Until you♥️

_writer__90 tarafından

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Goodbye, it is then!

18.5K 1.3K 58
_writer__90 tarafından

Sorry for this chapter in Advance!
Get ready for a heartbreak💔

Shanaya Oberoi

I arrived at the apartment and it was already dinner time. So, I guess Aarav is home.

You need to talk to him!

I do! It is high time we have this talk which he has been very swiftly ignoring since the past 6 months.

After changing into comfortable clothes, I went to Aarav's apartment.

These two days I neither did call him nor did I text him and the texts he sent were ignored by me.

He is going to be pretty mad at me.

I saw him sitting on the couch with his laptop.
When I sat beside him, he looked at me and then gave me a warm smile.
Keeping his laptop aside,
He asked
"When did you return?"

"Just now." I said and he again focused back on his laptop.

That's it?

"Aarav." I called him and he just hummed.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked him and he asked "Why would I be?"

He did not even turn to me!
Okay..!
Don't overreact.

"I don't know. You seem to be off." I said.

"That doesn't mean I am mad at you. I just have a lot going on in my mind." He said.

Come on!
Say it.

I just took a deep breath and said
"We need to talk."

"Yeah I am listening."He said his eyes still glued on the laptop.

"Aarav. First tell me what's wrong?" I asked keeping his laptop aside.

"I was working, Shanaya." He said annoyed.

"I don't care. Tell me did something happen back at the mansion?" I asked him and I could see he was trying to control his anger.

"No. Give me the laptop back." He said and tried to get it from behind me.

I got up & hurried kept his laptop on the dining table.

Before he could reach it, I pushed by his chest and said
"Tell me first. What's wrong?" I said adamant.

He just sighed and then hugged me instead.
I was running fingers through his hair.
"How was your weekend?" He asked with his head in the crook of my neck.

"Never been worst." I said.

"Guess we both did have a horendous weekend." He said chuckling and then he made me sit on the chair.
And sitting beside he said
"You said you wanted to talk about something." He said.

Is it necessary?

"Umm yeah. Actually, I came to know that Dad has Coronary Artey disease since a year almost." I said very nervous to continue.

"But that's not what I wanted to talk about." I said and took a deep breath.

"Then what is it?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean by what are we? We like each other." He said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Just talk clearly Shanaya." He said annoyed.

"You still have the no marriage rule on?" I asked with my fingers crossed that maybe just maybe he could answer with a no this time.

"Yess. It is been same since forever." He said instantly.

He didn't even think twice about it!

"Then what do you expect from me?" I asked trying to control my anger.

"I don't expect anything from you. I am happy with you right now. You are happy with me right now. That's all that matters to me." He said.

"What about the future, Aarav?" I asked irritated.

"Why do we have to think about it? We can just live in the moments we have right now." He said holding me by my shoulder.

"Aarav. Are you not ready to try for me?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Shanaya. It's not about trying. I know at the end it is going to be miserable. I don't want to get married. Why can't you understand that?" He said in a gentle manner.

"Why do you think it is going to be miserable? Why decide that you are going to fail without even trying to get through it?" I asked slightly raising my voice.

"I don't want to." He said.

I've had too much of this now!

"That is where you are wrong! I am ready to try for you and keep the thoughts of marriage aside for a while if you promise that you would try. But Alas! Efforts are meant to be from both the sides." I practically yelled at him.

"You would not understand me. So, there is not point in talking about it." He said very calmly as if everything is normal.

"Aarav! If you're afraid to feel a few things, if you are afraid to love, it always hurts! Because it matters. We cannot live through this life without getting hurt." I tried to make him understand.

"And trust me. I am the last person that would even think of hurting you if you allow me to cherish you." I said holding his hand in mine.

"I've already had my fair shares of hurt. So, I'm really not ready for another round. As for marriage it is just one's downfall." He said getting his hand off my hold.

"It was today that I learned that the horrible marks on my mother's hands were not because of kitchen accidents but because of an good for nothing husband. And you want me to believe marriage can make us happy?" He yelled at me.

"That is because you're father is a horrible person. You are not, neither am I." I yelled back at him.

I am not taking his shit now!

"I just want you to try! Try for my sake at least!" I yelled.

"I can't. I am sorry but I really can't try." He said with his head hung low.

"What we have, is it not worthy of trying to protect it?" I said and he did not reply.

"Well then, here's a good news for you.
My dad wants me to get married because he wants to see me settled." I said and Aarav's neck snapped towards me.

"I have a week's deadline. If I tell dad that I have no one whom I want to get married, he is going to start searching for guyyss." I said and I was trying to gauge his reaction.

Show some expression!
Damn it!

"Shanaya. Why can't we be like this?" He asked.

"For how many years are we going to be like this? And what are we? After a few years when you introduce me to someone what will you introduce me as? My live in partner?" I yelled.

"Are you not happy?" He asked.
"Ofcourse I am! But I need comittment. I need to know that even after 10 years from now on, I am going to  be your choice." I said.

"That's not needed. What if I regret this after 5 years or so?" He asked and I let out a dry chuckle.

"So, guess we both a busy protecting ourselves. But there is one diffrence Aarav, I would've tried if you would have wanted me to. You just insulted this relationship saying you could get bored of me." I yelled at him furiously with tears in my eyes and threw the nearby vase on the floor.

"That's the truth." He said.

"I am going to leave for U.K. in two weeks. I am considering this as the end of us. But, if you even for 1% think that we could work, tell me before I leave. If you're late this time Aarav, you are going to be late forever." I said wiping my tears.

"You know I've made my mind. My decision won't change." He said turning his face away from me.

"So you want to end this right here?" I asked tears still flowing from my eyes.

He turned towards me with a pained expression on his face.
"I don't want it. We need it, Shanaya. I can never give you what you want and I would not want to keep give you false hopes." He said.

"Don't blame it on what I want. Blame it on yourself because You are just a coward who is not ready to step out of his fear." I said gritting my teeth.

"You can put it that way." He said.

Does it not affect him?

"You're really ready to let me go?" I yelled.

"How much times do I have to tell that damn it?" He yelled banging his hand on the dining table.

I flinched at it.

Goodbye, it is then!

"Bye. Take care." I said patting his shoulder and left from her crying banging his apartment door with a thud.

I never want to see him again!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 50.4K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
352K 13.2K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
557K 26.4K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...