Nafrat~ऐ~ishq

Bởi fictionsbyv

~Introduction ~ The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard but felt wit... Xem Thêm

~New beginnings ~
~Tears and fights ~
~ Flashback ~
~ Caring? ~
~ Is this love or hate ~
~ past a nightmare 1~
~ past a nightmare 2~
~ past a nightmare 3~
~ Easily broken ~
~ Funny banter ~
~ Everything has changed ~
~ Reunion or seaperation~
~ tears and tears ~
~~ Truth ~~
~~ the boy broke ~~
~~ Crying ~~
~ is he alright? ~
~ Will they reunite? ~
~ Are they coming close ?
~ Oops ~
~ Beauty ~
~ Happy birthday sanket!! 🥳 ~
~ Aashna's surprise ~
~They finally met ~
~roll back the happy times ~
~ they are coming closer ~
~Together forever ~
" Is he fine ? "
~ We are on a mission ~
~ Where is tk ? ~
~Will they tell him the truth? ~
~ Cops around ~
~ The truth ~
~love is in the air ~
~ Why is she worried? ~
~Sanket's surprise ~
~ What just happened ? ~
~ she can't lose him ~
~ Rehaan out of the locker ? ~
~ Is sanket alive ? ~
~ He completes her ~
~ I love you , my love ~

~Taking sides ~

645 20 0
Bởi fictionsbyv

They reached sanket's home , it was now the time for grah pravesh ! A ritual performed by hindu bride , remarking the entrance of godess laxmi to fill the house with love , happiness and wealth !
Sanket's mother did the pooja and now it was time for aashna to kick the kalash slowly and spread happiness!
Natasha- hey you , do it fast we don't have a day's time for all this stupidity! ( Natasha is sanket's second cousin who hates aashna )
Sanket- aashna , her name is aashna ! And to be very clear now she is your bhabhi , so be respectful !!
Sanket's sudden respect for aashna left asshna speechless!
She didn't said anything but she was constantly staring sanket !!
Tanzeel- honey , shock baadme hona , abhi rasam kr le !( he whispered)
Aashna did all the rituals and now it was time for her to enter sanket's room ! She wasn't nervous at all because , this was not the first time they are together in a room ! ( oops😜)
Sanket's sisters along with natasha took aashna to sanket's room !
Natasha- be careful ! Anything can happen today !! You know na he hates you ! And please dont fight babies (mocking)
Aashna- you don't need to tell me what to do and what not to ! It's better that you stay in your limits and also stay away from him ! ( saying this she entered her room ) 

~To be continued ~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.2K 565 22
Two Hearts, One connection~Love What a beautiful line!! And what a beautiful duo-AaSan to justify that!!🌚🌝 Arranged Marriage turns out beautiful wh...
8.5K 429 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...
375K 22.9K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
37.3K 1.7K 29
Somethings never change and they shouldn't. Friendship being among the few. Its all about love...but nothing is perfect...everything has jealousy,p...