dream did a quick scan through all of the criminals surrounding Mr. Trauma Boy and himself. All villains seemed to be low class so they would most definitely not be in too much danger. He would consider this a warm up.

“You're that kid that can freeze people, right?” The masked man looked at Todoroki in question. Mr. Half ‘n Half nodded. “Why don’t you go and freeze these guys in their place. They’re low class so they shouldn’t give us too much trouble.” 

“Who you calling low class, ya punk!?” A minor criminal shouted angrily as he attempted a charge on the masked man. Dream of course, didn’t move since he wasn’t concerned. The man plus many others were soon frozen in their place, the man’s fist, a few inches away from Dream’s face.

“Why didn’t you react?” The dual haired boy questioned Dream.

“He simply wasn’t worth my acknowledgement.” The masked man responded, amused, with a grin hidden behind his mask. Todoroki could see his smirk, peeking from the side of his mask when he turned his head back to the now frozen villains. You could see a small glint of amusement from his visible eye. “Plus, I knew that you would have stopped him.”

“And if I didn’t?”

I would’ve managed.”

From the way that the dirty blonde said that, the dual haired boy could tell he’s had his fair share of combat experience. He would silently respect the man for that.

“Alright, let's get to the others.” Dream stated.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

It was a very unbalanced landing, but a landing on hooves nonetheless. Puffy, being the first to gain awareness of the situation, looked around to see two boys. One with bright red hair styled in a very unnatural way and a guy who actually did look like a pomeranian; just as Tommy said he did. Before they could gain their composure, a very fast person tried to pursue them. The horned lady, being used to doing things on reflex, materialized her already loaded crossbow and fired at the speedy person. The arrow ended up grazing the person's shoulder and lodging into the sleeve of their shirt. That, for sure woke the others up from whatever daze they were in.

“WHAT THE FUCK, YOU COULD HAVE HIT US YOU GOAT!” The guy with the pointy hair yelled.

“I saved your sorry ass.” The captain responded as she loaded another arrow into her weapon.

“That was really manly of you!!!” The guy with the red hair popped in.

“I never actually learned y’all’s names.” Puffy said, walking over to the person she shot at, taking the arrow from their clothes. They didn’t appear to move. Possibly in shock.

“Ah! Sorry about that! My name is Kirishima and this guy here is Bakugou!”

“Puffy.” She said, jabbing the arrow into the shoulder of the person in shock without sparing a glance towards them. The person let out a pained huff as they clutched their shoulder. She proceeded to turn around. “My name is Puffy.”

“I’m actually part sheep.”

Bakugou scoffed. “Why does it matter?”

“Just thought I would correct you.” The horned maiden calmly spoke as she withdrew her crossbow to replace it with a trident. Looking down at the prism infused metal, she ran her hand along the side of it. “Sorry we had to introduce ourselves at such an inconvenient time.” She said, looking back up with a warm smile.

Without taking a glance, she threw the weapon at an oncoming attacker. It returned back into her hand. “I suppose we should deal with these people before formalities.”

The blonde scoffed once more. Was that the only sound he made? You don’t have to tell me twice.” He stated with a malicious grin on his face. His hands sparking up as he sprinted into the heat of battle.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

Bad was falling. When he looked down he could see a huge body of water with a ship in it. He wasn’t too much of a fan of getting wet so he hastily spread his wings hidden out to stop the incoming landing. In the water, there seemed to be a boy who was in class 1-A being surrounded by villains who seemed to be made for water. He swooped down to scoop the kid from the water.

“Your name’s Midoriya, right?” The demon questioned quietly as he flipped over to the boat.

The boy seemed a bit zoned out, but he soon blinked back into reality. “Uhh, yeah... How did you know?” He nervously replied.

“I learned all your classmates name’s before joining you all because I didn’t want to seem rude!” The demon mused. The greenette was pleasantly surprised by his politeness. The man holding him must really care for first impressions.

Midoriya was gently placed onto the floor of a ship that was located in the place they were sent to unwillingly. As soon as Bad placed the boy down, he was greeted by a loud person.

“AHHHHH, A DEMON. HE’S GONNA EAT ME” A short (Well, shorter than normal to Bad) boy with grape-like hair began to wail. Bad could recall that his name was Mineta. He specifically remembered Skeppy sharing the story on how he punted the grape out of bounds. He was hiding behind the legs of a girl. She wished to be called Tsu, the demon recalled.

“Calm down Mineta, he saved me!” The grennette was also mildly panicked, trying to calm down the shortie. He soon shut up when the frog girl knocked some sense into him.

Analyzing the situation, Bad spoke up. “For one thing, they obviously don’t know our abilities considering they’re not taking initiative.” He gestured to the still people in the water.

“Yeah, if they knew that Asui- I mean Tsu had a frog quirk, they would’ve probably sent her to a fiery disaster zone.” Everyone acknowledged what Midoriya said until he broke into a fit of murmurs. “What exactly can you do Asu- Tsu?”

“I can do anything a frog can do, like stretching my tongue up to twenty meters, jump really high, storing items in my stomach, etcetera.”

Minenta stuck one of the balls on his head to the side of the ship. “The balls on my head are really sticky. If I’m in a good mood, they’ll stick for the whole day and if I take too many I start to bleed from my head.”

“Well I have a strength enhancer, but when I use it, it breaks my bones.”

They all turned to Bad, awaiting his explanation. “I can grow red vines from any solid surface, including my skin.”

No plan was capable of being discussed for Mineta was crying his heart out in fear. The villains began to grow tired as well so they started to edge closer to the boat, effectively slicing it in half.
-----⥊✿⥋-----

-☏ Palavras☏- 1329

{Hey hotties I'm back <3
Still making our girl, Puffy, an epic girl boss like she's meant to be.

Another thing is that I was gone for a week and I got 3k views in my absence

NOT ONLY THAT, but today I got the #2 rank for 'mha'

WHAT????

It's safe to say I feel pretty good right now

Thank you so much you all! It makes me want to write more which may ot may not be a good thing because I may or mat not be waiting for a moment where I can make you all cry 😳🤞

SIDE NOTE: I noticed how much you all enjoyed the gif of maidnoblade in the beginnings of my story so I thought I'd give you Skeppy as well😎

You're welcome, luvs 💅}

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
75.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...