۞𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘۞

Bởi 7777Bambi7777

As of when Bella goes to the Volturi to save Edward, she drags her cousin Minstrella and rather Mina/Stella... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special part
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note🙂
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Special Fouth Of July
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
❤️💚❄️Christmas Special❄️💚❤️
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Imma be honest with you
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

685 13 0
Bởi 7777Bambi7777

KARLA' S POV
We made our way to the library joking with each other. I looked at Cherry and saw her laughing. God she looks so beautiful, I'm glad that she's one of my mates. I'm glad that I have all my mates with me, I couldn't ask for any better than this. I guess Cherry caught me looking or she felt me, she looked at me with a confused expression. I just smiled softly ruffling her soft hair. She swatted at my hand and pouted. I just chuckled and we continued to walk to the library.

THIRD'S POV
They finally made it to the library. Cherry unconsciously grabbed Karla's hand Nervously. Karla gave a reassured squeezed and they both took a much unneeded breath. Demetri snd Felix opens the door and they thought it was so dramatic. It was a bright light that flashed them and when they looked at the Volturi kings, they swear they saw sparkles. Marcus was reading a book on the couch, Aro and Cauis was playing chess.

When they door open the kings all perked up. Marcus put the book down with a gentle yet happy smile. Karla started picturing him with dog ears and a tail. 'Damn that's slightly adorable.' She fake coughed and looked away flustered. Though due to her being a vampire and her complexion it did not show.

Aro and Cauis got out of their seat and sped to the couch that Marcus was sitting on, as the two women sat across from them. Cauis leaned on his elbow, that was on his leg. Marcus and Aro had their legs crossed, though Aro hands were clasped together and in his lap. All three had a gentle dot smile, although Cauis was small due to not wanting others to see him smiling like his soul brothers.

"So now where should we begin."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

76.5K 1.3K 49
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...
64K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
5.8K 242 11
Scourge (skurj) → n. One who inflects punishment vengefully Life was like a thing of dominos; one wrong move and the carefully constructed design...
111K 3.4K 60
[ #1 in Vampire ] [ #3 in Twilight ] Violet Forsythe and her family were crowded into the depths of a beautiful castle in Volterra during their vacat...